I installed the mod, but the rape feature isn't working properly.
It says person xy is gonna rape you, I can't move but nothing happens.
The "rapist" is just standing around.
I did activate the feature in mcm
It also says I'm not vulnerable to rape, even though I should be, yes the arousing level for that is changed to 0

30 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

rape is very complicated system: when you wait it - not happen, when you don't want it there is 4 - 10 people why wait you to rape)

Anyway you have install zaz8 and build animations in fnis?

zaz is not a requirement in DCL. I am pretty sure of that. Has is changed without me noticing?

Do you think it might be the same problem, my rape not triggering at all and his rape not firing animations?

Hi, I am new to this mod (or these types of mods in general) and I am totally lost on how to handle it. When a trap triggers and I get an item attached and no key I just panic, I don't know what to do. For example I got a slave collar, that said in the description that it was advanced and can't be opened without a key, how would I solve that? Do I eventually find a key in the dungeon? Can someone help unlock it in the town? In the description it mentions a radiant quest, but I didn't get any. 

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

zaz is not a requirement in DCL.

Zaz is requirement to install dcl - it contains animations for rape) If you don't have it NPC try to start rape but found there no available animations to show up and event end.

Edited: Ok maybe i have something wrong but zaz 7 is requirement in SE version post. Maybe there is forgot to put this as requirement or animations in LE version goes from another place?

About your problem: Sexlab have no animations it provides another mod - If you have another mod with rape animations it should work. As i know zaz contains those animations but DCL not. Probably this is your problem - no rape.

36 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Hi, I am new to this mod (or these types of mods in general) and I am totally lost on how to handle it. When a trap triggers and I get an item attached and no key I just panic, I don't know what to do. For example I got a slave collar, that said in the description that it was advanced and can't be opened without a key, how would I solve that? Do I eventually find a key in the dungeon? Can someone help unlock it in the town? In the description it mentions a radiant quest, but I didn't get any. 

The normal slave collar requires a random amount of sex and days and only then a head restraint key. The number of sex and days can be set prior to getting the collar in the MCM.

Unless it is a slut collar, in which case it requires a random amount of days WITHOUT sex before it auto-disappears.

In general, the MCM is very detailed and well explained. It is long, but take a moment to check each option, and play around with them. Best time to do that is before you get your first trap though.

17 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Zaz is requirement to install dcl - it contains animations for rape) If you don't have it NPC try to start rape but found there no available animations to show up and event end.

Edited: Ok maybe i have something wrong but zaz 7 is requirement in SE version post. Maybe there is forgot to put this as requirement or animations in LE version goes from another place?

I don't have Zaz and rape worked very well for me. I am pretty sure the bound animation come with DDi.

My problem now is different than his. I don't have rapes start without animations. Instead, I don't have them start at all, and they used to work in the same save without mod changes.

The one thing that might have changed is I unticked "disable start teleport" in the sexlab MCM, but ticking it back didn't make any visible difference

15 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Instead, I don't have them start at all

You check - DCl debug menu Active Quest Running - False? If there is true then you have active quest and rape not trigger. Or some of quest end without change the flag back to normal.

Edited: at second time when i start DCL prison quest i got a problem - not spawn ash piles for clearing quest. I solve this problem with console placeatme ash pile. But that was be in SE version and i suspect quest supply demands from dollmaker -there in Riften too are ash piles and i think in second time in prison those ash piles spawn randomly in Riften.

44 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The normal slave collar requires a random amount of sex and days and only then a head restraint key. The number of sex and days can be set prior to getting the collar in the MCM.

Unless it is a slut collar, in which case it requires a random amount of days WITHOUT sex before it auto-disappears.

In general, the MCM is very detailed and well explained. It is long, but take a moment to check each option, and play around with them. Best time to do that is before you get your first trap though.

Okay, thanks, I started reading through it. 

But how do I find a key eventually? Only in chests?

23 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

But how do I find a key eventually? Only in chests?

In chests, selling the slaves to slave trader, sex for keys, completing the dollmaker quest tie me up!, give used dd items to dollmaker for keys, ask for help to NPC.

Edit: not sure but seems keys are given after complete the Shopping quest too. But there is more chance to stuck up in more restraints.

Edited: instead to sell slaves you can release a slave and take her valuables - there is chance to get keys too.

Sometimes when you are in restraints speaking with NPC gives you random key but there more chance to end up with more restraints on you.

To free from most standard restraints you need complete a Little bondage adventure (it can be triggered by ask NPC to help out of restraints) but some quest items not goes off.

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In chests, selling the slaves to slave trader, sex for keys, completing the dollmaker quest tie me up!, give used dd items to dollmaker for keys, ask for help to NPC.

Edit: not sure but seems keys are given after complete the Shopping quest too. But there is more chance to stuck up in more restraints.

Edited: instead to sell slaves you can release a slave and take her valuables - there is chance to get keys too.

Sometimes when you are in restraints speaking with NPC gives you random key but there more chance to end up with more restraints on you.

To free from most standard restraints you need complete a Little bondage adventure (it can be triggered by ask NPC to help out of restraints) but some quest items not goes off.

Thank you, how do you get the sex for keys option? The bondage adventure sounds like a good option. Does that include the key for the slave collar too?

1 hour ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Thank you, how do you get the sex for keys option? The bondage adventure sounds like a good option. Does that include the key for the slave collar too?

