What do you mean by "Doesn't work."? Please explain: what you see, what you expect to see and what are your MCM configs?

The dialogues are ok, Everything is fine I even get the money but there is no animation of it. Dialogue start ---> leads to sex(no animation) ---> Get money afterwards.

Ran FNIS, All requirements and everything is ok. MCM option is default except for the money which is max.

Get into the zaz animation config menu in MCM and look at the tags assigned to yourself and the actor you've selected (should be Y by default). You'll be able to see tags that deny some animations, if it's too "board" it may leads to no animation showing. I have no idea how this works, and as said earlier, check if there are no chastity devices equipped on you or your companion.

This seems like a rather big thing, so it might just be intrinsic to the mod, but how do I disabled devious devices being in the leveled lists of loot? I would like to keep the main feature of the mod, random cursed containers, but I don't want to find devious devices in chests or on bodies.

That would be on the Miscellaneous Options page of the MCM. Right side, second from the top: Restraints Drop Chance.

I'm currently playing through the Leon/Leah part of the mod. I'm aware that the enslavement can be terminated by using the dialogue option to outright end it as well as stealing the Master's key to start unlocking the collar. Does playing through the enslavement and appeasing the Master lead to freedom as a reward?

I'm currently playing through the Leon/Leah part of the mod. I'm aware that the enslavement can be terminated by using the dialogue option to outright end it as well as stealing the Master's key to start unlocking the collar. Does playing through the enslavement and appeasing the Master lead to freedom as a reward?

Eventually, yes. There's a daily disposition change depending on if you've been a good girl or not, and once you exceed a certain threshold, you'll be freed. Both are configurable in the MCM. You start at 11 disposition, so figure on about 90 days using the default settings of 1 and 100 respectively.

Of course, that assumes you don't get punished and lose points.

Eventually, yes. There's a daily disposition change depending on if you've been a good girl or not, and once you exceed a certain threshold, you'll be freed. Both are configurable in the MCM. You start at 11 disposition, so figure on about 90 days using the default settings of 1 and 100 respectively.

You also won't always be stuck in all that gear, Leon/Leah will eventually remove various pieces when you disposition gets higher until you have nothing but the collar left. You can ask to be put in the Armbinder again (and can ask to have it removed) after Leon/Leah remove the first time or even ask to wear the Chastity Belt and Bra again after they're removed although you'll be stuck in those until you're set free.

Apparently you can go adventuring with Leon/Leah in-tow and they'll remove certain devices before entering a dungeon so you can fight. I never tried this as I got bored rather quickly with the enslavement. The only way I found out that certain devices get removed based on dispostion was by using the console to add disposition points. Maybe someone else can chime in on the whole go-adventuring-with-Leon/Leah-while-enslaved bit.

You also won't always be stuck in all that gear, Leon/Leah will eventually remove various pieces when you disposition gets higher until you have nothing but the collar left. You can ask to be put in the Armbinder again (and can ask to have it removed) after Leon/Leah remove the first time or even ask to wear the Chastity Belt and Bra again after they're removed although you'll be stuck in those until you're set free.

Apparently you can go adventuring with Leon/Leah in-tow and they'll remove certain devices before entering a dungeon so you can fight. I never tried this as I got bored rather quickly with the enslavement. The only way I found out that certain devices get removed based on dispostion was by using the console to add disposition points. Maybe someone else can chime in on the whole go-adventuring-with-Leon/Leah-while-enslaved bit.

Thanks, Slagblah and Infernus. I've played around with it and have adventured with Leon. It broke when Leon got lost, which followers are wont to do. 

I'm at the disposition where Leon says I'm submissive and perfect slave or something, but there's still no dialogue option to free me, other than the above-mentioned quest termination dialogue choice.

I'll go into the console and get the current disposition value ... 

Edit: 

I checked the disposition and it turned out that I was a couple of days from being released.

Get into the zaz animation config menu in MCM and look at the tags assigned to yourself and the actor you've selected (should be Y by default). You'll be able to see tags that deny some animations, if it's too "board" it may leads to no animation showing. I have no idea how this works, and as said earlier, check if there are no chastity devices equipped on you or your companion.

No Chastity devices equipped on me or my companion.  And also where should I look for in the MCM menu for zaz animation (sorry for being a noob).

No Chastity devices equipped on me or my companion.  And also where should I look for in the MCM menu for zaz animation (sorry for being a noob).

There, you can target an actor and press Y to select it.

post-914471-0-36351200-1469224219_thumb.png

Edit: Sorry, I got confused. it's not Y by default, but N. You can see the shortcut in on of the tabs though.

Edited by bicobus

It's long overdue for me to post and say 'Thanks!'.

This mod is FANTASTIC.

