2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Or maybe I'm not seeing something obvious here. How does Kimy deal with it?

some settings to check that may (or may not) help with the belt situation

there are several settings on several different pages of the Cursed Loot MCM that have to be adjusted to work together to get the results that work 

best for the individual player.

Cursed Loot MCM

General Page - Parameters section - Chance to Lose Keys (this setting can happen on ANY cursed loot event) 

; i have mine set down to 15% (and with the number of events i hit that works for me)

Event Parameters page -  Yoke Parameters - key steal weight (additional chances for keys to be stolen in addition to the general setting when wearing a yoke)

; i have mine set down to 10 here (happens but not super frequent), also the High Security section adjust cost for blacksmith to remove high security restraints etc.

Miscellaneous  Options - Shaky Hands (adjust the chance of a key "disappearing" when moving it form you personal inventory to anywhere else, even dropping on ground)

;i have this set to 25% (seems to work out to about a 1 in 3 times i lose whatever key i am moving)

Escape Options page - Restraints Escape - adjust settings for keys and rare keys to desired levels, Escape Options section - make sure favor useful keys is checked

; i use a 15% setting for regular keys here and a 9% for rare keys (type of rare keys at default), and with the favor useful keys i normally get a key that will work

; on whatever restraint is currently locked on me when i get a key

Consequences page - NPC Action Weights - adjust to taste (this is what a NPC will do to you when you talk to one wearing devices)

Bondage Adventure page - Steal your stuff and Rape weights may need adjusting here

; as far as i can tell this affects any merchant you talk to while wearing a device in addition to other settings (basically bonus chances)

you will also have to check all other mods MCMs (check all pages if you want to be sure) for key steal mechanics.  you will have to adjust those as well,

if they have them (i have 4-6 other mods that steal keys under the right conditions, and i am being a little lazy by not digging through over 60 additional

MCMs to look up which ones they are offhand).

hope the information helps someone.

Got across this armor https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/3-unpb-tekken-tag-tournament-2-unknown-armor/ now a few times and if you are in for new ideas I could imagine this beeing used similar to the rubber collar and the parasite.

The armor already has two versions one covering only the lower body and one covering the breast area aswell and it could like the rubber collar grow if you dont get rid of it, while it pleasures your character by exploring deeply what it covers.

I could see it like the parasite since its rather a living armor requiring you to find someone helping you to get rid of it, by a sexual ritual or like with the parasite you'd have to collect things to create a potion.

If you get rid by it with a ritual it could involve estrus, but dunno about that since estrus is optional for your mod, still could imagine its fitting well since it has animations including simliar slimy stuff and a healer may tell you how to find them, once you with the help of the healer found such a "creature" you interact with it (could be a furo tub model to interact with) and one of the slime animations from estrus would trigger and once its done with you it uses the slime on your body and the energy/liquid it extracted from your body in the act to grow itself bigger so it makes sense it takes the slime of you from a "lore" point of view.

Simpler scenario would be as said like with the parasite creating a potion to get rid of it while it as said deeply explores your body and grows.

What this armor is missing to be perfect in my eyes is only a version where you are nearly completly or completly covered though I neverd edited a armor in that way I assume you may have more expierience or know someone who does.

Hope you may like the idea and find some time to bother with it.

7 hours ago, larrylaile said:

I've managed to get the mod working fine for me using MO, but I've stumped upon an issue I do not know how to fix. I'm playing with a male character, but the NPCs treats myself as a woman. 3 out of 5 times I try to speak to an NPC, they would go ahead and say something like "Come here, woman!", or ask my character if they could tie him up (devious devices). 

Use TESV Translator to rewrite all the dialog so it fits a submissive (or just unlucky) male character.

7 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The way I deal with *extreme* items like this is to simply allow myself to store keys safely as soon as I find them using the settings available in Cursed Loot.  Namely, the ability to move keys to other containers without dropping/losing them (shakey hands).  Usually this means onto a follower or into a mod-added storage that isn't affected by Cursed Loot (Deep Storage spell from Apocalypse is usually what I use). 

