17 minutes ago, markiplier111 said:

Is there a reason I'm not able to move at all with the package? After I meet with Nazeem, I seem to be completely unable to move once the premium line restraints are applied...

Check your active effects, anything else than the restraints slowing you down, or perhaps just reducing stamina? Carrying too much weight? In some cases jumping can help get it moving. I did the whole Chloe quest chain without console commands, but i was very tempted to modav speedmult...

Also in DD's MCM options set "boots slow down" to NO, and that or ZAP also had hobble skirt and shackles speed which you can set to as little restricting as possible.

31 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Check your active effects, anything else than the restraints slowing you down, or perhaps just reducing stamina? Carrying too much weight? In some cases jumping can help get it moving. I did the whole Chloe quest chain without console commands, but i was very tempted to modav speedmult...

Also in DD's MCM options set "boots slow down" to NO, and that or ZAP also had hobble skirt and shackles speed which you can set to as little restricting as possible.

There was no stamina drop, and I made sure to drop anything so I wasn't, as the game would put it, "overencumbered." I tried jumping to start moving, but that did nothing. As for setting the boots slow down, I have not tried that just yet.

EDIT: I checked everything shortly after posting this, and it didn't seem to work. I can't get my character to move no matter what I do...

27 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

I cant get XDFF to work, i finished leon quest and slavery and then what should it do? kinda confused we definitely need some explanation how to get it work 

I got it to kick in but it terminates itself after soon after with the quest still active. 

1 minute ago, Renfrya said:

I got it to kick in but it terminates itself after soon after with the quest still active. 

I got that too. The quest terminates after about 10 seconds.

I saw this in my log:

Error: Property lsqs on script dcur_leonslavery_PlayerRef attached to alias alias_player_as on quest dcur_aliases (2C05FA38) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2C07A009) is not the right type

Failing to fill the player allias could be the cause.

After updating, version is still 6.4

Rape Events stopped working again.

Debug message: "NPC is going to rape you"
NPCs would approach,

Debug message: "You are getting pushed down"

then bindings would appear on my character's wrists, then my character would stumble for a little and then the NPCs disappear.

Event ends. No rape.

Papyrus says "Rape scene aborted: No fitting animations found"

Can anyone help me?

I searched for the XDFF issue in the CK.

It is set to check the amount of time you were enslaved by checking SlaveryDurationDays so that the script knows when your time is up. But I also saw that SlaveryDurationDays is set to 0 by default and I don't see a script that changes that value anywhere.

So it could be that the system thinks that your time is up, because no time is set.

I'm not 100% sure though, but that is what it looks like to me.

is the whore collar suppose to have an mcm option like most other special gear or is it some sort of quest item?

not tried everything new yet but nothing in menus so was just curious if it simply doesnt have any options or if its an install issue

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Your log does seem to be pointing at FNIS though...

Have you checked your FNIS outputs are all there? And not with weird permissions so Skyrim can't access them or something?

oh, forgot  to write that my problem was solved by just deleting old versions and updating to new ones. Maybe it's because of Fnis, maybe something else, I don't have a heart for experiments ? 

Thanks though!

2 hours ago, LucentShard said:

After updating, version is still 6.4

Rape Events stopped working again.

Debug message: "NPC is going to rape you"
NPCs would approach,

Debug message: "You are getting pushed down"

then bindings would appear on my character's wrists, then my character would stumble for a little and then the NPCs disappear.

Event ends. No rape.

Papyrus says "Rape scene aborted: No fitting animations found"

Can anyone help me?

Check MCM options for both DDi and zaz to make sure animations aren't over-riding each other. If that doesn't help, then you will have to reinstall all the DDi mods in the right order, then run bodyslide and fnis again.

Damn, just when i thought after three years i finally might start a new game without cursed loot installed... i have to learn it won't happen any time soon. Sounds awesome. :)

Nevertheless, i'm a bit worried about two points

21 hours ago, Kimy said:

Version 7.0

- Added: The mod will now suppress most naked comments from NPCs if the actor is bound.

Didn't try yet but i'm afraid this will break mods changing/relying on naked comments, at least i had to remove the Nexus mod that disabled them. Is there maybe a console command that would disable this feature?

21 hours ago, Kimy said:

- Changed: Removed support for the ZAP slavery faction for the above reason. ZAP mods will no longer be able to detect active Leon/Leah slavery.

Is that necessariy to remove ZAP as dependency? I understand your reasons to do so, but keeping DD & ZAP mods compatible as far as possible would be nice.

