Kimy, something that's been niggling at me is that a pc's accomplishments or the number of followers she has tagging along don't have any bearing on whether or not a sex attack is successful. I'm not sure what would be a good formula to account for that but, say, if she has more followers around than potential attackers that might scare them off. Or, being thane might just intimidate residents of a city.

A simple method might have a slider that reduces the success rate by x% per level, while the number of potential attackers would add to the chance of success.

I'm thinking that ideally there'd be lots and lots of successful attacks at lower levels, while it would take a gaggle of attackers to take a dragonborn who's thane of all the holds down.

Edit: Of course, even a dragonborn who's blinded or yoked up would be easy prey :)

hey guys just wondering if anyone knows a fix for when loading a game just ctd. it happens after ive played to about lvl 10 then it starts doing it more and more til I eventually cant load at all. any help would be appreciated.

If that's the bug I think it is you just need to load a low level save first and then load your main save.

I use that 'keep the low level save' trick as well. I always use alternate start and have gotten into the habit of making a manual save called 'starthere' once I've done all my mcm configuration but before I talk to Mara (hit the ~ key, type    save starthere   ). Then, at the skyrim load game screen I always manually load that save, then load my latest. (hit the ~ key, type    load starthere    ).

Once even that starthere manual save stopped working after I'd removed and added a ton of mods. I started a new game with the current mod load and made that my new start save. I had no problem loading my latest game save from that one.

I think that one big thing that causes saves to not be loadable is the amount of passive buffs you have in the magic tab.

If I only have a couple, I usually can load that save fine for the first time, but once I have gotten a bunch of those through enchantments and agent of mara/dibella/ etc etc, I get the loading problems.

IDEA: Add a new hotkey/power to check whether an object is rigged + disarm it. Skill check and perhaps arousal check needed to safely detect and disarm it (with the higher requirement for the latter).

Sound interesting ;)

Lockpicking skill to detect it and arousal to disarm it. So, a cool-minded warmaiden could have the same chance to avoid the trap as a thief girl at the edge ;)

Even would be "immersive" xD, as you might think that sooner or later you should have learned to read the signals of a cursed chest ;)

"As you tinker with the lock of this chest, you suddenly feel some sense of danger and lust. Carefully you try to remove the lockpicks of the keyhole, when suddenly the urge to touch yourself let your hand twitch. The chest bursts and you feel the unresistable magical radiation of the devices, that forces you to slide them into your holes and fix them onto your body." - as an example for a high-skilled, though aroused lockpicker :D

Hello Kimy,

i have a question regarding the "Estrus for Skyrim" Integration. No Estrus Chaurus, just "Estrus for Skyrim". Did this require a soecial version? Cursed Loot registrated the mod, but it is never activated. Even with ever other event deactivated no tentacle trap is triggerd and i tried it with 100 %. Or dmaybe did that require a new game?

hey guys just wondering if anyone knows a fix for when loading a game just ctd. it happens after ive played to about lvl 10 then it starts doing it more and more til I eventually cant load at all. any help would be appreciated.

You can start a new game as well, then load your actual save game. However, it's important to realize WHY you are experience CTDs on load in the first place - which is because of heavy engine load. If you start to consistently CTD on load after only a few levels played, I'd seriously recommend thinning out your load-order a little and uninstall a few script-heavy mods.

Kimy, something that's been niggling at me is that a pc's accomplishments or the number of followers she has tagging along don't have any bearing on whether or not a sex attack is successful. I'm not sure what would be a good formula to account for that but, say, if she has more followers around than potential attackers that might scare them off. Or, being thane might just intimidate residents of a city.

A simple method might have a slider that reduces the success rate by x% per level, while the number of potential attackers would add to the chance of success.

I'm thinking that ideally there'd be lots and lots of successful attacks at lower levels, while it would take a gaggle of attackers to take a dragonborn who's thane of all the holds down.

Edit: Of course, even a dragonborn who's blinded or yoked up would be easy prey :)

That's a fun idea, but I don't want to introduce any bias for or against bringing followers to Cursed Loot. This system would encourage players to bring an entire army of followers. Same goes for the level of the player, I largely want Cursed Loot to remain neutral about the stage in game you're in, which is the reason why so many of its features scale with player level.

I think that one big thing that causes saves to not be loadable is the amount of passive buffs you have in the magic tab.

If I only have a couple, I usually can load that save fine for the first time, but once I have gotten a bunch of those through enchantments and agent of mara/dibella/ etc etc, I get the loading problems.

Yes, mind you that effects are usually causing engine load, so that's one reason for seeing those CTDs as these effects have to be set up. That's a symptom however, the root of the problem is always always called "too many script-heavy mods". ;)

IDEA: Add a new hotkey/power to check whether an object is rigged + disarm it. Skill check and perhaps arousal check needed to safely detect and disarm it (with the higher requirement for the latter).