Basically, IMO you should probably turn off shakey hands at least while locked in an item like that, and no I wouldn't consider that "cheating" anymore than I'd consider lowering the difficulty of a game if I was literally being brick-walled by a sudden insane difficulty spike.

Personally I don't have a problem with there being a few extremely rare *brutal* items in Cursed Loot that may require a few tweaks to settings in order to have them play nice.  The other solution is always to simply remove it via adding keys with console or using the built-in free me command if you don't want to play out the scenario because it doesn't work well with your preferred settings.  For sure, possibly that particular item would be better if the scenes it triggers didn't remove your keys, but it is possible that was the whole idea of the item.  If so, I imagine the way you are supposed to remove the belt is to avoid males at all costs and do solo dungeon spelunking until you find the keys to remove it.

I agree completely.

If you look back at my second post on this, the long one, I've added a new possibility. So I think misogyny belt is probably implemented fine as is... Though it is a bit of a hard item for its default frequency, particularly if you have high-security items off generally.

But my real point here was never about DCL being over-hard - it was always about the line between cheating and simply picking easy options, and how sometimes when the options don't do what you want, you might need to resort to blunt tools to get the outcome you find most fun.

I apologize if this has be asked before but,

After installing the latest update, the rape function or the sex function no longer works and I don't know how to fix it.

-NPCs decide to rape PC, pushes down PC, walks away.
-Sleep at night, NPCs show up to rape, do nothing and walks away.
-Guards catch PC doing public indecency, demands sex, does nothing.

I've tried installing with a clean save, it doesn't work. I no longer have an older version of this mod to go back to.
Does anyone have a solution?

8 minutes ago, LucentShard said:

I apologize if this has be asked before but,

After installing the latest update, the rape function or the sex function no longer works and I don't know how to fix it.

-NPCs decide to rape PC, pushes down PC, walks away.
-Sleep at night, NPCs show up to rape, do nothing and walks away.
-Guards catch PC doing public indecency, demands sex, does nothing.

I've tried installing with a clean save, it doesn't work. I no longer have an older version of this mod to go back to.
Does anyone have a solution?

Have you opened the console after a rape attempt and looked at the messages there to see what the Sexlab Framework said when the rape was attempted? 

13 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Have you opened the console after a rape attempt and looked at the messages there to see what the Sexlab Framework said when the rape was attempted? 

I just tried with sleeping rape.

Debug messages on upper left corner of screen:
- "You are getting pulled out of bed by strong hands"
- "You are getting pushed down"

NPC shows up, shows me on the ground with hands tied, I am untied and NPC walks away.

Opened up Console command to check for messages:
No new messages at all. No sexlab messages at all.

A friend shared version 6.1 of DCL so I could play without waiting for my other mods to update for DDi 4.0 & shiiiiiieeeettt dood dis mod has more customization options than any other mods I've gotten from here lmao. Need some explanation on a few things tho:

1. Does its combat surrender lead to the events listed in that section after the rape ends? Like if I set SD+ to high chances, I'll get enslaved whether they human or creature? Same with similar events like the flash bang trap.

2. Even if I set the rapist gender to women, can men still participate in all other events & mod functions, even if it isn't technically a rape event?

3. On top of that ^ do the rape events & others like NPCs placing devices on me conflict with Deviously Enslaved? I have that mods events set to happen every 30 seconds for now but when I play normally, I wanna know if I'll be getting double items & rape depending on my vulnerability settings & if it's redundant to have either active together?

4. Can this mod's events occur during enslavement from other mods? Even ones that would conflict with enslavement from other mods like SD+ or Devious Cidhna?

5. If I disable Death Alternative but leave Defeat alone & change its settings so the health threshold is disabled, would that work ok?

Only stuff I could think of so far, will probably think of more later. Either way, this mod looks lit af so can't wait to play it thoroughly!

