21 hours ago, Krynn said:

I myself have never used the body scaling setting on Cursed Loot.
i actually use it:

but i also don't know which skeleton you use and unp or cbbe and did you set all this in the bodyslide studio @ caliente?

I've built everything in BodySlide (I'm using CBBE) and the CTDs happened when I activated Cursed Loot's bodyscaling features. It was most likely conflicting with Soulgem Oven or Fill Her Up, as both mods scale the body.

I would try the mod you suggested but I've spent the last 2 days modding Skyrim from scratch (again) and after hours and hours of playtesting and bugtesting, I finally have a fairly stable build. So I don't want to add anything and do a clean start (for the millionth time). Quite a way to spend time in quarantine.

If it turns out that I have to do another clean start, I'll try Devious Body Alteration. Thank you for the help!

16 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Jack the Belter? - надо прогулятся по тавернам и найти Джека белтера - Jack The Belter - он скажет что делат ьдальше ибо он поставил на Тебя эту штуку)

Я его часто в WhiteRun выдел.

thx... спасибо,я его тоже видел,100 раз)))) но когда дело дошло до ключа мозги напряг где он)))

1 hour ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

I've built everything in BodySlide (I'm using CBBE) and the CTDs happened when I activated Cursed Loot's bodyscaling features. It was most likely conflicting with Soulgem Oven or Fill Her Up, as both mods scale the body.

I would try the mod you suggested but I've spent the last 2 days modding Skyrim from scratch (again) and after hours and hours of playtesting and bugtesting, I finally have a fairly stable build. So I don't want to add anything and do a clean start (for the millionth time). Quite a way to spend time in quarantine.

If it turns out that I have to do another clean start, I'll try Devious Body Alteration. Thank you for the help!

Don't worry, I know exactly how it is. :classic_sad:
just recently i have lost all my data from all the mods i have loaded over the years.
everything from the beginning and partly no idea where i got all these mods from and which ones they were!

a friend from the community here helped me a lot, actually there were several of them!

see here:

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/10240-conglomerate-02-basic-setup-installation-of-slf-dd-zaz-mnc-and-their-requirements-and-patches-also-optionals-a-lot/

and here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/141314-crash-problems-please-need-help/

maybe it'll help you.

good luck and do not give up! :classic_smile:

at this point I would like to thank again all the people who have helped me so much! :classic_wub:

6 hours ago, Krynn said:

Don't worry, I know exactly how it is. :classic_sad:
just recently i have lost all my data from all the mods i have loaded over the years.
everything from the beginning and partly no idea where i got all these mods from and which ones they were!

a friend from the community here helped me a lot, actually there were several of them!

see here:

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/10240-conglomerate-02-basic-setup-installation-of-slf-dd-zaz-mnc-and-their-requirements-and-patches-also-optionals-a-lot/

and here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/141314-crash-problems-please-need-help/

maybe it'll help you.

good luck and do not give up! :classic_smile:

at this point I would like to thank again all the people who have helped me so much! :classic_wub:

Daaaamn maybe I will do a fresh install... I wish I had known about this guide earlier. Thank you!!!

Is there any way to remove the punishment effect for wearing clothes from the collars that have it? I can't find anything in the MCM about it, and I've gone poking around in x/Tes5edit but obviously I don't want to just go messing with things in there unless I'm absolutely sure about what I'm doing. I would really like to continue wearing armor while these collars are stuck on, since I'm running Frostfall and stuff like that. 

Quick question. Anything that's supposed to trigger a sex scene in this mod just doesn't do that, whether it be solicitation or rape. The character gets undressed and that's it. Anyone know what I possibly did wrong? I used LOOT to organize my mods, but aside from that, I don't know what I could try. Also, how does the 'males demand sex' aspect work. Are you supposed to be forcegreeted? I've had it on for a while, and nothing of the sort has happened. I apologize if these topics have already been discussed, the thread is just too damn huge to look through.

2 hours ago, Enigma1408a said:

Quick question

Quick answer: You are installed zaz8?

