What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

:classic_smile: What I didn't need was dropping the contents of my sandwich down my front mid-post. ?

Ah don't worry m8, just get a good ol' cup of milk tea and everything else will become irrelevant, like alpha wolves! Though if you're more of a red tea kind of guy that's alright too. The color is definitively more appetizing.

5 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Ah don't worry m8, just get a good ol' cup of milk tea and everything else will become irrelevant, like alpha wolves! Though if you're more of a red tea kind of guy that's alright too. The color is definitively more appetizing.

I've not evolved past instant coffee. ?

2 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

A beta can be "desirable" though, but his personality is what gives him a rougher time in a relationship if the female in that relationship wants an alpha but with beta tendencies.

There's a term for that.  'Alpha fucks and Beta bucks.'  When women are most fertile, they go for the alpha types, but when the kid comes, they snag the beta provider to take care of the kid (and themselves).  Seen it so many times it's ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

How is wealth not "attractive" to a hetero woman?

It is one part of the equation. And again, a single case is pretty meaningless when it comes to evaluating what is of empirical importance. Might be that his wife is simply a bitter hag, might be that his personality or looks are so off-putting that the only thing that keeps her around is his wealth, in which case he'd be better off dumping her anyways. But, again: This isn't about what your personal experience is, it's about what makes you desirable or not. Being desirable to 90% of women still means that you're undesirable to 10%, which are still quite a few.

5 hours ago, Canaris said:

So you are horny yet you turn down people wanting to fuck you ? Thats kinda stupid tbh.. 

I realise other people have responded to this but I'll do it too for the sake of my pride.

I don't just drop my pants when I'm horny, even at my worst and even if I wasn't strictly into women, which I'm technically not but male encounters are rare and I have to know them for years, I certainly wasn't about to fuck some shithead that I'd been ignoring and trying to peacefully tell to fuck off for the past 10-15 minutes. Had to get his arm off me not once but twice and decline any drinks he said he'd buy me. This person started yelling and made a scene of it too. How did you miss the rest of the post?

4 hours ago, Canaris said:

Well no one expects or wants her to suck him off in the middle of the club or something like that but i hate how chicks always complicate that shit. 

I think women don't complicate things nearly as much as you think they do, but people like this guy from last night don't stop harassing them and then go on to complain about it like it wasn't obvious they weren't into them. Not just in real life but on shit like tinder I see this all the time. I also don't think you realise how alcohol works. I like to think "No" and "Sorry I have a drink and I don't take drinks from strangers" and "I'm married and to a woman" are pretty solid hints. The only one that worked was "Dude, fuck off" but that's when he went full Shakespeare.

4 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Whoa, I multiquoted. Yay me. 

I'm all like "I love the teeny print, it's always poetic"

and "Bars totally suck usually"

Horny and fucking, it's like, (o nevermind) BIG-ass jump to humping strangers for a fucking drink

Good job multiquoting, I knew you had it in you.

Bars here tend to be okay, but you sometimes have an asshole being their asshole selves.

I dunno why they didn't have people on staff watching the seats and stuff, usually they have security around during holidays.

It's not that common to get a giant butthole but bad luck gets you there and I guess I looked depressed enough to get targeted.

Also the tiny print can't always be poetic, apologies~

14 minutes ago, 27X said:

Not really, I know several lesbians who've decided that that being kept by domineering/crazy is preferable to being alone.

This is the kind of person I ranted about before who don't take advice and then yell at you when they inevitably get hurt again.

They get hurt by other people over and over again despite being well aware of how shitty they are then they get angry at you.
And then in 2 weeks end up with the same guy or girl again out of desperation because it's important to have a boyfriend.

It most common in High School from what I've noticed but some people never grow out of it.

'k, um, this is still developing (only god knows why) but yesterday a guy was hurt so bad in the bronx he died, and robbers got 1.00.

"Typical neighborhood hijinks", if I were in a forum and wanted to reply.

But then a much more affluent neighborhood (it looks affluent in pictures)

a "sjw" on a mission from god stabbed somebody.

This here (right-here) entry isn't religious, or political (my wording is a little wonky though)

but it makes you wonder, if New york, the most hyped place in the fucking known universe, has semi-random killings and attempted ones,

What hope is there for the rest of humanity?

I thought maybe if they relocated the PR to Texas. No, they famously killed someone there....South Carolina?

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWo1NGJqa2pvQU1FZEJaQmNBZmVYVFJLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

"what pisses you off" is a fucking loaded phrase these days.

6 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

'k, um, this is still developing (only god knows why) but yesterday a guy was hurt so bad in the bronx he died, and robbers got 1.00.

