Loving the self bondage side to the new update, its like playing russian roulette everytime you carry devious devices and their keys. Having the need to dispose of them quickly, as well as stashing your keys as quick as you can.

First barrel fully covered my character with devious devices, got the keys off my horses bag. Unlocked the gear, then got the urge to put it all back on and throw away the keys...

It was very funny...

Any idea why I'm getting dollar signs in the MCM?
Like every option starts like this:"$_" 
Is this an error?

EDIT:
I'm getting this on a new game.

EDIT:
Oh wow, I'm dumb, sometimes NMM doesn't activate the mod on install and I guess it was the remains of the previous
version that I was seeing. Sorry. :)

Could you please add an alternative to the standard punishment, such as adding to the arousal of the character?  I suspect my character is being shocked because of EDialog, which adds an invisible item to one of the character slots.  I tried doing a clean save without it to see if it was the culprit, but somehow EDialog persisted, even with the esp disabled.  

Rubber Doll can be potentially fatal for those of us using needs mods... the no food effect on the hood is really evil.

wait how did you get the hood so quickly? you're forcing the transformation aren't you?  :lol:

waiting does help... but from hood to armbinder took me like 2 days (seems lil test char was a bit stubborn...)

Seems my question got buried under the comments regarding the issue with the initial release.

Do the hoods get automatically enabled when gags and blindfolds are enabled, or do they have a separate toggle?

Both. They have a separate toggle, but won't drop unless you allow gags and/or blindfolds as well, since hoods double-act as one.

Great, thanks for answering.

*EDIT* I seem to have encountered two issues with the latest version...

Firstly, I have disabled both sex attacks and flash-bangs, yet somehow while looting a random common container a flash-bang event occurred.

Secondly, and far more importantly to me, self-bondage does not respect the mcm settings of not dropping keys. I have mine at a round and perfect zero, so it should never happen, yet it did.

Alright so its wierd.

I just updated the new version of Cursed loot. Great Job btw! So many awesome updates :D

So everytime my PC do the idle animation(HDT idle) where she moves her hands close to her breasts they change back to a small size.

Only temp solution is to go into Racemenu again and resize them again.

But then they shrink again when she does another idle. Its like the racemenu scales resets everytime she does a idle.

This did not happen before i updated Cursed Loot.

Feels like this should have nothing to do with cursed loot.

But removing Cursed loot or rolling back to version  4.8 and idle no longer resize the breasts.

Same thing also happens on a totally fresh Save.

I still use the same skeleton as before so that didnt change. Is it some sort of Fnis limit or hdt (i use the latest fnis version)

Anyone got a clue why that is happening?

Thanks for reading this wall of text :P

Alright so its wierd.

I just updated the new version of Cursed loot. Great Job btw! So many awesome updates :D

So everytime my PC do the idle animation(HDT idle) where she moves her hands close to her breasts they change back to a small size.

Only temp solution is to go into Racemenu again and resize them again.

But then they shrink again when she does another idle. Its like the racemenu scales resets everytime she does a idle.

This did not happen before i updated Cursed Loot.

Feels like this should have nothing to do with cursed loot.

But removing Cursed loot or rolling back to version  4.8 and idle no longer resize the breasts.

Same thing also happens on a totally fresh Save.

I still use the same skeleton as before so that didnt change. Is it some sort of Fnis limit or hdt (i use the latest fnis version)

Anyone got a clue why that is happening?

Thanks for reading this wall of text :P

maybe it's an intentional fix to prevent clipping. though i never exp any of sorts myself.

now i detected a weirder bug?? on my game.

my default breasts should be of very realistic and below average size(yes i am not interested in boobs) but now on my new

let's call it test game.. their size jumped and locked at the level of melons O_o.

no matter what i do anywhere allows me to reduce them. can somebody free me from this curse (bug)

it's annoying how they cover half of my screen. :-/

every time i loot a container the mod goes

Checking for Special Keys

Checking for Common Keys

Loot Container ID (********)

it doesnt trigger an event or anything

PLZ HELP

download 4.9a

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OK THAT WORKED THANKS!!!!!!

Question:

Is the rubber doll collar pink? or do i miss the textures?

P.S: could someone post the picture of the alternative hood (the one without the blindfold)  I have the mod that removes helms from skyrim ( worked too hard on NPC to have them covered) and i can t see the alternate one and i d want to see it before deciding how to proceed :D

Ty a lot.

What I don't get is that the rubber suit has a zipper in the crotch area but it is never utilized. At least in the sense to allow regular sex, even if it shows sex going through the suit instead of an alternate suit showing open zipper while having sex.

Question:

It is pink.

What I don't get is that the rubber suit has a zipper in the crotch area but it is never utilized. At least in the sense to allow regular sex, even if it shows sex going through the suit instead of an alternate suit showing open zipper while having sex.

Question:

It is pink.

If you make the Model open, I'm sure someone else can script that into the game for you.

So basically there is no Model at this time for what you suggest.

There is one problem that I have noticed so far: the reduction per day cause (at least at my pc) a crash. If I set the reduction to 0 there arent any crashes so I it would (as I think) necessesary to work on that script again also the not closed type of the hood desn't appear and cause the doll quest to stuck at the point where the hood is equipped. So far I like the new features and I thank for your work  but I really would like it if there would be an option (for example at MCM) to choose the colour of the catsuit so that everybody can chose his favorite. I think the doll Quest will be very nice at the end and I am really exited how it will be after the fixes :)

When a Body Harness is equipped it changes my characters body to a CBBE and the harness is invisible.

I've gone through all the harness is the Meshes/Devious directory with Outfit Studio and adjusted them to fit my characters body but I can find no item of devious loot that comes with a reference body.

Any ideas where it is pulling this mesh and body from?