32 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I suppose it didn't occur to me that people actually don't like quest content... I will add a dialogue option to Chloe to allow people to let her rot where she is, I guess... :S

That'd be great for those who are going for a bad or evil character playthrough.

I tried killing her, hoping to put an end to the questline before it properly started, but she was essential. Had to use the console to finish it.

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Do you have any mods that change Riften, like Open Cities? Maybe one that overhauls its lightings or stuff?

You can simply try moving Cursed Loot later in load order.

No, my load order is pretty basic. Mostly just devious devices stuff, i just got back into skyrim. I will try moving it later in the load order though, thanks.

If anyone does have a list of the quest ID's id appreciate it greatly

Poor Chloe.

She's been following me around for well over 20 hours now. Not only is she more competent than most vanilla followers, you get the Dollmaker as a quest reward. It's easily the most surprising, hilarious, and powerful item you can get in the game, relative to level, if you choose the DCL LAL start.

9 hours ago, chipstick said:

I don't believe LAL should be mandatory to play cursed loot (without first completing Chloe's quest). Of course that option works for people who like alternate starts.

The best solution would be that you can put the quest on hold through dialogue, and the mod rolls on with all its features intact.

The thing is, starting a large variety of LL mods via the vanilla Bethesda start, it's possible to get bad mod initialisation, or corruption of the Beth startup itself.

That is why using LAL is recommended for any game using the popular LL mods.

The LAL start lets your initial mod-load intialize in a situation where the game it isn't trying to run an extremely heavy script load that can - in some cases - stack dump and wreck your game before it even gets started. Instead of being dumped into a busy cell, filled with scripts that make assumptions about what else is running (i.e. nothing) LAL starts you into a nice quiet location, with no scripts of note running.

Other start-up mods do the same, arguably even better.

You should start your DCL based games through LAL, even if you don''t want LAL. Just pick the vanilla start via LAL once you've set everything up.

I've tracked an infinite load on a save down to Deviously Cursed Loot, I'd appreciate some help tracking down the cause, as I'd like to keep this installed.

What looks to be the important part of the papyrus log: (Full log and load order attached)

Spoiler

[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] ERROR: Property Pages on script sluts_mcm attached to sluts_kicker (580012C6) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] warning: Property GhostCallValorFXShader on script zsh_v2_warriorghostscript01 attached to  (5C081F5B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script iddeirshquestscript attached to iDDeRestraintsQuest (4A00B4DB) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] ERROR: Property ArmBindIdle on script iddeirshquestscript attached to iDDeRestraintsQuest (4A00B4DB) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0D0284F5) is not the right type
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] warning: Property ZazAPCAO104 on script CDxChastPiercingStd attached to Item 271 in container  (53004638) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] warning: Property slave on script thw_mcmconfig attached to THW_MCM (1F01F39A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] warning: Property ZazAPCAO104 on script CDxChastPiercingStd attached to Item 274 in container  (53004638) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] VM is freezing...
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] VM is frozen
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] Reverting game...
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script ZSH_V2_PyreScript02 to  (5C030984) because their base types do not match
[12/17/2018 - 08:32:44PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script THWskse to THWFindTreasure (1F000D62) because their base types do not match

Those are followed by a ton of these sorts of errors, all referencing mod 53 (Deviously Cursed Loot's esp):

[12/17/2018 - 08:32:45PM] warning: Property ZazAPCAO104 on script CDxChastPiercingStd attached to Item 27 in container  (53004638) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

All of my mods have been downloaded / installed in the last week or so, so I should be on the latest versions of everything.  I'm pretty sure I have everything in the Required Mod's list from the mod description.

More Info:

I created a new save game yesterday and got a couple hours into it.  Started with the the captured princess Alternate Start storyline, continued to Chloe's quest, got past the bandit cave, and had walked into Whiterun to talk to Nazeem.

Today I tried to load the save, and the game got stuck on the loading screen (animation and music played, tips cycled).

I'm trying to load the autosave of entering whiterun, but I've also seen the infinite load on a couple of earlier saves.

I went through the papyrus log and started trying to disable mods that were showing up in the errors.  The save loads fine if I disable Deviously Cursed Loot with no other changes.