Crawling around dungeons is an entirely different experience when you know each time you loot something there is a chance you are going to end up with bonus bondage. Trying to complete the dungeon before you end up gagged and in an armbinder adds a rather fun dynamic to the game - and the knowledge that at any time you could end up with a 'special' result that will make your/the heroine's life hell adds quite a bit of tension every time you loot something as well!

A work of genius, and I can't say how much I have been enjoying playing with it.

There, you can target an actor and press Y to select it.

attachicon.gifScreenShot16.png

Edit: Sorry, I got confused. it's not Y by default, but N. You can see the shortcut in on of the tabs though.

LoL thats right its N I got confused too when you said its Y its Ok though.

Hello guys, I have some questions, i don't know if I have some issues or not with Cursed Loot. So I was recently enslaved by Leon with the Dominant Follower quest (I did the direct option for enslave the PC because the normal quest was freezing during the teleportation) he bound me with lot of restraints and I don't know if it's normal or not but with the Armbinder when I struggle (or fall because of the boots) i can't stop the animation and my character always stay on the ground or don't stop struggle it's really weird :/ (In the menu of the mod I allowed the very hard Armbinder maybe it's the cause ?) So this is my first problem but I have an other one.

I think Leon is a little bit bug with me, I changed the time I can ask him to offer my body to him / sleep / drink - eat / spank / and now i can do all I want when I want, I just have to ask him and he say yes all the time... And when i choose : I see you like me when i'm tight bound but maybe I can do something for you (Or something like that) he always say : Not for the moment, no, is this normal ? I'm at the third day with him if I remember good and he is always happy about my behave. Thank's 

Hello guys, I have some questions, i don't know if I have some issues or not with Cursed Loot. So I was recently enslaved by Leon with the Dominant Follower quest (I did the direct option for enslave the PC because the normal quest was freezing during the teleportation) he bound me with lot of restraints and I don't know if it's normal or not but with the Armbinder when I struggle (or fall because of the boots) i can't stop the animation and my character always stay on the ground or don't stop struggle it's really weird :/ (In the menu of the mod I allowed the very hard Armbinder maybe it's the cause ?) So this is my first problem but I have an other one.

I think Leon is a little bit bug with me, I changed the time I can ask him to offer my body to him / sleep / drink - eat / spank / and now i can do all I want when I want, I just have to ask him and he say yes all the time... And when i choose : I see you like me when i'm tight bound but maybe I can do something for you (Or something like that) he always say : Not for the moment, no, is this normal ? I'm at the third day with him if I remember good and he is always happy about my behave. Thank's 

You can't struggle out of Leon's Armbinder, but when you're not in a city/town/settlement you can generally ask to have him remove some restraints (the Armbinder is the first to go). Don't forget to ask to be tied tighter again when re-entering town or you'll be punished.

The Armbinder struggle animation not stopping is not a Leon specific issue and has been brought up before in this thread, but I don't recall if a solution was ever mentioned. You can try searching for it, or maybe someone else knows what the problem is and will repeat the answer.

There's also some other good Leon/Leah information on this very page, so just scroll up a bit to see it.

Check the first post under "Required mods", make sure you have all of those, sort them with LOOT and run FNIS afterwards. That should give all restraints their functionallity.

If you see purple textures you either miss those physically or your memory is overloaded. For the first problem, try reinstalling the mod that should have delivered that texture,

for the second one try ENBoost.

Another dumb question, how do you use LOOT? Please be gentle with me, it's my first time modding

Not a dumb question.

Gopher has an excellent "how to" video on using LOOT (as well as using most other modding tools).

Both Gopher and Gamerspoet have youtube channels.  Spend some time there and you'll answer a bunch of questions for yourself that you probably haven't even thought of yet.

LOOT by Gopher

If you are new to modding, take some time to learn and maybe master Mod Organizer.  It's a steep start-up curve but is much, much easier and more flexible a mod organization tool than alternatives.  Mod Organizer has a built-in version of LOOT although I personally prefer a separate installation.  Gopher and Gamerspoet both have good videos on how to install and use MO, Tes5Edit (which for a mod user is a necessity), and LOOT together.

Hope this helps.

You can't struggle out of Leon's Armbinder, but when you're not in a city/town/settlement you can generally ask to have him remove some restraints (the Armbinder is the first to go). Don't forget to ask to be tied tighter again when re-entering town or you'll be punished.

The Armbinder struggle animation not stopping is not a Leon specific issue and has been brought up before in this thread, but I don't recall if a solution was ever mentioned. You can try searching for it, or maybe someone else knows what the problem is and will repeat the answer.

There's also some other good Leon/Leah information on this very page, so just scroll up a bit to see it.

I tried to look for a solution during 1 hour but 511 pages is... impossible sorry

It's strange because with the Leon armbinder I can struggle :/

So cause of this issue I put before being enslave an other Armbinder and it work I can struggle and the animation isn't bug, when I ask Leon if I can have my hands free in Skyrim he say ok but nothing is remove... And it's normal if when I ask him if I can do something he always say No not at the moment ?

Edit : Problem with animation struggle or falling and stuck in seem to be with all Cursed loot new devices, someone have a solution ?

Another dumb question, how do you use LOOT? Please be gentle with me, it's my first time modding

Not a dumb question.

Gopher has an excellent "how to" video on using LOOT (as well as using most other modding tools).

Both Gopher and Gamerspoet have youtube channels.  Spend some time there and you'll answer a bunch of questions for yourself that you probably haven't even thought of yet.

LOOT by Gopher

If you are new to modding, take some time to learn and maybe master Mod Organizer.  It's a steep start-up curve but is much, much easier and more flexible a mod organization tool than alternatives.  Mod Organizer has a built-in version of LOOT although I personally prefer a separate installation.  Gopher and Gamerspoet both have good videos on how to install and use MO, Tes5Edit (which for a mod user is a necessity), and LOOT together.

Hope this helps.

The bondage equipment aren't even showing on my character. They appear in my inventory, but some don't have textures and all of them don't show on my character. Please help, I really want this mode to work

I've tried installing this with NMM but every time I try to install it it says "the mod was not activated" is there a way to manually install it or something that might fix the problem?

DD Assets, integrated and expansion installed just fine.

Not a dumb question.

LOOT by Gopher

Hope this helps.

The bondage equipment aren't even showing on my character. They appear in my inventory, but some don't have textures and all of them don't show on my character. Please help, I really want this mode to work

If things aren't showing on your character and there are purple textures, it's a good bet that your installation is incomplete or improper.

Presuming you have bondage equipment on your character but some or all don't show up, open the console and type

player.showinventory <enter>

Page up and Page down through the displayed inventory.  Are bondage items shown as equipped that don't appear on your character?  If none show in the displayed inventory then they aren't equipped at all.  If they are listed in the inventory and don't show up you have an installation problem, probably bad or missing textures, or wrong .nif paths, or something similar.  The Cursed Loot installation package does not contain errors, so I'd suspect you've got an installation structure problem which is why you need to understand the mod file structure and how mods are loaded, and in what order.  Also what mod conflicts are and how to control the conflicts.

The easiest way to learn those things is to watch the GamerPoet and Gopher videos.  Easiest and most likely to succeed.  Modding Skyrim is fun and entertaining;  it's also educational and, candidly, a lot of work. 

But it isn't easy.  One has to work at it.  But, at least in my opinion, it's well worth the effort.

Lastly, if you are truly new at modding, visit the S.T.E.P forums and read about the basics.  S.T.E.P packages aren't my particular cup of tea (modding is uniquely personal, I think) but S.T.E.P. does offer a robust discussion of how things in Skyrim work and why. S.T.E.P. , Gopher, and GamerPoets are your friends.

Not a dumb question.

LOOT by Gopher

Hope this helps.

If things aren't showing on your character and there are purple textures, it's a good bet that your installation is incomplete or improper.

Presuming you have bondage equipment on your character but some or all don't show up, open the console and type

player.showinventory <enter>

Page up and Page down through the displayed inventory.  Are bondage items shown as equipped that don't appear on your character?  If none show in the displayed inventory then they aren't equipped at all.  If they are listed in the inventory and don't show up you have an installation problem, probably bad or missing textures, or wrong .nif paths, or something similar.  The Cursed Loot installation package does not contain errors, so I'd suspect you've got an installation structure problem which is why you need to understand the mod file structure and how mods are loaded, and in what order.  Also what mod conflicts are and how to control the conflicts.

The easiest way to learn those things is to watch the GamerPoet and Gopher videos.  Easiest and most likely to succeed.  Modding Skyrim is fun and entertaining;  it's also educational and, candidly, a lot of work. 

But it isn't easy.  One has to work at it.  But, at least in my opinion, it's well worth the effort.

Lastly, if you are truly new at modding, visit the S.T.E.P forums and read about the basics.  S.T.E.P packages aren't my particular cup of tea (modding is uniquely personal, I think) but S.T.E.P. does offer a robust discussion of how things in Skyrim work and why. S.T.E.P. , Gopher, and GamerPoets are your friends.

Ok so I looked at player.showinventory, and a few items say "Bad Editor ID"

Does this mean it is a bad install or do I have to install the mods a certain way.

Two things:

1.) How do I remove the goddamn parasite?

2.) I enabled body re-size, and set accidentally the resize limits too high, then got the parasite as a cursed loot event.

When I lowered the body resize limits, my character's boobs refused to get smaller (I even tried getting arousal to 0 and 100, but the boob's won't resize).

Now my character's boobs are stuck at a comically large re-sizing. 

I think the tentacle parasite is causing this somehow... what do I do?!

Thanks for bothering to read this, I hope someone can help ;_;