"Typical neighborhood hijinks", if I were in a forum and wanted to reply.

But then a much more affluent neighborhood (it looks affluent in pictures)

a "sjw" on a mission from god stabbed somebody.

This here (right-here) entry isn't religious, or political (my wording is a little wonky though)

but it makes you wonder, if New york, the most hyped place in the fucking known universe, has semi-random killings and attempted ones,

What hope is there for the rest of humanity?

I thought maybe if they relocated the PR to Texas. No, they famously killed someone there....South Carolina?

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWo1NGJqa2pvQU1FZEJaQmNBZmVYVFJLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

"what pisses you off" is a fucking loaded phrase these days.

Every place has semi-random killings and break-ins etc. almost nightly. I think it's been like that forever, whether they make it into the news is another thing.

A "Slow News Day" nowadays is giving you proper news instead of SJW-loaded garbage.

As it is right now a school shooting will always make it and stick around for a week while everything else falls by the wayside unless there's no shooting that week.

And even that is reported badly and horribly biased, with no intent to even begin to understand the underlying issues that lead to the massacre, like pointing out bullying in the school or whatever (because there isn't bullying anywhere ever and if you say there is you'll get suspended or expelled, can't be bullied if you're not in school haha~) they just get piled into the rest of the shooting which probably had their own reasons, stupid, insane or otherwise.

Eh~

I'd say we're doing a lot better now than we were several centuries, or even just a few decades ago, information is just a lot more available so we have a wider eye to catch the bad things going on, and stupid people have a bigger voice because anyone can post on the internet, which I think is a good thing in itself.

Point out the crazies and shun them. SHUNNNNNN~ :L

1 hour ago, megamantaray said:

Every place has semi-random killings and break-ins etc. almost nightly. I think it's been like that forever, whether they make it into the news is another thing.

A "Slow News Day" nowadays is giving you proper news instead of SJW-loaded garbage.

As it is right now a school shooting will always make it and stick around for a week while everything else falls by the wayside unless there's no shooting that week.

And even that is reported badly and horribly biased, with no intent to even begin to understand the underlying issues that lead to the massacre, like pointing out bullying in the school or whatever (because there isn't bullying anywhere ever and if you say there is you'll get suspended or expelled, can't be bullied if you're not in school haha~) they just get piled into the rest of the shooting which probably had their own reasons, stupid, insane or otherwise.

Eh~

I'd say we're doing a lot better now than we were several centuries, or even just a few decades ago, information is just a lot more available so we have a wider eye to catch the bad things going on, and stupid people have a bigger voice because anyone can post on the internet, which I think is a good thing in itself.

Point out the crazies and shun them. SHUNNNNNN~ :L

I wondered about the new-york-centric headlines on Google, who is on the west-coast, but 

I am convinced for quite a while that certain publishers and the people who work for them have more privileged access to the headline section.

Tell me there were no accidents or crime anywhere else but New York? And if New York was trying to scare the average vanilla tourist away because it's getting too crowded, what better way than to sensationalize news stories.

But I have so gone beyond what I can prove or link to, so nevermind.

44 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I wondered about the new-york-centric headlines on Google, who is on the west-coast, but 

I am convinced for quite a while that certain publishers and the people who work for them have more privileged access to the headline section.

Tell me there were no accidents or crime anywhere else but New York? And if New York was trying to scare the average vanilla tourist away because it's getting too crowded, what better way than to sensationalize news stories.

But I have so gone beyond what I can prove or link to, so nevermind.

Well, sensationalism brings clicks, and if you're a crappy news website slowly crumbling under the weight of your own bullshit the best you can do is continue sustaining the retard machine by buying what is essentially adspace on Google to your crappy articles~ ❤️

Getting those clicks is more important than being accurate or honest, groups like CNN and Vice(yeah I put them on the same tier) will go out of their way to post articles with little to no factual information just to get people angry and clicking to call them idiots. That's just showbiz baby.

18 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

Well, sensationalism brings clicks, and if you're a crappy news website slowly crumbling under the weight of your own bullshit the best you can do is continue sustaining the retard machine by buying what is essentially adspace on Google to your crappy articles~ ❤️

Getting those clicks is more important than being accurate or honest, groups like CNN and Vice(yeah I put them on the same tier) will go out of their way to post articles with little to no factual information just to get people angry and clicking to call them idiots. That's just showbiz baby.

The generic page with news articles (bing, yahoo, google) are probably not the best way for me to receive news, but I like CNN, they're free and don't block articles like WSJ or NYT. But I was hoping to ask, is there a single news-publication's site you happen to like?

