Actually I  finally fixed it I found some file that I forgot to delete to the spamming and the sgo mod are now completely gone, however there is still lagging and my argonian characters tail is stuck in T pose, even when all of my mods were uninstalled I reading the skeleton mod and the tail is still stuck and the sexlab mod is still lagging. Should I uninstall the game the reinstall it to stop this and what could have caused it. Too many mods?

As @barak43 said, run FNIS. If you don't know, what FNIS is, watch a tutorial, like that from Gopher or similar. If you are using Mod Organizer, watch this video: FNIS Mod Organizer.

Futa question :D

Seems if I am growing testicles and semen, my gem pregnancy and milk production does not proceed.

Is this intended? Can you explain? Am I doing something wrong or nit understanding?

default settings stick to general human reality where almost nobody can produce babies and semen at the same time. you can force all 3 to be enabled per actor using the actor options in the wheel menu. like my girl is allowed to do semen and milk but not gems.

ok, thanks. But if i make an overwrite of this list, will the vanilla races not be overwritten as well? So this means the vanilla races wont work anymore? Sorry, i'm a bit tired today. So I might be sounding stupid right now.

if you do it the tesvedit way, it will copy the entire list into your esp. then you add the items.

there is a scripting way but its way more complex.

ok, thanks again. :)

darkconsole,

SGO is in every one of my active profiles and I was wondering if you could implement a couple things. Not sure how hard or easy these would be...

#1 - Right now we can individually enable/disable several options... belly scaling, breast scaling, testicle scaling, etc, etc.... using the radial menu.

Would it be possible to have a "global default" section, configurable, in the MCM and then use the radial menu as we use it now to toggle items for a specific actor?

--- so, for example, we could set belly scaling off in "global default" and then just toggle it on for the actors we want scaled for pregnancy.

--- or set testicle scaling off globally and then just turn it on for certain males.

--- Would doing something like this decrease load at all by not having to track so much? (Just curious about that one)

#2 - Would it be possible to detect when a female is being .... double stuffed? (for lack of a better and/or more elegant description) and then double the inflation and impregnate her with 2 gems instead of just one?

• 2 weeks later...

Been using this mod for ages now and its perfect, many thanks!

Only recently ive been playing with a follower and think the gem transfer mechanic is really cool (Is it possible to put gems in a follower, leave them in a house and come back later?)

But I have a request, is it possible to add a milking animation where one character 'helps the other'? Im starting to think the current animation gets to same'y...

Only recently ive been playing with a follower and think the gem transfer mechanic is really cool (Is it possible to put gems in a follower, leave them in a house and come back later?)

But I have a request, is it possible to add a milking animation where one character 'helps the other'? Im starting to think the current animation gets to same'y...

Yes, you can leave followers or spouses or whatever is gem-enabled in your house, have them incubate the gems and come back later to toggle birthing.

As for the animation: You mean something like in: Milk Mod Economy? There is dialogue toggled milking via brestfeeding animations in it ;) (I might be mistaken here, but I think boobjob-animations do qualify too.)

darkconsole,

SGO is in every one of my active profiles and I was wondering if you could implement a couple things. Not sure how hard or easy these would be...

#1 - Right now we can individually enable/disable several options... belly scaling, breast scaling, testicle scaling, etc, etc.... using the radial menu.

Would it be possible to have a "global default" section, configurable, in the MCM and then use the radial menu as we use it now to toggle items for a specific actor?

--- so, for example, we could set belly scaling off in "global default" and then just toggle it on for the actors we want scaled for pregnancy.

--- or set testicle scaling off globally and then just turn it on for certain males.

--- Would doing something like this decrease load at all by not having to track so much? (Just curious about that one)

#2 - Would it be possible to detect when a female is being .... double stuffed? (for lack of a better and/or more elegant description) and then double the inflation and impregnate her with 2 gems instead of just one?

You should be able to track the number of 'males' (as in: sexlab-gender males) and have pregnancy calculated for the number of partaking males, that will be problematic though if you are using a futa character...

Hey there, I have a issue - I've disabled and uninstalled the milk mod but when I enable milk production on SGO, it isnt working, nothing is being produced, like it hasnt fully been enabled, am I missing somthing?  Do i need to add new gems for it to start counting?

Milk is usually only produced while being pregnant with gems.

Yes, you can leave followers or spouses or whatever is gem-enabled in your house, have them incubate the gems and come back later to toggle birthing.

