4 hours ago, CGi said:

At the moment only Sasha can be a sub to the players character.
Leon and Leah are dom's. May change in future versions though.

It may, though there is little to suggest this is a plan, unless you know something you shouldn't be sharing...

However, might be a good idea.

Leon and Leah are somewhat ... hmmm ... as dominants, and insufficiently resilient as followers for a device crippled PC, so maybe they are better suited to being subs after all?

I think, after all this time, they have it coming.

On 8/7/2018 at 6:07 PM, Kimy said:

For those of you supporting me on Patreon, I just posted an update explaining the current status of development of both DCL and DD, which should give you an insight about what's going on and what I am working on! :)

FWIW, you meanie mingers out there can surely support Kimy with even a one off payt, or for a limited number of months as, for a variety of reasons, I did for a short while.

OK, when you have to stop you don't continue to get access to the Great One's thinking, but you have the satisfaction that you've probably bought her a few cups of coffee, even if that's with the alternative motive of stuffing her so full of caffeine that she has to sit at the keyboard for hours to work it off  ?

Go on, do it.  It doesn't hurt, and it's well deserved

PS - For those who don't know what a 'minger' is - that's properly pronounced ming (as in Ming the Merciless) er - it's a word originally from Scottisgaelic, meaning 'septic vagina') 

:P

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It may, though there is little to suggest this is a plan, unless you know something you shouldn't be sharing...

What i wrote was a mere reflection of Kimy's willingness to implement things users request, as long as it doesn't go against the concept for DCL.

Ok, so for my understanding from reading posts and some exploring & playing by myself DCL v6.4 i wanted to point some stuff out in one post. Just for prevent ton of reading previous posts of others and all of this could be found - but takes time to read and understand it... So looks like that:

1. Sergius cut-out quest "Forbidden Knowledge" won't start - due to some removed content from other related  content from mod: DDi 4.0 & DDi 4.1

2. Bound Queen Quest - will not start becouse of not appearing notes in large chest (bug) from which you build a Book, right? Funny becouse adding book by hand (console) - rest of it works just fine (or maybe people don't use Wrye Bash to make a patch for any items to actually appear? - that's possible)

3. Cursed Collar Quest - will start with no problem here and works ok (done it by myself)

4. There is some bugged Exhibitionist Suit which can interfere with Yoke of Shame quest - and make it not finishable (unremovable also) keeping/making many saves is a good idea to be on a safe side and reload game

5. Leon and Leah - are for now only your Masters Doms and cannot be your Subs

6. Sasha follower - can be Dom or be Sub, depending on Player which option he/she chooses by talking with Sasha (put collar on her or allow her to collar a Player) Also Sasha sex scenes involves Victimizing Player in SexLab always, and thats the reason she's gonna put on her a strap-on - if this option is checked in SexLab. When not checked - Player still is a Victim to her. Her sex behaviour stays like this and is not related to Sub/Dom at any point for now.

7. Arrears Quest - initiated by talking to Dollmaker, ok, but has problems with delivering a girl to Dollmakers house in Dawnstar - that happen to me, also might be interfered by some other mods - becouse Dollmaker removed Red Skirt at end than reequipped - ending quest - you end in Red Skirt

8. Rubber Commercial - no problem with this quest (it is time-locked by Dollmaker), and need to watchout being living billboard becouse wearing catsuits is considered to be "naked" by City Guards and People

9. Tentacle Parasite - looks like it could happen after making a new game only, there are some massages thats something crawling on your feet when in forest - probably if unlucky it will equip itself, later in game - after becoming Dragonborn (first dragon killed) - no more massages. Also this didn't work from traps. Made opening of 50 chests, 100 flowers, also have set weight of this to 100 and the rest to zero. Also installed EC+ with Estrus for Skyrim. After that - went to deephts of BlackReach to meet chauruses - got tenta-raped 50 times. Nothing happened. It's not working somehow... (I have spent really much time on it to check out)

10. Dibella's Charm - corelation to Dibella's Star is unknown to me - if any exists here... Still would be nice to know if Dibella's Charm will evolve or not to a Star

18 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The diary pieces don't drop - this is a known bug that has been mentioned before in the thread and should be fixed in the next version.  You can bypass this part of the quest and continue it by giving yourself the required diary fragments through console.  I don't know what the code is offhand, but you should be able to easily find it by typing "help diary" or "help fragment" in console.

