my game got crashed at start menu i got every requirements but it still does

You're missing something or your load order is wrong. Run LOOT if you haven't already. If that doesn't fix it, run Tes5Edit and have it load all mods. It will throw errors when it finds what you're missing.

um,when my char met lugri i just cannt go on the quest ,it seems like that one dialoge tree brunch is missing ,what a pitty. is there any thing that i can do to just let the quest going on?

(ps:please just forgive me for my english is so poor)

Hi ia have the same problem.

I don't have line qayl_d42_part2 45. I'm stuck at stage 44. Stage after is stage 50.

If i do "setstage qayl_d42_part2 50", my character is beaten and raped. Then nothing.

What an i do please?

N.B. I have try without the fix, and with the hotfix with the hotfix i have ctd before beated and raped.

um,when my char met lugri i just cannt go on the quest ,it seems like that one dialoge tree brunch is missing ,what a pitty. is there any thing that i can do to just let the quest going on?

(ps:please just forgive me for my english is so poor)

Hi ia have the same problem.

I don't have line qayl_d42_part2 45. I'm stuck at stage 44. Stage after is stage 50.

If i do "setstage qayl_d42_part2 50", my character is beaten and raped. Then nothing.

What an i do please?

N.B. I have try without the fix, and with the hotfix with the hotfix i have ctd before beated and raped.

For page One and the description of the Mod:

"STATUS

Alpha Software, WIP. Keep a save. Really. I'm not kidding.

3.0 Warning: The 3.0.0.0 release is very raw indeed. In fact it is pretty much guaranteed to leave your PC in an unplayable state. So just to reiterate: KEEP A SAVE!"

i checked the log file between with the mod and without the mod and only difference is this line

this is the log when i get ctd on start menu

[10/18/2015 - 01:41:11PM] Cannot open store for class "send_animation", missing file?
[10/18/2015 - 01:41:11PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script send_animation to  (B402F330) because their base types do not match
[10/18/2015 - 01:41:11PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script send_animation to  (B40108D3) because their base types do not match

and it seems qayl_0_3_0_0 version is working for me
if there is extra requirements in latest version please reply me

i checked the log file between with the mod and without the mod and only difference is this line

[10/18/2015 - 01:41:11PM] Cannot open store for class "send_animation", missing file?
[10/18/2015 - 01:41:11PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script send_animation to  (B402F330) because their base types do not match
[10/18/2015 - 01:41:11PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script send_animation to  (B40108D3) because their base types do not match

If you are using Mod Organizer it will show you any missing masters.  Or you can use TESEdit to look as well. 3.02a was the last I ran and didn't see any issues other than you definitely will want to have all of the preqs and mods installed as listed on the first post including the Pony Pack.

Hi, I'm having some trouble with the chest in the "only way to travel" chest. Specifically, I try to put all of the things the PC is carrying in it, but Bjorlam will not permit the next step to continue even when the only things the PC is carrying are things they can't drop (Unusual gem, curious silver mold, the invitation, the elder scrolls, etc.). Is there a way around this?

Hi, I'm having some trouble with the chest in the "only way to travel" chest. Specifically, I try to put all of the things the PC is carrying in it, but Bjorlam will not permit the next step to continue even when the only things the PC is carrying are things they can't drop (Unusual gem, curious silver mold, the invitation, the elder scrolls, etc.). Is there a way around this?

You have to use the console to advance to the next stage -- I think it is 80. 

Make sure you have unequiped any spells, powers, or shouts. Bjorlam's checks seem to count those as inventory items.

I've managed to get the poor PC all dressed up and secured in the back of the cart, but Bjorlam isn't going anywhere. Is there a console command to trigger the old git into moving on?

Hi folks. Sorry not to post here for a while. Between RL and the Skyrim Universal Licenced Transport Service, I've been a bit busy :)

What an i do please?

That really is the end of the current content. You're best of reloading from before the cart and doing something else until I get back to QAYL.