Papyrus.0.log

plugins.txt

plugins.txt

I'm running into some trouble with the Dollmaker's Tie Me Up quest, and I'm hoping that I'm just missing something really super simple. I've got the suit she gave me on, and I've got gags and wrist shackles to equip on some hapless ladies; the problem I'm hitting is that when they agree to be bound, and I give them the DD items, they're not actually equipping them. The exchange windows closes out, and they just ignore the DD restraints. I've tried hitting 'shift' to go into 'equip' mode, but that just punts the restraints back into my inventory and equips them on me. ^^; Not quite what I'm going for.

1 hour ago, maheed said:

I've tracked an infinite load on a save down to Deviously Cursed Loot,...

Some of the lines you quoted are from Captured Dreams, words like "Property slave" and "CD...". Have you installed "Load game CTD Fix" mod? That said the Chloe quest was very unstable for my Skyrim too, repeated load game was required but it never hung up. There are other things you can do for your Skyrim to increase its memory potential, way it handles scripts and so on. Don't you dare use Skyrim.ini and prefs the way Bethesda defaults them.

4 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Some of the lines you quoted are from Captured Dreams, words like "Property slave" and "CD...". Have you installed "Load game CTD Fix" mod? That said the Chloe quest was very unstable for my Skyrim too, repeated load game was required but it never hung up. There are other things you can do for your Skyrim to increase its memory potential, way it handles scripts and so on. Don't you dare use Skyrim.ini and prefs the way Bethesda defaults them.

"Load game CTD fix" is a new one for me, so that's joined the half dozen or so crash fix mods I've installed :)  Looks like that fixed the problem, as the save finally loads.

Thanks a bunch for the tip!

Regarding skyrim ini, I think I downloaded a custom one somewhere - maybe from RealVision's?  I've changed a bunch of settings since then too.  Are there any in particular you wanted to call attention to?  uGridsToLoad is 5, and here's my papyrus section:

Spoiler

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1200.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fUpdateBudgetMS=4.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=4.8
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=1048576
bEnableProfiling=0

(I only keep the 3 logging ones enabled when I'm debugging problems, I disable them for normal play)

About Combat Surrender:

I've been experimenting with the settings for this and one thing surprised me.  Apparently, you always surrender if unarmed in combat even with "bound combat" enabled and your health well above the threshold setting.  I was thinking you would never surrender as long as your health was high enough.  I could see it (maybe) if you got disarmed in combat, but wasn't there a setting to prevent disarming?

2 hours ago, rjn said:

I've been experimenting with the settings for this and one thing surprised me.  Apparently, you always surrender if unarmed in combat even with "bound combat" enabled and your health well above the threshold setting.  I was thinking you would never surrender as long as your health was high enough.  I could see it (maybe) if you got disarmed in combat, but wasn't there a setting to prevent disarming?

This has been brought up a few times. It was different in 6.X that is for sure.

You can prevent disarming by setting the chance to 0, but it's not quite satisfactory.

You also surrender to enemies at arbitrary distance - such as archers that can't possibly path to you, and that are also out of your reach.

My preference would be:

First, replace the old (now removed) toggle for surrender if disarmed with a drop down where you can pick from:

• surrender on low health only
  • always surrender if disarmed
  • surrrender if bound or disarmed
  • surrender if disarmed, if not bound

This would allow the player more control than before, so you could replicate some DH/DEC stuff by using surrender if bound.

Alternatively, could make it so disabling bound combat results in auto surrender if bound - but then you couldn't try to run away.

Second, make it so you do not surrender to enemies that are too far away, or too big a height difference and so you only surrender to enemies armed with missiles if they are extremely close.

If you are knocked below your surrender health level by an unsuitable enemy:

• either jump to the post defeat scenario
  • or screen fades to black, some enemies are ported to you, unfades, and then defeat as normal
  • as above, but during the black screen you also get bound

Maybe this will inspire Kimy to do ... something? Even if it's not this.

It's just a bit weird at the moment, and combat surrender and bound combat aren't compatible.

A fun idea for people that like walking very slowly in cursed items...

A devious hobble dress that "snaps tight" when you go out of range of your special friend/quest companion/mistress/owner/lover/antagonist.

