What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Even the once mighty and powerful Bioware Defense Force seems to be only half-assedly engaged in damage control ?

But even if BW is done, given how much EA is into necrophilia i'm sure DA and ME will be regularly dug out to be violated like Command and Conquer is.

Intentional removal of sexy in formerly sexy games

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/life/movies/2019/01/18/how-ronda-rousey-obsessed-mortal-kombat/38916677/

But honestly, it's the people who pretend to be mad at people who dislike unwanted changes like this when they know dam well they never wanted this change either, and only argue about it because they want to argue with someone.

Take a look at the Mortal Kombat 11 Steam Forum and immediately this becomes crystal clear.

#Teaspoon

2 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

>Ronda Rousey

I don't give a single shit about Mortal Kombat, but Ronda Rousey is a man, IMO, as far as competitive sports go.

Sorry Libs. IT'S A MAN. "She" needs to stop competing in an arena where "her" opponents are at a disadvantage as far as building up muscle mass in certain areas vs others.

I can't believe this is controversial on LoversLab where we deal with Skeleton_Female.hkx and Skeleton_Male.hkx on a daily basis.

10 hours ago, Pork Type said:

I don't give a single shit about Mortal Kombat, but Ronda Rousey is a man, IMO, as far as competitive sports go.

Sorry Libs. IT'S A MAN. "She" needs to stop competing in an arena where "her" opponents are at a disadvantage as far as building up muscle mass in certain areas vs others.

I can't believe this is controversial on LoversLab where we deal with Skeleton_Female.hkx and Skeleton_Male.hkx on a daily basis.

Ronda Rousey is completely female, though, one who is structurally an outlier, one more unusual among her gender than Shaquille O'Neil is among his.

If she has any children and they too have children and so forth then human gender dimorphism could take a bit of an interesting turn.

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Ronda Rousey is completely female, though, one who is structurally an outlier, one more unusual among her gender than Shaquille O'Neil is among his.

If she has any children and they too have children and so forth then human gender dimorphism could take a bit of an interesting turn.

Phew. You know what, I was actually dreading tonight's visit to LL because I feared having crossed the Transphobia line.

Despite my snarky application of scare quotes, I agree with you. Rhonda believes, in the very core of her grey matter, that she's a she. Therefore, she is she.

That's not politics. It's medical science.

And that's an interesting point you bring up about Shaq. I'll have to think about it.

Not a piss off, more a good laugh.

Someone posts a decent no makeup realistic female preset. That's cool, but come all the comments about ZOMG Fallout 4 is filled with dolled up glamazons with too much makeup and silicon! They are posted everywhere! Here are my stupid vapid jokes about in game bimbos! Look how superior we are for making "realistic" female characters! Those bimbos don't even fit into Fallout 4! Even the buzzword "objectified" got thrown in there somewhere.

Really?  Most pics I've seen had too dull a skin, or too weathered a look for my taste. There are some that look good, like that Josie preset I've seen around. She looks great for Fallout 4. Maybe the hair is too styled,  but who cares?

Probably are the same bitter types who caused Nexus to shut down the comments on Bella's Better Females (which I use, btw, full glamazon.)

55 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

Not a piss off, more a good laugh.

Someone posts a decent no makeup realistic female preset. That's cool, but come all the comments about ZOMG Fallout 4 is filled with dolled up glamazons with too much makeup and silicon! They are posted everywhere! Here are my stupid vapid jokes about in game bimbos! Look how superior we are for making "realistic" female characters! Those bimbos don't even fit into Fallout 4! Even the buzzword "objectified" got thrown in there somewhere.

Really?  Most pics I've seen had too dull a skin, or too weathered a look for my taste. There are some that look good, like that Josie preset I've seen around. She looks great for Fallout 4. Maybe the hair is too styled,  but who cares?

Probably are the same bitter types who caused Nexus to shut down the comments on Bella's Better Females (which I use, btw, full glamazon.)

That's just what happens whenever anyone posts any mod related to any female character which doesn't make them look as plain as a peahen (or, to a lesser extent, anything that makes male characters look too 'girly' or overtly sexed-up, something which has to be really blatant since male characters can wear so little in so many fantasy or historically based games alike) on the Nexus.

The only real recourse is to allow enough leeway for those who enjoy anything even slightly flashy for female characters to deconstruct the detractor's arguments, to remove the low-quality posts, to shut down comments altogether or just to have a laugh at the whiners' expense.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:10 AM, Daedric_Cat said:

-snip-

On 1/26/2019 at 11:11 AM, FauxFurry said:

-snip-

I like how one creator, Derpsdale, handled that situation. He ported a sexy armor set to Fallout 4 and a horde of the usual types showed up in his comments section to make it their "I don't approve of sexy content and that makes me better than you!" soapbox. So check out the description he posted for his second skimpy armor conversion:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26417

It seemed to work, as he seemed to receive far less such whiny comments in his followup sexy costume ports, lol?