Yes thank you this was exactly what I needed to finish the quest! The gear is now safely in my home in falkreath. 

18 hours ago, piotsze said:

Install "Add Item Menu". Select "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp" by using it in-game. Add to yourself inventory a Book. Go with questline, don't add anything else - it can brake your quest.

Unfortunately I had tried that but something must have been bugged with my download of additemmenu. I add it through mod organizer and it shows everything is fine but It doesn’t spawn the items for whatever reason. I don’t have access to the internet on my pc atm because I’m in the middle of moving and we had the internet cut off at the beginning of the month. We figured we’d be gone by now but there was a mix up so we’re currently stuck. Anyway thanks for the help! 

On 8/9/2018 at 8:07 PM, piotsze said:

Not a problem sunshine! Here you go...

Just keep in mind that [solicitation] dialogues may become more "manly" & "doubled dialogues" ... Also those devices made Jullius so pretty (sneak > thief him > plug & play) and the walking animation - now thats something to see! But maybe it was becouse of "a plug" and not "a play", who knows...

Give a man best possible setup he deserves: blindfold, ball gag harness, armbinder, slave harness corset, pony boots and some extra iron a. plug - (bell), ... and watch for youself. Or give him Bound Queen items and put the key back into his bookshelf in Lower Midden? Could CTD so watch out there... ?

Actually im bisexual woman and like it the way it is but im very possitive your post will be usefull for some of our less IGI boys (In Girls Interested) :D
I just worried there might be some discrimination :X

On 8/9/2018 at 7:34 PM, Kimy said:

Correction: DCL doesn't shut down if the player character is male, but DCL is -definitely- made for female characters, starting with all dialogue assuming your character being a girl. People are welcome to try DCL with a male PC, but there will be all sorts of issues they need to accept and deal with if they do.

Justified ♥

47 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

Hello everyone!
I have found out, "Static mesh improvement mod" is the one specific mod that is causing the 100% crash when entering an inn.. will see if that fixed the fast travel too.

I run both and I have never had in issue.

Make sure your system can run it. Having a too weak system can cause issues.

On 8/6/2018 at 2:04 PM, piotsze said:

Hi man! Yeah - its not a note - it's a Book. You start it by reading - dont remember exact name, somethin like "On Bound Queen story". Than you start whole story quest by going to Jullius - he is in Arcaneum in Winterhold mages guild. (He sticks in library) You need to impress Faralda to gain access first (cast some spell at the round circle on ground before her - it's a random demand from her and random spell from your already known spells, could be Fire Attronach, Magelight, anything...).

HINT: Don't bypass it by using your Speech option - it broke some other mods quest with my setup - and i bellieve it was SLEN (SexLab Eager NPC's) or Amorous Adventures.

She has asked me for spells I do not know before today, as far as I can tell she can ask you for any novice spell, it does seem dependant on what answers you gave her for joining somewhat, though if you do not have the spell you will get an option to ask to buy it from her.

10 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

Actually im bisexual woman and like it the way it is but im very possitive your post will be usefull for some of our less IGI boys (In Girls Interested) :D
I just worried there might be some discrimination :X

Holy crap! Hows that?! You got action on girls - Devious Devices, and someone did the same for boys. Thats not a discrimination really. You don't tell me that you never wanna go with a revenge on Jullius after he "used you"? I just wanted to tear this liitle mot********* apart... (sadly essential) But found a "better way" to give what he deserves! And that - was hillarious! And yeah - you can also talk with him after he's gagged - that is funny too when he want to unbound him. Well... you can tell him politely (GTFO) - by choosing option: "I don't know what you saying..." And simple as that - live him be in a Library. And leave him to the Orc, maybe he will take care of Jullius there... ?

Speaking of equality for evrybody, people in skyrim should have their devices also, fair and square:

4 hours ago, Varithina said:

She has asked me for spells I do not know before today, as far as I can tell she can ask you for any novice spell, it does seem dependant on what answers you gave her for joining somewhat, though if you do not have the spell you will get an option to ask to buy it from her.

