3 hours ago, nmnoble6 said:

For the papyrus question, this is the first guide i found: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368 . Just remember that crash reasons will almost never be found in papyrus. But if it's full of errors or 10+ megabytes then that will tell something else.

There are a few options:

- Other mod causing incompatibility. We can't say anything about that unless you post load order.

- Your Skyrim is just in general unstable, you haven't done enough "things" to make it stable. Find guides to how to fix your SKSE.ini, ENBoost, CrashFixes (and LoadGameCTDFix optional).

- Often FNIS log reveals surprising mistakes.

It's odd that you mentioned heels causing issues. If it was just those dresses and suits i could understand they have thousands of polygons, but i don't think shoes do. Then i would wonder if your GPU is good enough.

56 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

For the papyrus question, this is the first guide i found: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368 . Just remember that crash reasons will almost never be found in papyrus. But if it's full of errors or 10+ megabytes then that will tell something else.

There are a few options:

- Other mod causing incompatibility. We can't say anything about that unless you post load order.

- Your Skyrim is just in general unstable, you haven't done enough "things" to make it stable. Find guides to how to fix your SKSE.ini, ENBoost, CrashFixes (and LoadGameCTDFix optional).

- Often FNIS log reveals surprising mistakes.

It's odd that you mentioned heels causing issues. If it was just those dresses and suits i could understand they have thousands of polygons, but i don't think shoes do. Then i would wonder if your GPU is good enough.

I looked up guides for papyrus but I can't find any files for it after enabling it. I don't know if it's doing anything or if I just can't find the files though I tried looking everywhere they might have gone.

As for my load order:

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

One Tweak

Skyui

Crash Fixes

File Access Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS

Grimy Plugin

SkyTweak

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer

Race Menu

MFG console

Ks Hairdos - Renewal

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition

Life - Lith Face Enhancement

Better Message Box Controls

Better Dialogue Controls

Take Notes - Journal of The Dragonborn

A Matter Of Time - A HUD clock widget

Fus Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

Alternate Start - Live Another Live

Enchantment Reload Fix

Wiseman303's Flora Fixes

A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Spellmaking in Skyrim - The Last Altar

HDT HighHeels System

Dynamic Magicka and Stamina Growth

Better Magic

Spell Charging

Phenderix Magic Evolved

Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim

Forgotten Magic Redone

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - creature pack

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

FNIS Sexy Move

FNIS Sexy Move 360 Walkaround for player charracter

HDT Physics Extension

HDT Breast And Butt Physics

3PCO - 3rd Person Camera Overhaul - Smooth Camera Follow

Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replacer

Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit UUNP - CBBE

Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

SOS

JContainers

SLAnimLoader

SexLabFramework_v162_FULL

SexLabMatchMaker

Anub human

Anub creature

ZazAnimationPackV7

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Integration

Devious Devices Expansion

Laura Bondage Shop

trapped in rubber

EstrusForSkyrim

Devious statue base

Talos devious statue

Deviously Cursed Loot

Not a whole lot here compared to others but I figured I'll start small and slowly work my way up. As for hardware I have a Nividia geforce gtx 1650 4gb right now onmy laptop and it's brand new. I'll try looking up the guides you mention. Ill also try using an unp body with a new game and see how that works. Thanks for the help!

Long story short: I can't get Cursed Loot to appear in the MCM.  Some aspects of the mod seem to be partially working, when I talk to a male NPC i get the misogyny dialogue, but the scene never starts and I can't get any other dialogue options.

Long story: I recently installed some new clothing mods that seemed to have fucked up my saved games, everything I had now causes a CTD on load, even after I've removed the recently installed mods (now completely uninstalled).  I can start a new game no problem, and did so, but as I was setting up all my mods I noticed that DCL doesn't appear in the MCM list even though the esm is checked in Nexus.  I've tried setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1, I installed JaxonzMCMKicker, I've reinstalled DCL several times,  I even left the game sitting in the start zone over night to see if it just needed more time to load, nothing seems to have an effect.  When I disable the esm I do get thee warning that the game is missing the DCL esm on start, so on some level it is recognizing that the mod is installed and ready to run. When I interact with male NPCs it starts the "Come here woman" dialogue, but no matter what option is picked it doesn't proceed to the next steps and that dialogue never goes away, so with the esm enabled I'm completely unable to normally interact with male NPCs.  I'm at a complete loss for what to do, I can play the game fine without DCL, but I really liked the mod and I'd like to be able to get it running again.  Can anyone help me out?

