No idea if quest suggestions are useful or if there’s enough interest to warrant it but figured I’d sling it out there anyway:

so from my understanding sexlab uses tags to find animations. Certain devices obviously rule out certain types of intercourse (belts/vaginal etc). However it does raise ideas about other stuff, a gag that requires anal sex to unlock or hobble dress that requires blowjobs to unlock.

what I was thinking was this could be crafted into a devious event or repeatable/radial quest along the lines of:

-ask barkeeper for work

-get device (belt of blowjobs etc)

-player solicits npc using quest dialogue 

-play animation and add a proc once there’s enough procs quest advances

-talk to barkeeper/device unlocks

-paid in devices

*bonus if twice as many procs as required completed before turn in - awards relevant cosmetic “cum queen crown” or some other somewhat useful but still kinda slutty item.

just seemed like a good way for players to “choose” animations without breaking character. Also gets some more unique devices in the loot pool which is always fun because there’s an awful lot of armours in the mod basically only available via additem and The whole black rubber theme does eventually get a bit dry.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In theory no but you can activate this quest by set cursed loot 100% and rubber doll quest 100% - then in first container will be rubber doll quest. For me rubber doll quest put on hood too.

Edited: test show that you need set other quests and items chance to 0 if you want activate rubber doll quest in first time.

I just test quest and result:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot9.jpg.85dabef12fb2bf6b3ed55fe26e3f1afb.jpg

Edited second time: maybe you have problems with hood asset?

Just spawn rubber doll hood by console and try to put it on. If not success then there is problem.

Tested spawning it in via console, and it works. Both versions of it, the one without the blindfold and the balloon version. Not sure, going to test expanding it again, but last time after the quest updated with the arm-binder, it never expanded to the hood, even though I waited multiple days (expansion was set to 6 hours).

Edit: Going to try it first w/ spawning the collar. If it does the same thing again I'll try setting the event so that it happens 'naturally'.

57 minutes ago, Klist said:

updated with the arm-binder

Updated line: suit, boots, arms, hood, armbinder.

If you get on armbinder, expand it over and there are updated quest objective: need go to dollmaker. When you spawn collar by console rubber quest activates as quest in quest line? If no then because there no hood - it must be in quest list:

Spoiler

ScreenShot11.jpg.059e42b126c8de0de9e4056cfc1bc37d.jpg

Edited: Ok i test quest with spawn collar by console - it works too.

With balloon hood i not try a blindfold.

17 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Updated line: suit, boots, arms, hood, armbinder.

If you get on armbinder, expand it over and there are updated quest objective: need go to dollmaker.

I get the update to go to the dollmaker, but it goes straight from the gloves to the armbinder, no hood.

Edit: Have a feeling it might be a mod conflict, since its obviously working for you. I'll have to test it by itself sometime later. Getting tired.

1 hour ago, Klist said:

mod conflict

it can be true because i now test with open eyes and it work too.

Edited: i just check the script

There can be conflict with mods RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp or iNeed.esp

Seems from script if installed those mods hood not equipped.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:53 AM, KuroShini said:

I'm having issues with the chlow quest, not sure if it's related to the actual quest/mod but hopefully I can at least get some guidance on the quest, I'm doing the helgen quest (where you enter the cave and either heal ralof or halvar) as part of live another life, and I entered the main entrance to helgen keep, found chloe and went through the passage teleport, I can't seem to find the key, (chloe teleports through the passage with me) and after the spider area I get a message saying not to use console commands to bypass stuff, I then get returned to outside the keep.

Am I doing something wrong, should I finish the Live another life quest without entering the keep first, then coming back, am I just missing her key somewhere, or do I need to use console commands to resolve some issue with the quest? Thanks for your advice.

you can do it normally with the main quest along side. Meet chloe and then go back to the torture room. There will be a new small chest here contain her key. (This quest has quest mark notification so it is easy to find)

Some of DCL quest has no quest mark notification so don't panic, just read all the description in the quest, it will point out your direction (You will knew this if you continue on Chloe quest line)

Ok got devious cursed loot working and tried the women prison part which was a lot of fun. However i had to do my full sentence in the prison before being released .

I did manage to get some of the things you might need to escape like a crow bar , key to guards room, rope and nails(lockpicks?) but I struggled and struggled many time to get try to get out of the prison dress ,even spending a whole day ( the day off you get every so often )to no avail.Is it possible to struggle out of the prison dress ?Is there some trick?

the other thing is I had simple slavery installed and a slaver mod (redwave) and my computer  just hung forever when I tried to leave the prison after serving my sentence.

tried without simple slavery and it worked ok

Just another comment the clothes and devices are awesome in the mod

1 hour ago, liniul said:

I did manage to get some of the things

Solution in spoiler.

Spoiler

Key to guards room need to open guards room where you found utility knife. After take a knife when you leave guards room you need lock that door again or guards found that you be in room and all failed. When your arms is free (in second quest where need clear ash piles) put this knife in hole in your cell near a table with food. In night when guards leave a coridor use that knife to cut off prison dress. Nails are used in basement in crafting table to made custom lockpick what you use after free from dress to cell doors - it takes off leg chains. If you collect all items (rope, crowbar) after free wait in cell or in coridor a few time (no system waiting only stay  in one place) to show up menu that you can enter in prison basement under your cell and you are almost free. Other things in basement i left for you to figure out.