1 hour ago, Destroyah340 said:

A friend shared version 6.1 of DCL so I could play without waiting for my other mods to update for DDi 4.0 & shiiiiiieeeettt dood dis mod has more customization options than any other mods I've gotten from here lmao. Need some explanation on a few things tho:

1. Does its combat surrender lead to the events listed in that section after the rape ends? Like if I set SD+ to high chances, I'll get enslaved whether they human or creature? Same with similar events like the flash bang trap.

2. Even if I set the rapist gender to women, can men still participate in all other events & mod functions, even if it isn't technically a rape event?

3. On top of that ^ do the rape events & others like NPCs placing devices on me conflict with Deviously Enslaved? I have that mods events set to happen every 30 seconds for now but when I play normally, I wanna know if I'll be getting double items & rape depending on my vulnerability settings & if it's redundant to have either active together?

4. Can this mod's events occur during enslavement from other mods? Even ones that would conflict with enslavement from other mods like SD+ or Devious Cidhna?

5. If I disable Death Alternative but leave Defeat alone & change its settings so the health threshold is disabled, would that work ok?

Only stuff I could think of so far, will probably think of more later. Either way, this mod looks lit af so can't wait to play it thoroughly!

player perspective on these points

1 - yes it does the rape event first, then the outcome event (enslavement or whatever)

2 - if you set the rapist gender to females only, men should still be able to participate in the non rape events

3 - yes and no, they can conflict, but should not as both have check in the mods to prevent this from happening.  you will have to adjust the settings to get

them to play nicely and get the results you want.  i personally set the time outs on both mods to the same (usually 6 hours) so that they will not try to run

events at the same time mostly.  you can get double items and rapes if both trigger at the same time (time out settings will help prevent this), but normally

you will get one, then a short time later the other will trigger.  just play with the settings to get the results you want.

4 - they (conflicting events) should not happen during enslavement from other mods (it is usually really good at not firing during that time).

5 - not sure as i have not used DAYMOYL in long time now, but i do know you can adjust defeat to handle player anti-death.  just make sure to not use Cursed Loot's

Combat Defeat if you use DAYMOYL and/or Defeat.

; Cursed Loot MCM - Rape page - Rape Triggers - turn off combat surrender (this will let Defeat/DAYMOYL handle that part).

; Cursed Loot MCM - Rape page - Bondage Attacks - boots make helpless - if turned on ANY bondage boots will make PC helpless to prevent rapes etc. all by themselves.

57 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

3 - yes and no, they can conflict, but should not as both have check in the mods to prevent this from happening.  you will have to adjust the settings to get

them to play nicely and get the results you want.  i personally set the time outs on both mods to the same (usually 6 hours) so that they will not try to run

events at the same time mostly.  you can get double items and rapes if both trigger at the same time (time out settings will help prevent this), but normally

you will get one, then a short time later the other will trigger.  just play with the settings to get the results you want.

Despite some checks, and some initial progress on inter-operation, there are really so many ways DCL (or DD generally) can result in oddities or problems with SD+ enslavement. You don't want to begin an SD+ enslavement with pre-fitted DD items - really, you don't - you might find yourself in a lot difficulties, and SD+ has enough ways to go awry as it is. If you have to hit FREE ME during an SD+ enslavement, it will be broken, so that option goes off the table.

As things stand, there is no clean path from DCL combat defeat to SD+. Simple Slavery can get you there in theory, but it has a whole raft of problems of its own, particularly if followers are involved. SS ought to have the smarts to strip all the DD items before putting you up for sale but it doesn't, and if there are quest items, it simply can't remove those. SS ought not to sell such "tainted" slaves. Who would buy one? It's like buying a car that still has the previous owner in it!

Until (if it ever happens) DCL gets a feature to make the transfer to SD+ slavery on defeat directly, I don't think there will be a solid solution that can properly take into account the items that you have on you, and remove them, (and even then CD would probably throw DCL for a loop).

