I have been using this mod ever since it started as 3. It has always worked very well for me. Up until this last update. Since I have upgraded to 3.10 there is no longer any gem growth or milk production.

I don't mean scaling, the scaling works fine for EC+ ES+ and the cum inflation from this mod, but the gems will not advance in stages. I have the mature time set to 1 day in the MCM and milk to 6 hours. I have gone a week in game and the gems are still at 0% and not milkable.

I have also noticed after inserting gems or wanking an NPC, only half of them will re-dress and that is only after a cell change. The NPC's gems or milk won't advance stages either. The mod pics up the pregnancy just fine, all the notices work and the pregnancy activates through sex just like it should. Also inserting and transferring gems works. Just no growth.

I upgraded from .09 to .10 on my last game. Shortly after I started a new game and noticed the issue.

I have tried restarting the mod through MCM.

Tried switching back to .09, but still had the same issue.

Tried un-installing through MCM, saving, removing in MO, running script cleaner, going into game and waiting an hour, make new save,  re-install in MO, new FNIS run, and re-starting the mod in MCM. Still the same problem.

The only thing I did from the old game to the new one was merged a couple followers and weapons. Neither of which should have affected this mod at all.

Am I just missing something simple? I've looked back in the thread and it seems I'm the only one having this sort of issue, what did I do wrong?

Edit: Either I am doing something really stupid, or this has baked something into my skyrim. I went with a new game, fresh download and install of 3.09, and new fnis run. I removed the old versions of the mod that I had and the old fnis "mods" that I had created from mod organizer completely. Still the same issue of nothing growing/advancing.

Any ideas?

No ideas anywhere?

I tried again. Completely removed SGO from my MO and did a new install from a fresh download on a new game and FNIS run. Same thing all over again. Player will get impregnated, messages show, but no gem growth, no milk, nothing. SGO will not advance past impregnating. It won't create milk, and won't let the gems grow/advance at all.

I went and downloaded that older mod soul gem pregnancy after the last posting and it worked fine. Gems grew, milk produced, belly/breasts grow, birthing/milking works.... Also besides updating this, then removing it to try the other mod, I haven't changed anything in my load order, skeleton, nothing.

Any clues at all why SGO will not progress for me now? Something left in SKSE maybe? Never had a problem at all with this mod until I upgraded to 310, now none of them will work for me.

3.10 I believe you have to enable gems,milk and semen manually thru the SGO menu now.

3.10 I believe you have to enable gems,milk and semen manually thru the SGO menu now.

Thank you, but I have made sure the options were enabled. The mod will recognize that the gem has been inserted/impregnated/or semen added. It just won't advance past that.

I've had the milk set to 8hrs, and gems to 3 days for maturity. Ran around skyrim for 8 days and had no milk at all and the gems were still at 0% or whatever. I birthed them, which still works fine and after 8 days, (5 days PAST the maturity time) I just birthed fragments.

And what's really messed up, is now it does the same thing to the old versions if I try to revert back. That's why I am asking here to see if it may be a weird script issue that needs removed or changed.

It's been awhile since I've mentioned it, but I've still been working on (and testing) the SOS compatibility. I'm determined to get this thing working as good as possible.

I made a pull request to your git with the following changes:

* Replaced hard-coded check for the UNP addon with an exclusion list of known fake addons.
* In case of valid addon, set actor enabled for both roles. (This works due to the position-check.)
* Added fallback to female if SOS is not installed. (Currently does not seem to assign anything.)

This is probably as good a detection as is possible without additional user input.

Please consider them for inclusion in your next version :P

I tried browsing through the last few pages and running a search, but I don't think anyone registered the specific problem I'm encountering.

Since updating to 3.10 several months ago I've not been able to insert any gems into any characters, either my own or any NPCs. I simply get a message saying "[sGO] {Character} cannot produce gems".

The console meanwhile is spitting out:

NOTICE: ValidateActor(Character) -- TRUE -- HIT

[sGO] {Character} is female according to SexLab

[sGO] {Character} features 0 according to soulgem oven

I don't think I've missed any particular settings in the mod itself, and at the time I updated it was the only mod that I updated in that cycle. I've since updated a bunch of my other mods (I refreshed my mod list for a new save file start) but the problem has persisted. 

I tried browsing through the last few pages and running a search, but I don't think anyone registered the specific problem I'm encountering.

Since updating to 3.10 several months ago I've not been able to insert any gems into any characters, either my own or any NPCs. I simply get a message saying "[sGO] {Character} cannot produce gems".

The console meanwhile is spitting out:

NOTICE: ValidateActor(Character) -- TRUE -- HIT

I don't think I've missed any particular settings in the mod itself, and at the time I updated it was the only mod that I updated in that cycle. I've since updated a bunch of my other mods (I refreshed my mod list for a new save file start) but the problem has persisted. 

