• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Saruman ooo said:

I am stuck, by the horse carriage, my character and the npc just turns around and walks in circle

You will need to provide more information than that for some help.  Such as what part of the quest you are on and what other mods you may have that change carriages.  However, just note that this mod has not been updated in years and the front page states that it is not finished and WILL leave you high and dry after a certain point because the rest of the content was never implemented.  

23 minutes ago, sapho888 said:

You will need to provide more information than that for some help.  Such as what part of the quest you are on and what other mods you may have that change carriages.  However, just note that this mod has not been updated in years and the front page states that it is not finished and WILL leave you high and dry after a certain point because the rest of the content was never implemented.  

when i am going to take the carriage to the guy who is sending the letters, and i don't have any mods that would interfere

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Sounds like the game thinks you have a companion, I think you'll need to dismiss your companion.

I'm alone, I don't have any companion/follower. I tried to ask a Lydia to come with me but she said that I have a follower but I don't have anyone.

(Can be the horse of Dark Brotherhood "Shadowmere"?)

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, DocClox said:

Eh, I might have a look at tidying up some loose ends. I'm busy modding some utility spells etc right now. Once I get warmed up a bit, I might see what I can do with QAYL. I've been meaning to take a look at it for a while.

love to hear that you are back at it Doc

On 2/28/2019 at 7:50 PM, SuplenC said:

love to hear that you are back at it Doc

I've been warming up with some player/slaver spells and some slavetats.

Um, I don't suppose anyone can point me at a list of API changes or upgrade advice for the Devious Device changes?

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

I've been warming up with some player/slaver spells and some slavetats.

Um, I don't suppose anyone can point me at a list of API changes or upgrade advice for the Devious Device changes?

I think the main "breaking change" is that to interact with armbinders/yokes/etc, you now use the zad_heavybondage keyword, and that should be the "main" keyword on the device.

OK, that should be simple enough to sort out.

Other things on my To Do list:

• Hey the player back to a stable state after the cart journey (eventually)
  • Reinstate the "Dark Room" scene
  • Some recurring scenes
  • maybe actually a race or two

Hell, if I'm feeling ambitious I might even advance the plot a little :)

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

OK, that should be simple enough to sort out.

Other things on my To Do list:

• Hey the player back to a stable state after the cart journey (eventually)
  • Reinstate the "Dark Room" scene
  • Some recurring scenes
  • maybe actually a race or two

Hell, if I'm feeling ambitious I might even advance the plot a little :)

Another big change I just remembered:

If you want a new device with different difficulty settings, you can set all those with properties on the default scripts, so no need to mess with custom scripting if you want them inescapable for example.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:55 PM, LazyBoot said:

If you want a new device with different difficulty settings, you can set all those with properties on the default scripts, so no need to mess with custom scripting if you want them inescapable for example. 

Sounds useful. Hell, I can probably use the DD ponyboots with the NIOverride heels, rather than the roll-your-own HDT ones I used before.

I got around to recreating my QAYL profile on MO just now. I had one before, but that was about three reinstalls ago. To start off with I'll lookat just getting it playable.

OK. Preliminary run shows missing pony boots. Armbinder and tats still work as intended. The boots should be an easy fix if my cats ever stop picketing my keyboard.

The CK has a few new errors, some of them probably related to ZAP and DD upgrades. Anyone have any strong feelings about ZAP8+? For or against? If not, I'll probably upgrade to 8

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

OK. Preliminary run shows missing pony boots. Armbinder and tats still work as intended. The boots should be an easy fix if my cats ever stop picketing my keyboard.

The CK has a few new errors, some of them probably related to ZAP and DD upgrades. Anyone have any strong feelings about ZAP8+? For or against? If not, I'll probably upgrade to 8

I have a feeling it will eventually be incompatible with DD framework as both continue since I don't think Kimy and t.ara work closely on the development.

Also last time I installed ZAP 8+ it seemed to turn some building names german and come bundled with a bunch of loose scripts from ME, I don't know if it has gotten tidied up or maybe I confused it with a different mod.

23 hours ago, Hiderius said:

looking good and glad to see you might be back to this. I would like to see the Coldharbor bedtime story idea you had for this and would like to see how that would work

Thanks. If I get done what I want to do that'll definitely come into it.

On 3/13/2019 at 12:22 AM, Bobbert6996 said:

I have a feeling it will eventually be incompatible with DD framework as both continue since I don't think Kimy and t.ara work closely on the development.

Yeah, and apparently there's plans afoot to bundle all the ZAP7 objects into DDx for the next release, so no, they're definitely not going to remain compatible. You know, if Min and ZazChris had had all this Drama, I'd never have tried to write QAYL in the first place. I am this close to saying "a pox on both their houses!" and going back to The Slaver's Spellbook.

Anyway, it's going to ZAP7. ZAP8+ shipped with a bug in one of the scripts meaning I can't compile against it. Which means the scripts supplied aren't the ones used to compile the mod, which means that even if I fix that error, I can't trust the scripts to work right.

The new tats are in the next release of The Slaver's Spellbook, hopefully in time for the weekend. I have some contraception/fertility/sterilization spells to work with SelxLab Hentai Pregnancy which I'm hoping to get some feedback on.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8445-the-slavers-spellbook/

Some preview images on my blog, if anyone's interested.

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/8569-slaver-tattoos/

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/8587-sometimes-these-images-just-leap-off-the-screen-at-me/