One approach is to manually perform an SD+ submission when it looks like defeat is imminent. If you want to do this, you might want to use DAYMOYL instead of DCL's built-in defeat, because you can set DAYMOYL so it gives you a quiet period, where the enemies are calmed, to make your SD+ surrender. You can't really do it with DCL, because once you're defeated, its scripts start, and you'll probably be teleported somewhere, even if you manage to get a surrender in. Then you have the worst of all worlds, where you're being pushed and pulled in different directions by different mods, so avoid doing it.

Ironically, Zaz had mechanics to try and resolve all this, by tracking if you were a slave or not - to allow mods to signal to each other that you were already a slave and not to try and "steal" you. But those functions were muddled, and didn't really do the right thing or in the right way, so I'm doubtful they are used.

Until SS, DCL, SD+ and CD get to together and agree on an API for performing reliable slave transfers between mods (and temporary "loans" if POP were to get in on the act), this problem won't be fully resolved.

I don't have high hopes such an API will be developed. It simply isn't on the radar of the authors, and I'm not sure they would agree how to proceed even if they thought there was demand for such functionality - which generally there doesn't seem to be.

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

player perspective on these points

1 - yes it does the rape event first, then the outcome event (enslavement or whatever)

2 - if you set the rapist gender to females only, men should still be able to participate in the non rape events

4 - they (conflicting events) should not happen during enslavement from other mods (it is usually really good at not firing during that time).

5 - not sure as i have not used DAYMOYL in long time now, but i do know you can adjust defeat to handle player anti-death.  just make sure to not use Cursed Loot's

Combat Defeat if you use DAYMOYL and/or Defeat.

; Cursed Loot MCM - Rape page - Rape Triggers - turn off combat surrender (this will let Defeat/DAYMOYL handle that part).

; Cursed Loot MCM - Rape page - Bondage Attacks - boots make helpless - if turned on ANY bondage boots will make PC helpless to prevent rapes etc. all by themselves.

Thanks dood. But nuumber 1 specifically, how do the enslavement events trigger exactly? Does it require the flashbang trap or DCL's combat surrender? I tried both and didnt get any enslavement so maybe the chances werent high enough or there something Im missing???

Then to Kimy or anyone else who can help, there are some issues I've run into that I need help with so far:

1. Getting the cursed slave collar stopped all other DCL events & functions except for the quest stuff itself. I had trap & chest settings up at max to test them out & they never triggered during the quest & no one would rape me in towns. Is that normal & affects all quests?

2. Why does DCL have its own independent animation filter that I can't disable? I disabled the filters in DDi & Zap MCMs so I can get whatever animation I want yet when wearing devices that came from DCL like the Cursed Collar quest gear or Leah's slave gear, I only get zap animations which are buggy & stale. It took me forever to fix the animation filter problem back when I 1st found it last year after getting SL Kidnapped Redux so I need a way to disable this filter.

3. I got some error message a few hours into gameplay after installing saying there was a problem with my install saying something like a device missing or something like that with a script. It didn't stop anything else from working right away so I'm not sure what the issue was. I have a save from before it happened & a fresh save before it was installed so I can try to recreate the error message unless u already have an idea what it was?

If anyone can help me (preferably Kimy or someone else really knowledgeable) I'd greatly appreciate it

Here's a log from since I started playing. Hopefully it's not too bogged up cuz this was one continuous playthrough from initial install to now.

Papyrus.0.log

43 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Thanks dood. But nuumber 1 specifically, how do the enslavement events trigger exactly? Does it require the flashbang trap or DCL's combat surrender? I tried both and didnt get any enslavement so maybe the chances werent high enough or there something Im missing???

Only combat surrender can enslave you. It has to happen through Simple Slavery. It's considered one of the harsher outcomes, so has to be enabled, and if you have other options you might get a quest collar instead of being enslaved, it depends what choices you permit.

Getting the cursed slave collar stopped all other DCL events & functions except for the quest stuff itself. I had trap & chest settings up at max to test them out & they never triggered during the quest & no one would rape me in towns. Is that normal & affects all quests?