As for the animation: You mean something like in: Milk Mod Economy? There is dialogue toggled milking via brestfeeding animations in it wink.png (I might be mistaken here, but I think boobjob-animations do qualify too.)

darkconsole,

You should be able to track the number of 'males' (as in: sexlab-gender males) and have pregnancy calculated for the number of partaking males, that will be problematic though if you are using a futa character...

Hey there, I have a issue - I've disabled and uninstalled the milk mod but when I enable milk production on SGO, it isnt working, nothing is being produced, like it hasnt fully been enabled, am I missing somthing?  Do i need to add new gems for it to start counting?

Milk is usually only produced while being pregnant with gems.

Exactly like Milk Mod, although through the SGO menu (round thing)

I have tried milk mod with SGO but ive found it makes gameplay too confusing

With my issue, it fixed itself eventually, with a lot of time passing (And probably birthing gems and starting again)

This is exactly what JUGs does. It's one of the reasons I wrote it. My female followers can milk each other or be milked by an NPC. It's not automatic. It's done through dialogue. No ..."click = milk"... you have to talk to someone. :)

I positively love this mod! I have been playing it for a few hours now and it is wonderful.

However, I have a curious problem: my character, who is entirely female, produces sperm. At first I thought it was cum leaking from my cunt after rapes but I have just managed to remain unmolested for a moment and I have still produced some of it. Now, I have set semen production to the slowest setting possible but I did not find a way to turn it off. It is possible to turn milk off but not semen.

Am I missing something here?

I positively love this mod! I have been playing it for a few hours now and it is wonderful.

However, I have a curious problem: my character, who is entirely female, produces sperm. At first I thought it was cum leaking from my cunt after rapes but I have just managed to remain unmolested for a moment and I have still produced some of it. Now, I have set semen production to the slowest setting possible but I did not find a way to turn it off. It is possible to turn milk off but not semen.

As far as I know, this mod doesn't do anything with leaking semen. There is a texture for leaking milk which will be applied to a character's breasts when they are full enough, but nothing I've ever seen will do anything similar for semen.

If you use the lesser power to bring up the SGO menu while no npcs are under your crosshair you will be able to see what is enabled/disabled for your character. You can individually toggle gems, milk, and inseminate, which will determine whether your character can get pregnant, produce milk, and produce semen/impregnate others respectively.

If you're seeing leaking from between your character's legs that sounds like it's coming from another mod.

As far as I know, this mod doesn't do anything with leaking semen. There is a texture for leaking milk which will be applied to a character's breasts when they are full enough, but nothing I've ever seen will do anything similar for semen.

If you use the lesser power to bring up the SGO menu while no npcs are under your crosshair you will be able to see what is enabled/disabled for your character. You can individually toggle gems, milk, and inseminate, which will determine whether your character can get pregnant, produce milk, and produce semen/impregnate others respectively.

If you're seeing leaking from between your character's legs that sounds like it's coming from another mod.

I'm not leaking semen. When I get into the wheel menu, I can see that I have produced semen.

So, it seems I must turn off "inseminate". I had imagined it was to inseminate myself with a bottle of cum (and spawn a new gem). I'll try to turn inseminate off. Thanks for the pointer.

Maybe that "Inseminate" menu should be renamed "sperm production"? That might be clearer.

I'm not leaking semen. When I get into the wheel menu, I can see that I have produced semen.

So, it seems I must turn off "inseminate". I had imagined it was to inseminate myself with a bottle of cum (and spawn a new gem). I'll try to turn inseminate off. Thanks for the pointer.

Maybe that "Inseminate" menu should be renamed "sperm production"? That might be clearer.

Ah, I see. Yes, disabling inseminate should do the trick.

In my game the SGO menu and the body don't change for a while, but when I Restart the mod from the MCM then it updates. Why does it not update itself? 

How can it be repaired?

Edit:

Not sure if I cleaned my save but... is there something I should look out for when cleaning my saved game with SaveTool?

In my game the SGO menu and the body don't change for a while, but when I Restart the mod from the MCM then it updates. Why does it not update itself? 

How can it be repaired?

Edit:

Not sure if I cleaned my save but... is there something I should look out for when cleaning my saved game with SaveTool?

sounds to me like your scripts are lagging.

try it with just bar min mods to run soul gem and see if performance improved

for some reason i'm getting this pop up in the commands when i try to be futa. i just need to know if there's a way i can fix this, or the way i installed stuff.  