And finally: what's the console command to make Sasha less hardcore? I know me too well to become enslaved again for long while she's in a good mood. ;)

Congrats on 7.0!!! Thank you for all the effort.

Enjoyed the Chloe quest was really fun Skyrim really needs more quests like that!! I'd say her reaction was a little weird at the end but still enjoyed it all anyway.

XDFF - I might look into using this to make something DF can use when/if I have more time if it lets me make some quick content for my mod I will use it for sure.

Either way, thank you for your dedication to DD and Skyrim modding!

In the Chloe quest, Chloe initially appears unbound, then corrects herself after first conversation.

She doesn't follow, but appears after you click on the activator, only to vanish again.

The soldier (later, after the note) seems to think she is with you, but she isn't visible.

I observed the same tint-mask problems that others report.

Leah has no tints at all, Chloe has all her tints on her forehead. Not sure I understand how to fix these, it's not the normal export problem.

Starting the Dollmaker side quests (either Rubber Arrears or the advertising one) after the Chloe quest, resulted in re-equipping the suit and shackles from the Chloe quest (instead of the intended gear for the new quest).  Didn't have the same problem with Vekel's suit though, so maybe it's just the older side quests.  I'd guess that it's selecting something from inventory?

That doesn't happen if you go to the Dollmaker direct, and skip the Chloe quest.  But then, you wouldn't have those items in inventory in that case.

Chloe has a habit of silently gifting me with her gear, on a save/reload.  Hard to get her to keep a weapon, and I've got 5 copies of her default ragged robes.

None of the Dollmaker gear has the rubber sound effects from the base DDx gear.

The MCM options relating to MME integration show up as variable names, not the intended substitutions.  Fortunately, the variable names are quite descriptive, so it's not hard to figure out.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:
Spoiler

So i started as LAL addon's enslaved princess, finished Chloe quests and 1 supply and demand from dollmaker. All 3 have in common that player is slowed down far too much, it just makes it take longer time in real life and it feels frustrating. Speedmult in the LAL quest was down to 20% because carryweight was set to negative. 70% movement speed with the most restricting hobble dress would sound about right in my opinion. I propably started playing 8 hours ago? I'm unemployed with next to infinite free time so i don't have a problem, most people might...

Oh, and when i returned to dollmaker, she didn't remove the maid chains and boots.

I checked papyrus log and it does explain some of what happened with boots and maid chains. They didn't have a removal token. Or... i'm not sure what mutex is for but maid outfit removal got mutex and then boots got one too before the outfit was done with it. It's allowed to remove several items at the time multithreaded?

Spoiler

[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: RemoveQuestDevice called for Maid Outfit
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, removing Maid Outfit
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: RemoveQuestDevice called for Maid Boots
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jinna: Maid Outfit)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, removing Maid Boots
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: Attempt to remove quest item: Jinna: Maid Outfit)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jinna: Maid Boots)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: Detected removal token. Done.
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: Attempt to remove quest item: Jinna: Maid Boots)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: Caught and prevented unauthorized removal attempt!

[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:02AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:03AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping slave heels.
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:03AM] [Zad]: RemoveQuestDevice called for Oversized Ball Gag
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:03AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, removing Oversized Ball Gag
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:03AM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(gag-noFood)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:03AM] [Zad]: RemoveFromFridge(gag-noFood)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:03AM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(gag)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:03AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jinna: Oversized Ball Gag)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:03AM] [Zad]: RemoveQuestDevice called for Maid Chains
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:04AM] [Zad]: Attempt to remove quest item: Jinna: Oversized Ball Gag)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:04AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, removing Maid Chains
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:04AM] [Zad]: Detected removal token. Done.
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:04AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jinna: Maid Chains)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:04AM] [Zad]: Attempt to remove quest item: Jinna: Maid Chains)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:04AM] [Zad]: Caught and prevented unauthorized removal attempt!
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:04AM] [Zad]: ReEquipExistingDevices() is working:1
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:04AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:04AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Prisoner Chains.

[11/02/2018 - 11:17:05AM] [Zad]: RemoveQuestDevice called for Service Belt
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:05AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, removing Service Belt
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:05AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Jinna: Service Belt)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:05AM] [Zad]: Attempt to remove quest item: Jinna: Service Belt)
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:05AM] [Zad]: Detected removal token. Done.
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:05AM] [Zad]: Restoring original exposure rate to 2.000000
[11/02/2018 - 11:17:05AM] [Zad]: CorsetMagic(): No corset equipped, done.

edit: Ah! I loaded the autosave where i entered the Dollmaker's house and redid the quest turn-in. This time all the items were unequipped.