3 hours ago, whoever416 said:

no nothing. I also don't remember it doing that the last time through and It also happens with other chastity devices that don't have shocking in the description.

Do you have a mod called Devious Armors installed?  This mod converts restraints to clothing/armor and is incompatible with DCL.

I do not have that mod I was reading through this thread and I may try this next time I play but I read that you must change the shock chance setting before the item is equipped so I’m goina open a save before wearing the item change the setting to zero and see if that changes things

On 4/12/2020 at 11:36 AM, Vidust said:

I'm having a serious issue where the mod doesn't seem to be initializing properly. I've used DCL on a previous playthrough, no problem. Updated it and started a new game now, and I can't see the MCM menu for it after waiting more than 30 minutes. I've tried the console command to reload all of the MCM entries. I started another new game just now to test again, still can't see the menu. When I try to actually play the game, every NPC has the "Come here, woman!" dialogue, but after the dialogue ends, there's no scene, nothing happens, except the same dialogue again if I talk to them. (Yes, SL scenes work outside of that, I've tested that. I've also reinstalled this mod and the DDA/DDI/DDE requirements.)

I've attached my papyrus log, there's a TON of errors, it definitely looks like something isn't right.

Papyrus.0.log 7.69 MB · 3 downloads

Just trying to bump this, hopefully not breaking any rules? Does anyone know how to fix this, I basically can't play or need to give up on this mod, which was working perfectly fine before I upgraded/started a new game.

ok figured it out using the tild button and looking at my equipment while naked I had succubus heart mod which is now deactivated and a sos femboy schlong both showing under worn equipment. I deactivated succubus heart wasn't really playing it anyways. when I added femboy race SOS gave me a femboy shlong that i couldn't see when naked had to deactivate that in the SOS menu and now I don't get shocked every 10 seconds.  Yes queens chastity shocks you if your wearing anything with an armor rating or enchantment so thank for the help and side note I kinda don't get why a father wouldn't want her daughter wearing any clothing while locked in chastity but that's just my thoughts.  Thanks again

5 hours ago, Vidust said:

Just trying to bump this, hopefully not breaking any rules? Does anyone know how to fix this, I basically can't play or need to give up on this mod, which was working perfectly fine before I upgraded/started a new game.

My suggestion is to take this to technical support side because i doubt it will be solved with only 1 to 5 messages. Your installation is so broken we would need to know everything starting from what launcher you use, mod install order, mod load order... You don't get errors like that unless you installed mods correctly. After that it can still be an issue of some conflicting mod. One bad mistake one can make is install mods that use older version of DD.

I like women city guards) Especially DawnStar city guards) On streets are about 1 woman use on it spell touch of control, release her and take all their items, got keys, restraints and guard armors and weapons. There is barracks inside are about 2 - 3 woman guards. Do the same, then sell items to blacksmith and used restraints exchange to dollmaker for keys) No crime, no kill, no bounty. And in next day woman guards respawn again. I try to do it prison on Varden but got only punish there is fool protect system)

Is 8.4 available for download anywhere? I'm noticing more crashes since moving to 8.5.

I can't really explain why, just that I'll enter a city/town and have a momentary stutter. Then trying to open inventory/menu/map causes a CTD. It feels like a heavy script runs, then corrupts something - maybe it aborts into a bad state? I have no idea

I can remove this behavior and stuttering by disabling Cursed Loot (and it's dependencies I have). Even going into the low performance mode doesn't help.

I don't recall this behavior existing before, and don't know why 8.5 would cause this. The change notes show it's just asset additions, no programming changes. @¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 4/17/2020 at 12:35 PM, Dreamer1986 said:

How stable is this mod for a long playthrough? How long is the average game before it becomes unstable? And how many animations do you think are the max to use safely?

well, i think it is stable enough. My opinion is only use this mod with others based on it and don't use mod that has conflict with DCL. In my case, death alternative bug out the game, so does Defeat and Submit. I used DCL, SD+, immerslave, new life, DDLore, Laura shop, and others texture mods. I recommend DDLore since it make you easier to get the DD off, but careful using it with DCL quest item since it will bug out (tried with Damsel In Distress). 

If you want to play a long run with this mod, you will need to adjust MCM a lots, especially with the SLarrouse. You will find a lot of DD and most of them come in full set.

PS: Remember to save often, you will never know when you tried to sleep to pass out time for the Slut Collar and suddenly got teleport to Sanguine Debauchery.

PS2: I tried this with Milk Mod Economy and everything turn out horribly wrong.

PS3: Prison Overhault make the game unplayable at some point.

1 hour ago, hungvipbcsok said:

ScreenShot3.bmp 4.12 MB · 4 downloads ScreenShot2.bmp 4.12 MB · 2 downloads

I came across Hammer Worn Stable and saw these pony girls. I wonder this is some function from DCL since i haven;t install any mod about pony girl. I currently have Bondage City, DCL, Laura shop, DD Enslaved, SD+. As i remember, non of them have anything related to pony stable or maybe it is just something randomly add on and in developed?

that is part of Devious Lore. 