As long as you are within a defined radius of the 'key holder' you can walk at normal speed, perhaps even run.

If you step out of range, the dress snaps tight on you, and you can only hobble at the slowest rate.

Better stay close to your companion.

Of course, if you lag behind and get slowed, she might come back to get you. But that might earn you a punishment.

Or, she might not come for you, in which case you'll have to walk very slowly to the meeting place on your own.

Or perhaps, the companion is following you, in which case, don't run to far ahead ... but never mind if you do ... she'll soon catch up.

The premium version also binds your arms behind your back when it snaps tight.

I think this would be a perfect dress for Sasha to fit to the dragonborn.

Perhaps with a nice magic buff on it. It's not like it would have much armor value.

What? Nord girl doesn't know how to use magic? Time for mistress Sasha to teach her!

I really like new quests and rewards they give you upon completion but....   i wonder if it's possible to make hobble with quest costumes optional (or ability to tone it down "a bit")? During those phases of the quest i find myself holding "W" key while looking down my phone most of the time. 

Also on a side note: more costumes and quests!

I in Papyrus0.log are observing such errors here ... Is this somehow corrected?

Spoiler

[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Cannot open store for class "dcur_hisecgagscript", missing file?
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Unable to link "dcur_hisecgagscript" - the parent of "dcur_slaveGagScript".
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.OnEquippedPre()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.OnEquippedPre()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::zad_DeviceMsg_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.DeviceMenu()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.DeviceMenu()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.OnRemoveDevice()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.OnRemoveDevice()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.DeviceMenuExt()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.DeviceMenuExt()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.OnEquippedFilter()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::zad_GagPreEquipMsg_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.OnEquippedFilter()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.OnEquippedFilter()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.RemoveDeviceWithKey()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::devicekey_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.RemoveDeviceWithKey()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Libs_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.RemoveDeviceWithKey()
[12/18/2018 - 05:01:53PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::deviceInventory_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.RemoveDeviceWithKey()

Spoiler

[12/18/2018 - 05:02:04PM] Error: Element of property RiftenCells on script dcur_supplyquestscript attached to dcur_supplyQuest (460E756E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00042242) is not the right type
[12/18/2018 - 05:02:04PM] Error: Element of property RiftenCells on script dcur_supplyquestscript attached to dcur_supplyQuest (460E756E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00042244) is not the right type

Tes5Edit also gives errors.

Spoiler

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
[00:03] [INFO:070635DF] ('Aааа, бедняжка! Это должно заставить почувствовать себя гораздо лучше.' in GRUP Topic Children of dcur_fooddlg_bTopic "Я голодна и хочу пить, но у меня связаны руки. Помоги!" [DIAL:070635DE])
[00:03]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:03] [INFO:070635E0] ('Отстань от меня!' in GRUP Topic Children of dcur_fooddlg_bTopic "Я голодна и хочу пить, но у меня связаны руки. Помоги!" [DIAL:070635DE])
[00:03]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:03] [INFO:070635E1] ('Проси еду у своего Хозяина. рабыня.' in GRUP Topic Children of dcur_fooddlg_bTopic "Я голодна и хочу пить, но у меня связаны руки. Помоги!" [DIAL:070635DE])
[00:03] [INFO:070635E2] ('Ты не получишь от меня никакой еды. Иди и проси в другом месте!' in GRUP Topic Children of dcur_fooddlg_bTopic "Я голодна и хочу пить, но у меня связаны руки. Помоги!" [DIAL:070635DE])
[00:03] [INFO:07086910] ('Иди сюда. Девка!' in GRUP Topic Children of dcur_publicindecency_misogyny_btTopic [DIAL:0708690F])
[00:03] [INFO:070945E4] ('Мне нужны запасы. Я напишу список, поэтому торговцы могут просто упаковать его тебе. Но тебе придется делать это в цепях.' in GRUP Topic Children of dcur_shoppingquest_start_bTopic "[Квест с покупками] Я могу что-нибудь сделать для вас?" [DIAL:070945E3])
[00:03]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: GLOB
[00:03] [INFO:070BBF58] ('Aааа, бедняжка! Это должно заставить почувствовать себя гораздо лучше.' in GRUP Topic Children of dcur_fooddlg_gaggedB "(Просить еду) Мммпфф. ммпф. Я голодмммм. Пожмммм.... (DCUR)" [DIAL:070BBF57])
[00:03] [INFO:070BBF59] ('Отстань от меня!' in GRUP Topic Children of dcur_fooddlg_gaggedB "(Просить еду) Мммпфф. ммпф. Я голодмммм. Пожмммм.... (DCUR)" [DIAL:070BBF57])
[00:03] [INFO:070BBF5A] ('Проси еду у своего Хозяина, рабыня!' in GRUP Topic Children of dcur_fooddlg_gaggedB "(Просить еду) Мммпфф. ммпф. Я голодмммм. Пожмммм.... (DCUR)" [DIAL:070BBF57])
[00:03] [INFO:070BBF5B] ('Ты не получишь от меня никакой еды. Иди и проси в другом месте!' in GRUP Topic Children of dcur_fooddlg_gaggedB "(Просить еду) Мммпфф. ммпф. Я голодмммм. Пожмммм.... (DCUR)" [DIAL:070BBF57])
[00:04] All Done!

