26 minutes ago, Elca said:

well my guess is i think ı did something wrong with bodyslide , so what ''preset'' should ı choose ? maybe it is the problem ?

No, this is not the problem.

Bodyslide installation or using Bodyslide before the DCL installation has no influence on your installation process.

It seems, you have many mods installed, because your screenshot ends somewhere around the middle.

I used NMM long time ago, too. It´s a bitch... to be nice... But ok, it is a mod manager. So let´s try to solve step by step what is causing your issue.

By load order the modding communtiy refers to the order in which you add content to your game, during the startup process of Skyrim. NMM does this by the mod load order column.

Your load order seems to be ok on the first view. And here is the but:

Where is your custom skeleton? You write all prerequisits are fullfilled. I doubt that, because the skeleton should be higher in your loadorder as it is, if it is part of your loadorder.

Please have a look at the first post here in the supportforum and really do as told. Install the prerequists and do so in a correct way. You have to read the installation process for each and every mod. No joke. It IS essential. Read. A lot.

e.g. By using XPMSE Skeleton and using NMM you´re almost 100% fucked. My first guess in using this combination will be: you have overwritten Skeleton files. Your game will not work. Even if you will have DCL Installed, used bodyslide with the UUNP setting of your choice and did your armor generation process correct.

Demoralising, I know. I learned the same. The hard way. My game was much more than 100 hours playtime. I suffered CTD almost every 30minutes...My best hint I can provide: Read... as written on the first page of so many mods: RTFM (if you know the meaning, you´re a native speaker or did what the meaning is, I´m not and it took some time ...)

Using NMM, you are not able to use LOOT in a way, your game will work with this huge amount mods. Your plugins tab will be sorted in another way than you installed mods. And as far as I know you can not just drag and drop installed mods in your Mods tab view. You can correct me, if my knowledge of NMM is outdated.

Of course, If you know how to sort mods without Loot using TES5Edit... :D  You can guess where this is leading...

A hint to Bodyslide: This little tool is providing to your game presets for your toons. To keep it simple: You have a custom skeleteon like XPMSE32 (as written in the prerequisits of DCL). Starting your game now, will change nothing. Your toon will look like before. Now you use Bodyslide... whoa... bigger chests because you used UNPB setting in Bodyslide to generate the naked toon with the UNPB preset. Oh what now? Small chest again just by using a cloth armor? Why? Because you have to generate your Cloth armor with Bodyslide UNPB setting, too. By doing so, you will change the meshes (the body, the frame, the chassis) of this particular armor. If you use a naked torso, you will use the "naked torso mesh" that is from now on visible on screen. If use the "cloth armor mesh" this is visible on the screen.

And this preset bless is curse in the same way: Your downloaded armor must have a preset for your body of choice or better the possibilty to create the body of your choice using bodyslide.

And to prevent another question: In your load order is the RacemenuMorphsUUNP.esp from Bodyslide: IF there is a RacemenuPlugin.esp active, deactivate it, delete it, whatever. It will disturb your game. You just need two: The bodyslide RacemenuMorphsUUNP.esp and Racemenu.esp. Otherwise you will duplicate all sliders giving your game just a hideous amount of sliders doing the same stuff.

To give something to laugh or just a facepalm: I did this mistake until last year :D  Again I can say: RTFM... I did... but late...

8 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

Where is your custom skeleton? You write all prerequisits are fullfilled. I doubt that, because the skeleton should be higher in your loadorder as it is,

XPMSE.esp doesn't need to be in the load order at all, and as a matter of fact, SHOUDN'T, unless you insist on using the alternative weapon placements.

But yes, don't EVER let any mod overwrite the skeleton files. There are a few that try to do.

10 minutes ago, Kimy said:

XPMSE.esp doesn't need to be in the load order at all, and as a matter of fact, SHOUDN'T, unless you insist on using the alternative weapon placements.

But yes, don't EVER let any mod overwrite the skeleton files. There are a few that try to do.

or install it again when you are finished with installing....

1 minute ago, Rogwar002 said:

I feel slaped ;)

in a motherly way...

Thank you?

Kimy is right of course. But I like my daggers on the hip! And it is working well... for me...

Now, don't you pout! Here, have a cookie! ?

Seriously, just open your papyrus log and look at the ton of errors XPMSE is coughing in there on an ongoing basis. It's not a pretty sight...

2 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Now, don't you pout! Here, have a cookie! ?

Seriously, just open your papyrus log and look at the ton of errors XPMSE is coughing in there on an ongoing basis. It's not a pretty sight...

Not to mention that the weapon scalling scripts can clutter your up save game.

You have no idea of my ability to ignore things, I don´t want to see, when there is anything I want to have ;)

I want daggers on hips and I want it only for me. I´m special.

*stompswithhisfeet*

Maybe this is the reason why I´m not able to share things I do...because deep inside I know it is not as good as it could be...

I disable the xpmse.esp file for two reasons:

The errors in the Papyrus log can not be good for stability.

A skeleton replacer has no business including animations. I will pick my own animations, thank you.

Great skeleton though - it is the gold standard of skeletons.

