5 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Any chance that you can make the items Sasha, Leon and Leah put on you when you are her slave not come off when you use the remove items from DDE like you do for the Bound Queen quest?  Items I am talking about are the special items like the slave collar of submission or the chastity belt of submission or the other "special" items while they are being the dominant followers.

I also noticed the cursed collar items come off as well.

I haven't tried it with any of the Dollmaker quests like Chloe quest or other quets.

for that dominant follower collar mechanic is a thread count (default) 250/9999 per tick. I don;t know safe word can get rid of that thread or not, but my advise is pump the number ber tick to 2500 and reduce spot chance to zero. This way you can get rid of that dominant follower quest in 20s or so and it is a lot safer than trying to remove everything with safeword.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:02 PM, skyrimguru said:

Hi
Every time a cursed trap is triggered, a white armband equips itself but it is not shown in the inventory. Why? I can't take the armbinder off either. The trap also triggered on barrels although I set the chance of this happening to 0 in Cursed Loot and DD Enchanted Quests. Even if I equip another armband, the white one appears and I cannot remove it.I have disabled DD Enchanted Quest and now no event will activate even if I set the settings to maximum.Armbinder2.jpg.70129bb153474cbd4eb5d765a9960e7f.jpg

It is a bug that sometime happen. Some item lock in you and not shown in the inventory. You cannot get rid of the item with DCL safe word or even DD safe word. I had that problem sometime but i just reload last save file and it is oke.

2 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

for that dominant follower collar mechanic is a thread count (default) 250/9999 per tick. I don;t know safe word can get rid of that thread or not, but my advise is pump the number ber tick to 2500 and reduce spot chance to zero. This way you can get rid of that dominant follower quest in 20s or so and it is a lot safer than trying to remove everything with safeword.

I am not having an issue with the dominant follower quest itself, or the other quests.  I kind of wanted to stay dominated for a while.

My issue is that while I am on a quest I think other than the Bondage Queen quest, when I don't have my DDE set to hardcore mode and use the remove all DDs from (Player) feature from Devious Device Equipment => Device Interaction => Remove all DDs, the other Quest items in the Chloe quest, Cursed Collar quest, and the other quests is that those quest specific items get removed and tend to break the quest.  I got a CTD during the Chloe quest when I used that command. 

When I used that command from DDE during the Bondage Queen quest, the items stayed on and I got a screen notification something like 5 quest items not removed.  While using the DDE sub menu MCM command on cursed items while looting chest Slave Collar, Bondage Doll, High Security Restraints, Dollmaker quests, slave collar placed on by XDF Dom, etc. the items came off.

Main goals which I hope are possible.

1.  I don't want to be able to remove any of those items while on the quests until the quest, or time restriction (slave items looted) ends.

2.  I want to be able to remove standard items while still having quest items on in the DDE MCM menu without having to use the hardcore mode.

3.  With a lot of new mods coming out, I don't want them to be able to take off quest items (Bondage Queen/Cursed Collar) or specific hard core items (High Security Restraints).

If I played in hardcore mode, would that break quests like the Cursed Collar if you get extra items placed in the same slot where the cursed items designed for the quest are supposed to be?  Example, regular cuffs instead of the cursed cuffs.

16 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I want to be able to remove standard items

The simplest solution for that is spawn restraint key by console and remove item by unlock. If keylock jammed then reload a save and try again. Then you can throw this item to ground or remove by console if you don't want got advantage of dd items.

19 hours ago, Xuvish said:

If I played in hardcore mode, would that break quests like the Cursed Collar if you get extra items placed in the same slot where the cursed items designed for the quest are supposed to be?  Example, regular cuffs instead of the cursed cuffs.

The cursed collar quest required you to put item on manually so if you have item on the slot you can remove it and wear cursed one. 

19 hours ago, Xuvish said:

My issue is that while I am on a quest I think other than the Bondage Queen quest, when I don't have my DDE set to hardcore mode and use the remove all DDs from (Player) feature from Devious Device Equipment => Device Interaction => Remove all DDs, the other Quest items in the Chloe quest, Cursed Collar quest, and the other quests is that those quest specific items get removed and tend to break the quest.  I got a CTD during the Chloe quest when I used that command. 

When I used that command from DDE during the Bondage Queen quest, the items stayed on and I got a screen notification something like 5 quest items not removed.  While using the DDE sub menu MCM command on cursed items while looting chest Slave Collar, Bondage Doll, High Security Restraints, Dollmaker quests, slave collar placed on by XDF Dom, etc. the items came off.

