I have an issue where i won't be sent to the new prison that's included in the mod, i get the dialouge but nothing after that, i have everything installed correctly with all the requirements, i also do not have anything installed that could possibly tamper with/change prisons... am i missing something?

I also have a small problem with the mouth staying closed even when wearing a gag, though it only happens rarely.

[EDIT 01-05-2020 (Danish time)] I may have found the root of the problem for my issue with the prison thing not working... it appears that i'm missing a mod, wich as far as i can see is not linked in the description, so if anyone could link it for me then i would be grateful.

1 hour ago, titlover123 said:

Then pray tell, what am i missing then?

Made sure you installed PapyrusUtil? Other question would be "what mod is breaking your prison?". We wouldn't know unless you upload loadorder. There are mods that change arrest dialogs even if they don't add prison content.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Made sure you installed PapyrusUtil? Other question would be "what mod is breaking your prison?". We wouldn't know unless you upload loadorder. There are mods that change arrest dialogs even if they don't add prison content.

PapyrusUtil? i have no idea what that is... but that might be the cause of my problems, since i don't have it installed because i didn't see it as a requirement anywhere... i'll try downloading it and see if it fixes the problem, anything else i might have missed? since i apparently missed that one?

BTW i have no mods that change prisons or anything affiliated with them.

Just played the prison scenario.  Was working great, if a bit tedious and repetitive.  I was working my way through, got caught trying to talk to one of the prisoners, got punished and more days added.  Given that I started out at 6, that was harsh, but I soldiered on.  Went to sleep and was sent to dreamworld, then immediately yanked back to the prison and punished for trying to escape.  I noped out of that, had spent way to much time in the prison already.  Not even sure why I got arrested.  I supposed SD+ needs to add a lockout for this, or DCL allow it, but if the player does not choose the return to where I was option (the prison in this case) they are arrested and brought back.

Seems like some of the normal options for avoiding arrest are not present when being arrested through DCL.  Recently got arrested in Whiterun, where I am a Thane, and was not given the option to state I was than, nor the option to just pay a fine.  I do like the concept, just needs some tweaks.  Hopefully there are more feature planned for the prison.  Maybe you could add some settings to configure the time to serve.

I also feel that the player should only be made to do sex acts at night, or while they have a day off, just seems to make more sense.  Maybe just let the warden do what she wants whenever she wants, but the rest have to wait until the player in in their cell.

Maybe a few prisoner assaults might work as well, for the guards entertainment they would let the prisoners sexually assault each other.  Of caurse both prisoners whould have to be punished afterwards!

Just a few thoughts i had.

First of all, love the mod.

But I have been having a few problems with frequent freezes. I have narrowed it down to Cursed loot which is causing the freezes. The game runs fine without cursed loot but I am willing to admit that it is me who have botched something, which is causing a conflict with another mod, since im not very experienced with modding.

The game freezes when I go near a city or when I interact with something that requires a load screen (going through a door Fx.) 

I use Vortex, and have used FNIS, Bodyslide and LOOT in an attempt to make it work.

Load order:  

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     hdtHighHeel.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 14  e     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 15  f     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 16 10     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 17 11     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 18 12     The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns.esp
 19 13     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 20 14     3DNPC.esp
 21 15     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
 22 16     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 23 17     DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
 24 18     UG2Redux.esp
 25 19     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 26 1a     OBIS.esp
 27 1b     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 28 1c     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 29 1d     UltimateCombat.esp
 30 1e     SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
 31 1f     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 32 20     Immersive Weapons.esp
 33 21     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 34 22     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 35 23     Inigo.esp
 36 24     Eyes of Aber.esp
 37 25     FNIS.esp
 38 26     UG2Redux_TU.esp
 39 27     UG2Redux_MA.esp
 40 28     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 41 29     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
 42 2a     Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
 43 2b     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
 44 2c     KS Hairdo's.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenu.esp
 46 2e     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 47 2f     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 48 30     SkyUI.esp
 49 31     SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
 50 32     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 51 33     OBISDB.esp
 52 34     XPMSE.esp
 53 35     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 54 36     NewArmoury.esp
 55 37     Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
 56 38     zarias_restraints.esp
 57 39     FNISSexyMove.esp
 58 3a     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 59 3b     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 60 3c     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
 61 3d     ELFXEnhancer.esp

12 hours ago, titlover123 said:

Isn't PapyrusUtil included with the newest sexlab version? if yes then should i download PapyrusUtil seperately just in case? or...

Sexlab hasn't been updated in years, so the PapyrusUtil included in it is way out of date.  So download it directly and overwrite everything.

I've got to say that... getting PapyrusUtil reallt seems to have fixed more than i knew, now most if not all the NPC's the mod added have new quests and/or fixed triggers resulting in less crashing and more gameplay.

My thanks to all the people who helped me overcome the issues i had (even the ones i didn't even know where there).

I'm having issues with the chlow quest, not sure if it's related to the actual quest/mod but hopefully I can at least get some guidance on the quest, I'm doing the helgen quest (where you enter the cave and either heal ralof or halvar) as part of live another life, and I entered the main entrance to helgen keep, found chloe and went through the passage teleport, I can't seem to find the key, (chloe teleports through the passage with me) and after the spider area I get a message saying not to use console commands to bypass stuff, I then get returned to outside the keep.

