Im unsure if the frostfall patch still works with the latest version of DCL. But then again Im very careful going around naked in skyrim now, but I also have the patch too.

If ya havent already, I set the timespeed in the game to be a lot slower, and thus I also set the cold rate in frostfall to like 0.1 to balance it out since ya wouldnt freeze to death in like 10 minutes.

What issues does the Frostfall patch for DCL address?  I'm just wondering if I need to have the patch (I do have Frostfall). If what it fixes is a minor conflict and I can get away without the patch it could save me some space in my LO.

Let me know.

Thanks

im not seeing a patch for frostfall and I don't remember one. was your query for me sorry? ill look through my mods again a cpl times just in case im overlooking one. if your talking about the chesko esp wearable lanterns that's another mod not frostfall.

No, they mean the patch on the download page

ah kk

I've been having issues with getting this working, I have all the other dowload requirments for the mod, alongw ith the mod itself. However, it just crashes on launch. Any ideas?

Fixed via

papyrusutil

Worked fine after downloading.

NO NEED TO REPLY.

Edited by derel2122

I found an interesting bug. If the EC+ animations aren't registered, triggering an Estrus Trap seems to result in Cursed Loot failing catastrophically. Enemies all become friendly, and stand around clapping. It's bizarre.

It's not a particularly big deal and it's easy to avoid (by registering the EC+ animations), but I thought you might want to know about it. :-)

I seem to be having an issue with the mod.  The mod itself is installed, I can get keys normally, the self-bondage works like a charm, and the debug stuff too,  but my main problem is I'm not finding any cursed items at all,  not even when I set the McM to virtually guarantee that i'd get one with every chest/barrel/bag/body I loot.   I've been making adjustments for days and still can't figure it out,  I was hoping that someone may have had this problem before and fixed it before I go and post a papirus log.....Please help,  this is my favorite mod on the block and i'd hate if I couldn't get it to work anymore (and yes i've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and making a new save file).

Never Mind,  I'm a Dingus....while skimming through the older posts I saw something and decided to check up on it...I was using the old 4.9 and not the 4.9a.   Updating now and giving it a run.

Lesson Learned: Always check to make sure your mods are up to date.

Great mod, keep up the good work Kimy!

I have a suggestion for Combat Surrender/Sex attacks - Make the player invulnerable when they surrender in combat. I'm running SkyRe, which quite often applies a bleeding debuff. This results in characters with low HP bleeding to death as the surrender animation is playing out, even when surrender is set to 30-40% HP remaining.

I found an interesting bug. If the EC+ animations aren't registered, triggering an Estrus Trap seems to result in Cursed Loot failing catastrophically. Enemies all become friendly, and stand around clapping. It's bizarre.

It's not a particularly big deal and it's easy to avoid (by registering the EC+ animations), but I thought you might want to know about it. :-)

I can confirm that one.  It can also be fixed, after the fact, by removing your character from the EC+ victim faction (xx048160).  Not sure that's a problem caused by Cursed Loot, or by EC+ 4.0, or by something about the interaction between them.

Couple thoughts on hoods -

- There doesn't seem to be a model for the eyes-free sort of hood from the Rubber Doll quest; furthermore, using that option also prevents the armbinder from showing up. Maybe I'm missing a file, but what? 

- If the eyes-free option for hoods makes it in, it might make sense to enable them from the normal cursed loot events even if blindfolds are disabled.

When I enable sex attacks, I sometimes find myself being assaulted by a random bandit, even in the middle of the city.

Could I use sex attacks without the chance of a random bandit doing the assaulting, that only nearby characters are allowed and only if any are nearby ?

Or is the random bandit not implemented in your mod (meaning that a mixture of mods resulting in this behavior) ?

I forgot what I did to make this happen but every npc I talk to says "nice a free fuck is just what i wanted" and sex occurs. It can be very annoying and if I talk to another npc just before sex the camera gets stuck as if I'm having sex and I can't save the game either. I have sex attacks disabled.

When I enable sex attacks, I sometimes find myself being assaulted by a random bandit, even in the middle of the city.

Could I use sex attacks without the chance of a random bandit doing the assaulting, that only nearby characters are allowed and only if any are nearby ?

Or is the random bandit not implemented in your mod (meaning that a mixture of mods resulting in this behavior) ?

this, yes. :P Further more it should be the default behavior me thinks.

I forgot what I did to make this happen but every npc I talk to says "nice a free fuck is just what i wanted" and sex occurs. It can be very annoying and if I talk to another npc just before sex the camera gets stuck as if I'm having sex and I can't save the game either. I have sex attacks disabled.

It sounds like your wearing a slut collar.

Estrus Plant Attack Weight.  Isn't that the percentage chance that a plant harvest triggers an Estrus attack if it triggers anything (as opposed to gas bomb).

I've got it at 100% but still get gas bomb and bandit attack lots of times.

I can confirm that one.  It can also be fixed, after the fact, by removing your character from the EC+ victim faction (xx048160).  Not sure that's a problem caused by Cursed Loot, or by EC+ 4.0, or by something about the interaction between them.

I think it's something in EC+ as I came across a similar issue when testing. I spawned a chaurus to test the tentacle attack, once it was running all the NPC's came running out of Whiterun killed the chaurus then stood round and clapped as the animation played out. They then returned to Whiterun.

I tried it without DCL and it still happened and I've seen similar behaviour in earlier versions of EC+. Bane_Master is going to have a look at it sometime.

Estrus Plant Attack Weight.  Isn't that the percentage chance that a plant harvest triggers an Estrus attack if it triggers anything (as opposed to gas bomb).

I've got it at 100% but still get gas bomb and bandit attack lots of times.

Weight isn't a percentage -- it's a value. You sum all applicable weights and then individual weights factor into the total weight as a percentage.

Let's say you have gas at weight 30, Bandit at weight 20, and Estrus Plant Attack at weight 100. Your total pool is 150. So gas would be 30/150 chance (20%), Bandit would be 20/150 (13%), and Plant would be 100/150 (67%).

Ok the rubber doll quest has triggered, has evolved through some stages where my head is now covered.... How do I find the dollmaker ?

There should be a quest marker pointing there when the dollification is complete.

She's in Dawnstar.

Is pet collar not dropped by DCL ? I thought it was...

No, there is no Pet Collar integration right now. I wanted to do that for ages, but Pet Collar requires installing some bestiality mods, and that always kept me from doing so, so far.

Is there a way to restrict sex attacks to follower only? I kind of like the idea of having a dominant follower around, sort of like a SD+ lite.

No, but eventually there will be something for your playstyle. Something much better. :)

Hey kimy, I had an idea earlier, why not make a chastity belt that uses the same functions as the slut collar, you must have x orgasms or even x edges before it will unlock? I figure it could even be used as a questline if your feeling adventerous.