On 12/6/2020 at 4:13 PM, AkiKay said:

That´s so true! The countless times I´ve prepared with potions, supplies, armor and a weapon for an epic adventure to just end up bound in the middle of the dungeon without any means to escape, retreating and leaving all my progress behind were awful. I don´t want to run away from adventure, I want to go on and have a Story to tell/be proud of about how I fought myself through a dungeon, bound in some devious devices (that still allowed me to fight and didn´t render me useless, thus destroying everything I had planned). ?

I noticed in DCL 9 beta that there's a new option which disables arm restraints in dungeons. This probably resolves most if not all of your concerns. You can also just generally disable arm restraints or anything else you feel too onerous, though when you take the threat of arm restraints out of the mix you may eventually feel like it barely qualifies as bondage devices...

Im having trouble getting my game to not crash during the "Chloe" quest starts up, as soon as it starts the quest any time i open up any sort of inventory menu whether it be mine, a container/body or even lockpicking the cage open, the game closes to desktop, im running the most recent updates for DCL and DD (being DD 5) and ive dont everything that i have seen in previous posts but no bite

Edit: i should note the DCL version is 8.5, i am going to test on the new beta v9 once i have it downloaded

7 hours ago, atheus said:

I noticed in DCL 9 beta that there's a new option which disables arm restraints in dungeons. This probably resolves most if not all of your concerns. You can also just generally disable arm restraints or anything else you feel too onerous, though when you take the threat of arm restraints out of the mix you may eventually feel like it barely qualifies as bondage devices...

@AkiKay

This link might be of interest

I use DD+ DCL base settings +Kharos mod + Devious Helpers

DD+DCL ensures restrictions are applied to NPC & Followers

Kharos mod makes followers (& other NPC) DDs prevent weapons use etc in same way as worn DDs do for the player

Devious Helpers provides for followers to assist DD removal, if they themselves are not restrained in DDs that prevent use of hands and there is a suitable DD/DCL key available to the PC or any local Follower

My dungeon exploration party starts with a stock of crafted keys (I use an arbitrary limit of 5 keys + 2 Removal tools per PC/NPC)  (I don't use chastity devices at all so no Chastity keys created/taken)

You then have an interesting set of risks as keys get used up to remove DDs added by enncounters with bad people/traps etc whatever, balanced off by any you can collect on your travels, as set by the DCL keydrop probabilities set.  When running short of keys, you find that you may need to sacrifice a follower (ie leave them bound, and incapable of combat) to maintain the rest of the party's combat effectiveness. And there is always an outside chance that the whole party is incapacitated eg all gagged, all hands restrained etc and you then have to really sit down and devise a workable recovery strategy! ?

You can work out the best balance for your own style of gameplay after a few playthroughs, so as to make the game satisfyingly challenging, but not as outrageously daft as to become a PITA to play.  Or if totally masochistic, as much of a PITAS to get out as you want it  ?

Probably teaching Grandad to suck eggs, but, whatever ....

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/147023-better-npc-support-for-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3220289

4 hours ago, tybot866 said:

Im having trouble getting my game to not crash during the "Chloe" quest starts up, as soon as it starts the quest any time i open up any sort of inventory menu whether it be mine, a container/body or even lockpicking the cage open, the game closes to desktop, im running the most recent updates for DCL and DD (being DD 5) and ive dont everything that i have seen in previous posts but no bite

Edit: i should note the DCL version is 8.5, i am going to test on the new beta v9 once i have it downloaded

I can confirm that the crashing was due to version incompatibility, so anyone else running into this issue be sure that your version of DD and DCL are fully updated (DD V5 with DCL V9 BETA)

im still not fully sure as to why it happenes when i opened a menu but regardless it was only a version mismatch

Not sure if its just me but I converted the DCL 9 beta to SE using CAO. Everything is ok (needed some edits for calves and wrists to stop them being missing on some outfits) except I keep getting a pop up saying "cannot equip multiple harnesses simultaneously". I get this quite a bit and whilst not wearing DD's or when DCL triggers.  

I know its beta and for LE but thought I would post for info only. 

Great work Kimy though ?

