Hey Kimy! Just wondering if you are aware of mod "SexLab Separate Orgasm"? It is perfect for aroused control and should be great with DCL but probably there's conflict with DCL. If you are interested you can take a look (theres small section for compatibility reasons and also autor is very active and helpful).

2 hours ago, CyberGox said:

Well, I hope this idea will be heed to. Ribbons and ropes have great potential, but likely would require certain efforts.

The ribbons bondage from the game could easily be subbed with the new rope items in DD. The post as a whole was mostly as an inspiration for fun idea's. Thought if Kimy tried it something may just grab her attention and think 'hey I can use that in skyrim'

(With a chance for a duplicate request)

Request: Could you extent the means to obtain special DCL keys?

Possible solutions:

• Enable the option to obtain DCL keys with solicitation. With the chance of getting locked in the belt of shame, the player won't be able to get out too easily.
  • Another option could be that general vendors can sell these keys, but you can only buy one key at a time from each vendor and have to wait (1 or more days) till the vendor gets the key delivery (especially useful when locked in a slave chastity belt and solicitation is no longer an option). With the 'consume key' option, it can still take multiple days to get free.
  • Other options...?

A separate increased chance for a cursed loot event when opening a boss chest.

I know this is a duplicate request, but I like the idea, as it decreases the chance to being forced to abandon the dungeon quest halfway through.

Stripping in bars in the evening to remove the striptease collar.

Could be that I mentioned this idea before. I think it fits the concept of wearing a striptease collar. An additional effect of the collar could be that sometimes (when in cities) it forces the player to strip and dance in the street.

Cursed rope quest.

I was looking through the devious items and came across some nice rope bondage (not the zdf-items, but the items that behave like armbinders and tight dresses). What if you can get a cursed rope quest item in your inventory? The curse part, once a while the rope gets active and fully binds the player (collar, bit, body and arms).

When the player is tied up, he/she can pray at a statue of one of the nine divines. This will free the player, and provides a (small) chance of getting rid of the rope quest item and thus ending the curse. When the player is not bound, praying won't remove the cursed rope. An addition could be that the chance of getting tied is lowered when inside dungeons.

Anyway, I am looking forward to your next version of Cursed Loot. And thank you for the time spending on the Devious Devices mods!

17 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

I just run into a bug. I started my current game with the DCur's LAL addon, which gives you the Maiden's Shield belt. I have never before used it so I decided to use it this time. It took quite a long time before the time lock opened and now I finally got the possibility to remove the Maiden's Shield, but it just stays on when I try to remove it. The message says that it is possible to remove it and when I select it there is the remove option. It just doesn't do anything and I had to use the safe word debug command to get rid of it. Also when I add it again into my inventory with the console command and put it back on, the timer doesn't start and the remove button still doesn't work.

I've had a similar thing, but with the Yoke of Shame. Get caught doin the nasty by guard, get yoked, after 2 days (-ish), I get the message that the timer has clicked but no option to remove when clicked in inventory. This is with 4.1 of ddi and ddx.

On 6/23/2018 at 12:39 PM, bm2x said:

Uh, question about loactions?  Spoilers??  

Hide contents

Can I force getting bound?  Is there any location for a 100% bound or other way to test this?

I have the menu and everything, so the install is good, but I'm not finding any 'cursed loot' on bandits or treasure and nobody seems to care much that I'm nude beyond 'put some clothes on or you'll freeze' vanilla talk.

Is your player Aroused enough to allow a Cursed Loot event to occur? 

On 6/17/2018 at 5:32 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

excuse me, but i seem can not have this mod installed via NMM, actually i recently have problem with instailling anoy big-sized mod via NMM, i tried unzipping and rezipping then installing the new archive but it still won't work... there was not much of useful information fed back from NMM, it just said 'Deviously Cursed Loot // The mod was not activated. // Install // '....

help~

It seems the Nexus have stopped making and supporting NMM and have replaced it with a new mod manager called Vortex. I haven't tried it yet as it is still in alpha.