Edit: I figured it out.  I noticed when I was playing with the DCL esm disabled that some of my devious devices weren't showing up in the blacksmithing list so I reinstalled all DD mods and DCL is finally showing up in the MCM.

Bug:

• If you get put in a Pet Suit with the default DCL configuration...
  • The cover animation overrides the Pet Suit animation, breaking it.
  • You cannot disable the cover animation, because the MCM is locked when wearing devices.

Suggest cover animation defaults to off?

Suggest MCM lock behaviour defaults to off?

That one catches out just about every new user at some point.

11 hours ago, nmnoble6 said:

I looked up guides for papyrus but I can't find any files for it after enabling it. I don't know if it's doing anything or if I just can't find the files though I tried looking everywhere they might have gone.

As for my load order:

Spoiler

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

One Tweak

Skyui

Crash Fixes

File Access Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS

Grimy Plugin

SkyTweak

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer

Race Menu

MFG console

Ks Hairdos - Renewal

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition

Life - Lith Face Enhancement

Better Message Box Controls

Better Dialogue Controls

Take Notes - Journal of The Dragonborn

A Matter Of Time - A HUD clock widget

Fus Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

Alternate Start - Live Another Live

Enchantment Reload Fix

Wiseman303's Flora Fixes

A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Spellmaking in Skyrim - The Last Altar

HDT HighHeels System

Dynamic Magicka and Stamina Growth

Better Magic

Spell Charging

Phenderix Magic Evolved

Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim

Forgotten Magic Redone

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - creature pack

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

FNIS Sexy Move

FNIS Sexy Move 360 Walkaround for player charracter

HDT Physics Extension

HDT Breast And Butt Physics

3PCO - 3rd Person Camera Overhaul - Smooth Camera Follow

Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replacer

Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit UUNP - CBBE

Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

SOS

JContainers

SLAnimLoader

SexLabFramework_v162_FULL

SexLabMatchMaker

Anub human

Anub creature

ZazAnimationPackV7

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Integration

Devious Devices Expansion

Laura Bondage Shop

trapped in rubber

EstrusForSkyrim

Devious statue base

Talos devious statue

Deviously Cursed Loot

Not a whole lot here compared to others but I figured I'll start small and slowly work my way up. As for hardware I have a Nividia geforce gtx 1650 4gb right now onmy laptop and it's brand new. I'll try looking up the guides you mention. Ill also try using an unp body with a new game and see how that works. Thanks for the help!

You posted install order, not load order, also please spoiler tag for long lists so we can expand it with a button (like i did now).

Trapped in Rubber is propably even older mod than the outdated Captured Dreams. Please don't use modern mods like Cursed Loot with it, just dedicate 1 save for exploring the rubber mod and then start new game without. It's not made compatible with DD 4+ so i'm not even sure if it works as it is. It could be modifying the DD boots and suits as you described. Also it's nearly the only reason to have HDT HighHeels System at all, you don't normally want it installed.

20 hours ago, nmnoble6 said:

I just did some more testing with all the items currently in my inventory and equipped them individually. Ankle chains, black ebonite armbinder, black ebonite gag(ball)(harness), fighters rubber gloves, heavy collar, lucky charm, red leather slave ballet heels, steel shackles, and steel yoke work fine. I can even equip all of them at once (minus the ones that overlap in the same slot). The items that are causing the crashes are the fighters heels (some times does sometimes doesn't), red ebonite hobble dress(elegant), reinforced latex dress, and the rubber suit (can run the longest before crashing at about 35 seconds). In the other limited run i did before I went and started a new game items similar to these caused crashes as well.

Wild guess - HDT breast and butt physics. Try to disable it, along with HDT highheels.

50 minutes ago, DeWired said:

Wild guess - HDT breast and butt physics. Try to disable it, along with HDT highheels.

Hey i like the physics mod? It's fine. I think the "Trapped in Rubber" was made before NiOverride became a thing, and it as well as DD had HDTHighHeels as hard requirement. DD got rid of it later.

Yup, requirement: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/37602-trapped-in-rubber-updated-2015-08-02/

7 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Lupine00 How about with that issue having the cover animation not active (occurring) while in a pet suit? Then the cover animation can remain active and so can the MCM lockout, for the rest of the time it is supposed to be active.

The problem with the MCM lockout is not that it exists, or that it can lockout 'administrative' features like whether cover plays or not (though that is suspect) ....

The real problem is that it defaults to ON in new games, for new players who may not even know it exists.

