What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

2 minutes ago, Mr. Trigun said:

Hmmm....any other shitholey European countries that come to mind are Ukraine and the UK...well just England. Otherwise I have no idea.

I live in the eastern parts of the union, so genereally those are quite similar each other in terms of life.

...My fucking internet connection.

Just wanted to replay GTA V again.

Since I only owe the game on steam, I needed to redownload it.

Whoohey! It grew up to 81 GB ?

Cool, so now it only takes an estimated time of 1 day 9 hours and 12 minutes until I can play it.

And I live in fucking western germany. Not in a small cave at the north pole.

(But I can only assume, that even the north pole has a better connection.)

Someone on the interwebz telling me not to think, or theorize about a subject. It's especially rich when it's a subject that I have actually studied, or have experience with. Usually it's someone who has a personal pet theory, or a sanitized version of the subject. Or has a popular view on the subject from some social media site like Tumblr, presented as factual.

It's sad that these days no one is being taught how to think or be open to consider other viewpoints. Instead it's thought policing with instant ad hominem attacks.

1 hour ago, SirDuke said:

...My fucking internet connection.

Just wanted to replay GTA V again.

Since I only owe the game on steam, I needed to redownload it.

Whoohey! It grew up to 81 GB ?

Cool, so now it only takes an estimated time of 1 day 9 hours and 12 minutes until I can play it.

And I live in fucking western germany. Not in a small cave at the north pole.

(But I can only assume, that even the north pole has a better connection.)

???

615Ey8cPkXL._SX355_.jpg

Spoiler

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

Yes, and today a box of cigarettes costs 5 € and more, what for a price increase.
the state is happy, a lot of money in the purses. ?

1 hour ago, linarielle said:

between 8 and 9.30 € in my country, better to stop for this price ? 

Let me guess: a large portion of those prices is a morality tax that has does nothing to reduce the amount of smokers the natural passage of time wouldn't have accomplished on its own, right? At least that is how it is in 'merica, though less. We're not as good at pointlessly taxing our citizens as Europe, but we're learning.

On the topic of what pisses me off: all the weird, useless, unwanted hotkey features hidden in windows, internet browsers, etc. Some damn key combination I pressed while typing this maxed out the size of my screen, completely hiding my internet task bar in the process. In trying to find what stupid key combination I pressed to toggle it off I stumbled on to a different one that shut down my browser completely, closing all the tabs I had open in the process. I just woke up, I don't need this trivial annoying shit ?.

27 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

On the topic of what pisses me off: all the weird, useless, unwanted hotkey features hidden in windows, internet browsers, etc. Some damn key combination I pressed while typing this maxed out the size of my screen, completely hiding my internet task bar in the process. In trying to find what stupid key combination I pressed to toggle it off I stumbled on to a different one that shut down my browser completely, closing all the tabs I had open in the process. I just woke up, I don't need this trivial annoying shit ?.

Internet is shit! ??

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

You probably hit the zoom function like I did yesterday after installing FO4 for the first time and exited out the steam interface. Annoying! I don't even know how to bring up the zoom normally.

To be honest I can't stand marijuana culture especially so now that my mother's into it, she says some of the most stupidest shit about it.

However I don't think you're a bad person if you do it. It's just if you brag about it by saying or doing stuff like "420 blaze it", "weed is my friend" or make a post with "# chillax" about it is a really shitty and tasteless thing to do.

7 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

To be honest I can't stand marijuana culture especially so now

I never understood the hole movement for the legalisation.

It is already used for medical issues right now, but that doesn't mean everyone should some that.

Its like taking painkiller when you don't have any.

Fucking Mod Managers.

Just wanted to prep a Enderal Mod Environment on my PC with MO and created a new profile because i thought that this would make things ultra convenient. Used MOs separate savegames feature and MO ends up deleting all my SKSE co-save files for ALL savegames - WTF??? Also i forgot to back them up and have to revert to November saves now.

Fucking Mod Managers ????

I should have done a manual install, when will i ever learn?

?