On 6/16/2018 at 9:00 AM, EmertX said:

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this... but here I go anyway:

I'm trying to modify the "dcur_publicindecency" quest in this mod to achieve the following:

When an NPC calls you using mysoginy  ("Come here woman!") and you respond "I'm not your toy" instead of triggering a random rape (or random DD force-equip), I want to call the StartScene() function from Defeat (Defeatconfig script in DefeatResourceQst quest) with following parameters:

; Starts a scene where the player resist before the knockdown, only with humans.
DefeatUtil.StartScene(StartSceneAggressors, ForceAutoResist = True)

So I went to one of the "rape-outcome" Dialogues in the "dcur_publicindecency" quest and this is what lies in the fragment:

Reveal hidden contents

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname dcur_pi_misogyny_rape Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
;dclibs.sexwithplayer(akSpeaker, consensual = false, stages = 1, randomanim = true) 

StartSceneAggressors[0] = akSpeaker       
DefeatUtil = Quest.GetQuest("DefeatRessourcesQst") As DefeatConfig
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

dcur_library Property dclibs  Auto  
defeatconfigscript Property DefeatUtil  Auto  

But I get following compilation errors:

Reveal hidden contents

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "dcur_pi_misogyny_rape"...
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\dcur_pi_misogyny_rape.psc(10,0): variable StartSceneAggressors is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\dcur_pi_misogyny_rape.psc(10,0): only arrays can be indexed
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\dcur_pi_misogyny_rape.psc(10,20): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatactionscr.psc(378,20): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfSlot.psc(1188,1): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfSlot.psc(1188,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(695,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(695,18): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(696,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(696,18): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(699,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(699,18): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(700,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(700,18): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(708,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(708,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(709,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(709,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(736,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(736,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(737,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(737,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(738,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(738,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(739,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(739,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(741,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(741,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(742,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(742,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(744,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(744,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(745,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(745,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(750,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(750,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(751,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(751,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(753,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(753,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(754,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(754,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(759,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(759,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(760,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(760,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(762,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(762,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(763,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(763,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(768,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(768,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(769,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(769,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(770,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(770,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(771,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(771,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(773,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(773,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(774,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(774,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(1086,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(1086,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(1092,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(1092,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(1106,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(1106,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(1107,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfBondageShell.psc(1107,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatactionscr.psc(1862,19): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatactionscr.psc(1866,19): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(0,0): unable to locate script SKI_WidgetBase
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(14,8): ski_widgetbase is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(20,1): variable HAnchor is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(20,1): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(21,1): variable VAnchor is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(21,1): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(22,1): variable X is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(22,1): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(23,1): variable Y is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(23,1): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(25,11): variable HUD_MENU is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(25,21): variable WidgetRoot is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(44,6): variable Ready is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(45,18): variable HUD_MENU is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(45,28): variable WidgetRoot is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(57,6): variable Ready is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(58,18): variable HUD_MENU is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(58,28): variable WidgetRoot is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(70,6): variable Ready is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(71,16): variable HUD_MENU is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(71,26): variable WidgetRoot is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(96,6): variable Ready is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(97,19): variable HUD_MENU is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(97,29): variable WidgetRoot is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(109,6): variable Ready is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(110,18): variable HUD_MENU is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatQTEMeter.psc(110,28): variable WidgetRoot is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatmcmscr.psc(4225,15): X is not a property on script defeatqtemeter or one of its parents
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatmcmscr.psc(4225,14): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatmcmscr.psc(4229,15): Y is not a property on script defeatqtemeter or one of its parents
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatmcmscr.psc(4229,14): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatplayer.psc(1321,23): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatplayer.psc(2598,14): Alpha is not a property on script defeatqtemeter or one of its parents
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatplayer.psc(2598,13): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatplayer.psc(2600,14): Alpha is not a property on script defeatqtemeter or one of its parents
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatplayer.psc(2600,13): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatplayer.psc(2696,17): Alpha is not a property on script defeatqtemeter or one of its parents
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatplayer.psc(2696,23): cannot compare a none to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatplayer.psc(2696,23): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(157,17): unknown type uilib_1
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(408,25): cannot convert to unknown type uilib_1
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(408,25): cannot cast a form to a uilib_1, types are incompatible
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(991,20): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(991,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1009,20): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1009,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1108,13): Alpha is not a property on script defeatqtemeter or one of its parents
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1108,12): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1111,13): Alpha is not a property on script defeatqtemeter or one of its parents
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1111,12): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1126,7): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1372,20): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1372,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1420,20): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(1420,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(2637,14): Alpha is not a property on script defeatqtemeter or one of its parents