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

That's just what happens whenever anyone posts any mod related to any female character which doesn't make them look as plain as a peahen (or, to a lesser extent, anything that makes male characters look too 'girly' or overtly sexed-up, something which has to be really blatant since male characters can wear so little in so many fantasy or historically based games alike) on the Nexus.

The only real recourse is to allow enough leeway for those who enjoy anything even slightly flashy for female characters to deconstruct the detractor's arguments, to remove the low-quality posts, to shut down comments altogether or just to have a laugh at the whiners' expense.

I'm tempted to make a real bland vanilla preset to laugh at their pathetic comments, lmao.

While I don't care about skimpy or bounce, I do like to make my females as pretty as I can. I don't care about "realism" there's death claws and dragons out there, and you're worried your character is too pretty? 

30 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

I like how the one creator, Derpsdale, handled that situation. He ported a sexy armor set to Fallout 4 and a horde of the usual types showed up in his comments section to make it their "I don't approve of sexy content and that makes me better than you!" soapbox. So check out the description he posted for his second skimpy armor conversion:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26417

It seemed to work, as he seemed to receive far less such whiny comments in his followup sexy costume ports, lol?

LOL! I'm giving that guy kudos!

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

It seemed to work, as he seemed to receive far less such whiny comments in his followup sexy costume ports, lol

I put at the top of my post section that if anyone didn't like my mod to just move on and that I would hide and possibly report anyone who made a derogatory comment. One idiot wanted to test me and I burned his dumb ass. It's not like I didn't warn them and he should have known since he has uploaded a couple of face presets for FO4. I've got no time or patience for that shit whatsoever and will make it clear that I won't tolerate it. I don't mind someone poking some fun at my stuff and I play along with that. I've never harassed any mod author about their mod no matter how much I might not like it or how broken it is.

But since then, I haven't had any more asshole posts. :D I wasn't sure if I liked giving mod authors that much control over things, but now I see the necessity of it.

BTW A really funny author to read his mod pages and posts is someguy2000. I laugh my ass off at some of his descriptions, mock Q&A, and posts, Gary. I wonder if he is the same guy that used to play professional football?

WTF over, did I say something wrong? Everybody went fuckin' quiet! I hate it when that happens because it usually means something fucking bad is about to happen!!

People who insist one backing into their parking space. My job is infested with this nuisances. Oh sure, do something that is multiple times harder than it would have been just to back out of your space when you were leaving.  No to mention also takes 10x as long, completely obstructing any drivers that were just trying to pass by while they wait on you to slowly inch into your spot like an idiot and get the hell out of the way.

2 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

People who insist one backing into their parking space. My job is infested with this nuisances. Oh sure, do something that is multiple times harder than it would have been just to back out of your space when you were leaving.  No to mention also takes 10x as long, completely obstructing any drivers that were just trying to pass by while they wait on you to slowly inch into your spot like an idiot and get the hell out of the way.

Guilty as charged. The front of my car looks better than the back! Though I only do it when things are slow like in the middle of the day. Interestingly, I notice that when I park backwards, then everyone else starts doing the same that day. :D

When I go to post something...and I can't remember what I was going to post! That literally happened just now.

EDIT: Oh, yeah! People who play the race card on something that has nothing to do with race. Like SouljaBoy and his Chinese knockoff consoles getting sued by Nintendo, Sega, etc. That's not about race, it's about copyright laws. He claims he has permission. So show me the proof! :classic_biggrin:

5 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

When I go to post something...and I can't remember what I was going to post! That literally happened just now.

EDIT: Oh, yeah! People who play the race card on something that has nothing to do with race. Like SouljaBoy and his Chinese knockoff consoles getting sued by Nintendo, Sega, etc. That's not about race, it's about copyright laws. He claims he has permission. So show me the proof! :classic_biggrin:

Soulja Boy doesn't really think anything through. It is his way to merely soldier on. If he did re-think things, he likely wouldn't be trying to sell yet another knockoff console.

He would try to rap advertisements for the companies whose games he is trying to pirate, shill their merchandise or something to that effect.

Valentines day is coming so why not shit on love but I won't shit on Valentines day no.

Love songs are what piss me off, especially songs about breakups. What your boyfriend cheated on you so now you're going to make a song about it. Get a life you piece of s*2313^&*(^)($# I'd rather listen to Beethoven or something. I get that love is nice but some people think it is as magical as old Disney cartoons which come on is just silly. If You have a problem even a love problem get over it or talk to somebody if you have to.