Yeah she's such a good person... Let me look up your spellbook! Oww... you don't have the spell i want you to cast! But i can sell you this and that... Just give me some money and you can pass the bridge. Wonder why she didn't want to shout a Fus Ro Doh before her... A Megelight! Yes! This is best spell to impress Faralda. Skyrim is a funny place.

10 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Secundo to that. She's got it probably outdated... There is a new version on nexus.

Current Version: 2.08 - July 3, 2018

21 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I've got a beast. maybe i somehow got the mod destroyed ? i also had the mod for ages without noticing anything.. piotsze might have a point here thoug :D

12 hours ago, piotsze said:

Holy crap! Hows that?! You got action on girls - Devious Devices, and someone did the same for boys. Thats not a discrimination really. You don't tell me that you never wanna go with a revenge on Jullius after he "used you"? I just wanted to tear this liitle mot********* apart... (sadly essential) But found a "better way" to give what he deserves! And that - was hillarious! And yeah - you can also talk with him after he's gagged - that is funny too when he want to unbound him. Well... you can tell him politely (GTFO) - by choosing option: "I don't know what you saying..." And simple as that - live him be in a Library. And leave him to the Orc, maybe he will take care of Jullius there... ?

Speaking of equality for evrybody, people in skyrim should have their devices also, fair and square:

Taking revenge is wrong ! Its evil! :D

20 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

Taking revenge is wrong ! Its evil! :D

Hahaha, yeah! But giving 5 times B.J.'s to Jullius makes you kinda "slooty". So i bellieve that it is good to be evil (sometimes). Those mods are giving so much fun for people. There are almost endless possibilities

i also had the mod for ages without noticing anything.. piotsze might have a point here thoug :D

Damn, i'm glad to help, wow! I was litterally just guessing here... Well, if you have an old but working setup - hold on and don't change it - you should really take care of it and make a good backup of it before updating (no kidding). With nowadays mods - not everything could work for you...

13 minutes ago, hollow000 said:

I did a search but didn’t find an answer. Is it possible to defend yourself against a sex attack? I.e. when walking around without a weapon, I automatically get a rape scene without a chance to defend myself first. Is there a setting I can turn on for this?

No, you can't defend yourself from a sex attack once it is started - they only trigger if the player is "helpless" according to your MCM menu settings.  You can set up your settings so that you have more control over wither your character is helpless or not, and require multiple categories of vulnerability to be filled before your character can be attacked.

For example, disable the weapon equipped option if you prefer to roleplay that your PC has magic or can easily find a weapon to defend herself, and use other triggers like arousal level/bondage/time of day/nudity instead.

I believe Sexlab Adventures has a sex attack system based on DCUL's with extra options, like running away from an attacker.  I haven't tried that mod recently however.

1 hour ago, hollow000 said:

I did a search but didn’t find an answer. Is it possible to defend yourself against a sex attack? I.e. when walking around without a weapon, I automatically get a rape scene without a chance to defend myself first. Is there a setting I can turn on for this?

Wear a chastity belt and ball gag and the attack should fail as long as the mod that started the attack respects the DD keyword system Also depends on what animations you have installed and their tags.

16 hours ago, Reesewow said:

No, you can't defend yourself from a sex attack once it is started - they only trigger if the player is "helpless" according to your MCM menu settings.  You can set up your settings so that you have more control over wither your character is helpless or not, and require multiple categories of vulnerability to be filled before your character can be attacked.

If you want to fight attackers in sex attacks, you need DAmoyl + SexLab Defeat.

Unfortunately, this combo has more than one serious bug, but ... YMMV ... I've had them work for ages without issue. And then... Save often. Be prepared to go back.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you want to fight attackers in sex attacks, you need DAmoyl + SexLab Defeat.

Unfortunately, this combo has more than one serious bug, but ... YMMV ... I've had them work for ages without issue. And then... Save often. Be prepared to go back.

I was referring to DCUL's spontaneous attacks specifically - I personally also use Defeat for combat-related attacks (no DAymoyl - I've almost never had issues with Defeat stand-alone with the settings I use, but DA was always more trouble than it was worth in my load orders).