No. That's not right. The quest collars will disable some things. For example, you won't get quest bondage while you're in Queen Sarah gear, or the Rubber Doll Suit, but the other collars are more nuanced. If it's a "Striptease Collar", which is called a slave collar in the event where you get it, then you should definitely get raped, as with "Slut collar". If you don't get raped in a slut collar, something is seriously wrong. Basically, there is no collar that stops rapes, but several will stop loot events.

If you have the "Cursed Collar" (or subsequent items), I'm fairly sure you can get raped a lot in that, but loot events will be disabled. You don't remove it with regular keys, and no other item has priority over it.

3. I got some error message a few hours into gameplay after installing saying there was a problem with my install saying something like a device missing or something like that with a script. It didn't stop anything else from working right away so I'm not sure what the issue was. I have a save from before it happened & a fresh save before it was installed so I can try to recreate the error message unless u already have an idea what it was?

Probably just the "bound girls" bug. You're seeing messages when it couldn't add items to a bound girl spawn because her alias wasn't filled.

This is a well known bug, and there's a way to fix it, if you search the forum. The solution has been posted and reposted.

Also make sure you have enough slots configured in DD, it should be at least 5.

You may also consider reducing the number of bound girls. They will not vanish immediately, however.

Bad Aliases

·         stopquest dcur_menuconfig

·         resetquest dcur_menuconfig

·         sqv dcur_menuconfig

·         Quit console and wait

·         startquest dcur_menuconfig

·         sqv dcur_menuconfig (all aliases empty)

·         Quit console and wait

·         SetQuestAliases dcur_menuconfig

·         sqv dcur_menuconfig

(aliases should be populated)

Hey, I'm wondering how this mod would work for someone who is "dominant". I like the aspect of getting all tied up and whatnot, but I have a few characters in my save files who are meant to be dominant. is there a way to still purchase and get bondage gear and not be forced into it?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm just curious.

18 minutes ago, ZoneTanIsLove said:

Hey, I'm wondering how this mod would work for someone who is "dominant". I like the aspect of getting all tied up and whatnot, but I have a few characters in my save files who are meant to be dominant. is there a way to still purchase and get bondage gear and not be forced into it?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm just curious.

Sure. One of the configuration options is the percentage chance to find non-trapped Devious Devices in chests. If you turn that up higher, with the normal trapped drops low or off, you should be able to get the scenario you're looking for.

Also, the DollMaker, in Dawnstar does sell a limited selection of gear too, if you just want to go buy it.

6 minutes ago, Slagblah said:

Sure. One of the configuration options is the percentage chance to find non-trapped Devious Devices in chests. If you turn that up higher, with the normal trapped drops low or off, you should be able to get the scenario you're looking for.

Also, the DollMaker, in Dawnstar does sell a limited selection of gear too, if you just want to go buy it.

Alright, thanks!

1 hour ago, Slagblah said:

Do you know what that specific percentage slider is called?

Back to that Misogyny Belt again...

Just to clarify for those that doubt that it's DCL taking my keys:

1) I have no other mods installed that take keys.

2) I'm well aware it's a DCL feature for "rapists can remove belts." It's built into the DCL dialogue for the rapist. They remove the belt, rape you and take your keys after rape. That is how that feature works.

Of course, you can turn it off.

But IMHO that shouldn't stop rapes when you're wearing a Misogyny Belt because the point of it is that men can remove it to rape you.

However, I suspect that it may stop them anyway.

Unfortunately, you need to get three rare keys at once to open this belt, which is tricky when you are raped rather often, and keys taken every time.

At least, they said they are taking my keys, but as I didn't have any, it's hard to be sure. Now I have one, so that will be clarified.

Possibly, if I could get into a really big dungeon full of stuff, and didn't mess up, I could get three rare "body restraint" keys at once without being raped.

Possibly. Though the striptease collar, that also needs three rare keys to remove, might make achieving that a little tricky, but it might make it easier...

If the striptease collar blocks DCL loot events it's actually making things easier for me.

Will see...

Already taken twice as long as Rubber Doll. I'm not particularly troubled by this. It just seems quite a tough scenario for an item that is easy to get.