They do not know that the first time they get bound, their chance to adjust anything will be taken away, and they could easily be stuck with no practical escape methods bar cheating.

They don't even have a way to look at all the options that would have helped them understand what is going on.

Even as a long-time user, it drives me nuts when I start a new game, put off configuring DCL, then it locks the MCM on me because of some inconsequential device, and it's more trouble than the device itself, because now I can't configure DCL.

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You posted install order, not load order, also please spoiler tag for long lists so we can expand it with a button (like i did now).

Trapped in Rubber is propably even older mod than the outdated Captured Dreams. Please don't use modern mods like Cursed Loot with it, just dedicate 1 save for exploring the rubber mod and then start new game without. It's not made compatible with DD 4+ so i'm not even sure if it works as it is. It could be modifying the DD boots and suits as you described. Also it's nearly the only reason to have HDT HighHeels System at all, you don't normally want it installed.

Sorry about that.  Anyway the items are working fine now. I deleted all files for dcl then reinstalled them and it seems to have fixed that. Thanks for putting up with me. Like I said completely new to modding.

Is there a valid solution for this situation:

My character is wearing (among other things) a

- Heavy Yoke

- a Gag which block all communications

I started the "Courier in Chains" quest for the Heavy Yoke (before I got the gag). Now I can't talk to the target NPC because of the gag, so the yoke stays on. I can't remove the gag, because of the Yoke.

I have the Devious Helpers mod installed, but I can't invite a follower, so I can't talk to them to ask for removal (I have some keys). I can't talk to Blacksmiths either because of the gag.

I can of course use some Debug options, but I'd prefer some in-game solution. Any ideas?

I have a semi-debug solution in mind atm, to use EFF to invite a follower and see if I can talk to him/her then.

39 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

- Heavy Yoke

I started the "Courier in Chains" quest for the Heavy Yoke (before I got the gag). Now I can't talk to the target NPC because of the gag, so the yoke stays on. I can't remove the gag, because of the Yoke.

I have the Devious Helpers mod installed, but I can't invite a follower, so I can't talk to them to ask for removal (I have some keys). I can't talk to Blacksmiths either because of the gag.

I can of course use some Debug options, but I'd prefer some in-game solution. Any ideas?

I have a semi-debug solution in mind atm, to use EFF to invite a follower and see if I can talk to him/her then.

you could use the gag talk option in dcl. it is located in the dcl mcm menu ..i forget where. or you could use dd's default gag talk whch requires an inkwell, a quill and a roll of paper.

22 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Even as a long-time user, it drives me nuts when I start a new game, put off configuring DCL, then it locks the MCM on me because of some inconsequential device, and it's more trouble than the device itself, because now I can't configure DCL.

I'm fairly sure that you can still import config on the debug tab while MCM is locked. It would be too much trouble going through all the pages and settings at the start of every playthrough, i just always load the settings i've saved before.

3 hours ago, Zemos23 said:

I did say an idiot like me ?

install skse (google it)

install nexus mod manager (will be on nexus mods)

use nexus mod manager to do following :

install required mods of the required mods

then install required mods

then
open FNIS and use it.

open body side build body, then batch build.... (you dont actually need to move the slides before building body.. nothing dificult)

that should be it. ready to go.

8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

- Heavy Yoke

I think you shouldnt even be able to start the quest while wearing restraints.. and because its quest, it shouldnt be possible to get them through dcl after you started the quest.

As long as you're wearing yoke you wont be able to complete the quest anyway, you have to be able to use whip.
Because you have limited time to finish the quest, i g uess you should just load last save and start over. without restraints this time

Hello there!

I'm hoping that someone can help me with this issue: I just started a new playthough with this mod but for some reason no blacksmith has any dialogue to remove bondage gear. I tried placing DCL very low in my load order and created a new test character and see if my save is somehow borked, but it has the same result.