I apologize in advance for the question, it's impolite but it would be nice to know what informed people get their news from

5 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

The generic page with news articles (bing, yahoo, google) are probably not the best way for me to receive news, but I like CNN, they're free and don't block articles like WSJ or NYT. But I was hoping to ask, is there a single news-publication's site you happen to like?

I apologize in advance for the question, it's impolite but it would be nice to know what informed people get their news from

I wouldn't call myself informed, quite the opposite, but I honestly trust Youtubers more at this point because if nothing else they have their own voices to speak with and often properly source their claims which a lot of "real" news sites won't. 

CNN is one of the least bad news sources out there, but even they are super leftist still and they'll go out of their way to silence/dox you if you make a meme joking about something they like. They've been trolled by 4chan more times than I can count and are too proud to admit they were wrong, instead going full ham and doubling up on every statement, their credibility is questionable at best.

I can't answer your question though because I don't trust any news site and I don't follow news in general unless I was already looking into something for my own interests or curiosity.

45 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

[I'll pop in here. One can not truly expect to have a private conversation in an open forum, after all.]

Raw news footage feeds are the best way to obtain information about certain events granted one already knows the context of the images being observed going in. That is why I value C-SPAN or random citizen journalist feeds over anything such as CNN.

Chatter on social media is also invaluable not in obtaining an accurate view of the world but of the attitudes and perceptions of people in various groups at any given moment in time in their own words.

It would be of benefit for actual future Internet Historians (as opposed to the Youtuber of the same name) to record such things to avoid allowing any one group or other to try to dishonestly try to reshape past events by cherry-picking data to favor their own tribe over others. 

5 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

[I'll pop in here. One can not truly expect to have a private conversation in an open forum, after all.]

Raw news footage feeds are the best way to obtain information about certain events granted one already knows the context of the images being observed going in. That is why I value C-SPAN or random citizen journalist feeds over anything such as CNN.

Chatter on social media is also invaluable not in obtaining an accurate view of the world but of the attitudes and perceptions of people in various groups at any given moment in time in their own words.

It would be of benefit for actual future Internet Historians (as opposed to the Youtuber of the same name) to record such things to avoid allowing any one group or other to try to dishonestly try to reshape past events by cherry-picking data to favor their own tribe over others. 

Internet Historian the youtuber would be a pretty helpful in this way too if he uploaded more than once a decade.

2 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

What's really pissing me the fuck off right now is the speed of this site and Nexus - it's basically to the point of non-functional over there, ever since those geniuses had to start whoring themselves to everyone more than ever before.  It's just ridiculous.  I feel like I'm in a shopping mall or something, even with an ad blocker going -  gateway errors - ten fucking minutes to even get to a file and when you do, you can't even download it - I've been having do larger ones manually; it's just that fucking bad now.  I mean what the fuck is going on here???

I'll guarantee you this:  they won't receive one rusty Septim from me; I don't care how much they hustle their premium bullshit!

I didn't realise it'd gotten this bad, I wonder if that's why they had to do more cash grabby stuff or if it's just bad site badness they've had since inception.

9 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

Well, adding every possible game that can be modded wasn't a very smart move. Plus, it is the holidays and kiddies are going ape shit downloading racey mods. https://www.patreon.com/nexusmods They have about 100 more patrons than LL, ATM. I would assume the traffic here is nothing compared to Nexus. I'm guessing the next step will be forcing people to turn off ad-block software, like certain news sites already do. 

They whine at you with ad banners if you have adblock on. Would they go as far as to give you one of them large banners? Hmmm~

Side note and more on topic: Gatekeeping is such a stupid practice.

"If you don't know XYZ's top songs or haven't 100% this game or played the original, or read every H.P. Lovecraft story then you're not a true fan."

Yeah okay, if you say so. It's not like music, literature or game tastes are entirely subjective and while I may enjoy one song, game or book from an artist I could hate every other one.

No no no, everything is an absolute. Every. Single. Thing is either black or white.

I also hate boomers going off about you looking things up on your phone.

Yah fam, back in your day you "used a library or acquired skills through practice and experience."

Just so happens I have literally all the fucking information on the planet in my hand right now, and somehow your stupid "skill acquiring" ability didn't help you here did it?

Now shut up, while I finish unfucking the mess you made of your computer you absolute assbag. I could just fucking leave.

This is freelance work, I don't NEED to be here trying to help just to get insulted by your stupid elitist bullshit. If you're so good do this shit yourself.

How are you so fucking out of touch with reality? It can't be that hard to google something, where's your Skill Acquiring when it's meaningful?

I can't fix my car if something goes wrong with it because it's not my job, other people can handle that because I'm not qualified, but surely I could Google a noise it's making or what the dashboard lights are saying and get an inkling of what to do or what to say to a mechanic. Cars have computers now that tell you things like that but you can't even sit down and do that. Google is the easiest thing to use, ever, one use and you get the gist if you're not senile or neck deep in dementia but noooo~

Also what kind of logic is that? Yeah I can't fix a fucking car it's almost like that wasn't my career path, is that a new concept or something?

Did people you grew up with not study other things or was everyone a fucking mechanical engineer? Idiot.

I hate how you guys totally know stuff, even if it's wonky.

I went to nexus, which I haven't done in a while (define "a while": um...years?)

Reset my password, fucking chose the free account, faster than it took me to read the rants.

I used to think contributing and being good was (um) ....an admirable thing, and then I got the feeling that people who do (who don't personally know the sysop)

are frowned upon and called names (normies, and a few others).

So.

uh, where was I...O yeah, I downloaded some useless POS sims 4 file just so's I could RUN back here and say with an enigmatic smile,

"It must be you, *I* have no problems."

Eat it and die!!!

O.

Excuse me, "Have a *nice* day."

You (next post ) rock plus you type hot with style, and (yes *Yes*!! Gawd fucking yes) Old people always do that shit, but now that we're older, it's time for us to reverse the trend!!

But we won't.

Kids'll turn out as insane as us, more's the fucking pity.

Maybe it's a hormonal thing.

3 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

What's really pissing me the fuck off right now is the speed of this site and Nexus - it's basically to the point of non-functional over there, ever since those geniuses had to start whoring themselves to everyone more than ever before.  It's just ridiculous.  I feel like I'm in a shopping mall or something, even with an ad blocker going -  gateway errors - ten fucking minutes to even get to a file and when you do, you can't even download it - I've been having do larger ones manually; it's just that fucking bad now.  I mean what the fuck is going on here???

I'll guarantee you this:  they won't receive one rusty Septim from me; I don't care how much they hustle their premium bullshit!

One should not need a double router set-up with 5G connection to download a few megabyte files. Overkill should be for fun, not mandatory. 

19 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

You (next post ) rock plus you type hot with style, and (yes *Yes*!! Gawd fucking yes) Old people always do that shit, but now that we're older, it's time for us to reverse the trend!!

But we won't.

Kids'll turn out as insane as us, more's the fucking pity.

Maybe it's a hormonal thing.

My knowledge base is eventually going to go out of date, yeah? That's inevitable, with technology we're always at least a little behind and I can't be an expert at everything. Thing is though it's so easy nowadays to learn new things or figure things out that there's no reason why it should, not permanently at least, we have so many resources at our disposal.

You can watch a video on Youtube and learn to budget, build, take apart, and clean/maintain a computer, or fix common car issues, or learn music, painting, good writing habits, etc. If I don't know something I can just look it up and educate myself at least at surface level so I can talk about it without looking dumb, or avoid talking about something I just don't know about. If something breaks and I think I can fix it I'll look it up and see what I can do, if not then I call someone there's people doing everything nowadays, which is what this person did. I won't stand there and insult them to their face because they're using their phone to make sure something's correct though.

One thing I'll say is I feel bad using boomer to mean the whole generation because I have a lot of older friends who are super progressive(ugh this word is tainted I know) and cool, the way I use that word it's to mean the real proud useless people of that generation who refuse to learn or improve themselves and are happy with complaining about kids on their lawn, on their phones and not living life to the fullest or whateverthefuck. I could say the same about feminists and the LGBT who do nothing to improve whatever their cause is and just complain or start shit on twitter.

Sometimes I think about what real feminists(egalitarians), or social activists from history would think of these people and I can't imagine it'd be anything positive.

ANYWAY, that's getting into spooky political territory, so here's a random image of Grand Order's depiction of Florence Nightingale the best waifu:

Spoiler

401501721_sexybloodynightingale.jpg.772a7be63063637f845f5ca81ad0b551.jpg

One day I'll get you, my love. One day.

Stop being so rare please :(

1 hour ago, Alkpaz said:

Well, adding every possible game that can be modded wasn't a very smart move. Plus, it is the holidays and kiddies are going ape shit downloading racey mods. https://www.patreon.com/nexusmods They have about 100 more patrons than LL, ATM. I would assume the traffic here is nothing compared to Nexus. I'm guessing the next step will be forcing people to turn off ad-block software, like certain news sites already do. 

It's really bad to download on Sunday evening . Every one and their dog is home and on Nexus. It's always slow on Sunday night.