Yeah, after reading all this, i m gonna wait for a bugfix release.  :P

Question: What does this mean exactly? I mean, what is a "periodic event?". It means the Cursed Loot won't trigger as much or what?

- Added: "Performance Savings Mode" - if you are running a lot of scripting intensive mods you want to run Cursed Loot alongside with, you can use this setting to tell Cursed Loot to take it easy on the Papyrus resources. This mode will drastically reduce the frequency of periodic events.

I am having problems getting the rubber doll quest to trigger even when everything is at full. does anyone have any suggestions to get it to work?

You are not alone, it appears that the current patch is bugged.

Shame because there are some really nice addition in it. Lets hope it will be fixed soon :)

You are not alone, it appears that the current patch is bugged.

Shame because there are some really nice addition in it. Lets hope it will be fixed soon :)

rubber doll quest not triggering is the least of my worries. the actual problem is that there's no triggering at all.

So I'm not the onlyone. when in debug it says: "initializing libraries" and "looting container (container number)". nothing after that. tried clean install and everything.

hope you know the problem. (rubberdoll quest sounds awesome ^^)

ps keys do appear in containers and plants

Is RCOTS still banned in 4.9 ?

While RCOTS gives a playable race and followers it will remain banned.

Only hope I can see is if the Friends patch (the actual NPC child replacer part) is created as a standalone so as not to need the RCOTS main race mod.

A bit frustrating since I prefer RCOTS over the other child overhaul mods but I don't disagree with Kimy's reasoning.

It's been suggested before. As well as myself and others suggesting shoe slot restraints not causing sex attacks. Would be cool if there was an MCM option similar to the jewelry one, "can still wear boots and gloves"

The toggle for slave boots not causing sex attacks will happen. I doubt I will make additional exceptions for the slave/slut collars, though. That would defeat the purpose of these items.

Question Kimmy~

Since ya mentioned this, I was wondering if it was also included in the latest update and I just missed it or you forgot to include it?

Or has it not happened yet?

For the protectective catsuit item can you make a heavy armor and cloth version of them and let you cloth with you get. In requiem you get major stimina problem and stimina regenation can be stop complete if you have light armor on and no peak in light armor. I they try to change then to cloth but they will not work when i change the light armor keyword to clothing keywords.

:o You know what? It was literally still my birthday, when you posted it.

My firend just asked me in the bar, if I got any presents. I didn't.

But, in the end I did. It was here waiting for me. :D

Thanks for the update.

Happy Birthday

About to download & check for workarounds. It might be that without a trap trigger event declared that (time since last trap) is breaking (how long since last trap).

First thing I'll try is the self bondage button, since as of last version that popped a trap.

First: Yeessssss! Cursed loot update!!! Love you Kimy! :heart:

Second: Looks like the problem is line 1333 in dcur_onactivatecontainer.psc:

if (Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - lasttraptriggered) * 24.0 > dcumenu.trapcooldown
if dcumenu.debuglogenabled
debug.trace("[DCUR] - Traps are in cooldown, event aborted!")
endif
return
endif

I believe this check is always returning "true" and therefore always aborting the cursed loot event.

1 minute late!!!!!

I've just been really enjoying this mod, and this update added the one thing I've really been hopoing to see, cooldown timer! I've been playing with the chances turned down, which helped (most of the time...still somehow have 7 lucky charms on my current playthrough...), but for obvious reasons is far from a perfect solution. This will be so much better, thank you. Keep up the excellent modding! :)

Hotfix uploaded (4.9a)

Should have written "lesser than" in that expression, not "greater than". It wouldn't have been me, releasing a patch without a blunder like that, though.

Confirmed working again after the patch :)

Maybe a little bit to much red wine? :D

Hotfix uploaded (4.9a)

Should have written "lesser than" in that expression, not "greater than". It wouldn't have been me, releasing a patch without a blunder like that, though.

Confirmed working again after the patch :)

Maybe a little bit to much red wine? :D

:angel:  :dodgy:

Does the rubber doll collar force nudity? Shocking you if you are wearing armor/clothing? Checking to see if it is PetCollar or this mod shocking my character for wearing clothes. If its this mod ok then, if it's petCollar mod, ell that mod just seems to push itself onto other mods stuff more and more.

The rubber doll collar does shock you for wearing clothes, yes.

I did add the rubber collar via console to test it before the patch and had no problems with it at all. I would like to make a suggestion though; the Dollmaker can be immediately talked to once found, despite the hood acting as a gag. This makes sense from a quest design standpoint, but the text could probably use to be slightly re-written, say like this:

"Oh, hello, you seem to have found one of my lovely little collars. Are you enjoying yourself?"

<yes response> 'You nod while mumbling and groaning through your gag, trying to indicate your pleasure."

<no response> 'You shake your head emphatically while covering your crotch with one hand and expansively indicating the world with the other.'

<positive from dollmaker> "Good, I am glad. They are ever so fun. If you decide you are tired of it, I'd suggest you go have lots and lots of sex. It'll come off eventually."

<negative from dollmaker> "Aww, that is a shame. You are no fun at all, still, if you are that desperate I am afraid there is only one way to go. You'll need to use that body of yours."

On second visit after completing quest to remove it first time.

"Oh hello again. Did you find another, or just put it back on for fun? Either way, good for you!"

Something along those lines. As it stands I got the "mmph!" option from the built in gag talk from DD and then the default "I have been stuck in this, please help me" thing you have put in. Love it otherwise.

Edit: That'll teach me to jump directly to the end of the thread to post a response without noticing the patch that fixed it. Hurf Derf.

Okay, so i tried this, and ran into some problems.

I could NOT get the combat surrender to work, at all. I even set Defeat's threshold to 0% and set the power attack disarm to 100% but it did not trigger. I was just killed, no event.

The Rubber doll quest is a bit tough to start still. I put event chance at 100%, and deactivated all events except rubber doll, yet i still got flashbang rape sometimes.

As for the rubber doll quest itself, the boots texture seems bugges. It look like a broken pixelated version of what you get when your TV doesn't get any reception. Second time i tried the quest the game just CTD'd once the boots were supposed to be added. 

The Hood, at least the closed hood, was bugged as well. My character's head disappeared, and there was this white thing covering up just a small part of what would be the face. 

I deactivated the proximity rape, but it still happened, what's more, they force in me one of the Skooma Whore potions then things got a bit tunnelvisiony, then it faded to pure black for a while, then everything was kinda triple-visiony.