my comments were directed at the original

What are you talking about, the lastest version was released Oct, 29th 2015. It's not that old.

Reference: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2159-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/

ahh, you've found a new thread somebody has picked up on it:

Radiant Prostitution 3 is based on RP Tweaked 1.08b, and includes a number of fixes, tweaks and additions I've built into the mod as needed. I don't claim any ownership over the mod or the changes I've made to it. Should anyone wish to resume work on the mod, you're welcome to take my latest version and build on top of it. Until then, I'll support it as I can.

not too far off on the update either, nice:

• Submitted: Jul 22 2015 04:47 PM
  • Last Updated: Feb 20 2016 04:12 PM

Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 is dropped again. And also the quests of RP are awesome, dont think cursed loot can fully implement it. Also I have been using Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 and Cursed loot for almost a year now I think and did not get any errors yet. The error started after the new update of sexlab 1.62 and zaz animation 6.11, along with all the CTDs.

how to properly free the armbinder from damsel in distress? Removed leather ironbinder by struggling but the iron one doesnot let me struggle or anything the sharp object trigger is not triggering at all either even though its 50% chance. Please help. Also my character keeps kneeling down when I go out of cage.

how to properly free the armbinder from damsel in distress? Removed leather ironbinder by struggling but the iron one doesnot let me struggle or anything the sharp object trigger is not triggering at all either even though its 50% chance. Please help. Also my character keeps kneeling down when I go out of cage.

You got multiple hand restraints on, you have to find the proper method of removal for each of them. There is an armbinder, where you've already struggled out of, then there are shackles and rope cuffs, too. You can't struggle out of steel, how should it loosen, and what would you need a key for with that rope cuffs?

Now go little damsel, search your stuff :P

You got multiple hand restraints on, you have to find the proper method of removal for each of them. There is an armbinder, where you've already struggled out of, then there are shackles and rope cuffs, too. You can't struggle out of steel, how should it loosen, and what would you need a key for with that rope cuffs?

Now go little damsel, search your stuff :P

:( damn but how :( tried everything >.<

Yeah, for me the armbinder doesn't come off after the hogtie. And I get no feedback if struggling is the way to go. I mean, I've struggled a lot and nothing changed.

apparently there is a secret.

For the armbinder, there is no secret, struggle more. It seems it is harder to struggle out than a regular DDi armbinder, but it eventually comes off (eventually = around 50 tries last time I had the quest).

Next steps:

Open the cage. Just interact with the door until it opens

Look for hand restraint keys to take off the manacles (struggle with a key in your inventory, can take several attempts)

Search containers to get the "sharp item" event to remove the leather binds

Look for hand restraint keys to unlink the gloves (struggle with a key in your inventory, can take several attempts)

Rest is straightforward key searching and restraint opening.

50 tries? Come on, that's a silly waste of time. How am I to know that I have to spend that much time trying to struggle out of a restrain, when the game tells me it's near to impossible?

I mean, the animation time is what, between 5 and 10 seconds? If you did it 50 times, that means you've spent up to 8 minutes doing the same thing over and over again expecting something to change. This is a game, not a punishment.

Yeah, for me the armbinder doesn't come off after the hogtie. And I get no feedback if struggling is the way to go. I mean, I've struggled a lot and nothing changed.

apparently there is a secret.

For the armbinder, there is no secret, struggle more. It seems it is harder to struggle out than a regular DDi armbinder, but it eventually comes off (eventually = around 50 tries last time I had the quest).

Next steps:

Open the cage. Just interact with the door until it opens

Look for hand restraint keys to take off the manacles (struggle with a key in your inventory, can take several attempts)

Search containers to get the "sharp item" event to remove the leather binds

Look for hand restraint keys to unlink the gloves (struggle with a key in your inventory, can take several attempts)

Rest is straightforward key searching and restraint opening.

50 tries? Come on, that's a silly waste of time. How am I to know that I have to spend that much time trying to struggle out of a restrain, when the game tells me it's near to impossible?

I mean, the animation time is what, between 5 and 10 seconds? If you did it 50 times, that means you've spent up to 8 minutes doing the same thing over and over again expecting something to change. This is a game, not a punishment.

Well, it's technically random after the first 4 or 5, which will always fail. However, Skyrim's random number generator is notoriously wonky, so your mileage may vary.

As I recall, though, it does skew to a greater chance to get free the more times you struggle, so 50 is definitely an extreme case of bad luck.

About solicitation, I have a duplicate line for that topics. It was not always like that, thus I suppose another mod make it so. From the top of my head, it might be radiant prostitution since it appeared after I installed it.

Which brings the question: could it be possible to replace the Cursed Loot solicitation system with radiant prostitution while keeping the public indecency? I mean, radiant prostitution don't support report from citizen which is fine if you do that in a inn or a brothel. But what if the player is out in the streets?

So solicitation will not work as long as I have radiant prostitution installed? Radiant prostitution works fine though.

About solicitation, I have a duplicate line for that topics. It was not always like that, thus I suppose another mod make it so. From the top of my head, it might be radiant prostitution since it appeared after I installed it.

Which brings the question: could it be possible to replace the Cursed Loot solicitation system with radiant prostitution while keeping the public indecency? I mean, radiant prostitution don't support report from citizen which is fine if you do that in a inn or a brothel. But what if the player is out in the streets?

So solicitation will not work as long as I have radiant prostitution installed? Radiant prostitution works fine though.

No, it will. Nothing conflicting with the two.

I'm just saying that there are 2 solicitation entries in my dialog topics, and that's weird.

You could increase the global time scale and then do it. It will play all of the animations faster.

This seems like a rather big thing, so it might just be intrinsic to the mod, but how do I disabled devious devices being in the leveled lists of loot? I would like to keep the main feature of the mod, random cursed containers, but I don't want to find devious devices in chests or on bodies.

No, it will. Nothing conflicting with the two.

I'm just saying that there are 2 solicitation entries in my dialog topics, and that's weird.

But the solicitation still does not work though.