What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

People who publicly flirt when they know somebody is taken. Now my fiancee is mad at me because this dumb bitch from my airsoft group is running her dumbass mouth how i groped her in the bushes.

What an annoying situation. It also doesn't help she is known for being the "ask and you shall receive" type of woman.

11 hours ago, worik said:

As far as I know, I life in a different country. Anyhow,  I'd sign your sentence immediately.

Reveal hidden contents

I quote : "Democracy can't work if the majority is voting wrong"

PS: just from reading the news from today, the political officials and publicly voiced opinions of my country are making me deeply ashamed to reveal my nationailty.

And their doings and not-doings make me ?

This is going on for years now and with each election it always changes for the worse.

Exactly the same situation is here. I personally do not vote for anyone for I discovered lies, cheating and two ties my votes were stolen and added to another political party. You won't believe what politicians are capable to do in the pre election time and voting. They stilling the names from dead people, make up new ones and similar shit. If I wuldn't have house, excellent job that I like, I would take my wives and leave this fuckign country without hesitation or remorse.

12 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Our country is on the top in the Europe in the number of alcoholism addiction. Since 2014 the number grew for 100 000 so up to date is 300 000 registered alcoholics which is very concerning amount of addicts since Croatia has 4.154 inhabitants. What pisses me off is the act of idiots that leads our country. For example: prices of the cigarettes goes up twice a year and they have to be hidden in the stores and newspaper sands. Prices of alcohol drinks didn't go up for years and it is exposed on very visible spots in the stores. What a fucking controversy. I didn't hear that anyone who smoke drove over pedestrian and kill him/her but people who drinks alcohol without control did it and they are doing it every day. Beside killing people on the roads, alcoholics are violent and they hurt other people and destroy families. Absurdity of governmental decisions  newer ceased to shock people.

I'm just glad my country is slowing disbanding it laws against pot. I get the chance to vote my state's foot in the door this coming election :) Having recently been to Washington and Colorado it was mind boggling to be able to simple walk into a store and purchase weed as easily as one can acquire alcohol anywhere else. And compared to alcoholics potheads are far, far, far less of a threat to anyone.

Even as a lifetime non-smoker I also agree with how stupid western governments have gotten in regards to their double standards towards tobacco. Everytime there is an election in my state there is a new tobacco tax proposal on the ballot, if not multiple. Meanwhile nothing else gets touched despite the fact alcohol abuse will give you fatal health conditions as easily as smoking ever did. Smoking became a favorite scapegoat in the 90s. Even though all the important issues were settled in that decade the damn anti-smoking advocates never knew when to declare victory and move on with their life.

3 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

I'm just glad my country is slowing disbanding it laws against pot. I get the chance to vote my state's foot in the door this coming election :) Having recently been to Washington and Colorado it was mind boggling to be able to simple walk into a store and purchase weed as easily as one can acquire alcohol anywhere else. And compared to alcoholics potheads are far, far, far less of a threat to anyone.

Even as a lifetime non-smoker I also agree with how stupid western governments have gotten in regards to their double standards towards tobacco. Everytime there is an election in my state there is a new tobacco tax proposal on the ballot, if not multiple. Meanwhile nothing else gets touched despite the fact alcohol abuse will give you fatal health conditions as easily as smoking ever did. Smoking became a favorite scapegoat in the 90s. Even though all the important issues were settled in that decade the damn anti-smoking advocates never knew when to declare victory and move on with their life.

I compliment your arguments. You stressed my point much better than I do. :)

3 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Ohh my I meet some true human garbage, listening them was enough to rise blood pressure. ?

I'm glad I wasn't there with my gun with wooden bullets ;)

On 10/26/2018 at 1:31 AM, MrEsturk said:

You're wrong about that, until they have drive through weed stores it is still easier to buy booze.  Recreational is on the ballot in a couple of states... but it makes buying guns illegal until the Fed gets off their duff.

36 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Got an annoying friend that you wish would leave you the fuck alone? Lend them some money. I can almost guarantee that they won't bother you again anytime soon. ;)

Methinks that my Killer Rabbit of Jack's Hill is much cheaper tho.  

He's got huge, sharp... uh... he can leap about... look at the bones!

Run! Run awayyy...!

:classic_laugh:

I'm a video editor for fun and in the community I'm in there's a person who makes great effects in their videos which improve the flow of them but they refuse to share any indication on how they made them, which is fine honestly. Except they call other peoples effects bad, trashy and says everyone is a sheep basically. And they make fun of other people in other ways too and the way they make videos. But they won't help them improve on any way or give any actual constructive criticism. It's really annoying, this person has been bullying other people for months and they're constantly in drama but because their videos are good no one ever calls them out on it and they get away with everything. 

Someone in my town won a small lottery close to 200 grand. I did not know them from a hole in the ground and heard it on the local radio as I was shopping for medicine. About an hour later as I was heading home I heard police sirens but did not pay much mind to it. Shortly after I got home I turned on my CD player/radio to get the weather forecast and before I got that I found out the people who won that lottery were getting badgered by people who were literally camping outside their home heckling them for hand outs. They had to call the police to get them to scatter only for some of them to do property damage to their home before fleeing. I'm going to assume that's where the sirens came from.

