22 minutes ago, RoxyLalonde said:

sorry for the stupid question lol, but do u have to have all of captured dreams installed to make the textures work or only part 2?

You're probably best off creating a new topic in Technical Support for any questions regarding Captured Dreams.

Do keep in mind that the last iteration of Captured Dreams is not compatible with version 4.X of Devious Devices and is currently being completely remade from scratch from last I heard.

Unless you're asking if you need Captured Dreams to make the Textures work for Cursed Loot, in which case the answer is that you don't need it at all, just make sure you have DDa, DDx and DDi to the latest version

Somehow using console is possible activate tentacles quest? First time i complete it. And when second time tentacles add by mine iron: quest not restart and even quest not active. So i can't found recipes for take it off. Only system message - tentacles hop on you or something like it. Only way is take it off by spawn potion from console...

50 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Somehow using console is possible activate tentacles quest? First time i complete it. And when second time tentacles add by mine iron: quest not restart and even quest not active. So i can't found recipes for take it off. Only system message - tentacles hop on you or something like it. Only way is take it off by spawn potion from console...

The book should disappear with the quest end. If this did not happen, you have to store your On Tentacles! book in a chest for later :) The quest will not restart, if the book is in your inventory, but you still can cook the smelly salve to get rid of your bugger as long as the book is in your inventory :)

Spoiler

Be aware: If you have more than one potion in your inventory, they will disappear with questend! Happend to me after creating 10!!! of them. Afterwards I needed new glasses, because my eyes plopped through them :D

38 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Don't bring Kimy on stupid ideas like changing the recipe after every infection

Why not? Kimys devious and naughty ideas keep us playing ;)

1 hour ago, Rogwar002 said:

The book should disappear with the quest end.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

You know the potion recipe already!

I don't know recipe and can't cook in fireplace.

Ok i found book in chest now try to sell it and restart a quest (recipes i don't have still)

I want ask technical question: if i activate logging papyrus log register all arousal changes? I got some strange game DCL engine bug and seems it's global: if load different saves from different stages on game on all seems the same. When character is free arousal drops by 1 and debug line say Your desires are satisfied. If put on some dd items arousal increases and after drop by 1. The same when put rubber doll collar it's increases arousal and put on second stage - rubber suit. And she not more fantasy about self bondage.  At the same time Sasha near almost died by sexual energy)

I suspect i damage something in skyrim engine and want try to fix without fully reinstall because return back to stage what i have is very complicated.

Seems it start after i install some mods without make a saves and after uninstall. At this moment i have the same mod list as i have and mod load order as i have before. I try to reinstall DCL, sexlab arousal and skyrim UI without results.

Seems Skyrim tired from me.

Hi, came back to try and do a fresh install of 8.5 on a new game (have played around with DCL a lot in the past few years and love it, essential to my load order) and keep getting the NMM error:

Deviously Cursed Loot // A problem occurred during install: 
The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.
The mod was not installed. // Install // 

I had gotten around it in the past by unpacking and repacking, but that fix is no longer working.

Any thoughts?

On 5/18/2020 at 2:27 PM, Ursur1major said:

You're probably best off creating a new topic in Technical Support for any questions regarding Captured Dreams.

Do keep in mind that the last iteration of Captured Dreams is not compatible with version 4.X of Devious Devices and is currently being completely remade from scratch from last I heard.

Unless you're asking if you need Captured Dreams to make the Textures work for Cursed Loot, in which case the answer is that you don't need it at all, just make sure you have DDa, DDx and DDi to the latest version

oh i see! sry, had it in my head that u needed the captured dreams textures for cursed loot..maybe i was thinking of an old version lol. thanks :)

14 hours ago, GRPA said:

When I enable rape, the MCM menu becomes unresponsive (just like when you enable/install something within the MCM menu and have to close and reopen the MCM menu). When I reopen the MCM menu and click on the Cursed Loots, it shows blank page...Otherwise, the game itself works fine.

ScreenShot0.bmp 5.93 MB · 4 downloads modlist.txt 3 kB · 0 downloads loadorder.txt 2.09 kB · 0 downloads

looks like the MCM menu has not initialized yet. save and reload and wait a bit and you should get a message on screen saying a new MCM menu is ready

Well, I have a *spoiler* question: Can I get a hint on how to remove the tentacle creature? Odds are, I`ll figure it out eventually, but holy shit! does that thing "go off" a lot. Like every 5 minutes. It could be reacting with the soulgem clit piercing PC is wearing, IDK. I know the plugs and piercings react with each other, so maybe tentacle does too. AND it`s keeping my arousal in the 90`s, which is triggering things to happen. It also seems to act as a chastity belt. But it doesn`t allow anal animations. The ass should be available. Unless it`s supposed to be a case of "I`m not sticking my dick in that. Just blow me, freak." Also(when will he stop?!), a couple gaps between front thighs and hips on my CBBE HDT Curvy body with tentacle creature on. But that`s probably a "me" thing. I`m clueless with bodyslide, and just do the absolute minimum with it. Install and click the button on the bottom left to generate a file.

Yes, I`m gonna look in the MCM to see if I can lower the frequency of it going off. But I would like to avoid stripping it off with the MCM. I cheat all the time, but do TRY to avoid it whenever possible.;)

As always, thanks for all the work.

14 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Well, I have a *spoiler* question:

Spoiler answer:

Spoiler

After you get tentacles on seems tentacle quest started and shows in quests. If not something goes wrong.

Edited:

In Dawstar alchemist shows up new dialogue where you got book "On tentacles parasite" and read it  after that starts next stage of quest. Now you need cook potions in fireplace Stinky base and stinky ... Indigents are in that book. After made completed potion, when you select tentacles shows up new menu unlock or something like that. Hint: book must stay in pockets and after quest ended will  disappear. If you sell it or put in chest it can broke tentacles second quest when you triggered tentacles again (it happens with me) No quest started, no potion recipes in fireplace.

21 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Spoiler answer:

Reveal hidden contents

After you get tentacles on seems tentacle quest started and shows in quests. If not something goes wrong.

Edited:

In Dawstar alchemist shows up new dialogue where you got book "On tentacles parasite" and read it  after that starts next stage of quest. Now you need cook potions in fireplace Stinky base and stinky ... Indigents are in that book. After made completed potion, when you select tentacles shows up new menu unlock or something like that. Hint: book must stay in pockets and after quest ended will  disappear. If you sell it or put in chest it can broke tentacles second quest when you triggered tentacles again (it happens with me) No quest started, no potion recipes in fireplace.

Thanks. The quest showed up, but no marker. Although I`ve been indoors since I got it. Maybe the marker will show when I go outside.

42 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In this quest no marker you must figure out yourself.

Ah. Old school. Got it, thanks.

Spoiler

Nudge towards an alchemist would be nice, though(maybe it does?). 'Cause, like I said...every few minutes it goes off. Wandering around looking for someone who can help would take forever. Haven`t played in a couple days, so haven`t had a chance to tweak the MCM yet. When I play today, I`ll look for clues pointing towards Dawnstar or an alchemist.

18 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Claudius dialogue to go back to whiterun does not come up. any number for setstage ?

Sorry haven't used setstage with DCL before. Who is Claudius though (and how is he related to this mod) and what did you do to get it to that point?

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Sorry haven't used setstage with DCL before. Who is Claudius though (and how is he related to this mod) and what did you do to get it to that point?

Claudius from Leon's first/intro quest. He's the guy that gets you into the bondage party.

20 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Claudius dialogue to go back to whiterun does not come up. any number for setstage ?

I never had to set stage on that. after finishing up with the party, talked to him again and had no issues getting back. Are you sure you've done everything in the party?

14 minutes ago, Moodere said:

beginning of alternative start.

You build DD and DCL items in bodyslide? If not you don't see many items on you.

Solution: build all DCL an DD items in bodyslide.

If you do it read lower:

I can only give a advice what can help and what can't.

When you are at alternative start beginning - wait here about 5 minutes for sure to initialize all your mods. Then choose alternative start - captured princess - go to sleep. When wake up in cage, enter in console and wait about 30 sec. and exit. If you before wait 5 minutes now dd items initialize will be faster.

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You build DD and DCL items in bodyslide? If not you don't see many items on you.

Solution: build all DCL an DD items in bodyslide.

If you do it read lower:

I can only give a advice what can help and what can't.

When you are at alternative start beginning - wait here about 5 minutes for sure to initialize all your mods. Then choose alternative start - captured princess - go to sleep. When wake up in cage, enter in console and wait about 30 sec. and exit. If you before wait 5 minutes now dd items initialize will be faster.

Honestly i don't have a clue how to do that. Could you explain it to me or give some link to a tutorial that would clarify it to me?

28 minutes ago, Moodere said:

Honestly i don't have a clue how to do that. Could you explain it to me or give some link to a tutorial that would clarify it to me?

There is link on basic build in bodyslide.

Spoiler

In your situation you need do batch build: open group menu select all dd and dcl groups. In DD are so many group i don't know  all list. for DCL is group cursed loot and mx catsuits. Then in left side of bodyslide are batchbuild. before build select build morph checkbox. If in build process it ask select type of armor it's because for one armor is two bodyslide projects with different body. Maybe need select first. I thought it's for standard cbbe. UNP is usually as second choice.

That's all what i can advice maybe others can do more.

Edited: For full group list i can check home and add screen shot but i have SE version and maybe there is different groups and it will be after 8 hours after i return home from work.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

There is link on basic build in bodyslide.

Reveal hidden contents

In your situation you need do batch build: open group menu select all dd and dcl groups. In DD are so many group i don't know  all list. for DCL is group cursed loot and mx catsuits. Then in left side of bodyslide are batchbuild. before build select build morph checkbox. If in build process it ask select type of armor it's because for one armor is two bodyslide projects with different body. Maybe need select first. I thought it's for standard cbbe. UNP is usually as second choice.

That's all what i can advice maybe others can do more.

Edited: For full group list i can check home and add screen shot but i have SE version and maybe there is different groups and it will be after 8 hours after i return home from work.

I tried to do as you say but they don't show in bodyslide. What should i do to see them?