Sex scenes activates very slowly - if you do it faster - enter the console mode and wait. There can be see logs for preparation to do sex and results if failed. After you see appear text - starting sex scene [name] - you left this and scene start.

If you are installed all there in MCM is sexlab settings and zaz8? if not there order is wrong and some of mods not loaded correctly.

Hello i have a problem whit CTD every other minute, it happens randomly outside or if im opening a menu. It allways ends whit the same line and i only found posts in DCL whit similir make up hope some one can help.

= Check Mods
This is a report on your currently installed, active, or merged mods.

=== Mergeable
Following mods are active, but could be merged into the bashed patch.
* DLC1FLL.esp
* DLC2FLL.esp
* FeminizedLevelLists.esp
* FullBootForKKSA.esp
* Imperial Guard Overhaul.esp
* OrdinatorArmorDisguisesPatch.esp
* RichMerchants.esp
* Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
* WeightlessGold.esp

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.15]
* 06  ApachiiHair.esm
* 07  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
* 08  ApachiiHairMales.esm
* 09  hdtHighHeel.esm
* 0A  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 0B  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 0C  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 0D  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
* 0E  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
* 0F  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
* 10  SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
* 11  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
* 12  HighResTexturePack01.esp
* 13  HighResTexturePack02.esp
* 14  HighResTexturePack03.esp
* 15  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
* 16  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
* 17  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
* 18  Immersive Jewelry.esp  [Version 1.04]
* 19  Better Vampires.esp
* 1A  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
* 1B  Change Follower Outfits Redux.esp
* 1C  RaceMenu.esp
* 1D  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 1E  SkyUI.esp
* 1F  SkyTweak.esp
* 20  Black Mage Armor.esp
* 21  CraftableNightingaleArmor.esp
* 22  Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp
* 23  FlameAtronachArmor.esp
* 24  FullBootForKKSA.esp
* 25  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
* 26  Osare Maid Outfit.esp
* 27  LC_BuildYourNobleHouse.esp
* 28  BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp
* 29  OBIS.esp
* 2A  OBISDB.esp
* 2B  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
* 2C  hearthfireextended.esp
* 2D  WeightlessCrafting.esp
* 2E  CraftableClothes.esp
* 2F  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
* 30  Better Followers - SBP.esp
* 31  Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
* 32  ArmorDisguises.esp
* 33  WeightlessGold.esp
* 34  Headtracking.esp
* 35  RichMerchants.esp
* 36  SGEyebrows.esp
* 37  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
* 38  FeminizedLevelLists.esp
* 39  DLC1FLL.esp
* 3A  DLC2FLL.esp
* 3B  Deviously Vanilla.esp
* 3C  XPMSE.esp
* 3D  Dwarven Devious Cuirass Variations.esp
* 3E  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
* 3F  SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
* 40  Valdmire.esp
* 41  SimpleSlavery.esp
* 42  Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
* 43  R18Pn - Ritter Armor - Heavy.esp
* 44  TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
* 45  R18Pn - Heilige Mutter Armor.esp
* 46  R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
* 47  R18Pn - Leere  Armor.esp
* 48  FNISspells.esp
* 49  Marriable Serana.esp  [Version 1.6.2]
* 4A  Marriable Serana HF.esp  [Version 1.6.2]
* 4B  DeviousFollowers.esp  [Version 2.04]
* 4C  BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp
* 4D  CASM.esp
* 4E  CharmingHighHeels.esp
* 4F  CityBondage.esp
* 50  Dark_Brotherhood_V2.esp
* 51  ExtraLevelPerks.esp
* 52  MikanEyes All in one.esp
* 53  Lieyes_v1.0.esp
* 54  Imperial Guard Overhaul.esp
* 55  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
* 56  Headcrab_BunnyOutfit.esp
* 57  UnarmoredVampireGear.esp
* 58  SlaveTats.esp
* 59  Tes4mod.esp
* 5A  Twins.esp
* 5B  UtopiumUtilities.esp
* 5C  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
* 5D  Devious Rubber Ponies Rebirth.esp
* 5E  Devious Rubber Masks Rebirth.esp
* 5F  SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
* 60  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
* 61  DeviouslyPink.esp
* 62  SGS.esp
* 63  SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
* 64  SL99Exchanger.esp
* 65  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
* 66  yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
* 67  Estruk_XDFF_Custom.esp
* 68  FNIS.esp
* 69  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
* 6A  OrdinatorArmorDisguisesPatch.esp
* 6B  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
* 6C  ImmerSlave.esp
* 6D  Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Papyrus.0.rar

