Hi all,

This is probably not the right place to ask a UIExtensions question, but since this mod is the only reason I have UIExtensions installed, here goes:

UIExtensions doesn't seem to be working (as in, the wheel never appears), and I assume it's due to load order. As can be seen from my attachment, SGOIII is loading at 20, SkyUI at 53, and UIExtensions at 68. Should I be moving things around, or is my problem due to something else?

in my load order, SkyUI is just after UIExtensions. you might try that.

you don't use LOOT to sort your load order, do you ? maybe you should ^^,

Hi all,

This is probably not the right place to ask a UIExtensions question, but since this mod is the only reason I have UIExtensions installed, here goes:

UIExtensions doesn't seem to be working (as in, the wheel never appears), and I assume it's due to load order. As can be seen from my attachment, SGOIII is loading at 20, SkyUI at 53, and UIExtensions at 68. Should I be moving things around, or is my problem due to something else?

in my load order, SkyUI is just after UIExtensions. you might try that.

you don't use LOOT to sort your load order, do you ? maybe you should ^^,

Oh, I do. That's what LOOT gave me to work with. 

Thanks, I'll move it around and see what the effect is.

I was wondering is it possible to give custom races some of the same effects as the vanilla races? I recently dwcool's followers mods but sadly he made different races for each oe of them so they will only get the normal milk.

Is there an easy way to do this. How does this system actually work? Is it included in a form list somewhere to determine who gets what?

I was wondering is it possible to give custom races some of the same effects as the vanilla races? I recently dwcool's followers mods but sadly he made different races for each oe of them so they will only get the normal milk.

Is there an easy way to do this. How does this system actually work? Is it included in a form list somewhere to determine who gets what?

these form lists are lists of races.

post-501843-0-55108900-1492460964_thumb.png

make a new esp that overrides these lists (tesvedit, copy to new esp, etc) and add the new race to the end of them. these lists must remain in sync, as in their orders must remain consistent. altmer is #2 in each one, for example. the RaceNormal/RaceVampire is searched and that index maps the milk/semen.

these form lists are lists of races.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

make a new esp that overrides these lists (tesvedit, copy to new esp, etc) and add the new race to the end of them. these lists must remain in sync, as in their orders must remain consistent. altmer is #2 in each one, for example. the RaceNormal/RaceVampire is searched and that index maps the milk/semen.

ok, thanks. But if i make an overwrite of this list, will the vanilla races not be overwritten as well? So this means the vanilla races wont work anymore? Sorry, i'm a bit tired today. So I might be sounding stupid right now.

Futa question :D

Seems if I am growing testicles and semen, my gem pregnancy and milk production does not proceed.

Is this intended? Can you explain? Am I doing something wrong or nit understanding?

default settings stick to general human reality where almost nobody can produce babies and semen at the same time. you can force all 3 to be enabled per actor using the actor options in the wheel menu. like my girl is allowed to do semen and milk but not gems.

ok, thanks. But if i make an overwrite of this list, will the vanilla races not be overwritten as well? So this means the vanilla races wont work anymore? Sorry, i'm a bit tired today. So I might be sounding stupid right now.

if you do it the tesvedit way, it will copy the entire list into your esp. then you add the items.

there is a scripting way but its way more complex.

Futa question :D

Seems if I am growing testicles and semen, my gem pregnancy and milk production does not proceed.

Is this intended? Can you explain? Am I doing something wrong or nit understanding?

default settings stick to general human reality where almost nobody can produce babies and semen at the same time. you can force all 3 to be enabled per actor using the actor options in the wheel menu. like my girl is allowed to do semen and milk but not gems.

Thank you for your reply.

I am contolling this only by the whele menu. But still I made this observation. When I turn off "insemination " and "testicle scanling" (don't know which one triggers this), and wait, then breasts and gems grow. Otherwise not.

So the wheel menu is allowing to set it, but the mod mechanisms don't do all of it at once. :(

Piuh... i have read a lot but couldn't find a solution for my Problem. Everything works fine and the mod is amazing- thank u for that- but i couldn't use the radial menu.

When i use the spell - no menu appears. Only the message that i can't insert more Soulgems (cause i used 6) . It seemed that the 'invisible' wheel menu Is stucked.

What should i do? The Rest Is Fine. Is there a Consolecode or something i can use instead? Wich mod includes the radial menu?

Thx

Piuh... i have read a lot but couldn't find a solution for my Problem. Everything works fine and the mod is amazing- thank u for that- but i couldn't use the radial menu.

When i use the spell - no menu appears. Only the message that i can't insert more Soulgems (cause i used 6) . It seemed that the 'invisible' wheel menu Is stucked.

What should i do? The Rest Is Fine. Is there a Consolecode or something i can use instead? Wich mod includes the radial menu?

Thx

Maybe you forgot to enable UIExtensions plugin or unchecked it by inadvertance ?

or just forgot to download it ^_^, if no, then maybe try to move the UIExtensions plugin in your load order, maybe another plugin is messing with it.

UIExtensions Is enable and i try to change the load Order a littl- but still the Same Problem.