The safe word feature is very buggy and sometime they cannot remove bugged item appear on your inventory (etc: invisible item not shown on inventory but still on your body, Dragonbane item from City Bondage, some inescapable item that should be remove after finish quest but bugged left behind,... )

My solution for those problem is save and load, a lot.

Dollmaker-Shop bug:

The Dollmaker "chest" (The Cabinet in the shop) are only accesible with the right key.

The right Key can be picpocet from the Dollmaker.

Now, you can steal all the Items (inc Gold) From the Dollmaker.

So far, so good. (Or Worse...)

But there comes the Bug:

If the Dollmaker-shop near the Cabinet, opened after the Tiefery, the Cabinet is full again.

On 4/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, hungvipbcsok said:

The safe word feature is very buggy and sometime they cannot remove bugged item appear on your inventory (etc: invisible item not shown on inventory but still on your body, Dragonbane item from City Bondage, some inescapable item that should be remove after finish quest but bugged left behind,... )

My solution for those problem is save and load, a lot.

12 hours ago, damnvox said:

i had to use the free me debug option and now the chloe quest is broken at "search the bandit boss's chest". how would i go about resetting this stage?

I don't remember even when i last got that invisible item bug. Not in last 3-4 playthroughs at least. The safe word (Free me!) isn't designed to fix the bugged restraints. It's the "damn i have no other way to get out of these things, and i can't even load the game back, it's the last resort" - button. It will on purpose terminate Cursed Loot's quests, maybe Chloe quest as well. Do not use it during quests if you plan on ever finishing them. If you use it when you have bugged items it can just make it worse.

Maybe test City Bondage more throughly and see if it's the original culprit for the broken inventory. Other mods can use DD in ways that is not intended and cause issues.

If you want to fix your inventory, try this solution:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/141056-devious-devices-stuck-item-cannot-remove/

If it's possible to do so please consider blocking locations and NPCs from Cursed Loot from being selected for radiant quests. The locations that need to be blocked are Dagonar Prison, Ustolf's mansion and the locations from the Captured Princess start, The NPC's located in these locations are the ones that also need be blocked from radiant quests. The main issue is that these locations and NPCs aren't accessible under normal circumstances and require the use of the console to get to them.

I've seen reports from Laura's Bondage Shop where the new delivery quest selected an NPC from Ustolf's mansion. I've also seen and replied to a report from Devious Lore that one of the quests selected the Slaver Hideout, from CL, as a quest target. I've also experienced radiant quests from other mods (Missives, The Notice Board, Captured Dreams) picking up NPCs and locations from Cursed Loot that aren't normally accessible.

Personally I'm not sure what could be done but if there's a way to block locations and NPCs from CL from being picked by the radiant quest system then please take a look at the issue.

I have installed this mod and so far it seem to be working and its really nice. However i am missing some resources as when I get arrested by the guards for crime and sent to the womens prison some of the outfits are invisible ,most are not.Anyway the ones hat are invisible are the uniform you get when you enter the prison and wear when you are put in your 

celll. Can anyone please tell me which file i forgot to install /download thanks

11 minutes ago, liniul said:

Can anyone please tell me which file i forgot to install /download thanks

You forgot build dd items in bodyslide - in installation not game items only bodyslide presets. When you build those items it show up in game and no more invisible.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You forgot build dd items in body-slide - in installation not game items only body-slide presets. When you build those items it show up in game and no more invisible.

My god  so I have to go and  watch a tom of videos on body slide. However, before I do by DD items you mean what exactly?    All devious Device Stuff  i have? Does that mean I have to use body slide to build items  from the devious essentials ,  devious cursed loot,devious framework ,devious device equip, basicallly and and all files with devious?

4 minutes ago, liniul said:

My god  so I have to go and  watch a tom of videos on body slide

It's not so hard as you think - i don't know about other mods but at 98% cases other mods uses assets from Devious devices. I know that dcl have own assets what's in bodyslide is group cursed loot. Basically you need build dda, ddx and cursed loot and use that type of assets what type of body you have. Select necessary groups - it's many and do batch build. If you build more (vanilla assets too - it's can only damage vanilla replacers mod - if it happens later you can reinstall this mod) Only thing you need build only one type of naked body exactly that type what you use.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

It's not so hard as you think - i don't know about other mods but at 98% cases other mods uses assets from Devious devices. I know that dcl have own assets what's in bodyslide is group cursed loot. Basically you need build dda, ddx and cursed loot and use that type of assets what type of body you have. Select necessary groups - it's many and do batch build. If you build more (vanilla assets too - it's can only damage vanilla replacers mod - if it happens later you can reinstall this mod) Only thing you need build only one type of naked body exactly that type what you use.