2 hours ago, Pândroth said:

Hello i have a problem whit CTD every other minute, it happens randomly outside or if im opening a menu. It allways ends whit the same line and i only found posts in DCL whit similir make up hope some one can help.

Hide contents

* 09  hdtHighHeel.esm (Not recommended mod to have, could be script heavy)

* 0D  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3] (old version... Maybe your other DD's are old too?)
* 6A  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp (Try moving DCL to just before Alternate Start, this to minimize esp conflicts)
* 6B  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
* 6C  ImmerSlave.esp
* 6D  Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Notes in spoiler ^

Other than that, follow guides for general Skyrim stability. Tech support forums for more on that.

23 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Notes in spoiler ^

Other than that, follow guides for general Skyrim stability. Tech support forums for more on that.

I removed hdtHighHeel.esm i redownloaded DDA 3.0e and moved DCL before Alternate Start. But i Still get the same CTD from [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled! is it from DCL or where is it form?

Papyrus.0.rar

Is there anyway that i can remove some clipping from the elbowbinder? I know about outfit studio, i ran it and managed to load both elbowbinder and my bodyslide preset as a project, but the problem is that arms aren't in this binder... and i don't understand how do i make arms to go inside the binder in outfit studio... 

3 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

how do i make arms to go inside the binder in outfit studio... 

You can't - open the game see where is clipping and that parts enlarge by outfitstudio in blind state. Then save armbinder as new project to avoid any problem, build new armbinder from new project and reload a game to see how it works. Repeat for necessary. I remove in that way 90% clipping - sometimes in high animations still clip. Nothing there to do.

Why after completion Leons quest - in DCL debug menu left status - active quest running - true and how to this status back to false if any of quests are ended? In leons quest still left last objective not completed. And quest status in console is running. But quest in game menu is marked as completed.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You can't - open the game see where is clipping and that parts enlarge by outfitstudio in blind state. Then save armbinder as new project to avoid any problem, build new armbinder from new project and reload a game to see how it works. Repeat for necessary. I remove in that way 90% clipping - sometimes in high animations still clip. Nothing there to do.

That's sad :(

Any idea what can I do if the Rape feature doesn't fire anymore? I made sure it is enabled in the MCM (disabled then enabled back to make sure), I see the messages of warnings when I fulfill any vulnerability criteria ("your gorgeous naked body..." "some people might take advantage...") and I am not bound at all or on a DCL quest, and I just don't get attacked. It worked before on the same save, and I can't tell exactly when it stopped working, but this is how it is now and I am running out of ideas. Anyone had the same experience who can help me please? XD

3 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Any idea what can I do if the Rape feature doesn't fire anymore?

I can only guess what happens. You complete a Leon's quest? It's have a few bugs. At first their objective: Talk to Leon doesn't completed because of script error: (see in spoiler)

Spoiler

Original:

GetOwningQuest().SetObjectiveCompleted(240)
GetOwningQuest().SetObjectiveDisplayed(240)

Need:

GetOwningQuest().SetObjectiveDisplayed(240, false)

That's not a big problem only in completed quest shows that objective not completed.

Second bug i guess is because of timeout (in SE version) Sometimes after complete a quest Slave collar not put on but domainted quest started.  It can be fix by console to spawn Slave collar and put it on. Or you can do this quest without Slave collar - all functionality works (that quest is very bugged but that's a another story)

Third bug may cause your problem about rape. When Leon's quest ended they forgot restore leons quest active variable to false because DCL thinks that you have active quest and block many of DLC functions including rape. You can check it in MCM Debug section - Active Quest running: true. need False.

