What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

2 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

I hate fucking god damn Google. Since the day my accounts were hacked I provided every fucking information about my accounts; names of the mails, titles, persons from my contacts, my birth date, phone number, living location; fucking everything except my credit cards' number. Is that they fucking want it? And every single time they reply the same:

Spoiler

173937701_2018-12-0810_01_09-YourGoogleAccountRecoveryRequest-ivyepe@gmail.com-Gmail.jpg.324bffb6ff0d586027db9a7c0b985842.jpg

What additional information you want from me motherfuckers?! I already gave you all. FUCK YOU!!!

Your Gmail account got hacked in the first place and most likely became suspect later on due to multiple Google accounts. I would

recommend to make use of a different email provider. You sound Continental European thus I'd give GMX a try. Since 2012 we

are no longer forced to start and/or run a Google account with a Gmail account.  So my account never got hacked, Instead it gets

put on ice for allegedly being my own imposter. It's the game of a 'fan club', if you get my meaning.

And it always takes a fuckin' personal call to correct the bad joke... or I'd be history on YouTube, the channel gone together with the

subscribers. The reason behind is the possibility to change the username at will. That wasn't possible when I started uploading music

in early 2009 - the complete name of the university account got transferred to Gmail and the mine is fuckin' long. Merry Xmas 2008.

We got you, babe! My good idea to cut the double family name in 2013 hasn't changed the facts - no anonymity ?

19 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

You might want to check out the Clone Wars shows if you want good female characters in Star Wars other than Leia

Ahsoka Tano has developed into a very interesting character imo. I didn't care for her in the Clone Wars. But, now that she's older and more mature - I really like her. The writers in Star Wars Rebels are actually doing a pretty good job with the story and characters mostly. The should hire them to write and direct the next movie.

Spoiler

Considering the heavy star wars mood here, I guess time to my one ?

Kotor 1, honestly its just bare-bone roleplay wise, you either a evil muhahaha jerk or a saint, if you accept rewards you are neither, in a hole replay my character aligment never moved, she was neutral until the certain twist of the end game, just pissed me off.

As kid I loved the game, its a great a game still, but I like now kotor 2 lot better :P 

Also bethesda games obsession with insanely bright lightning in mid days, I feel sometime they not really spend too much time on outside.

8 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Juhanni is avaible to female player, I do remember her expressing feelings at the later part of the game.

Or I missing something?

It doesn't seem like a romance in vanilla, just her expressing being a good friend. Or does it show up if you don't go with Carth? I imagine it would have to be light side, too.

25 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

It doesn't seem like a romance in vanilla, just her expressing being a good friend. Or does it show up if you don't go with Carth? I imagine it would have to be light side, too.

I remember her confessing, but she does that only female char, for male she just meh lets go.

I don't it becames something between a two char, since well jedi things and Juhanni is far more vigilant on that, than Bastilla ever was.

Only between Carth and Bastilla can happen anything physical romance.

Its still more more than what Exile can do, he/she denser than Darth Nihilus.

5 hours ago, Jazzman said:

After this terrible experience with Google, I will have mo any private data on any free provider. I gave them my ex official number so that they might see how often I used my cell phone to access my official mail and I gave them my secondary e-mail address for recovery earlier, but they still don't believe it is me. However, I opened new business mail accounts over our house friend's company and I will never ever use fucking Google, Yahoo and other cheating free providers. I only regret I wasn't smart enough and I was too naive. Well, lesson is learned. At least something positive out of this shit. :)

9 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Its still more more than what Exile can do

I ended up off camera banging both Atton and the Mical the Disciple in my KOTOR 2 playthroughs. Mira even makes fun of you a bit afterwards. So I know at least the female Exile can romance and get laid. Then again she's the canonical version so maybe the male version is a dead fish.

What really pisses me off is all these fucking milk drinkers who are offended by big breasted, voluptuous women- either in life or especially in games!! I mean fuck you already. I don't look at a women like that and automatically label them a whore. But, they do. I suppose they are "offended" due to some deep seated mommy issues or something- can't handle their own secret desires. I can only imagine what they think of people with weight problems...... most people are not going to fit any kind of image of perfection and they shouldn't have to!! SO STOP FUCKING JUDGING !!!!! Your tastes are not everyone's- like I don't dream of flat chested little girls. ;)

14 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

I ended up off camera banging both Atton and the Mical the Disciple in my KOTOR 2 playthroughs. Mira even makes fun of you a bit afterwards. So I know at least the female Exile can romance and get laid. Then again she's the canonical version so maybe the male version is a dead fish.

canonical version of a non-canon story is already sound stupid wich is based on another non-canonical stuff.

Don't give a flying fuck about that shit, its an rpg game you play the role you want and how you want :D , those parts of swtor simply not exist to me.

If your Exile is male, then he is guy, so does Darth Revan lacking dick in my Kotor 1,2 runs :) 

How did you that? In my game Exile is denser than Darth Nihilus in bar looking for one night stands. :O 

I think websites are finding a way around my adblock and it is always the annoying ads that I can't seem to block. Ads are getting so bad I might end up taking hiking as a hobby heh heh! Now that I think of it the internet is getting pretty corporate nowadays and I'm getting a little concerned as to what that might entail. Are big businesses going to rule the internet? I don't know about you but I don't want world war III because some arms dealers started spreading rumors on the web. Or get me a cut you greedy %#*`$.

On 12/8/2018 at 11:09 AM, Daedric_Cat said:

The mod basically just adds a kiss scene.  It's really not that big of a deal considering you have to put up with a half-assed implementation of d20 Star Wars and shitty level scaling just to see it.  Oh, and you have to be a furry because 2003 didn't allow human lesbians in AAA games.  Lesbian furries... Edmonton is a really strange place. 