1 hour ago, Rogwar002 said:

Using NMM, you are not able to use LOOT in a way, your game will work with this huge amount mods. Your plugins tab will be sorted in another way than you installed

you are right , ı stopped trying to open it with NMM and tried it with MO well  it worked !! thank you all so much for your time 

I don't know if this is a known problem or not. Searching didn't uncover it, so here it is, and my workaround:

While running the Keyholder quest for a one-month interval, I got locked in the Slave Collar in the last week of it. Since the slave collar appears to be unlocked by the Head Restraints Key these days, there was no way out of the Slave Collar until the Keyholder quest could be completed. The problem is, as long as I was in that Slave Collar, when the time was up, the Dollmaker refused to offer the option to end Keyholder, return my keys, and stop grabbing new ones I found.

This basically meant Keyholder and Slave Collar together were making each other permanent.

To escape, I shut down all Cursed Loot functions, which enabled me to console myself the Head Restraints Key without Dollmaker taking it away, then was able to unlock the Slave Collar with it. After I re-enabled all Cursed Loot functions, and returned to the Dollmaker, she offered to end Keyholder quest properly.

I seem to recall the Slave Collar having it's own unique Slave Collar Key way back when, which I believe Keyholder didn't take away. I don't remember the Slave Collar preventing the Keyholder quest from ending, though, so that is probably what needs attention.

Cheers, and thanks for years of this lovely mod.

1 hour ago, u6669143 said:

Where on earth is this doll maker?? searched everywhere and am getting tired of being stuck in this rubber?!? help please!!

If you use ETaC (and possibly other town mods?), the Dollmaker's front door is hidden behind the front door of an 'overlapping' property, and you need to tcl through that to find the front door you want

If that does affect you, you could save where you are, use console to coc into dollmaker's, walk out of the front door, and at least see where you are aiming for.  Then exit the game, and reload your save

So I have a question. Installed new version on a clean install and the first trap i get a black ebonite elbowbinder. After looting every container in riverwood at 100% sharp item chance(tested 60 to 100) i get nothing. Description on item says it's hard to cut so am I just wasting time or is something broken?

34 minutes ago, MarsMe said:

So I have a question. Installed new version on a clean install and the first trap i get a black ebonite elbowbinder. After looting every container in riverwood at 100% sharp item chance(tested 60 to 100) i get nothing. Description on item says it's hard to cut so am I just wasting time or is something broken?

Hard to cut is for Try to escape - break open (next to struggle and pick lock)
You need a key or different way of escape (like the two above...), guess you cant just find something sharp anymore ?

1 hour ago, MarsMe said:

One option you can try is to go into the DCL settings and turn on screen debug. I forget the exact location and name of it, but it might help you see what's triggering when you open a container. I used it a bit yesterday for plant looting (as it just wasn't triggering at all) and it showed all the rolls, modifiers, and final "chance". In my case, I had the container chance at 100% but there was a modifier set that was dropping the final chance down to 30%.

1 hour ago, MarsMe said:

Doesn't look like that feature works with elbowbinders, only the normal armbinders.

@Kimy Maybe elbowbinders also should be able to trigger sharp items?

9 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Doesn't look like that feature works with elbowbinders, only the normal armbinders.

@Kimy Maybe elbowbinders also should be able to trigger sharp items?

*nod* I will make that so.

Hi, I really would like to play with Leon as my dominant but he automatically equip slave boots on me (I have a bug who make me unable to play with locked devious boots/heels) do u know how I can't prevent him to equip these boots to me ? I already unchecked boots on the DCL MCM

1 hour ago, Matz said:

Hi, I really would like to play with Leon as my dominant but he automatically equip slave boots on me (I have a bug who make me unable to play with locked devious boots/heels) do u know how I can't prevent him to equip these boots to me ? I already unchecked boots on the DCL MCM

The equipment during Leon/Leah's quest is configured in their quest scripts, so there's no way to alter that apart from editing and recompiling the script. (Edit: wrong. See Slagblah's post directly below.) However, maybe the boots bug can be solved? DD boots are a pretty integral part of many mods that use DD. Can you describe the bug/issue in your game? Maybe somebody here can figure it out.

Edit: Thanks @Slagblah for the correction. It's great how many modding tricks one can learn here in the forum.

15 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

The equipment during Leon/Leah's quest is configured in their quest scripts, so there's no way to alter that apart from editing and recompiling the script. However, maybe the boots bug can be solved? DD boots are a pretty integral part of many mods that use DD. Can you describe the bug/issue in your game? Maybe somebody here can figure it out.

Actually, Leon's device choices are defined by a FormID List in the esp, and as such, only requires an override esp to change.

One like this:

DCL Leon No Boots.esp

Just drop it in your load order after Cursed Loot and no boots should be equipped by Leon/Leah.

45 minutes ago, Slagblah said:

Actually, Leon's device choices are defined by a FormID List in the esp, and as such, only requires an override esp to change.

One like this:

DCL Leon No Boots.esp

Just drop it in your load order after Cursed Loot and no boots should be equipped by Leon/Leah.

I downloaded it but I can't upload it on MO, even if I try to put in in a winrar folder, how should I do ? Thank's for your help