Thanks I have modded oblivion Fallout 3 / nv/ttw  alot. However Skyrim is different and i am chaning from fomm to mo2 . I have got a lot working but I just need to do more reading. I just got the succubus race working with real flying which is awesome but I digress.From what you have said as well as re-reading all the docs I think I understand what stuff I need to build and I have found some good tutorials on how to do it . Your hints are very useful thank you very much

On 4/21/2020 at 10:51 AM, saltshade said:

I'm currently having an issue with people in whiterun not reporting public indecency and guards not arresting even if I'm raped in front of them. The chance is set to 100%. Any help is appreciated.

Papyrus.0.log 541.03 kB · 0 downloads

I also have that problem and also misogny events arent happening either, and its not just whiterun, its everywhere in my game.

6 hours ago, Maddac said:

I also have that problem and also misogny events arent happening either, and its not just whiterun, its everywhere in my game.

The misogony dialogue was removed in the latest update because it could interfere with quests. Regarding the public indecency I went back to an earlier save where it worked. I guess something happened that made my save corrupt.

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

The misogony dialogue was removed in the latest update because it could interfere with quests. Regarding the public indecency I went back to an earlier save where it worked. I guess something happened that made my save corrupt.

i just removed sexlab confabulation and deviously vanilla as i think one of them may have been causing an issue with guard dialogue, also took out sexlab defeat and will see if that helps by just using DCL defeat. the only problem i have with DCL defeat is it doesnt seem to make followers defeated when PC submits.

14 hours ago, aeonflux88 said:

I have a problem with the actual version 8.5 of cursed loot.

For some reason the mod always adds several items on my character even though i set the new items to add to one. Also I deactivated every event so only standard item found is still on, set it to 100% chance and disabled many devices.

But still i get a strange random set of devices. Had someone a similiar problem already?

Edit:

Added some expamples. My char has 2 Arousal and i dont get the full gear set message at the end. But still she gets locked in more than 3 devices and also not allowed ones. Also this is a clean brand new save.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Hide contents

001.png.76830fb17744b954230ef1140ae3168b.png

002.png.33d8d748c83eaed3f264e5c2673806a1.png

003.png.13f32fcb21c2cece45bb8592c91b549c.png

You are probably hitting the arousal threshold - set Arousal threshold to force full set to 101 to disable it, otherwise you'll end up in a full set of gear whenever your arousal is high enough.

Holy crap! It works! Just finished my sentence in the Dagonar prison and it worked! Man, you have no idea how much time I spent trying to make Prison Overhaul to work, but no matter the settings, clear saves, new games it always freezed or CTD'd my game. And this one... it worked!! :)

The only thing was I had some hickup when game CTD'd several times when I got realeased and opened that door. It started to load and then crashed :( But what I did was - opened the door to compete quest and then quickly opened the console and coc'd out. After loading in the cell I coc'd - couple of seconds passed and the game TP'd me to the exact spot where I surrendered and was sentenced to jail.. BTW - is it normal? Did the game tried to put me in that spot in the first place? Because.. you know.. it's not completely logical, I thought I'll appear outside the prison in someplace.. but, oh well, guess you can't have everything, do you :)

Other features of this mod are great too! Can't say I like 'em all, turned some of them off, but anyway - GREAT swiss-knife-of-a-mod, THANK YOU, man!!!

10 hours ago, aeonflux88 said:

Hi,

thanks for the reply. I tried this also and it doesn't change the outcome. Also the prompt at the end of the equipment would show that a full set is equipped. Additonally i checked that my char has low arousal. :(

Have you tried re-installing the mod and cleaning your save? Sometimes that works when a mod is broken. You can also try it on a new game if you haven't already. Then you know if it's in your save or not.

On 4/25/2020 at 7:54 AM, aeonflux88 said:

Hi,

thanks for the reply. I tried this also and it doesn't change the outcome. Also the prompt at the end of the equipment would show that a full set is equipped. Additonally i checked that my char has low arousal. :(

Hmmn.... looking back at your first post, I'm noticing "Equippped... " message I don't usually see in DCL... Perhaps another mod is adding these?  What's your mod list?

8 hours ago, Thornagar said:

So I have been getting this really annoying bug where after a sex animation the mouth would no longer be opened by a gag, does anyone know how to fix this as this is veeery anoying? have also added papyrus logs dunno if I did it right

Mouth closing is a known problem and it seems gagfix is included in this megapost of solutions:

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/10240-conglomerate-02-basic-setup-installation-of-slf-dd-zaz-mnc-and-their-requirements-and-patches-also-optionals-a-lot/

(Under "Phase III")