That's a fun idea for sure. However, Cursed Loot is determining the trap status in real time (when the chest is opened), so that would require a rewrite of how that's done. In other words - I will keep the idea in mind for later. :)

Hello Kimy,

i have a question regarding the "Estrus for Skyrim" Integration. No Estrus Chaurus, just "Estrus for Skyrim". Did this require a soecial version? Cursed Loot registrated the mod, but it is never activated. Even with ever other event deactivated no tentacle trap is triggerd and i tried it with 100 %. Or dmaybe did that require a new game?

Try with a new game and see if the issue persists. Since EC+ doesn't need Actor Events anymore and thus there is no compelling reason not to use it these days, I do consider direct EfS integration to be deprecated at this point, though. It's very likely to be removed in the next major version.

You can start a new game as well, then load your actual save game. However, it's important to realize WHY you are experience CTDs on load in the first place - which is because of heavy engine load. If you start to consistently CTD on load after only a few levels played, I'd seriously recommend thinning out your load-order a little and uninstall a few script-heavy mods.

That's a fun idea, but I don't want to introduce any bias for or against bringing followers to Cursed Loot. This system would encourage players to bring an entire army of followers. Same goes for the level of the player, I largely want Cursed Loot to remain neutral about the stage in game you're in, which is the reason why so many of its features scale with player level.

Yes, mind you that effects are usually causing engine load, so that's one reason for seeing those CTDs as these effects have to be set up. That's a symptom however, the root of the problem is always always called "too many script-heavy mods". ;)

That's a fun idea for sure. However, Cursed Loot is determining the trap status in real time (when the chest is opened), so

Hello Kimy,

Try with a new game and see if the issue persists. Since EC+ doesn't need Actor Events anymore and thus there is no compelling reason not to use it these days, I do consider direct EfS integration to be deprecated at this point, though. It's very likely to be removed in the next major version.

Ok, thanks for the quick response. i will check.

An integration of "EfS" would be nice, since i am not a fan of the "EC+" Mod, even without actor events, because of it´s pregnancy stuff which always messes up the messurements of my customized used bodies. :) Another problem is the registration of animations from EC+. Since i am a user of NSAP, the animations from EC+ won´t register, even if there is enough space left in SexLab for them. Have no idea why, but this isn´t a problem of Cursed Loot. ^^

But if it is to old, then it would be the best to remove it.

An integration of "EfS" would be nice., since i am not a fan of the "EC+" Mod, even without actor events, because of it´s pregnancy stuff which always messes up the messurements of my customized used bodies. :)

You can turn off the prego stuff in EC+

I really enjoy using this mod, even though I mainly use it for the sex attacks and prostitution element. Two things that I would really love to see hear would be vulnerability to sex attacks if alone (perhaps only when alone out of settlements) and perhaps a setting to toggle sex attacks off when in dungeons - I played a game recently where my player entered a falmer cave. As her arousal was high a falmer appeared and performed a sex attack on her, then wandered off. Later on encountering the same falmer it was unaware of the player's presence. Now I toggle off sex attacks before entering dungeons (if I remember) but it would be nice if it could be disabled. Thank you gain for producing and developing this mod.

An integration of "EfS" would be nice., since i am not a fan of the "EC+" Mod, even without actor events, because of it´s pregnancy stuff which always messes up the messurements of my customized used bodies. :)

You can turn off the prego stuff in EC+

Omg, your are to fast, i just edited my last posting and you already typed the awnser. :D

Just one request, if you could consider it.

My character got just stuck to her bedroom in Sleeping Giant Inn, thanks for me ignoring her grown arousal. She got caght by a 5 men in the inn. They all circled her in a thight space and kept screaming "I submit", "No more, I yild, I yild", "Aaaarg!" and other things.

I know that you are aware of the problem and I do understand why you set them to "flee" from the area of act, but going trough each of them, while listening 4 of them screaming help next to my character is not too... immersive. ;)

Could you set them to walk away, instead of "fleeing" the area?

Ah, I hadn't realized that you've already included scaling. I'll have to watch more closely I guess. That's a good point about armies. I never run with more than three and hadn't considered situations with 10 :) 

I get most of what I want by reducing the percentage chance of attack success manually every now and then, so I'll just continue with that. Thanks for the explanation.

Just one request, if you could consider it.

My character got just stuck to her bedroom in Sleeping Giant Inn, thanks for me ignoring her grown arousal. She got caght by a 5 men in the inn. They all circled her in a thight space and kept screaming "I submit", "No more, I yild, I yild", "Aaaarg!" and other things.

I know that you are aware of the problem and I do understand why you set them to "flee" from the area of act, but going trough each of them, while listening 4 of them screaming help next to my character is not too... immersive. ;)

Could you set them to walk away, instead of "fleeing" the area?

that reminds me. can the pc's voice when surrendering be disabled? the constant i yield and no more feel very out of character.

Nothing seems to happen after I search containers it says loading container (number) and initializing but I get no devices equipped on me. I searched about 5 barrels and nothing happened.

It's possible you're simply not aroused enough. By default the minimum arousal is 20, though you can set it all the way to 0.