[sGO] Player is female according to sexlab
[sGO] Futa incompatable SOS plugin found on player: (name of schlong). Marking as Female
[sGO] Player features 7 according to soulgem oven

Guest xi116

Im geting an "player" cannot produce gems, I'v checked that all the requirements are installed and that i haven't overwrite it. 

this is my mod order.

any advice or idea would be appreciated. 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
daymoyl.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ScocLB.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Tamriel Reloaded HD.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
immersive roads.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
NPCs of Dibella - Females.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Weathered Road Signs.esp
Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
FISS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
Strap.esp
OBIS.esp
SLO_StoneWalls.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
prettypotions.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
LindsHumanEyes.esp
BetterFreeCamera.esp
Vivid Landscapes.esp
Real Roads.esp
loadscreentextsextrasass.esp
Lepidoptera Of Skyrim.esp
Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp
prettypotionsDG.esp
prettypotionsDB.esp
Smoking Candles.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
Vividian - Extended Weathers.esp
TrueStorms.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Men of Winter.esp
Realistic AI Detection Lite.esp
Realistic HD Beverages.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
NB-Scars.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
The Ordinary Women.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
IB - All-in-One.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
TAotB - New Facial Hairs.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
College of Winterhold NPC Impovement.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
EnhancedENBNightEye.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
comvex-hmpriestess.esp
OBISDB.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
zzLSAR.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Seductress Serana.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
FarmhouseChimneys.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
RBB - Realistic Water Two.esp
EmbersHD.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
prettypotionsiNeedDD.esp
Skysan_ENBHorseTrough.esp
Spriggan Armor 2.esp
SD Addons.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
ParasiteTEST.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
FarmhouseChimneysLAL.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS_Ho.esp
SOS_Ho_StraponPatch.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
TDF Aroused Rape.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
Trapped in Rubber.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
Tentacle Parasite.esp
tentacleArmor.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
qayl.esp
NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp
Aradia Living Armor JE.esp
JBT_BecomingFutanari.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
zzEstrus.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
DD For Him - Captured Dreams patch.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
Jugs.esp
Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp
LoversVictim.esp
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
vDynamicDifficulty.esp
HornyDragons.esp
HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
FNIS.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp

Im geting an "player" cannot produce gems, I'v checked that all the requirements are installed and that i haven't overwrite it. 

this is my mod order.

any advice or idea would be appreciated. 

I see SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp in your load order. Does your player character have a schlong? If so, she's considered a sperm producer, and you must enable the other functions manually with the menu power.

I could never get into the SGO main menu (lesser power), while constantly being reminded of producing milk. Restarting the mod does not help either. Does this have to do with PSQ? Further my character is sexlab female and default female and not having a schlong.

Load Order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
XFLMain.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
XFLConfig.esp
XFLPanel.esp
XFLPlugins.esp
UD_Serana.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
DragonbornAscendant.esp
towConversation.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
zzzSXP.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
TKDodge.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RailLight.esp
Xanafollower.esp
PSQTweaks.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
XFLDialogue.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Complete Pack.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Rotmulaag.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
Succubus Queen Attire.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp
honedmetal.esp
Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp
ENB Snow FX.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Seems to be caused by bad EFF.

I noticed that Cum inflation, increases the belly size according to belly size, So if you just got pregs, the cum inflation is almost 0, if you are ready to pop, the cum inflation is huge.  

Also in the milk pumps from milk mod, every orgasm in hte pumps added the cum inflation value again. LOL

anyway, just thought you might want to know, love the MOD, and the above are not major concerns.

I noticed that Cum inflation, increases the belly size according to belly size, So if you just got pregs, the cum inflation is almost 0, if you are ready to pop, the cum inflation is huge.  

Also in the milk pumps from milk mod, every orgasm in hte pumps added the cum inflation value again. LOL

anyway, just thought you might want to know, love the MOD, and the above are not major concerns.

That's a function of nioveride. If your belly is at 5 and something else wants to scale by 2, then you end up with a scale of 10. Best suggestion I have is to switch to sexlab inflation framework which supports this mod. You can use nioverride if you don't want to use bodymorphs, but I get much better results with SLIF and morphs than nioveride.

That's a function of nioveride. If your belly is at 5 and something else wants to scale by 2, then you end up with a scale of 10. Best suggestion I have is to switch to sexlab inflation framework which supports this mod. You can use nioverride if you don't want to use bodymorphs, but I get much better results with SLIF and morphs than nioveride.

thank you for the reply, I will check out SLIF