On 12/23/2018 at 10:52 AM, Resdayn said:

It is already used for medical issues right now, but that doesn't mean everyone should some that.

People like it because its a much milder alternative to alcohol. Unlike booze you don't have to worry about turning into a stumbling mess that can barely walk, vomiting, or becoming stupidly aggressive. I wouldn't classify it in the same tier as pain killers since it doesn't have the same addictive properties or serious health risks, especially if you don't use it in a smoking manner.

That being said pothead culture, as NitroHamlin suggested, are like the annoying side of hipsters & college slack-tivists rolled into one and intoxicated out of a few extra IQ points.

So anyone else have certain hours of the night they no if they are awake they won't be able to get to sleep for several hours? For me that's around 5 AM. It doesn't help that I often find myself getting disturbed out of my rest frequently at that hour even if I did make it a point to get to bed at a reasonable hour. After that I get to roll around in my bed, unable to return to sleep, until around 7 or 8. Just one of the lovely benefits of inheriting insomnia from both your parents, hooray ?

Just to point it out I work night shifts, in case anyone was wondering why I would be keeping such goofy sleep schedules as to be awake around 5 AM in the first place.

Men that don't respect us woman. They will inbox a woman they don't know, and they will ask to meet two minutes after saying hello. They will send dick pics. Wtf! Why do you guys do that? God as my witness, no woman on earth wants to see that. If she does ask for one, it's because she's with her friends, giggling and having a girls night. They want something to laugh at. Girls, you know what I'm talking about lol. Men!! No woman will enjoy your dick pic. No woman will think "oh, yes, I need that inside me" , hell no. AND, it's extremely annoying when men ask inappropriate questions. Like, he will text you, and he doesn't even know you. And he will be like, "let's have naughty fun, nobody needs to know" what.. the.. fuck. Do you actually think, the girl is going to accept? What planet are you living on? The mere fact you're asking her, is so insulting. You think absolutely nothing of her. You think she's low class trash. Even though, you two have hardly even chatted before. You guys just assume it's okay to talk sexual to every girl. And that it's okay to ask to have a one night stand. No. Just no. The only way you are going to get close to a woman, is by treating her with respect. Be nice. Be a shoulder. Listen. Sigh... Yes, I'm definitely triggered. Lol. So annoying.

On 12/23/2018 at 10:52 AM, Resdayn said:

The legalization movement exists to eliminate the legal consequences for possessing and using the substance, not to mandate its use. 

I don't drink alcohol, smoke tobacco or drink coffee (mostly because I am too caffeine tolerant or outright immune for it to do me any good)but I wouldn't want the users to have their lives ruined by being incarcerated over it. The same would go for Marijuana consumers. 

When you search up Birkir Bjarnason's hashtag on instagram and people are using the hashtag on fucking Rurik Gislason. Yet when you search up Rurik hashtag, no Birkir. Please stop, I look up Birkir on google and Rurik pops up because of the fucking hashtags. I don't like Rurik. Everytime I see one I go "Fucking Rurik, WHY."And it's every second pic, or sometimes you need to scroll down quite aways on BIRKIR's HASHTAG to find a Birkir pic. WTF!!! This isn't Rurik's hashtag!! He has his own! FUCKING RURIK!!!!!? It really ruins my day; that and when skyrim is being a fucking ass. I swear my skyrim has got some sort of fucking AI or some shit. It's like it has a mind of it's own. ? Playing a really fun character on Crusader Kings 2 and the unexpectedly die is annoying. Or one of their favorite lovers does the same thing. Like WTF? The person was completely healthy! 

PS. I have nothing against Rurik, don't know the guy personally so do see how I can have that type of decision. I just hate Birkir Bjarnason hashtag being flooded by fucking Rurik! Not every woman who likes one likes the other. If they reaaaally prefer Rurik over Birkir, fine with me cause less woman to fight?.  A photo of each is is spoiler; choose for yourself. Doesn't really matter to me. (ok, but just a little.)

Spoiler

Birkir

Birkir Bjarnason

download.jpg24111111.jpg.ba2f8025c75794c3f928f983b93624e3.jpg

Rurik Gislason