The key for the slave collar is a simple "head restraint key" but it will only be usable after you had enough sex and waited enough days. You will see a message when it is useable

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You check - DCl debug menu Active Quest Running - False? If there is true then you have active quest and rape not trigger. Or some of quest end without change the flag back to normal.

Edited: at second time when i start DCL prison quest i got a problem - not spawn ash piles for clearing quest. I solve this problem with console placeatme ash pile. But that was be in SE version and i suspect quest supply demands from dollmaker -there in Riften too are ash piles and i think in second time in prison those ash piles spawn randomly in Riften.

So basically you are saying it is possible a second Dagonar causes bugs in DCL? Is there any way to supply some logs that can check that? I didn't have your bug with the cleaning mission, but as I said I had bugs, so it might be indication...

Currently active quest running shows false

9 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Currently active quest running shows false

Then i think no dungeon quest are guilty but what - i don't know. I check a little dungeon quest script and don't found variable as set active quests to true. But i don't dig deeply.

2 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Thank you, how do you get the sex for keys option?

You go talk to NPC and don't have on chastity belt - that prevents that option - choose [Solicitation] dialogue menu and there on bottom are option sex for keys

But NPC can call guards or equip another restraints items if you failed include new quest items as timed chastity belt to prevent you from sex dialogues.

Little bondage adventure equip you in full equip on restraints teleport you in random Skyrim place and you need return to NPC in that equipment - unescapable armbinder include.  Sometimes fast travel is disabled and you need do it by feet. And with armbinder you can't use horse or Skyrim transport. After that NPC takes off all restraints what you have on. Slaver collar probably not because it's quest item. Sometimes by lag it takes not off all items because i recommend do the save before end this quest.  Sometimes it takes off items that can be probable be quest item - as example exhibitionist suit (it need about 6 body keys to take it off and if you have on exhibitionist boots first you need take it off what need 4 legs keys) was taken off from me.

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You go talk to NPC and don't have on chastity belt - that prevents that option - choose [Solicitation] dialogue menu and there on bottom are option sex for keys

But NPC can call guards or equip another restraints items if you failed include new quest items as timed chastity belt to prevent you from sex dialogues.

Little bondage adventure equip you in full equip on restraints teleport you in random Skyrim place and you need return to NPC in that equipment - unescapable armbinder include.  Sometimes fast travel is disabled and you need do it by feet. And with armbinder you can't use horse or Skyrim transport. After that NPC takes off all restraints what you have on. Slaver collar probably not because it's quest item. Sometimes by lag it takes not off all items because i recommend do the save before end this quest.  Sometimes it takes off items that can be probable be quest item - as example exhibitionist suit was taken off from me.

Okay, thank you. I will see how it goes.

Hi everyone (first time posting and English isn't my first language so, sorry if there is a mistake or two)

So, I had many CTD and after searching all day, I think the Lucky Charm is the problem.

Without wearing a Lucky Charm, I have no CTD at all but a few seconds after I'm wearing one, the game crashes.

I have Defeat so I disabled Cursed Loot's Combat Surrender feature.

I also have the Exeption Address and the Exception from a .dmp :

EXCEPTION_RECORD:  ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)
ExceptionAddress: 76fa663f (ntdll!RtlpFreeHeapInternal+0x000000d7)
   ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
  ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
   Parameter[0]: 00000000
   Parameter[1]: 8c0307ff
Attempt to read from address 8c0307ff

I don't know if somebody had the same code before and when I'm searching online I find nobody with the same ExceptionAddress.

Maybe it's from this mod, maybe not but it's every time I'm wearing a Lucky Charm. I can play without wearing one but I'm afraid that if the collar does a CTD, something else from the mod is doing it too

Im having a problem with the Alternate start Slave Princess. After getting the key for the slaver hideout and you need to find the slaver boss, their body doesn't appear.  Just a quest marker with nothing under it. Iv tried reloading and starting again, re-entering the dungeon. Nothing.  

1 hour ago, Rmacintyre said:

Im having a problem with the Alternate start Slave Princess. After getting the key for the slaver hideout and you need to find the slaver boss, their body doesn't appear.  Just a quest marker with nothing under it. Iv tried reloading and starting again, re-entering the dungeon. Nothing.  

Try moving the DCL alternate start last in load order?

I don't think the quest has bugs as it hasn't changed since i last did it, but if all else fails you can give yourself the key with console.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Try moving the DCL alternate start last in load order?

I don't think the quest has bugs as it hasn't changed since i last did it, but if all else fails you can give yourself the key with console.

Chnaged the load order to be last. Slaver bodies spawned but none of them where the boss or had cell door key on them or any notes. 

Any help would be great but I recently started a new game and now a few of the devices right now queen sarah's chastity belt shocks me about every 10 game seconds never used to do that before and really annoying.  I searched and searched in the MCM and disabled the chance shock setting to 0 and it still happens.  Thank you

4 minutes ago, whoever416 said:

Any help would be great but I recently started a new game and now a few of the devices right now queen sarah's chastity belt shocks me about every 10 game seconds never used to do that before and really annoying.  I searched and searched in the MCM and disabled the chance shock setting to 0 and it still happens.  Thank you

are you wearing clothes? if you are wearing clothes queen sarah's gear will shock you.