This. This pisses me off. I would say that humanity is better than this but I would be lying to myself. I would go into greater detail about my hatred for this but this picture should suffice.

image.png.32e280ef8aa55134417c88d8e5e48eb1.png

On 10/31/2018 at 7:24 AM, Molevalence said:

This. This pisses me off. I would say that humanity is better than this but I would be lying to myself. I would go into greater detail about my hatred for this but this picture should suffice.

Yeah, I would move pretty quickly to somewhere nobody knows shit about me so that my "friends" wouldn't want to "help" me with all that money. Ever wonder what would happen if loads of money started falling from the sky- like it fell out of an office building or something? Complete fuckin' chaos.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:24 AM, Molevalence said:

Someone in my town won a small lottery close to 200 grand. I did not know them from a hole in the ground and heard it on the local radio as I was shopping for medicine. About an hour later as I was heading home I heard police sirens but did not pay much mind to it. Shortly after I got home I turned on my CD player/radio to get the weather forecast and before I got that I found out the people who won that lottery were getting badgered by people who were literally camping outside their home heckling them for hand outs. They had to call the police to get them to scatter only for some of them to do property damage to their home before fleeing. I'm going to assume that's where the sirens came from.

image.png.32e280ef8aa55134417c88d8e5e48eb1.png

People are so fucking entitled.

There have been attempts and petitions to make it so that lottery winners can remain anonymous, but most states won't do this. Even as some people have been killed for the money.

2 hours ago, Daedric_Cat said:

People are so fucking entitled.

There have been attempts and petitions to make it so that lottery winners can remain anonymous, but most states won't do this. Even as some people have been killed for the money.

Unfortunately, it is a general law that the names be public for review so that the lottery can be proved to be honest and accurate.  One thing is once the ticket is turned in and verified you do have time (for most states not sure for all) to gather your stuff up, make plans and such so that you can get the taxes, investments bank accounts and such ready. This is also the time that you can start to prepare for your new life. Not the best, not great but there is some time. Problem is most people run in, get the ticket verified and then take the cash as fast as possible before they have gotten themselves properly setup. In many cases the smart ones set themselves up at a hotel or somewhere else (other county etc) where it is hard to track down right away, while they work on the changes necessary.

There are many other problems that come up for major lottery winners. Keep in mind that ALL lottery winnings are public but only the major ones make the news.  Oh, another way to minimize the problems is to wait a month or more to sign the paperwork for distribution of the funds. (not the same as signing the ticket which is needed right away to secure your ownership) This is allowed so that you can gather up others to share in the funds and setup protection (tax) shelter and other needs.

It sucks I know... however, won't change regardless of any petition as it is a basic requirement for honesty. Old days "numbers" were generally fraud.

blind following in a political party.

and I do not mean, "following the believes and objectives no matter what", no no no, I talk about cult-of-the-leader to the point of flat out refusing the reality present in front of you, with analisis, evidence and first hand accounts, just because the head of the party said that it is not like that, or, when it is so big that no matter how much propaganda tries to cover it, the fault is always of the previous goverment officials, even if the previous has been out of office for years

just open up you eyes, dammit. there are no "big brothers" of "greater powers" that is avversing your favorite politician, they just are not doing the right thing, or doing it in the right way!

2 hours ago, LyvinDLyfe said:

Slow people walking in front of me. 

Slow people walking in front due to having their eyes glued to their cellphones, stop dead when they have to rub another pair of brain cells together to text, then give you a dirty look when you have to go around them as if you were reading their texts from behind.

1 hour ago, Chbaakal said:

Slow people walking in front due to having their eyes glued to their cellphones, stop dead when they have to rub another pair of brain cells together to text, then give you a dirty look when you have to go around them as if you were reading their texts from behind.

Go around them? Hum... I see most people running smack dab into them... Then give them the dirty look as they (the person that stopped here) was potentially responsible for them(the person running into the stopped person) a chance for their phone(s) (both parties) to drop and get damaged.

They seem to think they are in some version of Wall-e

Spoiler

"I didn't know we had a pool" - Mary

11 hours ago, Jazzman said:

It's not just idolatry (and it's counterpart - demonization), hallmark of a Celebrity culture...

Some food for thought:  [very interesting video]

Have a good one!  :banana:

yeah. that's the thing. I'm not even in the same continent; only a few points of that applies.   we don't even have some in-deep analisys about why we are melting our own country, whoever tries to do research find a wall of political believe based avversion from the average citizens

13 hours ago, serPomiz said:

yeah. that's the thing. I'm not even in the same continent; only a few points of that applies.   we don't even have some in-deep analisys about why we are melting our own country, whoever tries to do research find a wall of political believe based avversion from the average citizens

Well, to understand the American psychosis one has to watch the American psyche...

Have some fun!  :banana: