31 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I've never once had it work, but it doesn't seem at all logical that they can feed you. I'm pretty sure that option is related more to armbinders than gags.

There's one for when you're wearing yokes/armbinders/etc, and another for gags. I'm fairly sure it was added to deal with needs mods, and therefore allows some leeway in terms of immersion.

However, it has 4 different replies, 3 for "no" and 1 for "yes", that gets selected randomly. So you essentially have about 25% of success, though I think you can try the same npc as many times as you like. (Even if they do say things like "get away from me")

Look for the one starting with parenthesis and looking like gag-talk in the normal list. Note that current followers are excluded.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

CD is basically about full-time chastity; you can hardly call it short term. DD3 sufficed.

Because CD pretty much wrote new stuff to accommodate the lengthier features. It added new items (of which are many in DD4 now and could removed from CD) and some quests. But the lengthier bondage comes mainly in two parts: Embassy quest and the Enslavement quests. The former takes about three hours to play through (if no crash or other hickups happen that force you to reload, which they do most of the time still), the latter was only introduced with CD4.

Without those two? Yeah, you get put into some items, but apart from that there're no (hard) consequences for your vanilla Skyrim playthrough. And that's what @Kimy probably meant when she was talking about "superficial" and "temporary".

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Seems I was a bit naive about the Doll Suit, never tried it with iNeed and full hood before.

Unfortunately, I die of thirst before the suit even completely expands.

I had this silly idea, that like the parasites stuff, it might ensure I got sufficient food and drink to maintain a health level high enough to make the journey to Dawnstar and back.

I guess the easy fix is don't leave that box ticked... But once you're in the situation where you're nearly dead, and can't walk so well, and have no health, or MP to speak of, even if I could make the final stage in time, I'd never get to Dawnstar from Solitude. It's a lot of play-time to discard. Sadly, have to cheat or abort my game.

What were people saying about cheats just now?

I think it would be better if - at least - the suit didn't put the hood on until the very last, (after the armbinder) and immediately it did, you could go to Dawnstar.

You'd still be racing against time to get enough sex to remove the hood, but it's feasible rather than impossible, and wouldn't require any needs related code.

You know what? I will just check for RND and iNeeds and don't equip the hood if people have it installed. ;)

48 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

Ain't the fun though is it ?

It doesn't bother me cause I like things in game to be more difficult, just makes things more difficult but not impossible and I have it set up that majority of the time I am bound up tight with the sliders for finding devices based off of arousal, doors, containers etc maxed out. Also my characters arousal is maxed out at 100 at all times, my character she is rarely free from devices since in this play through and the previous 2 play through's  that is how I want it. When her arm is not bound behind her back she helps with fighting and using magic, I do have it though that once a trap goes fires that there is an 8 hour cool down to give me a chance to get out of the devices if possible. Will just have to make a lot of detours plus I have all fast travel disabled and the stage couch guys they refuse to help so walking everywhere

Though admittedly I do have a bad habit sometimes, which is sometimes I will reload the game like the save right after going through a door until I get the devices that want on my character

4 hours ago, Hiderius said:

It doesn't bother me cause I like things in game to be more difficult, just makes things more difficult but not impossible and I have it set up that majority of the time I am bound up tight with the sliders for finding devices based off of arousal, doors, containers etc maxed out. Also my characters arousal is maxed out at 100 at all times, my character she is rarely free from devices since in this play through and the previous 2 play through's  that is how I want it. When her arm is not bound behind her back she helps with fighting and using magic, I do have it though that once a trap goes fires that there is an 8 hour cool down to give me a chance to get out of the devices if possible. Will just have to make a lot of detours plus I have all fast travel disabled and the stage couch guys they refuse to help so walking everywhere

Though admittedly I do have a bad habit sometimes, which is sometimes I will reload the game like the save right after going through a door until I get the devices that want on my character

In that case i have a good habit i load last save to get out of device when i dont want it.
And i thought you have it easier when all combat is done by followers, now i see you're basicly just watching the whole time anyway, and oyu distance from your character.

22 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I'm not necessarily talking about implementing stuff globally, more like - 'if you cheat during my Quest at X Stage'

For instance, say the player gets locked in a cage during Quest Stage X, I can set Timescale to default (20) at start, and detect if Timescale gets changed during Stage X of the Quest, and if it does, the player is cheating so do Y to them.

Oh I see.

Here's an idea. Now, that we have a bit of pony stuff. Will there be a cursed loot event for getting tied up in it?

Hello, I hope that I am writing to the right place (if not, I apologize).
     As it seems to me - I have set everything correctly (apparently - no), but I have problems:
1) I do not seem to change the position of the hands (for example - armbinder is put on, but hands are located in the standard position) (hands are invisible).
2) I do not see some of the items on the character (boots, leather cuffs, corsets, chastity (belt and bra), nipple piercing. Maybe something else, but I did not notice the other one.) although they are put on.

Can anybody help me with it?

12 minutes ago, Uniaa said:

Hello, I hope that I am writing to the right place (if not, I apologize).
     As it seems to me - I have set everything correctly (apparently - no), but I have problems:
1) I do not seem to change the position of the hands (for example - armbinder is put on, but hands are located in the standard position) (hands are invisible).
2) I do not see some of the items on the character (boots, leather cuffs, corsets, chastity (belt and bra), nipple piercing. Maybe something else, but I did not notice the other one.) although they are put on.

Can anybody help me with it?

Looks like you forgot the run 'FNIS for users' and 'Bodyslide'.

FNIS is in the tools folder in your install.

Choose 'FNIS for users' and click in the big button to run it.

Bodyslide can be a bit overwhelming.

Maybe this helps.

BodyslideQuickGuide.thumb.jpg.e6446ed40d6457e265b71026404b3cb9.jpg

53 minutes ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Looks like you forgot the run 'FNIS for users' and 'Bodyslide'.

FNIS is in the tools folder in your install.

Choose 'FNIS for users' and click in the big button to run it.

Bodyslide can be a bit overwhelming.

Maybe this helps.

BodyslideQuickGuide.thumb.jpg.e6446ed40d6457e265b71026404b3cb9.jpg

Thank you! I did what you say with FNIS and armbindrs and animations works good now. But boots: my ankles are transparent and I did not see boots on my sharakter. (Slave white ballet heels looks great (all good with it), But black leather pony boots is invisible (for example).

On 4/1/2018 at 12:27 PM, Slorm said:

Bug Report - Combat Surrender

I can't remember if I've reported this before or not, apologies if I have.

This is a little difficult to describe so I'll give examples instead.

1/ If say I'm defeated by a nasty bandit the rape scene plays out and the end condition happens. If then shortly afterwards I run into a wicked mage and am defeated again the same happens, so no problem there.

2/ OTOH if I'm defeated by something not on the FormID list (let's say it's stinky hagraven) I then get the "beaten unconscious"  message and transported to an Inn. The problem is that all subsequent encounters get the same "beaten unconscious" result, so for example, if after losing to stinky hagraven I then get beaten by nasty bandit there's no rape by the nasty bandit or any end condition I just get "beaten unconscious" message and transported to an Inn

This effect seems to stay in place for 24 hours before things get back to normal. This probably also explains the issue of having to wait 24 hours in a new game before combat surrender works properly (if you don't you always get the beaten unconscious outcome).

I just came looking for some advice on the same problem, ie repeatedly beaten unconscious in places where you'd not expect the assailants to be disqualified from other actions

Noted the 24 hours advice!  Thanks for that

@Kimy said she would take a look at this, which is fine.  FWIW, I am presently playing with hardcore combat rape outcomes switched off  (because of the dump in the wilderness bug ie where that can't seem to be properly switched off)

59 minutes ago, Uniaa said:

Thank you! I did what you say with FNIS and armbindrs and animations works good now. But boots: my ankles are transparent and I did not see boots on my sharakter. (Slave white ballet heels looks great (all good with it), But black leather pony boots is invisible (for example).

Those boots should be visible when you build them in bodyslide.

Are you sure you have all requirements installed/updated?

12 minutes ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Those boots should be visible when you build them in bodyslide.

Are you sure you have all requirements installed?

I looked in the program "bodyslide". Those things with which I have problems are not listed in this program (it seems to me).

Hello, i have a little question. In my game there are these girls (sanguines Apostel) running around in citys and cast the estrus spell on random girls and my female companions. Is this feature from estrus /estrus Chaurus+ or is this mod responsible by using estrus for that?

If this mod is responsible then i would know why are these girls never attack my PC (Female too)?

I wanna try if the escape funktion works or not but i can't because they always ignoring me.

16 hours ago, Kimy said:

You know what? I will just check for RND and iNeeds and don't equip the hood if people have it installed.

Stand by for complaint that hood option for Rubber Doll is broken? :smile:

An additional note in the MCM tooltip would be enough for most people.

To be fair, I went into this with that box ticked knowing very well I might have to disable some things in iNeed. That didn't worry me. I only made a point of it to draw attention to how silly blocking "cheats" is.

Rubber Doll is one of my favourite quests.

Unlike some DD-oriented quests, it doesn't rely on the fact you've installed half a dozen sex mods, then put a chastity belt on you, it's crazy sex all the way, and it looks great.

I might add that I began the quest in a chastity belt (of shame), and the collar expanded fine, despite this, and acquired a parasites face-hugger not long afterwards, which acts as a gag, but doesn't interfere with eating or drinking. I was eventually able  to remove the parasite through legitimate means.

By disabling death in iNeed, I was able to finish with fairly minimal "cheating".

1 hour ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hello, i have a little question. In my game there are these girls (sanguines Apostel) running around in citys and cast the estrus spell on random girls and my female companions. Is this feature from estrus /estrus Chaurus+ or is this mod responsible by using estrus for that?

It's definitely not DCL doing that.

It's not EC+ either, that just does basic tentacle rapes and horror pregnancies.

Could be original estrus. If you had some rubbish with estrus manuals when you created your game, you've got estrus enabled, and you probably shouldn't, as it's old, and lags papyrus, but your mileage may vary.

