Is there a way to limit the writings put on the PC at the beginning? I seriously dislike some and reloading and going through the whole conversation again is a bit of a pain... I tried renaming one of the textures into having a different filetype extension, but what I got then was simply no writing instead of one of those I had left untouched.

If renaming files is what you want to do, you could just copy all the files to the specific one you want.

Or you could edit the .json file to get rid of entries you don't want, that's probably a lot easier.

I hope he continues this mod too.  Just in case you haven't seen it, Doc made S.L.U.T.S as well.  Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service after this mod which I have really enjoyed. You are hired, enslaved basically and have to pull not drive the cart with the same sort of dodge run away type action.  It has clever scripting like QAYL.  I love to haul the freight as well as be a runner.  I do think it is likely he will come back to this mod. 

Thanks Doc for the mods?

I get stuck after the stagger when the daedric tattoo triggers.  Screen effect+SUBMIT>player stagger>whispy wind background noise is now continuous+Bjorn stops doing anything and no talk to continue option for him.

On an earlier attempt it skipped all the dialog boxes after the breast one then he suddenly was like "what happened?" and I got the chance to respond in a conversation and moved right into the binding me up and doing his thing all the way until I got in the gate then I had the dialog problem that is noted in the build version section.

But ever since that one time where he bound up the character and put her in the cart I haven't been able to get that to happen again.

So by following a specific series of choices to the conversation after loading to another game from start up(because I can't load any game tied to that character from the start up screen without CTD) and by toggling SLDialogs off in my mods I can now reach the point where he starts putting the bindings on my character again.  Unfortunately for some reason I can't get him to go past the boots.  I say look at those heels and he says let me put em on for you then walks away and comes back saying why aren't you wearing your shoes?  I say put them on for me and he comes back and says the same thing.  I say I'll do it and I put them on, you guessed it he says why haven't you put your shoes on.   This would be less of a problem if the game didn't respond to him saying he'll put them on at that point by CTD.  I still don't know what particular aspect made it crash so hard so early before, just that it doesn't do it if I perform this odd series of steps.  I'll keep bouncing around on it trying new things.  It was giving me an error about calling a stage before I wish I had written the number down it was something like 100 or 110.  I found out that was happening (possibly) as a result of me trying to advance the scenes using loverslab player controls to try to get to the CTD part to see if my latest fix attempt worked.  Now I know that I have to sit through the entire scene after I get the pop up about Bjorn putting his fingers in.  I'm just gonna keep hurling myself at this brick wall until I either find a screenshot of the text from while you're in transit or I get it to that point.  My earlier goes at the part after getting through the gate were basically worthless and nothing worked.  Maybe the guy in front of you could be placed a little closer so that if it fails to start on its own you could talk to him and try to jump-start it.

EDIT:

Oh yeah bit of praise.  I don't want it to seem like I'm just complaining about being able to get it working.  I enjoy the initial run.  Also The idea of not being able to alleviate your arousal.  The Daedric tattoo stops doing that to my character after the cage no idea why.  I also like the text choices written in for describing the gear after he walks over with it like the "thats an armbinder it'll make me helpless" or "that's not a choker that's a posture collar" and the heels part.

Oh yeah also something I did that seems to help is having run it again I used the solvent specifically on the daedric tattoo and after it lit up and did it's thing I have fewer CTDs at the tattoo touch part.  Not sure if it's related but the investigate the tattoo  thing would pop up then if I had removed a different tattoo and it CTD'd immediately after the quest message popped up.

No idea how but now half the time it jumps to putting toon in cart without putting on devices.  No idea why it changes, but it gets me to the cart destination again. 

Edit:  should probably mention that I simply took a few hours away from the game after have previous problems continue loaded up again with no changes to load order or mods used and it started acting differently.  I just don't know anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just want to say it is a very good mod. Thanks for the hard work. I got the problems when doing the "The Only Way to Travel". 