I'll post my load order below. Are there any incompatabilities? Noteable mods I'm running incude SD+, pchs new Wartime mod, Devious Cidhna and Simple Slavery.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Amputator.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
BWS.esp
SkyUI.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
WetandCold.esp
AOS.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
SD Cages.esp
WARP.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM -Nord Stormcloaks Only.esp
Paralysis.esp
iHUD.esp
XPMSE.esp
Footprints.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
AOS2_DD Patch.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Unleveled_Items.esp
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
IHSS.esp
randomthunder.esp
ADS.esp
ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
Lepidoptera Of Skyrim DLC1.esp
Babette.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Smoking Torches.esp
TorchRadius.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
FISS.esp
FNIS.esp
Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
honedmetal.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
GirlHeavyArmor.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
NIOVHH.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SlaveTats.esp
FeMequins - Hearthfire.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
ISC CCF Patch.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
WARP - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Point The Way.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
ISC WAFR Patch.esp
ISC MLU Patch.esp
ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
Populated Dungns Caves Ruins Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
CFTO.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
DragonCombatDialogue.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Mining For Mages Redux.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp
SexyBanditCaptives_ApachiiHair.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
WardsFunctionalitiesExtendedSLE.esp
BloodMagicArmor.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
Frostfall.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Dismiss Summons - Spell.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
WARP - CFTO Patch.esp
iNeed.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
SD Patches.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
pchsWartimes.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Thugs.esp
Predator Vision.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp

I'll keep experimenting around with activating and deactivating mods to see if I can find a culpit. Or is there anything I need to do for the dialogue to show up in the first place?

Thanks in advance for anyone helping, and thanks for this awesome mod!

1 hour ago, RealGesichtsfelsen said:

Hello there!

I'm hoping that someone can help me with this issue: I just started a new playthough with this mod but for some reason no blacksmith has any dialogue to remove bondage gear. I tried placing DCL very low in my load order and created a new test character and see if my save is somehow borked, but it has the same result.

I'll post my load order below. Are there any incompatabilities? Noteable mods I'm running incude SD+, pchs new Wartime mod, Devious Cidhna and Simple Slavery.

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
daymoyl.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Amputator.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
BWS.esp
SkyUI.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
WetandCold.esp
AOS.esp
SD Cages.esp
WARP.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Paralysis.esp
iHUD.esp
XPMSE.esp
Footprints.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
AOS2_DD Patch.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Unleveled_Items.esp
IHSS.esp
randomthunder.esp
ADS.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
Babette.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Smoking Torches.esp
TorchRadius.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
FISS.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
honedmetal.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
GirlHeavyArmor.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
NIOVHH.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SlaveTats.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
ISC CCF Patch.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
Point The Way.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
ISC WAFR Patch.esp
ISC MLU Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
CFTO.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
DragonCombatDialogue.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
BloodMagicArmor.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Frostfall.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
WARP - CFTO Patch.esp
iNeed.esp
SD Patches.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
pchsWartimes.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Thugs.esp
Predator Vision.esp

I'll keep experimenting around with activating and deactivating mods to see if I can find a culpit. Or is there anything I need to do for the dialogue to show up in the first place?

There are 2 dialogues you might be referring to:

1. High security restraint removal dialogue, which is only for High security restraints and should always work.

2. Regular merchant bondage dialogue, effective for most bindings and not exclusive to blacksmiths. This one sometimes randomly stops working for me (usually soon after successfully using it, or too soon after I get bound, as if it takes them time to add this dialogue to the options. It also must be enabled in the MCM, I believe it is called "bondage quest".

1 hour ago, RealGesichtsfelsen said:

Hello there!

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
daymoyl.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Amputator.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
BWS.esp
SkyUI.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
WetandCold.esp
AOS.esp
SD Cages.esp
WARP.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Paralysis.esp
iHUD.esp
XPMSE.esp
Footprints.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
AOS2_DD Patch.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Unleveled_Items.esp
IHSS.esp
randomthunder.esp
ADS.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
Babette.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Smoking Torches.esp
TorchRadius.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
FISS.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
honedmetal.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
GirlHeavyArmor.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
NIOVHH.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SlaveTats.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
ISC CCF Patch.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
Point The Way.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SexyBanditCaptives.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
ISC WAFR Patch.esp
ISC MLU Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
CFTO.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
DragonCombatDialogue.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
BloodMagicArmor.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Frostfall.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
WARP - CFTO Patch.esp
iNeed.esp
SD Patches.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
pchsWartimes.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Thugs.esp
Predator Vision.esp

as far as i remember..blacksmiths do not remove restraints from the player character. except in these cases...if you wearing a yoke, if you are wearing high security restraints and if you have the "bondage adventure" quest is enabled in the mcm menu.

4 minutes ago, darktej said:

as far as i remember..blacksmiths do not remove restraints from the player character. except in these cases...if you wearing a yoke, if you are wearing high security restraints and if you have the "bondage adventure" quest is enabled in the mcm menu.

They are merchants. If bondage quest is available, they, like nearly any other NPC that sells stuff, will have sometimes a special dialogue