PS. When you try get free from dress you can fail (it depends on dificulty configuration) - then in next day you got more days in prison and can start all items collect by new.

Edited: I have simple slavery for SE and it works fine. (I have Skyrim SE version)

2 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

How do i increase npc's arousal without dancing or cheating ? my goal is to make them interested in my solicication but without removing the arousal requirement.. i figured there is a way to arouse them ??

I've seen notes in papyrus where "x gains arousal from watching y naked/having sex". Most npcs deny solicitation if you have clothes on. What affects even more is the MCM setting, where total success chance is a sum of base chance and inn chance.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

I've seen notes in papyrus where "x gains arousal from watching y naked/having sex". Most npcs deny solicitation if you have clothes on. What affects even more is the MCM setting, where total success chance is a sum of base chance and inn chance.

succes chance can be 100% but they will refuse anyway if arousal is under 20.
I tried being naked and wearing (manipulated locks) rubber set. his arousal didnt move a single point...

1 hour ago, A Little Kitten said:

succes chance can be 100% but they will refuse anyway if arousal is under 20.
I tried being naked and wearing (manipulated locks) rubber set. his arousal didnt move a single point...

That is probably more an issue with your Sexlab Aroused settings, or that particular NPC's stats.  You can check what aroused stats the NPC has in the Aroused MCM menu which might offer a clue as to why the NPC isn't getting any arousal increases.

NPCs should get arousal from seeing your PC naked, and usually DD items do not count as clothing for that.  Increasing it from 0-20 could take a long time depending on your settings and the NPC's starting arousal modifiers tho.  I *think* dancing is supposed to boost the NPC's arousal, but I've never actually tested it for that.

There are a few other mods out there that can help with arousal.  I personally use Sexlab Eager NPCs which has some arousal manipulation spells/potions, and also has an option that simulates NPCs having a sex life while unloaded, so you see less npcs at 0 arousal.  NPCs tend to go to 0 arousal if you don't visit them in a long time with just SL Aroused.

For next update, any chance of making the cursed collar, Chloe quest, the slave collar from Leon quest and XDFF into quest items so DDE does not remove them when you use Devious Device Equip => Device Interaction => Remove all DD's from (Actor).

When I was testing it out, the items from the those quests would be removed.  Somehow, the items from the Bound Queen quest stayed on.

Author of DDe told me that DDe does not remove quest items.

3 hours ago, Xuvish said:

For next update, any chance of making the cursed collar, Chloe quest, the slave collar from Leon quest and XDFF into quest items so DDE does not remove them when you use Devious Device Equip => Device Interaction => Remove all DD's from (Actor).

When I was testing it out, the items from the those quests would be removed.  Somehow, the items from the Bound Queen quest stayed on.

It seems Bound Queen's items have zad_QuestItem keyword, the others do not.

4 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Just don't use that MCM option in DDe. :classic_huh:

DDi has an identical option that does remove quest DDs, are you going to complain about that one next? :classic_rolleyes: 

22 minutes ago, Caravan Enforcer said:

Body resize isn't working when armor is worn. Is this because I did not build morphs for the meshes or could it be something else?

Yeah you need to build all your clothings and armors with morphs on. Nexus has many armor mods and you need to make sure they support bodyslide. Then batch build everything.

So I have a question about the random bound girls, I have my keys set to be consumed in DD, but using restraint keys on the bound girls doesn't appear to consume the key. When I first started using the mod I seem to recall it did, but I only recently noticed when I found 3 bound girls in an inn and was able to release them all and still kept my key, maybe there's a setting for it but I can't for the life of me find it.

9 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I though DDE item is not comparable to DCL 

Just had some fun with the Dominated quest :).   

Love the mod.

When I unlocked the collar, I got a message that I was free, but the quest was still listed in my active quest log.

When I looked at the debug section of cursed loot, It still had the active quest running as true.

What is the quest ID for Dominated (By Leah) quest?

Is it OK to use the Safeword feature?

Or is there another way to get it out of the active quest list?

On 5/4/2020 at 12:37 PM, Elsidia said:

it can be true because i now test with open eyes and it work too.

Edited: i just check the script

There can be conflict with mods RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp or iNeed.esp

Seems from script if installed those mods hood not equipped.

Ah, that would explain it. Any way we could get this in the Conflicts section? I have RN&D installed.

49 minutes ago, Klist said:

Any way we could get this in the Conflicts section?

This isn't conflict. This is compatibility with RealisticNeedsandDiseases and iNeed. As i understand - there you need eat and drink not to die. But you can stuck in rubber doll hood for long time and you just die by starvation. Because in DCL script is option: if you have these mods - rubber doll not put on hoods to save your life. And when rubber doll quest is active there option feed you are replaced with rape you. In most cases.

Why do I still get armbinders and blindfolds equipped on me even when I disable them in the menu? I use SkyRe and am doing a monk playthrough so I need to equip unarmed thing in my weapons section in order to do proper damage.

21 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Or is there another way to get it out of the active quest list?

Leon's quest and dominated quest is still highly bugged.

In active quest no dominated quest set variable to true but previous quest Leon's (where you lock itself in obsidian things). To fix it is only 2 ways: not play it.

or after end those quests, open console and write this:

setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

Then wait a 30 sec and check active quest running in DCL debug - it's must change to false if you don't have another active quest running from DCL.