That's a fun idea for sure. However, Cursed Loot is determining the trap status in real time (when the chest is opened), so that would require a rewrite of how that's done. In other words - I will keep the idea in mind for later. :)

First part~

Hey Kimmy [and anyone else who might know] that kind of sounds similar to my problem, sorta. Let me explain. Since I reinstalled everything Ive had a problem CTDing when loading too. But only after Ive already loaded my game and played a bit, entered a new area to load up, etc, saved, and tried to load again. So after the CTD I restart Skyrim and try to load again and its fine.

So the CTD is only when I load up when Im already playing the game, specifically. This didnt happen before, and it is really a mild problem since the only problem comes when I want to load up again after Ive been playing some and I have to wait to load the game up again which isnt "that" long. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing it or what could fix it? If someone asks me to I can post a log, its easy to replicate. Im unsure if its something specifically with DCL or some other combination of mods etc, but when Im in game its very stable and never crashes... unless I decide to load a game. Quickload or normal doesnt matter, still a CTD.

For the second part~

I also endorse the idea! Couldnt you have that happen easier for locked chests and have it determine if its trapped when you go to do the lockpick mini game at least rather easy?

Otherwise, you could have it maybe bring up some other menu or something first as a sort of mini game instead of immediatelly adding a device if your skilled enough to catch it before it goes off, maybe have a bit of a guessing game to see if you can safely disarm the cursed trap. Like some menu options with a bit of dialogue explaining/hinting what to do.

Nothing seems to happen after I search containers it says loading container (number) and initializing but I get no devices equipped on me. I searched about 5 barrels and nothing happened.

It's possible you're simply not aroused enough. By default the minimum arousal is 20, though you can set it all the way to 0.

Tried that and still nothing happens. Doesn't even say there is no cursed loot here. It just says loading container then nothing happens at all. The last version of this worked fine.

Tried that and still nothing happens. Doesn't even say there is no cursed loot here. It just says loading container then nothing happens at all. The last version of this worked fine.

4.9 added cooldown (set to 1 hour). Did you trigger a trap at least once before? In that case you either have to wait until the 1 hour passes ingame or set the cooldown to 0.

4.9 added cooldown (set to 1 hour). Did you trigger a trap at least once before? In that case you either have to wait until the 1 hour passes ingame or set the cooldown to 0.

Still not working I am just going to go back to 4.8 this so annoying...

Hey--I love the new content, the quests/complicated predicaments in cursed loot are seriously entertaining. However, I was wondering if there are plans to flesh out the "dollmaker" character any more? It seems like there isn't much backstory to her, and her motivations for putting cursed rubber collars out there in the world. I want to know! Either she's truely committed in her belief that strangers being turned into a rubber doll is a gift to them--or she should seek to benefit from the situation in some way... like the player has to distribute rubber collars to random containers around skyrim to trap and create more dolls as her replacements, or help the dollmaker expand upon her business by collecting materials for more suits, or trying on experiments in exchange for a promise of eventual release... Or just a discount on her wares if the player happens to be totally on board.

Just some ideas!

Okay, tried this version on my big stronger computer. Higher graphics and just a stronger comp so better resources for the game to make use of.

Still the same texture issue with the rubber doll armbinder, boots and hood.

And it's still a bit difficult to initiate specific events. Tried to do Damsel in Distress on my big comp. and it just didn't work. Set event chance to 100%, set all events except DiD at 0%, and DiD at 100% and still it didn't really work. Half the time i got flashbang rape, half the time the screen faded out, then back in and nothing happened. Just slightly blurry screen and unable to move.

I had to try on a different character in order to get it working. This time it worked, and better than in earlier versions. Now i actually got sent to the cage, not just dropped on the floor by the cursed container. 

The other character was significantly newer than the first. Could scripts from (much) earlier versions of the mod cause the event to break like that? 

Hey Kimmy [and anyone else who might know] that kind of sounds similar to my problem, sorta. Let me explain. Since I reinstalled everything Ive had a problem CTDing when loading too. But only after Ive already loaded my game and played a bit, entered a new area to load up, etc, saved, and tried to load again. So after the CTD I restart Skyrim and try to load again and its fine.

So the CTD is only when I load up when Im already playing the game, specifically. This didnt happen before, and it is really a mild problem since the only problem comes when I want to load up again after Ive been playing some and I have to wait to load the game up again which isnt "that" long. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing it or what could fix it? If someone asks me to I can post a log, its easy to replicate. Im unsure if its something specifically with DCL or some other combination of mods etc, but when Im in game its very stable and never crashes... unless I decide to load a game. Quickload or normal doesnt matter, still a CTD.

I was having a similar problem after a recent re-install to switch over to MO.  Once in-game, any attempt to reload another save would always CTD.  I did finally fix the problem with a papyrusutil update to 3.0B4.  There are a couple of threads around here somewhere with the same problem and resolution.  You might give it a look.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil/?p=1117093