I'm sure that this question has been asked before, but, how do I prevent the game from crashing from time to time whenever I'm in the middle of the game, or when I try to load a saved game? It's been happening a lot and most of the time, I would not be able to load the game again after the game crashes once.

53 minutes ago, larrylaile said:

I'm sure that this question has been asked before, but, how do I prevent the game from crashing from time to time whenever I'm in the middle of the game, or when I try to load a saved game? It's been happening a lot and most of the time, I would not be able to load the game again after the game crashes once.

That is called a CTD (Crash To Desktop).

You can get those with a bad load order, too many mods, an underpowered PC and lost of other reasons.

Post your papyrus log from session with a CTD so we can help you.

Often the game crashes on load because the engine can't load all required files and hickups because of a race condition. This can be circumvented by coc'ing into an empty cell or using Load Game CTD Fix and CrashFixes

//edit:

I don't know your load order, but if you have Stable uGridsToLoad installed (and raised your uGrid count) you can probably throw away your save. uGrids shouldn't be increased from the default value of five as  it messes with all sorts of ingame stuff. uGrids is not only about how much the engine renders, it's about how much is active in the world. So by raising the uGrid count you're exponentially putting more stress on your machine while at the same time not gaining much. For better distant graphics use mods such as DynDOLOD.

In general check your load order for mods on this list:

Masterlist: Dangerous, Outdated and Superseded Mods - v5 VITAL UPDATE PLEASE READ

Release. After doing a loop around Skyrim, staying away from any humans, camping out in the wilds, and exploring every cave and ruin I could find, I accumulated:

41 restraint keys

8 chastity keys

1 piercing tool

4 hand restraint keys

5 head restraint keys (but 3 were used to remove striptease collar)

3 body restraint keys! (used to remove the misogyny belt)

2 leg restraint keys

(I ought to have got more chastity keys and piercing tools with the percentages I have set, but random numbers aren't assured to be fair).

Fort Dawnguard is a good source of containers; it's literally full of them. However, the rape hazard is high.

Finally made it to Dawnstar and stealthed my way to the Dollmakers's house.

She traded 7 restraints for the final body restraints key. Some restraints she rejected, I'm not sure why.

I can confirm that the misogyny belt behaves satisfactorily with respect to options for chastity devices protect from rape, and rapists strip belts.

Even with protection enabled, and strip belts disabled, the belt does not protect, the belt is stripped, and you get raped anyway.

However, occasionally the dialogue is awry, for example, they might say they can rape you because you're carrying a key (when that's not relevant).

Or the game might note what a long time it is since you last had sex (which was in fact, all too recently).

Also, the horny event always seems to fire twice in quick succession.

Getting rid of the belt was certainly a challenge, and took three hefty sessions to complete.

It's probably half again as hard to get rid of as Queen Sarah's set, and the outcome far less certain.

Or twice as easy as the Rubber Doll suit, which is mostly easy fun, unless you foolishly die of thirst.

Unlike those devices, it has no quest, not story, and no attached buffs.

In the end, my escape was really only possible due to lucky charms. Without some of those in stock, and some more rewarded from a DAMN box, I would have drowned under cursed loot events.

The irony of all this, is that I got the belt from a random loot event; it wasn't even from rejecting a demand for sex.

2 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That is called a CTD (Crash To Desktop).

You can get those with a bad load order, too many mods, an underpowered PC and lost of other reasons.

Post your papyrus log from session with a CTD so we can help you.

Hi. I have my papyrus log attached down below. I'm also using Mod Organizer, as well as the built in "sort" function which runs LOOT when installing the mods.

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Techpriest said:

Often the game crashes on load because the engine can't load all required files and hickups because of a race condition. This can be circumvented by coc'ing into an empty cell or using Load Game CTD Fix and CrashFixes

//edit:

I don't know your load order, but if you have Stable uGridsToLoad installed (and raised your uGrid count) you can probably throw away your save. uGrids shouldn't be increased from the default value of five as  it messes with all sorts of ingame stuff. uGrids is not only about how much the engine renders, it's about how much is active in the world. So by raising the uGrid count you're exponentially putting more stress on your machine while at the same time not gaining much. For better distant graphics use mods such as DynDOLOD.