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(2637,13): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(2641,14): Alpha is not a property on script defeatqtemeter or one of its parents
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(2641,13): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(2875,9): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(2990,16): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(2990,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3005,17): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3005,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3007,17): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3007,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3032,7): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3420,8): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3430,8): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3440,8): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3645,20): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3645,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3650,26): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3675,20): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3675,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\defeatconfig.psc(3680,26): uilib_1 is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,44): cannot convert to unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,44): cannot cast a form to a bu_armorstats, types are incompatible
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,15): unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(54,17): bu_armorstats is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,44): cannot convert to unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,44): cannot cast a form to a bu_armorstats, types are incompatible
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,15): unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(58,17): bu_armorstats is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\dcur_pi_misogyny_rape.psc(11,22): variable StartSceneAggressors is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(0,0): unable to locate script MfgConsoleFunc
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(287,82): cannot convert to unknown type fnissmconfigmenu
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(287,82): cannot cast a form to a fnissmconfigmenu, types are incompatible
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(287,20): unknown type fnissmconfigmenu
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(288,19): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(288,31): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(288,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(292,57): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(292,69): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(292,12): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(124,4): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(124,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(127,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(127,14): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(131,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(131,15): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(133,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(133,14): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(515,4): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(515,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(517,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(517,15): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(520,16): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(520,28): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(520,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1854,1): ResetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1854,1): cannot call member function ResetPhonemeModifier in global function doapplyexpression without a variable to call it on
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1863,4): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1863,4): cannot call member function SetPhonemeModifier in global function doapplyexpression without a variable to call it on
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1865,4): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1865,4): cannot call member function SetPhonemeModifier in global function doapplyexpression without a variable to call it on
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1867,4): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1867,4): cannot call member function SetPhonemeModifier in global function doapplyexpression without a variable to call it on
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1888,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1888,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(1897,1): ResetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2384,5): GetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2384,39): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2384,49): GetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2384,84): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2384,94): GetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2384,128): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2385,2): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2386,2): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2391,1): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2392,1): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2799,2): variable XPMSELib is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2799,11): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2801,2): variable XPMSELib is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\zadLibs.psc(2801,11): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_mastercontrollerscript.psc(393,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_mastercontrollerscript.psc(393,13): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(4,22): unknown type gp_aradiaintegration
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(6,74): cannot convert to unknown type gp_aradiaintegration
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(6,74): cannot cast a form to a gp_aradiaintegration, types are incompatible
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(8,28): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(9,36): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(10,27): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(11,35): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(12,27): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(13,35): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(14,32): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(15,40): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(16,32): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(17,40): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(18,33): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(19,41): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(20,37): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(21,45): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(22,33): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(23,35): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(24,43): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(25,35): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(26,43): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(27,36): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(28,44): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(29,34): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(30,42): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_aradialib.psc(31,38): gp_aradiaintegration is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(4,16): unknown type slsw_mcmconfig
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(6,67): cannot convert to unknown type slsw_mcmconfig
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(6,67): cannot cast a form to a slsw_mcmconfig, types are incompatible
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(8,25): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(9,31): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(10,27): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(11,28): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(12,26): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(13,30): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(14,26): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(15,24): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(16,29): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(17,25): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(18,25): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(19,27): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(20,24): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(21,21): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(22,30): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_skoomawhorelib.psc(23,22): slsw_mcmconfig is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_clocktickScript.psc(727,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_clocktickScript.psc(727,13): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_clocktickScript.psc(729,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_clocktickScript.psc(729,13): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_clocktickScript.psc(730,2): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_clocktickScript.psc(730,13): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_clocktickScript.psc(732,1): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\dcur_clocktickScript.psc(732,12): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\dcur_pi_misogyny_rape.psc(19,28): unknown type defeatconfigscript
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\dcur_pi_misogyny_rape.psc(19,28): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
No output generated for dcur_pi_misogyny_rape, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on dcur_pi_misogyny_rape

I get that my script is probably faulty at its logic, but what I don't get is why I'm getting errors from other dependencies. Do i need to add properties for all those mods in this script?