Do you per chance not use Schlongs of Skyrim?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm running into a strange problem with SGO III. My character's belly doesn't scale but the clothes do. What could be causing this? I'm using XPMSE and BodySlide UUNP.

Make sure you have built your naked body using the correct options in bodyslide (UNP Special for example).

I did that in bodyslide using UUNP Special. Still getting the same result. The belly doesn't scale on the body but does scale on the clothes. The rest of the body scales fine.

I'm running into a strange problem with SGO III. My character's belly doesn't scale but the clothes do. What could be causing this? I'm using XPMSE and BodySlide UUNP.

Make sure you have built your naked body using the correct options in bodyslide (UNP Special for example).

I did that in bodyslide using UUNP Special. Still getting the same result. The belly doesn't scale on the body but does scale on the clothes. The rest of the body scales fine.

Are you using a custom race or something like that?

No custom races. I'm using mod organizer, could that be the issue?

Hello all

I hope you can help me out - since I am not able to get pregnant whatsoever.

All my mods are updated to correct version (some slightly newer) and the menu registers correctly in MCM. But even though I set pregnancy chance to 100% for humanoids - I still have no luck.

What am I missing?

Probably not. Maybe post your load order?

Hello all

All my mods are updated to correct version (some slightly newer) and the menu registers correctly in MCM. But even though I set pregnancy chance to 100% for humanoids - I still have no luck.

What am I missing?

Just out of curiosity, are you using Schlongs of Skyrim?

Hello all

What am I missing?

Yes. I am still fairly new to using mods but SOS seemed to be the most popular one for adding schlongs to the game. Should I be using something else?

i feel like most of the "i aint getting preggo" posts are probably due to the sos patch. i havent tested the updated one yet sadly was way more busy this weekend than i expected.

Aha. So should I install an older version of SOS?

Hello all

What am I missing?

Yes. I am still fairly new to using mods but SOS seemed to be the most popular one for adding schlongs to the game. Should I be using something else?

i feel like most of the "i aint getting preggo" posts are probably due to the sos patch. i havent tested the updated one yet sadly was way more busy this weekend than i expected.

Aha. So should I install an older version of SOS?

I am using belisarius lastest (on this site) full version of SOS and I have no problems with SO.... although I'd like to know how to disable auto-schlongification of armors....

Maybe not quite related to the issue but I found that every time I load a save game, going to the MCM menu of the mods and selecting "Restart Mod" fixes the "no preggo" issue.

Maybe not quite related to the issue but I found that every time I load a save game, going to the MCM menu of the mods and selecting "Restart Mod" fixes the "no preggo" issue.

Hmm... Will try it once more. But so far I have tried this a couple of times to no result.

Hmm... Will try it once more. But so far I have tried this a couple of times to no result.

Sorry you guys! My bad.

Thought I had read and done everything in order to set it up as it should... I apparantly missed that I am not done by setting it up in the MCM menu but also need to run it as a shout and activate it there.

Everything works now!

Never mind. I fixed it by rebuilding everything in bodyslide. Took forever but it seems to be working now.

Going to try asking one last time. I really love this mod and I hate not being able to use it anymore since it got screwed up with the last update.

I started a new game. This game has never had SGO installed in it. I downloaded 3.08 since I used to be able to run it with no issues. I am still having the issue that started after I upgraded to 3.10. My character can insert gems, and/or get pregnant by humans/beasts. That part works just fine.

There is NO progression past that part however. I don't mean belly or breast growth, I mean the gems will not grow, and milk will not produce. All scaling works just fine with estrus charus and worked fine with this mod all the way up to and including 3.09 before this issue started with 3.10.

Is there ANY suggestion as to why this will no longer work for me?

Is there some script or something to look for in SKSE or somewhere that may have been left that I can delete? I am using Mod Organizer, so everything "should" have been removed, but I know that's no guarantee.

Here is a screen after having sex to show the time of day.

post-754416-0-03074200-1488440060_thumb.jpg

This is what the SGO menu was telling me at that time.

post-754416-0-95497100-1488440065_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-29070600-1488440075_thumb.jpg

Here is how long I waited to test any progression.

post-754416-0-36578600-1488440086_thumb.jpg

After the wait was done, I left the character stand for 2 minutes real time to make sure SGO had time to catch up, but here is the status.

post-754416-0-23732600-1488440096_thumb.jpg

Birthing animations even work, but I only get out fragments, or whatever I inserted.

post-754416-0-79053700-1488440109_thumb.jpg

Here is what the console says if that helps at all.

post-754416-0-14659400-1488440383_thumb.jpg

All the MCM times were left to default. 6 days for gems and 8 hours for milk. So after 20 hours, my milk should have been 100% and the gem progressed some percentage at least. But as you can see, nothing. The only mcm settings I changed were to disable encumbered and belly damage, and increased pregnancy chances.