Do i Need To install SkyUI? 'cause loot said the esm Is missing. But enderal had SkyUI still included, right?

i don't know enderal, so maybe skyUI's version of enderal is missing what's needed here. can't hurt to install skyUI and see if it correct the problem.

Hi...i love this mod...but i have a question....i translated the esp file for my personal use because i' m spanish (of course if you want it, just say and i give to you) but....i cant translate the menu or the messages because they are in a PEX file.....the question is... is there any option to translate this?

<>Thanks for your help

:)

I actually need help with a certain problem cause by this mod, I tried deleting all files of it and uninstalling it but every time I open up the command list

the words SGOflushlistlost keep spamming infinitely and it causing all of my other mods to lag horribly, and I can't start a new game to fix it or my whole game crashes altogether. Is there anyway to fix this I would really appreciate the help thanks.

I actually need help with a certain problem cause by this mod, I tried deleting all files of it and uninstalling it but every time I open up the command list

the words SGOflushlistlost keep spamming infinitely and it causing all of my other mods to lag horribly, and I can't start a new game to fix it or my whole game crashes altogether. Is there anyway to fix this I would really appreciate the help thanks.

how did you install SGO ? manually ? honestly i don't recommend that unless you know exactly what you're doing. use a mod manager. the easiest one is Nexus Mod Manager.

i do recommend Mod Organizer. it's complicated to set up, but way better at keeping your game clean.

for your problem... i recommend deleting every single file of every mods you installed, and then install them again with a mod manager.

in fact maybe should start with a fresh skyrim install just to be sure.

how did you install SGO ? manually ? honestly i don't recommend that unless you know exactly what you're doing. use a mod manager. the easiest one is Nexus Mod Manager.

i do recommend Mod Organizer. it's complicated to set up, but way better at keeping your game clean.

for your problem... i recommend deleting every single file of every mods you installed, and then install them again with a mod manager.

I have nexsus , as for how I donwnloaded It I dont remeber I have been having this problem for months, it might have been maunally but I tried getting rid of it and I deleted every file on it and I still have the same problem, is reinstalling the game my only option

I have nexsus , as for how I donwnloaded It I dont remeber I have been having this problem for months, it might have been maunally but I tried getting rid of it and I deleted every file on it and I still have the same problem, is reinstalling the game my only option

you have a loose file in your install. uninstall all your mods in nexus, then go look in you Data folder, delete anything that is here that isn't a bsa or esm, then install your mods again and try. if that doesn't work, fresh game is the best to have a clean one.

i know it's a lot of work, but sometimes it's needed

you have a loose file in your install. uninstall all your mods in nexus, then go look in you Data folder, delete anything that is here that isn't a bsa or esm, then install your mods again and try. if that doesn't work, fresh game is the best to have a clean one.

Sighs I was afraid of that, but I'll give it a try if it will fix things thank you for your help

Sighs I was afraid of that, but I'll give it a try if it will fix things thank you for your help

Ok I think I'm starting to figure out the problem its still there but I noticed it in the fnis that I have as well, the SGO mod keep showing up whenever I click it to check the animation but the problem stop when I uninstalled all my mods. Is this still the result of a loos file?BEcause I also just deleted any thin in data that wasn't bsa or esm 

Ok I think I'm starting to figure out the problem its still there but I noticed it in the fnis that I have as well, the SGO mod keep showing up whenever I click it to check the animation but the problem stop when I uninstalled all my mods. Is this still the result of a loos file?BEcause I also just deleted any thin in data that wasn't bsa or esm 

if i understand correctly, you removed every mods and deleted all files, and the problem reappear once reinstalled?

hmm. try installing only FNIS, run the generator, and see what happen.

if nothing wrong happens...

add your mods one at a time, run FNIS for each one, no matter if the mod need it or not, until you have all of them or the problem appear.

if SGO appear in the generator without any other mod... i don't know lol. i'd completely remove skyrim, make sure there nothing left, and start again.

if i understand correctly, you removed every mods and deleted all files, and the problem reappear once reinstalled?

hmm. try installing only FNIS, run the generator, and see what happen.

if nothing wrong happens...

add your mods one at a time, run FNIS for each one, no matter if the mod need it or not, until you have all of them or the problem appear.

if SGO appear in the generator without any other mod... i don't know lol. i'd completely remove skyrim, make sure there nothing left, and start again.

Actually I  finally fixed it I found some file that I forgot to delete to the spamming and the sgo mod are now completely gone, however there is still lagging and my argonian characters tail is stuck in T pose, even when all of my mods were uninstalled I reading the skeleton mod and the tail is still stuck and the sexlab mod is still lagging. Should I uninstall the game the reinstall it to stop this and what could have caused it. Too many mods? 

Actually I  finally fixed it I found some file that I forgot to delete to the spamming and the sgo mod are now completely gone, however there is still lagging and my argonian characters tail is stuck in T pose, even when all of my mods were uninstalled I reading the skeleton mod and the tail is still stuck and the sexlab mod is still lagging. Should I uninstall the game the reinstall it to stop this and what could have caused it. Too many mods? 

great for SGO :)

the tail is stuck... seems like a skeleton or animation problem. what skeleton are you using and is it up to date ?