Humm. That underscore is my naming convention, but that's not a name I'd use for a script. So either the problem isn't QAYL, or those lines aren't the problem.

It could be an updated dependency. I wasn't aware of any changes in requirements, but I suppose that doesn't mean there weren't any. My money would still be on a missing master, but it could be one of the SKSE plugins I suppose. Other than that, I'll have to take a look

Make sure you have unequiped any spells, powers, or shouts. Bjorlam's checks seem to count those as inventory items.

+1 to that.

I've managed to get the poor PC all dressed up and secured in the back of the cart, but Bjorlam isn't going anywhere. Is there a console command to trigger the old git into moving on?

you it's possible he's snagged on something. You might try selecting him in the console and toggling his collision off for a little while and see if he unsnags. If not I'll try and remember to look up the last stage of that quest when I get home tonight. That should fast forward you to the estate.

If he's caught, it's a bur on the driver's bench, because he climbs up onto the cart and just sits there. QAYL_Dinner_For_Two shows all stages as 1 except for 10, 20, and 35 (I'm assuming those are 'If/Then' options), and none of the other D42 quests even show started.

DocClox

nightsyde, on 20 Oct 2015 - 01:04 AM, said:snapback.png

you it's possible he's snagged on something. You might try selecting him in the console and toggling his collision off for a little while and see if he unsnags. If not I'll try and remember to look up the last stage of that quest when I get home tonight. That should fast forward you to the estate.
chance, on 24 Oct 2015 - 05:13 AM, said:

Bjorlam seems to stall at the 'inspection', with no way around it.

Make sure your pc has no spells/items/shouts equipped in her hands.

Also Doc, I recall a playthrough of Qayl, during the Bjorlam inspection/equip scene, when he touches the tattoo.

I used player.playidle uhh the vanilla drunk idle animation. It worked really well during that scene to convey a 'loss of control'. You should check it out.

Are there any real hard requirements that the front page doesn't mention? or possibly any new conflicting mods? because i installed the latest version and now it wont even load into the menu, it gets past the bethesda logo and immediately CTD's, i have checked the front page a few times and cant see what im doing wrong

EDIT** Nevermind downloaded LOOT as some kind people around here have suggested and fixed my issues :)

Hi folks. Sorry not to post here for a while. Between RL and the Skyrim Universal Licenced Transport Service, I've been a bit busy :)

What an i do please?

That really is the end of the current content. You're best of reloading from before the cart and doing something else until I get back to QAYL.

That mod is awesome so far, very good job ;).  I'm really looking forward for the next part of this quest.  I'm exactly at the same point, I just been delivered to the two henchmen.  Keep up the good work :).  Note: I almost had no problem, only the first time the chariot driver did not brought me to the two henchmen and the game was stuck but when I re-run that part it went smoothly.  Good work. ;)

• 1 month later...

Just a suggestion, but could you put something on the front page about where the current content ends. For example, currently something like "end when you are left at the estate and the gates are closed". It would help in knowing when people have reached the end of the current mod. I don't know exactly how hard this might be, so no worries if it's prohibitively difficult, it's just I spent a while trying to figure out how to get past that point (I thought the gag dialogue, and then the various dialogues from cursed loot, were messing with the mod) before I checked the forum and found a post stating it was the end of the content (it was fairly easy to find towards the end, but it can end up buried).

Also it might show roughly how much content has been added; for example the last time I tried this mod it ended just before the cart left wightrun, now it gets to the estate and stops when Lurgi talks to you. I'm not complaining about the speed of updates, at all. The mod grows as fast as it will, and I happen to like what's there currently and I am eager to see where it goes, but I wouldn't have bothered going through the cart loading scene, which feels quite slow what with all the dialogue I've heard before, for what little new content there was.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to limit the writings put on the PC at the beginning? I seriously dislike some and reloading and going through the whole conversation again is a bit of a pain... I tried renaming one of the textures into having a different filetype extension, but what I got then was simply no writing instead of one of those I had left untouched.