First once I read the invitation letter, some random NPC, (either the Kichits or the Whiterun guards) will follow and surround my PC. If the Bijorm start the inspection scenes, they will attack Bijorm and hence cause the quest to broke as after the attacking the dialouge to trigger the inspection will not appear:

Second even if I manage to continue the inspection secenes (by tying all NPC so they cannot move), up to the secenes when Bijorm tough the daedric tattoo, the quest Soluble Problem updated, but  Bijorm just stand there, the dialouge with him has nothing about taking my PC to the Currus' place for dinner. Do I need to find out about the tattoo before I continue the quest "Tje Only Way to Travel"? Please help.

Hi, just want to say it is a very good mod. Thanks for the hard work. I got the problems when doing the "The Only Way to Travel". 

First once I read the invitation letter, some random NPC, (either the Kichits or the Whiterun guards) will follow and surround my PC. If the Bijorm start the inspection scenes, they will attack Bijorm and hence cause the quest to broke as after the attacking the dialouge to trigger the inspection will not appear:

Second even if I manage to continue the inspection secenes (by tying all NPC so they cannot move), up to the secenes when Bijorm tough the daedric tattoo, the quest Soluble Problem updated, but  Bijorm just stand there, the dialouge with him has nothing about taking my PC to the Currus' place for dinner. Do I need to find out about the tattoo before I continue the quest "Tje Only Way to Travel"? Please help.

IME, this part of the quest is very script intensive.  If I run Skyrim with the minimum needed to get this mod working, I have almost zero problems.  I would suggest creating a new profile in Mod Organizer and starting a fresh game with Live Another Life also installed.  Start the character in Solitude and run just through this mod.  It takes very little time to do this.  

If this scene works then you know you have a mod conflict that is causing your issue.  Again, when I do this I have 100% success up to the estate (which is where development stopped on the mod).

• 3 weeks later...

I was giving this quest another go with the new upgrades to sexlab framework when I ran into a problem with Bjorlam. The invitation note is listed as a quest item so I can't take it out of inventory and he's still insisting I have things in my inventory (everything else is gone).
What's the way around this?

I was giving this quest another go with the new upgrades to sexlab framework when I ran into a problem with Bjorlam. The invitation note is listed as a quest item so I can't take it out of inventory and he's still insisting I have things in my inventory (everything else is gone).

There was an issue around this where equipped spells were considered items, sure you don't have spells/powers equipped?

There was an issue around this where equipped spells were considered items, sure you don't have spells/powers equipped?

Yep. that was the problem.

I still get the issue where I go through the compound gate and after the cart driver leaves, the dialogue to continue won't come up (I get dialogue options from other mods only; remove them, nothing).

Is there a set stage to move past that?

Yep. that was the problem.

I still get the issue where I go through the compound gate and after the cart driver leaves, the dialogue to continue won't come up (I get dialogue options from other mods only; remove them, nothing).

Is there a set stage to move past that?

That's pretty much the end of the quest for now, as far as I know.

• 1 month later...

Hey Doc, what is the modevent to send the player to QAYL? I'm making an alternate start mod and I'd like to be able to start the player off in QAYL.

EDIT: Never mind, there isn't one, is there?

But I think I can do it like this:

if(quest.getquest("qayl"))
quest qaylstart = quest.getquest("qayl")
qaylstart.setstage(1)
endif

Does that look about right?

Hey Doc, what is the modevent to send the player to QAYL? I'm making an alternate start mod and I'd like to be able to start the player off in QAYL.

EDIT: Never mind, there isn't one, is there?

But I think I can do it like this:

if(quest.getquest("qayl"))
quest qaylstart = quest.getquest("qayl")
qaylstart.setstage(1)
endif

Does that look about right?

That looks about right. I'll check it when I get home tonight, but that ought to work.

Apologies everyone for the long absence. Once you get behind beyond a certain amount, the idea of catching up gets scary in its own right.

Since i really hope you continue your work because i love the ideas, but disliked some problems with S.L.U.T.S. and the unfinished state of quayl, i agree that you shouldn't do more than you're comfortable with. Take your time and i'll have something i can look forward, which is partly as good as actually playing. Glad you're back :)

• 2 weeks later...