Anywho, one of the Bastilla romance mods allows you to romance everyone turning the Ebon Hawk into a PG-rated bang bus.

5 hours ago, Resdayn said:

canonical version of a non-canon story is already sound stupid wich is based on another non-canonical stuff.

Don't give a flying fuck about that shit, its an rpg game you play the role you want and how you want :D , those parts of swtor simply not exist to me.

If your Exile is male, then he is guy, so does Darth Revan lacking dick in my Kotor 1,2 runs :) 

How did you that? In my game Exile is denser than Darth Nihilus in bar looking for one night stands. :O 

You miss understand. I was just saying maybe the developers didn't flesh out the male version's romantic options as much due to the female version being intended as the "true" version. Though come to think of it I seem to recall a friend of mine hooking up with the Handmaiden, so maybe its just tricky to get laid in that game. Unlike KOTOR 1 you at least have to watch your actions in game more carefully due to the respect meter the followers have.

As for as the female romance options I remember if you play your cards right Atton eventually expresses his love for you which you use to turn him into a Jedi in the process. Mira ends up making fun of you the next time you talk to her for "glowing" and wondering if you and Atton "plugged in the power cable". Don't remember what I did to get the Disciple.

I know the romance events in that game are as simplistic as KOTOR 1 so don't expect much more than a couple lines of dialog expressing their love and a kiss.

31 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

You miss understand. I was just saying maybe the developers didn't flesh out the male version's romantic options as much due to the female version being intended as the "true" version. Though come to think of it I seem to recall a friend of mine hooking up with the Handmaiden, so maybe its just tricky to get laid in that game. Unlike KOTOR 1 you at least have to watch your actions in game more carefully due to the respect meter the followers have.

As for as the female romance options I remember if you play your cards right Atton eventually expresses his love for you which you use to turn him into a Jedi in the process. Mira ends up making fun of you the next time you talk to her for "glowing" and wondering if you and Atton "plugged in the power cable". Don't remember what I did to get the Disciple.

I know the romance events in that game are as simplistic as KOTOR 1 so don't expect much more than a couple lines of dialog expressing their love and a kiss.

You mean these, I see.

With Male char you get Visas and the Handmaiden in similar fashion.

5 hours ago, Resdayn said:

With Male char you get Visas and the Handmaiden in similar fashion.

I remember playing a male just so I could romance them. Jeez I'm a fucking geek. The Handmaiden was such a badass as a Sith marauder with a fully customized double bladed lightsaber. I would usually have both her and Mira like that since I saved the best crystals for myself. If the game wasn't so old, I would consider going back and modding the hell outta it 'cause I loved playing it. :D

10 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

You miss understand. I was just saying maybe the developers didn't flesh out the male version's romantic options as much due to the female version being intended as the "true" version.

Not sure if the Exile being female was exactly the canon idea during development, but the more important thing is, Obsidian doesn't have the same style of romances as BioWare games tend to. If at all. 

Though come to think of it I seem to recall a friend of mine hooking up with the Handmaiden, so maybe its just tricky to get laid in that game.

The problem gets even worse for the vanilla game, or having installed TSLRCM. For the Exile traveling with the Handmaiden is canon, just like her being female, but the vanilla game and TSLRCM by itself don't offer that option. Mods exist to have that be possible, though. 

Making Atton a Jedi isn't really a "romance" path, as it isn't dependent on gender at all. Surely it does get a bit, loosely, intimate, but that deals with the same "connection" you have towards the majority of your party, and the same reason why most of them can be made Jedi in the first place. Mira's comment might be seen only if playing female, and if you have a high Light Side alignment, but I think you could see it with those conditions, and never really having spoken to Atton beyond when required to. 

As for something more general...I bought Dragon Age: Origins on Steam. Not too fond of the gameplay, though it isn't exactly bad. I think some of the bosses have too many stun or disabling attacks, that both happen too frequently and leave your character helpless for too long. This is even worse playing a melee focused character. Plus it is odd how your currently selected character doesn't auto-target to the next nearest enemy, when even KotOR did that. 

But the real problem is. I would want to get DA2 and Inquisition. Neither of which, are on Steam.

23 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

What really pisses me off is all these fucking milk drinkers who are offended by big breasted, voluptuous women- either in life or especially in games!! I mean fuck you already. I don't look at a women like that and automatically label them a whore. But, they do. I suppose they are "offended" due to some deep seated mommy issues or something- can't handle their own secret desires. I can only imagine what they think of people with weight problems...... most people are not going to fit any kind of image of perfection and they shouldn't have to!! SO STOP FUCKING JUDGING !!!!! Your tastes are not everyone's- like I don't dream of flat chested little girls. ;)

I fucking hate it too! Not that my tastes are quite like yours, but all tastes should be respected. I'm so tired of people who think appreciating women's physical features is a bad thing. Fuck off! Also this idea that mental qualities are better than physical qualities is also rubbish. Whether mental or physical, qualities are all there to be acknowledged, enjoyed, and proud of.

7 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Not sure if the Exile being female was exactly the canon idea during development, but the more important thing is, Obsidian doesn't have the same style of romances as BioWare games tend to. If at all. 

I highly doubt, its an rpg game they meant use the exile as both genders, hence why its different playing one from another.

People whom marginalize your concerns or opinions, effectively ending any productive interaction.

Saying it was 'just kidding' after the fact further demeans the situation.

Obviously this isn't as critical for friends to whom 'joking' is a part of their normal dialogue patterns, as long as both parties are in agreement.