3 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

ScreenShot3.bmp 4.12 MB · 7 downloads ScreenShot2.bmp 4.12 MB · 4 downloads

I came across Hammer Worn Stable and saw these pony girls. I wonder this is some function from DCL since i haven;t install any mod about pony girl. I currently have Bondage City, DCL, Laura shop, DD Enslaved, SD+. As i remember, non of them have anything related to pony stable or maybe it is just something randomly add on and in developed?

I believe that's from Devious Lore

Hi
Every time a cursed trap is triggered, a white armband equips itself but it is not shown in the inventory. Why? I can't take the armbinder off either. The trap also triggered on barrels although I set the chance of this happening to 0 in Cursed Loot and DD Enchanted Quests. Even if I equip another armband, the white one appears and I cannot remove it.I have disabled DD Enchanted Quest and now no event will activate even if I set the settings to maximum.Armbinder2.jpg.70129bb153474cbd4eb5d765a9960e7f.jpg

3 hours ago, skyrimguru said:

Every time a cursed trap is triggered, a white armband equips itself but it is not shown in the inventory. Why? I can't take the armbinder off either. The trap also triggered on barrels although I set the chance of this happening to 0 in Cursed Loot and DD Enchanted Quests. Even if I equip another armband, the white one appears and I cannot remove it.I have disabled DD Enchanted Quest and now no event will activate even if I set the settings to maximum.

Spoiler

Armbinder2.jpg.70129bb153474cbd4eb5d765a9960e7f.jpg

Waxed armbinder is a new name given to the DD's armbinder by Devious Lore - Lore Patch. It's just a name. I can still recommend to have one of its patches because you get struggle idles assigned to devices that normally don't have any animation.

What you are dealing with is more likely a armbinder script that is stuck in your inventory. You have 2 armbinders.. You should never have 2 of same restraints, it leads to problems. DCL has a setting that it can reuse same device and you should make sure it's enabled. It won't fix your immediate issue though.

How to fix it then? First off the problem is not Cursed Loot but DD-Integration issue, if you want to know proper place to solve it. Google might find one of our old discussions of how to remove devices and device scripts with console. I would start by using Cursed Loot's debug option for "Free me!" button, empty your entire inventory in some chest and then remove remaining unknown device ID's with console.

Also try to sell and put the armbinder in chest.

58 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Waxed armbinder is a new name given to the DD's armbinder by Devious Lore - Lore Patch. It's just a name. I can still recommend to have one of its patches because you get struggle idles assigned to devices that normally don't have any animation.

What you are dealing with is more likely a armbinder script that is stuck in your inventory. You have 2 armbinders.. You should never have 2 of same restraints, it leads to problems. DCL has a setting that it can reuse same device and you should make sure it's enabled. It won't fix your immediate issue though.

How to fix it then? First off the problem is not Cursed Loot but DD-Integration issue, if you want to know proper place to solve it. Google might find one of our old discussions of how to remove devices and device scripts with console. I would start by using Cursed Loot's debug option for "Free me!" button, empty your entire inventory in some chest and then remove remaining unknown device ID's with console.

Also try to sell and put the armbinder in chest.

Does a new installation of DD Integration solve the problem?

1 hour ago, skyrimguru said:

Does a new installation of DD Integration solve the problem?

Unsure, it could potentially remove items in your inventory that no longer exist (i mean if you uninstall all 3; DDA, DDI and DDX). Uninstalling any mods or changing load order during a playthrough sometimes can cause problems. Starting a new game is easy way to clean your save. Don't use too many DD mods at the time, i tend to dedicate a playthrough to just a couple major mods and start over again with Live Another Life.

Oh and if you do disable DD# mods, all other mods that depend on it would have to be disabled as well. You will get lots of script garbage leftover in your save and it can become unstable.

11 hours ago, skyrimguru said:

DD Enchanted Quests

I have my problems with that mod - it breaks DCL quests - i uninstall it  - in another SE section DCL user have the same problem with equip - unequip (not drop from chests) as you and it found that is guilty this mod. Maybe the same in LE version?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34175?tab=description

Anyway i think if 2 mods modify drop from chests it can lead to big problem. (it's about DD enchanted Quests)

Edited: I got problem with deviousdevices.ddl in SE version. Not working equip - unequip menu. After i delete it it's work slower but without problem - i hope it's not about LE version but if all goes wrong you can try delete this. Maybe helps? This ddl is from DDI.

Any chance that you can make the items Sasha, Leon and Leah put on you when you are her slave not come off when you use the remove items from DDE like you do for the Bound Queen quest?  Items I am talking about are the special items like the slave collar of submission or the chastity belt of submission or the other "special" items while they are being the dominant followers.

I also noticed the cursed collar items come off as well.

I haven't tried it with any of the Dollmaker quests like Chloe quest or other quets.