7 hours ago, CursedGor said:

Hello,

this might sound somewhat trollish, but definitely is not meant as such: if the problem is really a memory management issue, then the solution (before coming up with some clever hackery) might be Skyrim SE. The greatest advantage of 64 bit is simply more address space.

- CursedGor

SE's animation breaking point seems to be higher, but from what I heard, not significantly so. A lot of the old limitations still seem to be in the engine, 64 bit or not.

5 minutes ago, Kimy said:

SE's animation breaking point seems to be higher, but from what I heard, not significantly so. A lot of the old limitations still seem to be in the engine, 64 bit or not.

It seems that the Gamebryo/Creation Engine hasn't aged well since Morrowwind. From what you say it does sound like some static limitation in the engine. Time for something new I guess. Though one trailer that's over in the blink of an eye does not yet get my hyped ;)

7 minutes ago, CursedGor said:

It seems that the Gamebryo/Creation Engine hasn't aged well since Morrowwind. From what you say it does sound like some static limitation in the engine. Time for something new I guess. Though one trailer that's over in the blink of an eye does not yet get my hyped ;)

Yea, unless the engineers working on SE specifically did a pass to cover all of these extreme cases, there probably wouldn't have been much reason for them to make any adjustments to a lot of these memory bottlenecks.  They would have been aiming for improvements to the base game environment + a few mods, not necessarily concerned with "what would break if the sex fiends on Loverslab shoehorn 15,000 new animations into this engine?".

Hi there! Always loved this mod but I am in need of some help. I used the Butt Plug and played for quite a while and now I can't seem to get it off. I used "FREE ME", and I tried deleting it in console commands. I also tried using the keys and there is a glitch. I am completely naked, and use the Unlock and Take off option on the Butt Plug, and it will say I cant remove piercings while wearing a leather something. I would really rather not start over but it is a weird predicament. 

1 hour ago, Uther92 said:

Hi there! Always loved this mod but I am in need of some help. I used the Butt Plug and played for quite a while and now I can't seem to get it off. I used "FREE ME", and I tried deleting it in console commands. I also tried using the keys and there is a glitch. I am completely naked, and use the Unlock and Take off option on the Butt Plug, and it will say I cant remove piercings while wearing a leather something. I would really rather not start over but it is a weird predicament. 

Had the same thing happen to me, it decided there was a chastity belt and thus wouldn't let butt plugs be token off me or my companions.

1 hour ago, Uther92 said:

The "Butt Plug" is part of the Damsel in Distress set, and as such, is not intended for use outside of that quest. It will not operate properly as a regular anal plug.

To get it off via Console, you'll need to do a RemoveItem on the unnamed ScriptInstance of the plug (which should have an ID close to that of the named Inventory device). Do a player.showinventory and look for a Worn item with a similar ID. Once that's gone, you'll be able to unequip the plug from your inventory normally.

11 hours ago, TapingFan said:

I'm playing with the 4.1 Devious Devices mods and noticed two problems in that none of the new devices are dropping and all the keys aren't dropping at all(have drop chance at 95%).

DCL hasn't been updated since the new DD release. So the new devices aren't DCL drops yet.

Make sure you've enabled keys drops for the containers you want in the escape menu. Keys also only drop when the container has a chance to trigger a trap.

19 hours ago, CursedGor said:

Hello,

this might sound somewhat trollish, but definitely is not meant as such: if the problem is really a memory management issue, then the solution (before coming up with some clever hackery) might be Skyrim SE. The greatest advantage of 64 bit is simply more address space.

- CursedGor

So far it sounds like SE users are running into the same problem as if Bethesda didn't make this particular resource any larger for SE.

7 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

So far it sounds like SE users are running into the same problem as if Bethesda didn't make this particular resource any larger for SE.

Apparently, they didn't. We don't know the inner workings of the engine, so it could just be that fixing all this stuff would have been very complicated and out-of-budget. I dunno. But mind you that releasing a stable 64 bit Skyrim wasn't their primary objective for SE. Pushing the game out on the newer console generation was. Looks as if they did exactly the changes needed to accomplish that, bot not necessarily more than that. Even the string limit is unchanged, and THAT we know to be a very easy fix.

1 minute ago, Kimy said:

Even the string limit is unchanged, and THAT we know to be a very easy fix.

For real?  Yeaaa that was a glaring issue with save games even without running adult mods, I'm kind of shocked it wasn't addressed.  Legacy of the Dragonborn + Interesting NPCs + a super follower like Vilja in Skyrim and you'd have eaten up a big chunk of that limit.

Dear Kimy,I have a suggestion. Now I use DD4.1 to play the game,I found a excellent thing,the large gag.How about DCL add a function that seem like large gag in DD4.1.We can add the relevant dialogue when we used the large gag or Silent gag in DCL.When the player equiped the gag,she can't talk to anyone ,they can't understand she.Only when she meet a realy 

helper can help her take off one devices,but it can be another Devices.It makes a  challenge to make her become understanding.Especially when locked into lots of devious devices.How about add a pet catsuit including hoods and whole body suit which locks in the back only can be take off by another one,called helpless pet catsuit.These together can be a new quest,called  Helpless Pet.When this quest happened ,she ll equiped a large gag and helpless pet catuit and dorped to random place,or become a slave to Leao of Lisa.She can't escaped these by herself.The only way become freedom is meet someone realy helpful or master realy satisfied his/her pet.

7 hours ago, fylyl_008 said:

Dear Kimy,I have a suggestion. Now I use DD4.1 to play the game,I found a excellent thing,the large gag.

I am working on a quest involving the new large ball gags as we speak. :D

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

I am working on a quest involving the new large ball gags as we speak. :D

^^^^^^^^^  No pun intended? ;)

7 hours ago, CursedGor said:

^^^^^^^^^  No pun intended? ;)

Never! ?

On 5/14/2018 at 11:19 AM, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Make sure that you build every device in bodyslide.

So I seem to have the same problem of my character's body disappearing whenever a device is added.  So I went into bodyslide, selected something from the DDx (and later DDa and other DD groups) and went to select my CBBE preset.  But there are no presets available.  Can someone tell me how to build the devices in bodyslide?

I also found a second issue of mod followers (Sofie and Selene) not being picked up by DCL even after scanning for followers.  I had both of those plus Serena and the mod only picked up Serena.  Any thoughts on a remedy?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, barrett1980 said:

So I seem to have the same problem of my character's body disappearing whenever a device is added.  So I went into bodyslide, selected something from the DDx (and later DDa and other DD groups) and went to select my CBBE preset.  But there are no presets available.  Can someone tell me how to build the devices in bodyslide?

I also found a second issue of mod followers (Sofie and Selene) not being picked up by DCL even after scanning for followers.  I had both of those plus Serena and the mod only picked up Serena.  Any thoughts on a remedy?

Thanks!

For the first one - if the presets aren't showing you can save your preset to the DD groups manually - this should allow them to show up in the drop down.  This is assuming of course you installed CBBE bodyslide files when prompted when you installed the DD mods.

For the second part - some custom followers are not detected by DCUL because they don't use the same system as vanilla followers.  I'm not sure there is much you can do about this with just the MCM menu, altho it shouldn't cause any real issues (these followers will just not be equipped with DD items on trap trigger).

Hi Kimy! Since you are currently working on this mod again, would you consider letting us put hdt wigs on Sasha? I put em on every npc i come across, but Sasha isn't cooperative in that regard :) I love this follower but I don't use her because of that. Cheers!