To fix it you need open console and write those:

player.setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

or

player.setpqv XX02F7BF leon_questrunning false

where XX - is your DCL mod load order hex number - My 0F - 0F02F7BF as example.

Then wait a about 30 sec. and check Debug menu - Active quest must changed to false and rape is available now.

I hope it helps you.

I do a test with Active quest true and Active quest false - and can say 90% probably it's need be to false.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I can only guess what happens. You complete a Leon's quest? It's have a few bugs. At first their objective: Talk to Leon doesn't completed because of script error: (see in spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

Original:

GetOwningQuest().SetObjectiveDisplayed(240)

Need:

GetOwningQuest().SetObjectiveDisplayed(240, false)

That's not a big problem only in completed quest shows that objective not completed.

Second bug i guess is because of timeout (in SE version) Sometimes after complete a quest Slave collar not put on but domainted quest started.  It can be fix by console to spawn Slave collar and put it on. Or you can do this quest without Slave collar - all functionality works (that quest is very bugged but that's a another story)

Third bug may cause your problem about rape. When Leon's quest ended they forgot restore leons quest active variable to false because DCL thinks that you have active quest and block many of DLC functions including rape. You can check it in MCM Debug section - Active Quest running: true. need False.

To fix it you need open console and write those:

player.setpqv dcur_leon_enslave leon_questrunning false

or

player.setpqv XX02F7BF leon_questrunning false

where XX - is your DCL mod load order hex number - My 0F - 0F02F7BF as example.

Then wait a about 30 sec. and check Debug menu - Active quest must changed to false and rape is available now.

I hope it helps you.

I do a test with Active quest true and Active quest false - and can say 90% probably it's need be to false.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I never did Leon's quest, never even talked to Leon, on that save. And while I had the ordinary slave collar (the one which shocks you for clothes, but doesn't start a quest) the only DCL quests I had so far were the LAL start and the Dagonar prison (2 times). Rapes functioned perfectly well at least before the second Dagonar. Actually, I just recalled I got raped once after this Dagonar as well. But at some point I can't exactly point out, it just stopped...

I was doing Chloe's quest and had to go to the hall of the dead to meet Nazeem, but I had some restrains on me and couldn't get them off, so i used safe word command from debug menu, but forgot that it resets quests. Quest marker disappeared and now I can't talk to Nazeem about the package and thus continue the quest. Previous saves are overwritten already. What do I do now?

11 minutes ago, b1gby said:

I was doing Chloe's quest and had to go to the hall of the dead to meet Nazeem, but I had some restrains on me and couldn't get them off, so i used safe word command from debug menu, but forgot that it resets quests. Quest marker disappeared and now I can't continue the quest. Previous saves are overwritten already. What do I do now?

Sorry to say, but you are possibly screwed. Never overwrite backups before using nuclear options. The only other option I can think of is to try and setstage into the that stage and hope it all goes well from there

25 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Sorry to say, but you are possibly screwed. Never overwrite backups before using nuclear options. The only other option I can think of is to try and setstage into the that stage and hope it all goes well from there

Where can I get the IDs of the stages? I already tried 10, 20, 30 and so on and none of did anything

I'm having a serious issue where the mod doesn't seem to be initializing properly. I've used DCL on a previous playthrough, no problem. Updated it and started a new game now, and I can't see the MCM menu for it after waiting more than 30 minutes. I've tried the console command to reload all of the MCM entries. I started another new game just now to test again, still can't see the menu. When I try to actually play the game, every NPC has the "Come here, woman!" dialogue, but after the dialogue ends, there's no scene, nothing happens, except the same dialogue again if I talk to them. (Yes, SL scenes work outside of that, I've tested that. I've also reinstalled this mod and the DDA/DDI/DDE requirements.)

I've attached my papyrus log, there's a TON of errors, it definitely looks like something isn't right.

Papyrus.0.log