This would help me a lot, because as a second step I would like to try and call a function from the following mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11276/

...to start a more controlled brawl/fight (than vanilla brawl) instead of a direct rape

So, I managed to make it work, and in case anyone googles how to do something similar in the future for any mod, this is what I did (Take note I'm using Skyrim SE)

FIrst, for the missing libraries, all following source scripts should be copied to /Data/Scripts/Source folder

For the MfgConsoleFunc/ SetPhonemeModifier / ResetPhonemeModifier   error issues, just downloaded the source scripts from this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669/

For the fnissmconfigmenu  issues, I had to download the source files of FNIS Sexy moves:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521

For the ConsoleUtil issues, I had to download the source files from ConsoleUtil:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66257/

For the XPMSELib  issues, I downloaded the source files of  XPMSE mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000

For the slsw_mcmconfig just download the sourcefiles from

For the bu_armorstats  issues, just downloaded the source files from

For the gp_aradiaintegration  issues, dowload sourcefiles from

And for all the defeat compilation issues, you need to download the source files for SKYUI, but the SKYUI_Devkit contains only 3 of them, so you need to look for the rest in github:

https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/tree/master/dist/Data/Scripts/Source

Now, I couldn't find a button to download all of them so you need to download one by one in raw format (click on the link of eack script and then right-click in the "raw" button and then save as ...)

Doing the above should take care of 90% of compilation issues, and now the code that should be put in the fragment is the following:

Spoiler

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname dcur_pi_misogyny_rape Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
;dclibs.sexwithplayer(akSpeaker, consensual = false, stages = 1, randomanim = true)        
Actor[] StartSceneAggressors = new actor[1]
StartSceneAggressors[0] = akSpeaker
DefeatUtil.StartScene(StartSceneAggressors, ForceAutoResist = True, ForceEvent = " ")

;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

dcur_library Property dclibs  Auto  
DefeatUtil Property DefeatU  Auto  

With above code implemented in Cursed loot for "Mysoginy" in the playerdialogue fragment, when a NPC demands sex, PC will have a chance to use the defeat struggle function instead of direct rape.

If the PC fills up the struggle bar successfully, the PC will push the NPC and from what I saw the NPC will run cowardly. After a while it will become normal.

If the PC fails to fill up the struggle bar, a forced sexlab animation will play, and with the option of {ForceEvent = " " } after the attack, the NPC may steal PC armor, weapons, etc (depending on defeat config), and afterwards the PC will need to fill up a different bar to stand up and escape.

Recomendation: Disable the "Witness Intervention" option in Defeat's "Player as victim", otherwise other NPCs will attack the NPC that is assaulting your PC.

I think this option adds more immersion as I never like how normal weak NPCs just "assault" the PC given she is THE Dragonborn. At least with this option she tries to push away the enemy.

Also can create more situations, as after the attack, and if NPC stole PC's equipment and armor (depending on defeat settings), the PC will be forced to run naked afterwards.

Sorry if this post took too much. Please insert a JPEG of a potato.

I got a bug with the slave gag.

Using gag talk lowers speech, but when I unlock the gag speech stays lowered permanently, it won't go back to it's normal level.

How do I get rid of this? dispelall doesnt work and I have no idea what the exact spellID is that's used for this effect to try a direct removal of the effect.

Edit: hah nm, learned it permanently nuked my speechcraft so googled how to change the modifier back to 0.

3 hours ago, nightwolf said:

How do you get rid of bondage mittens? Is there an npc that can help with it? I tried the blacksmith, but he can't do it.

Just keep trying to unlock them until they come off. I'm not sure if there's still a conflict between DCL and DD 4 where BOTH checks have to pass before they unlock but if there is you may see a message where you succeed before the next message says you fail (ultimately failing). Like I said though, just keep trying.

8 hours ago, nightwolf said:

How do you get rid of bondage mittens? Is there an npc that can help with it? I tried the blacksmith, but he can't do it.

The mod 'Devious Device Helpers' lets your followers take some items off you - if they're capable of using their own hands.

It also adds a chance they'll want to bind you as well. Much fun :)

1 minute ago, Diziet said:

Hey all,

Got  a little problem:

I just got equipped with the shock boots that punish you when you try to run, but they even zap me when i'm walking, so i'm basically stuck...

Any ideas?

Am I missing something?