2 hours ago, jshef0 said:

Not sure if its just me but I converted the DCL 9 beta to SE using CAO. Everything is ok (needed some edits for calves and wrists to stop them being missing on some outfits) except I keep getting a pop up saying "cannot equip multiple harnesses simultaneously". I get this quite a bit and whilst not wearing DD's or when DCL triggers.  

I know its beta and for LE but thought I would post for info only. 

Great work Kimy though ?

I get this on inventory and container access when using DCL 8.5 and the DD versions prior to DD5

It's not new, but I'm not sure what causes it, as it's not something I remember seeing before the current game.  However I'm afraid that I have too many 'first time' mods, and am so far into, this one to try to work out what it might be.  And it's not the end of the Skyrim as we know it either  ?

Bug Report:

first one:

During the Leon Quest after getting the party dress vom Belethor it is not always possible to get the port to Ustolfs home done via Claudius. I don´t get why this is happening, because I cannot see an error due to the fact the game freezes during the loading screen for whatever reason. In the past emptying the inventory to shoes and clothing did help. Not working with DCL v 9.0 beta.

Now the but: If I mark Claudius in the console and coc to Ustolfs house without negotiating the last details (give him the 250g before the teleport), it is working. I can easily use the moveto command with the refID from Claudius and continue the quest. The PC is giving the 250 goldpieces, the port is happening... jadda jadda... Claudius is porting in an instant to his destination in the small chamber leaving the PC standing alone next to the entrance door.

The quest is (almost) proceeding as usual. After the quest is done and the toon is collared the port to Leons house is working like a charm. I didn't test the differnt script settings used in both teleport scripts, but still I wonder why Game.GetPlayer().moveto(dcslave.alias_ref_ustolf_entrance.GetReference()) is not working but libs.playerref.moveto(leqs.alias_dcur_leonshousemarker.GetReference()) does. In my opinion both references should point to the PC.

second bug same quest:

There are changes to the device propertys. The script propertys are deleted in the esp from DCL and added to the script itself. Opening the party dress inside Ustolfs house is resulting in just getting the note (still the note is part of the esp propertys) to put on the devices without getting them. Because I played the quest more than once I just added them via console and changed the esp to have the devices again, the rest was working as intended without bugging, meaning the devices are corretly hidden all over the house. Didn't investigate further. You know your scripts better than me. I think you just made a clean swipe with all esp script propertys without correcting your scripts for quest progress itself?

This was probably answered already and I missed it, but what's up with the rubber doll quest? The options are gone from the MCM, And the quest doesn't want to trigger.  I put it so rubber doll quest is the only event, with every other weight at 0, but instead of a doll collar, I get locked in a slave gag

Did a little test on Working Girl

- Was not asked if I wanted to use a nearby bed like Radiant Prostitution

- Did not redress automatically after sex

- Two out of three lesbians scenes did not play at all. That never happened before. The one that did play did not use strapons although it would have been perfect for it.

Hope that helps.

On 12/7/2020 at 7:05 PM, Zaflis said:

Not really, that area (whip & chain inn) is 60 fps for i guess most people no matter how many times i enter or leave it. I have never CTD'd in it.

My guess on the culprit would be something wrong with your HDT installs and its related body and skeleton.

Hmm, maybe I should check that then. It's basically a 3fps slide show for me, but any area with too many people (dozens) in DD gear gets pretty laggy for me. I thought it was just an engine issue because of all the scripts DD gear uses 

3 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Hmm, maybe I should check that then. It's basically a 3fps slide show for me, but any area with too many people (dozens) in DD gear gets pretty laggy for me. I thought it was just an engine issue because of all the scripts DD gear uses 

I got CTD with CrashFix log abou out of memory issue. So i tried SKSE memory fix and it turn out okay. But that area is still buggy as hell and it may equip multiple DD on you on the same slots, which cause buggy even more. 

4 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

If you want a hardware point of comparison, one where i have no lag with DD is:

i5 CPU 2.7GHz quadcore, 16GB DDR4 RAM, GTX 1060 6GB.

I'm likely forgetting things but for Skyrim setup...

SKSE configs, Crashfixes, ENBoost (no ENB), UNP-HDT, LoadGameCTD-Fix, Skyrim Anti Crash, SafetyLoad (i don't know why i have this on anymore... prolly not need. I tested it once and since things still worked well i left it on.)