I use
Sexlab 1.62
Sexlab Aroused 28b
ZAZ 7.0
DDA 3.0e
DDI 4.2
DDX 4.2
FNIS 7.4.5

13 hours ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

Running the latest version, I'm still having the issue were all rules are removed after waking up from sleep.
I've read that MrEsturk figured this out and an edit in the source code fixed the issue.

How can I do this myself?

At first I thought this was a garbled report of being freed from slavery, but it can't be that. 7.2 has the exact same fix for sleeping-release that I posted for 7.1, and which I know from experience works.

So this must refer to expiry of rules while remaining enslaved. I've never heard of this issue being reported before. 

Something a bit annoying: It is basically impossible to get rid of the tentacle parasite on low level characters without cheating, because sabre cats don't spawn until (level 6?) and alchemists don't sell sabre cat eyes.

1 hour ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Something a bit annoying: It is basically impossible to get rid of the tentacle parasite on low level characters without cheating, because sabre cats don't spawn until (level 6?) and alchemists don't sell sabre cat eyes.

You can disable the parasite until you're level six.

Or you can level up. Getting to level six is probably easier than finding a sabre cat.

Can't recall if the parasite is covered under the disable until level rule that already exists though. Probably should be.

On 12/18/2018 at 2:03 PM, Lupine00 said:

The thing is, starting a large variety of LL mods via the vanilla Bethesda start, it's possible to get bad mod initialisation, or corruption of the Beth startup itself.

That is why using LAL is recommended for any game using the popular LL mods.

The LAL start lets your initial mod-load intialize in a situation where the game it isn't trying to run an extremely heavy script load that can - in some cases - stack dump and wreck your game before it even gets started. Instead of being dumped into a busy cell, filled with scripts that make assumptions about what else is running (i.e. nothing) LAL starts you into a nice quiet location, with no scripts of note running.

Other start-up mods do the same, arguably even better.

You should start your DCL based games through LAL, even if you don''t want LAL. Just pick the vanilla start via LAL once you've set everything up.

I've been dealing with that in a way more primitive fashion - only simple mods with no or little scripting at start. Once inside Helgen keep, I activate Sexlab + a few other ESMs. Then exit game, activate more (repeat 3-4x). Keep load order of already-activated ESMs and ESPs constant by shifting around armor mods for which position in load order doesn't matter at all.

Yeah, its cumbersome. I didn't realise LAL had a vanilla start honestly. Thanks for pointing that out. If I restart again, I'll keep your advice in mind.

On 12/18/2018 at 6:48 AM, Kimy said:

I suppose it didn't occur to me that people actually don't like quest content... I will add a dialogue option to Chloe to allow people to let her rot where she is, I guess... :S

Heh, I don't want to leave her to rot. That's just mean - I do feel sorry for her!

I just wish I had a way to shut down and restart her quest at will because I don't want her quest to be first priority just to reactivate DCUR events.

That's no knock on the quality or fun-factor of your quests btw. We all just have different tastes and priorities. :D