In general check your load order for mods on this list:

Masterlist: Dangerous, Outdated and Superseded Mods - v5 VITAL UPDATE PLEASE READ

I don't think I have any of the mods listed there, and I did use Mod Organizer's LOOT to sort the load order of my installed mods. Though I would have no idea if the sorted order would indeed be in the correct order.

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Despite some checks, and some initial progress on inter-operation, there are really so many ways DCL (or DD generally) can result in oddities or problems with SD+ enslavement. You don't want to begin an SD+ enslavement with pre-fitted DD items - really, you don't - you might find yourself in a lot difficulties, and SD+ has enough ways to go awry as it is. If you have to hit FREE ME during an SD+ enslavement, it will be broken, so that option goes off the table.

As things stand, there is no clean path from DCL combat defeat to SD+. Simple Slavery can get you there in theory, but it has a whole raft of problems of its own, particularly if followers are involved. SS ought to have the smarts to strip all the DD items before putting you up for sale but it doesn't, and if there are quest items, it simply can't remove those. SS ought not to sell such "tainted" slaves. Who would buy one? It's like buying a car that still has the previous owner in it!

Until (if it ever happens) DCL gets a feature to make the transfer to SD+ slavery on defeat directly, I don't think there will be a solid solution that can properly take into account the items that you have on you, and remove them, (and even then CD would probably throw DCL for a loop).

One approach is to manually perform an SD+ submission when it looks like defeat is imminent. If you want to do this, you might want to use DAYMOYL instead of DCL's built-in defeat, because you can set DAYMOYL so it gives you a quiet period, where the enemies are calmed, to make your SD+ surrender. You can't really do it with DCL, because once you're defeated, its scripts start, and you'll probably be teleported somewhere, even if you manage to get a surrender in. Then you have the worst of all worlds, where you're being pushed and pulled in different directions by different mods, so avoid doing it.

Ironically, Zaz had mechanics to try and resolve all this, by tracking if you were a slave or not - to allow mods to signal to each other that you were already a slave and not to try and "steal" you. But those functions were muddled, and didn't really do the right thing or in the right way, so I'm doubtful they are used.

Until SS, DCL, SD+ and CD get to together and agree on an API for performing reliable slave transfers between mods (and temporary "loans" if POP were to get in on the act), this problem won't be fully resolved.

I don't have high hopes such an API will be developed. It simply isn't on the radar of the authors, and I'm not sure they would agree how to proceed even if they thought there was demand for such functionality - which generally there doesn't seem to be.

There are some checks meant to allow SD and DCL run better together, but I added these literally years ago, so I don't know if they are still sufficient.

I stopped using SD, so I need users to report issues to me, otherwise I am very unlikely to get aware of them. I got asked to add a direct path into SD from DCL's combat defeat a few times, and I might add that in the next version. I can achieve this using the same ModEvent trigger I already use for the "SD trap" that's already in DCL. I will also make sure that this outcome is used only if the player isn't yet wearing any quest devices and will remove generic ones before handing the player over to SD.

Will that do?

DD mods make use of the same framework, but this doesn't mean that DD mod authors talk all that much (I talk to some, but others not at all). They are still independent projects, like all other mods. My personal stance is that I try to allow DCL to run as smoothly as possible with other major DD mods, so players can enjoy all the BDSM content at the same time, at least to the degree that they don't have to decide between DCL and another popular DD mod. But some things these mods do are just mutually exclusive by design, and it's very hard to achieve 100% compatibility. Even if all involved authors are committed to maintain best-effort compatibility, which isn't necessarily the case. A common API is indeed very unlikely to happen, but I am going to continue adding case-by-case checks and workarounds if people experience issues running DCL with other DD mods I can address from DCL's end.