The shock boots actually require you to "roleplay walk" - as in hold shift to slow-walk or hit capslock to toggle walking only.  Just using normal movement speed will shock you as that is considered running, and using stamina is considered sprinting. 

If you are still getting shocked when slow-walking you may have some incompatibility or other issue confusing the boot's effect.  I'd just recommend cheating yourself some leg restraint keys in console and removing the boots, and set the chance of getting shock boots to 0% to disable it from happening again.

14 hours ago, Slagblah said:

Just keep trying to unlock them until they come off. I'm not sure if there's still a conflict between DCL and DD 4 where BOTH checks have to pass before they unlock but if there is you may see a message where you succeed before the next message says you fail (ultimately failing). Like I said though, just keep trying.

Unlock them how? You can choose to pick the lock, cut, or struggle I think.

9 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Unlock them how? You can choose to pickpocket, cut, or struggle I think.

Mittens?  They are unlocked with regular restraint keys I believe (if not possibly hand restraint, but that would have to be a special pair of mittens).  The issue is they are hard to unlock, and most of the time before you even try to unlock them you will drop your key on the ground and need to pick it up again repeatedly.  Make sure "hardcore" mode is not active in DDI, or you will have a hard time picking the key back up.

The biggest issue I have with removing the mittens is that even once you actual "succeed" at getting the key into them, the unlock failure chance that all items have can kick in (at least that was the case with 4.0).  If you are having problems getting them off I'd actually recommend temporarily lowering your difficulty settings in the DDI menu to the minimum, then putting them back once you are free.  Or you can use a mod like Devious Followers/Devious Helpers that has alternate device removal options (DF followers will remove generic mittens for a price because they count as hardcore bondage).

27 minutes ago, jays86078 said:

Anyway to NOT automatically equip devious device after active traps ? 

I mean I like the idea of Flash Bang Traps and lost conscious

but not huge fan of devious device

You *could* turn the chances of all device-related traps to 0% in the MCM menu and *just* have flashbang traps and a few others that don't involve devices... but honestly if you don't like Devious Devices you may want to look for a simpler mod to trigger sex scenes. 

DD items are a huge part of Cursed Loot and you may have trouble completely avoiding them.

6 hours ago, Reesewow said:

You *could* turn the chances of all device-related traps to 0% in the MCM menu and *just* have flashbang traps and a few others that don't involve devices... but honestly if you don't like Devious Devices you may want to look for a simpler mod to trigger sex scenes. 

DD items are a huge part of Cursed Loot and you may have trouble completely avoiding them.

There is not other mod that include sex scenes and traps together.

16 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The shock boots actually require you to "roleplay walk" - as in hold shift to slow-walk or hit capslock to toggle walking only.  Just using normal movement speed will shock you as that is considered running, and using stamina is considered sprinting. 

If you are still getting shocked when slow-walking you may have some incompatibility or other issue confusing the boot's effect.  I'd just recommend cheating yourself some leg restraint keys in console and removing the boots, and set the chance of getting shock boots to 0% to disable it from happening again.

Found the problem: i was actually overencumbered when I got equipped with the shock boots, as a consequence, they would punish me even when I was walking. I dropped a few items, and there you go, I can walk without being punished. Nothing gamebreaking, don't even know if this qualifies as a bug, just thought a few people and maybe the devs might wanna know.

Thanks for the reply, Reesewow

On 6/26/2018 at 7:38 PM, Reesewow said:

Mittens?  They are unlocked with regular restraint keys I believe (if not possibly hand restraint, but that would have to be a special pair of mittens).  The issue is they are hard to unlock, and most of the time before you even try to unlock them you will drop your key on the ground and need to pick it up again repeatedly.  Make sure "hardcore" mode is not active in DDI, or you will have a hard time picking the key back up.

The biggest issue I have with removing the mittens is that even once you actual "succeed" at getting the key into them, the unlock failure chance that all items have can kick in (at least that was the case with 4.0).  If you are having problems getting them off I'd actually recommend temporarily lowering your difficulty settings in the DDI menu to the minimum, then putting them back once you are free.  Or you can use a mod like Devious Followers/Devious Helpers that has alternate device removal options (DF followers will remove generic mittens for a price because they count as hardcore bondage).

Thanks. You've been very helpful.