Or maybe it's something I've never heard of. I can only tell you what it's not.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's not EC+ either, that just does basic tentacle rapes and horror pregnancies.

Could be original estrus. If you had some rubbish with estrus manuals when you created your game, you've got estrus enabled, and you probably shouldn't, as it's old, and lags papyrus, but your mileage may vary.

Or maybe it's something I've never heard of. I can only tell you what it's not.

Well i have estrus, then estrus addon und last but not least estrus chaurus+. If i didn't need the first two then i uninstall them 'cause i'm not really interrested in estrus but its a requirement if every function of DCL should work and i thougt these were a requirement of estrus chaurus.

Couple of ideas

Premium D.A.M.N boxes

3 possible ideas for them;

* increased drop rate for better equipment

* only top tier equipment in the or

* more drops per box (maybe 3 guaranteed drops per premium)

The Premium box would be rewarded from the dollmaker for completing her quests and the standard boxes would stay the same

Neutral Sasha

ideas to spice up Sasha when she isn't submissive or dominant.

1. When you trigger a cursed loot event that results in just standard devices Sasha will automatically add an extra device to you

2. She'll occasionally ask you if she can lock timed devices on you; if you agree she will reward you premium boxes

3. You can ask Sasha if she has any fun ideas and she will trigger a random cursed loot event such as cursed/slut/slave collars with something like I found this item that would suit you

Cursed Genie Lamp

Can be either an item drop (maybe from a d.a.m.n box) or a cursed event but will spawn a npc genie (or maybe reuse sheogorath; would suit him) who offers you 1 wish but you know what they say about been careful what you wish for

* wishing for money will make solicitation 100% successful regardless of setting for a limited time

* wishing for treasure will up the cursed loot rate for a time

* wishing to be stronger/more attractive will heavily bind you

* wishing for knowledge enslaves you to Leon/Leah so they can 'teach' you

* wishing for protection can either lock you in a difficult to escape belt or the multi lock rubber suit

* wishing for help would start the damsel in distress quest

etc; basic gist is that nothing you wish for will be quite what you had in mind

Can I please ask a favour?

If anyone out there has actually got 'Combat Rape' working, ie there are sexual consequences after 'you cannot continue fighting' (or similar text) where bad guys act out on your player character, could you please upload an image of your relevant MCM page settings?

I just spent a day playing Skyrim, and I cannot get this to function at all, with 'hardcore' set on, or off.  My PC just gets 'beaten unconscious' and then either dumped in the wilderness or, if I'm lucky, somewhere near the start of any dungeon/cell in which the combat surrender took place

I know others have experienced similar issues, but if everyone were getting this, @Kimywould be inundated with posts about it.  It would be really helpful to see what settings those who have it working properly are using

TIA for any help forthcoming

9 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hello, i have a little question. In my game there are these girls (sanguines Apostel) running around in citys and cast the estrus spell on random girls and my female companions.

I wanna try if the escape funktion works or not but i can't because they always ignoring me.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Not true anymore^^

Estrus got an update, so at least it's not old anymore. I'm not sure if DCL & EC+ works at all with the new version, though, also no idea if the new version fixed all the problems why everybody (including me) recommended to disable the .esp. The description says some problems were fixed and the addon with those girls sounds indeed intresting (at least i think it's the addon) but i weren't in the mood to test a potentially unstable mod yet. If somebody wants to try, i'd be intrested in the results, though. :smile:

@Schalli1980 If you really want to be sure that everything works fine, first read exactly which version is supported by EC+, then make sure you get exactly that version and nothing else, then start a new game with that. But since the old .esp wasn't even necessary and therefore shouldn't interact with EC+, i think there are pretty good chances it's still true for the new version as well.

For getting caught by those girls, read the description of Estrus & addon very carefully, and possibly change settings there accordingly.

11 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

If this mod is responsible then i would know why are these girls never attack my PC (Female too)?

This function is an addon that the author of Estrus for skyrim added in his own add on, which is an optional download on the Nexus.

If you followed DCLs instructions for using Estrus you did not activate the .esp which is why you can not control what those npcs can and cannot do.

41 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

This function is an addon that the author of Estrus for skyrim added in his own add on, which is an optional download on the Nexus.

If you followed DCLs instructions for using Estrus you did not activate the .esp which is why you can not control what those npcs can and cannot do.

wich .esp? the estrus or the addon .esp? i have installed everthing trough NMM so i'm not sure wich .esp is activated or not.

4 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

wich .esp? the estrus or the addon .esp? i have installed everthing trough NMM so i'm not sure wich .esp is activated or not.

zzEstrus.esp is the base program, now unless your are using the mod as it is and not just using DCL, disable this .esp.

zzEstrusAddon.esp is for the addon, if you want to remove those girls I would assume disable this .esp.

I don't have either of these .esp active in my game, since you are using NMM, just uncheck the esp. you will get a warning that you disable them, the bad news is that they are script heavy and will leave the scripts in your saves, unless you know how to clean your saves. using ReSaver.