Am I doing something wrong, should I finish the Live another life quest without entering the keep first, then coming back, am I just missing her key somewhere, or do I need to use console commands to resolve some issue with the quest? Thanks for your advice.

4 hours ago, KuroShini said:

Am I doing something wrong, should I finish the Live another life quest without entering the keep first, then coming back, am I just missing her key somewhere, or do I need to use console commands to resolve some issue with the quest? Thanks for your advice.

If you don't have save before this - then you are doomed.

This quest interferes with main quest and can be easily destroyed. Even without interfere it's works wrong.

1)

I entered the main entrance to helgen keep, found chloe and went through the passage teleport, I can't seem to find the key, (chloe teleports through the passage with me)

After you find the Chloe you must return back where point a quest marker - there is small chest with Chloe's chain key. After you take it quest need point to Chloe again. And you can release her and get her as companion.  If you do what you do in my quote - quest is broken.

2)

I get a message saying not to use console commands to bypass stuff, I then get returned to outside the keep.

First you need do the Skyrim main vanilla quest - enter in that cave from another side and save there main quest character by giving him potion - after that cave collapses and then when you enter with Chloe from another side all goes in right way.

I'm not sure if  continue quest with Chloe if you force teleport before you do main quest and named console cheater.

Anyway if you enter in that cave with released Chloe by passage teleport in one of corpses need be a note to continue this quest. Sometimes corpse are disappeared with that note - then only way to continue this quest is spawn that note by console and read it.

I have got advise from player to ask about it in LE thread: (i play SE version)

Ok I found strange bugs with Skyrim UI but maybe it's not bugs. Anyone have ideas about it? When you wear mittens all lockpicks disappear from inventory and returns back when you take it off (ok in mittens you can't use a lockpicks but why disappear to?). When you wear rubber suit all armors show in menu 0 ac. When you take it off armor class return to normal. When you wear straitjacket or collar (not sure about this happen in what type but it happens - maybe it's when you wear a gag) all potions disappear from inventory and return back after you take it off. Also you can see new potions looted after you already in that costume as poisons etc.  When you wear tentacle monster all selling cost drops to zero (ok this is logical because you are so ugly that nobody wants buy your stuff)

Also i found another problem - it's start at one point after install some mods. When you start a new game - devious devices hider system not more work - all hidden is take off and when you put back - it disappears after you back in MCM menu and nothing happens. In old save hider still work - only you can't start new game. Add load order and mods list.

my_loadorderlast.txt

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you don't have save before this - then you are doomed.

This quest interferes with main quest and can be easily destroyed. Even without interfere it's works wrong.

Don't worry about that, I never overwrite my saves anymore

1)

After you find the Chloe you must return back where point a quest marker - there is small chest with Chloe's chain key. After you take it quest need point to Chloe again. And you can release her and get her as companion.  If you do what you do in my quote - quest is broken.

2)

First you need do the Skyrim main vanilla quest - enter in that cave from another side and save there main quest character by giving him potion - after that cave collapses and then when you enter with Chloe from another side all goes in right way.

I'm not sure if  continue quest with Chloe if you force teleport before you do main quest and named console cheater.

Anyway if you enter in that cave with released Chloe by passage teleport in one of corpses need be a note to continue this quest. Sometimes corpse are disappeared with that note - then only way to continue this quest is spawn that note by console and read it.

Right I think I know what I need to do no, luckily I made a save before actually entering, so it's just a detout to the cave, thanks for your help.

So, tried to search for this in here, couldn't find it. Having an issue with the rubber doll quest expanding past the armbinder, as in, I can't get it to expand to the hood also. Is there a special requirement to get it to expand all the way? (and is the issue where the quest isn't repeatable except with a command fixed? Or am I still going to need to run a command to make it repeatable after completion?)

4 hours ago, Klist said:

there a special requirement to get it to expand all the way?

In DCL MCM section rubber quest is option - not expand rubber mask - in default is set to true. You must change that option before quest started. Or in another way you will be without mask.

Edited: MCM DCL ->Rubber doll quest-> Allow Closed Hood -> need set to true.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In DCL MCM section rubber quest is option - not expand rubber mask - in default is set to true. You must change that option before quest started. Or in another way you will be without mask.

Edited: MCM DCL ->Rubber doll quest-> Allow Closed Hood -> need set to true.

Already checked the box, back when I started this play-through. Is there any other reason it might not expand to the hood? Other than a possible conflict? Just trying to figure out if its an issue with my mods, or I'm just not doing something right to get it to expand properly. I did activate the quest by spawning in the collar, then equipping it, could that cause this issue?

1 hour ago, Klist said:

I did activate the quest by spawning in the collar, then equipping it, could that cause this issue?

In theory no but you can activate this quest by set cursed loot 100% and rubber doll quest 100% - then in first container will be rubber doll quest. For me rubber doll quest put on hood too.

Edited: test show that you need set other quests and items chance to 0 if you want activate rubber doll quest in first time.

I just test quest and result:

Spoiler

ScreenShot9.jpg.85dabef12fb2bf6b3ed55fe26e3f1afb.jpg

Edited second time: maybe you have problems with hood asset?

Just spawn rubber doll hood by console and try to put it on. If not success then there is problem.