[...] 

TL;DR version if you arent using any of the unique player things:

open bodyslide, find unified unp special, hit build.

if its an NPC, take those two files bodyslide generated and paste them over the files in the follower. example screenshot attached. some follower packs use shared bodies, like bijin npcs, whereas some have bodies for each, like bijin wives.

if the follower has a custom skeleton you should just uninstall the follower. or also copy xpmse over it. either way. i vote get rid of it.

post-501843-0-54545200-1500410232_thumb.png

Pregnancy is not progressing, I have 4 gems incubated but it stays at 0%, I'm suspecting the mod is treating the genders as reversed since I had to manually enable gems and milk and disable insemination, my character is a female and is setted as female on sexlab too.

Pregnancy is not progressing, I have 4 gems incubated but it stays at 0%, I'm suspecting the mod is treating the genders as reversed since I had to manually enable gems and milk and disable insemination, my character is a female and is setted as female on sexlab too.

This is a problem a few of us have had, but never been able to get any help on.

Seems like it fixed itself, lets hope it doesn't return.

Just go into the MCM menu and restart the mod.

Just go into the MCM menu and restart the mod.

Thanks for the suggestion, but that has been tried. I have a few posts up a few pages back with everything I tried.

Even went as far as uninstalling the mod, running a script cleaner and reinstalling an older version on a new game. The issue started after installing the newest update but must have baked some kind of script into the game as even the old version that had worked for months now will give the same issue even on a new game.

ive never been able to replicate it. my only guess is maybe too many scripts and papyrus is choking and stack dumping. or something unique conflict only a handful of people have.

Quite possible. I just wish I knew which it was so I could adjust my load order for it.

I'm using Mod Organizer. The only things showing that overwrites sexlab are some animations, some textures, and the all-in-one body. SOS isn't showing it has those two .pex files in it, nor does the all-in-one. At least looking at the filetree through MO they aren't showing as having them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Darkconsole .i would like to work with you to make a addon for my mod clams of skyrim and your to make the soulgems collide with a vag when going in to labor with yourmod 

i do not know if there is something  like that out already .  what do you say?

so im using this with milk mod and i want milk mod to handle milk producing and stuff but theres no option for turning off the mil production by soulgem oven in mcm or am i missing something anyone can help ?

Actor options in SGO's menu ... turn off breast scaling. They'll still make milk but no more scaling.

so im using this with milk mod and i want milk mod to handle milk producing and stuff but theres no option for turning off the mil production by soulgem oven in mcm or am i missing something anyone can help ?

Actor options in SGO's menu ... turn off breast scaling. They'll still make milk but no more scaling.

thanks thats solved the issue :) and one more thing it keeps saying squirt power added but everytime it says that , that power nowhere to be found

thanks thats solved the issue :) and one more thing it keeps saying squirt power added but everytime it says that , that power nowhere to be found

its not a power but an automated effect applied to player or NPC after orgasm, if however you have turned on immersive option in MCM Menu then you will get "Release the Cum" power during orgasm which will then apply the same squirt effect upon using the power so no automated effect applied after orgasm.

A small question:

how exactly are the two sliders "Belly Curve" and "Breast Curve", in the Body Scales MCM tab, integrated into the calculation of the NiO shaping?

Will the breasts be less stretched and rounder with higher values or does it something else?

And another question: what's the best base value for the pregnancy slider? Exactly zero or maybe sth like 0.01?

Love the mod but i don't like the inserting gem animation and the masturbating animation, how i change them to something i like?
reasons i don't like the default anims is, i play like a futa character and the insertion anim is like a female rubbing her clit, and the masturbation anim is kinda wonky when you have a big pregbelly and tits full of milk, the tits clip on the belly :q 

Is this mod compatible with other mod that have belly and breast scaling feature? Fill Her Up and Mana Tanks for example.

The NIO version of Fill Her Up works fine with SGO, I run both together without inflation framework.  Inflation framework might be something to look into if you start stacking a bunch of body scale mods on top of one another tho.

Is this mod compatible with other mod that have belly and breast scaling feature? Fill Her Up and Mana Tanks for example.

The NIO version of Fill Her Up works fine with SGO, I run both together without inflation framework.  Inflation framework might be something to look into if you start stacking a bunch of body scale mods on top of one another tho.

Thank you. I will look into Fill Her Up NIO patch. I'm using FillHerUp v1.00 so I assume it is not compatible :s