If we are looking at the date on the Nexus page I think that might be misleading. Similar to the way LL works, changes to the description appear to be registered as updates even if the downloads remain unchanged.

Having a dig in the SkyUI GitHub it hasn't seen updates to the scripts in a year or more. Definitely doesn't look like there are any incoming versions.

Anyway, I'll be sure to remove the ski script this time.

I was looking at the date on the download file itself. It did just occur to me that Nexus got attacked recently and had several of its most popular mods (like SkyUI) hacked with added viruses and that date probably represents when they replaced the virus laden version with the original.

Color me severely disappointed because I was hoping that the "new" activity meant that someone was working the mod again and would eventually fix missing menus problem.

New Version Released

Please follow the upgrade instruction in the description.

v02.1 (2014-07-07)

• Added option to disable OnHit animation interrupt.
  • Added Deviously Helpless Calm spell filter.
  • Fixed foreign cloak spells interrupting SexLab animation (hopefully).
  • Fixed player engaging while set to inactive.
  • Fixed NPC Consensual setting being applied to PC.
  • Fixed crouching and drawn weapons effects being ignored when Creatures Prefer PC is off.
  • Removed ski_playerloadgamealias.pex/.psc from BSA.
  • Numerous corrections to MCM localisation files.

Fingers crossed.

Does any one use this mod with Attraction/Approach? Arousal of critters never seems to go up, always stuck at very low numbers. I am running around in revealing armor and NPCs arousal is skyrocketing but nothing on the critters. I was wondering if it might be an incompatibility with the Attraction mod? That mod seems to set the attractiveness of critters to negative numbers... Any one else run into problems like this or have advice?

Never mind... I R dumb, had a problem with the decay rate in Aroused.

Does any one use this mod with Attraction/Approach? Arousal of critters never seems to go up, always stuck at very low numbers. I am running around in revealing armor and NPCs arousal is skyrocketing but nothing on the critters. I was wondering if it might be an incompatibility with the Attraction mod? That mod seems to set the attractiveness of critters to negative numbers... Any one else run into problems like this or have advice?

Never mind... I R dumb, had a problem with the decay rate in Aroused.

I'd always recommend just leaving SL Aroused's global settings on default, that's given me the best results.

Works like a charm. Thank you very much, again.

Just one question. I've been "playing" with setting and arousal level, both, for PC and NPC. I noticed that whatever I do increasing/decreasing my PC's and NPC's arousal level, and turning off "Creatures prefer PC", animals still rather fuck my PC than an NPC. I wanted the opposite. Any suggestions, please.

Great mod! Works well with Tame the Beasts 2 although I had some dialog issues, I think I did that by trying to add the pet to AFT......after starting a new game this time I console commanded a death hound and then used AFT Tweak Follower and it works perfectly in every way. Set to not activate with a weapon out or when I am sneaking he never attacks at bad times. I have also installed Defeat but with only the NPC portion (disabled the player victim and player aggressor) and he is spreading his own brand of evil to every woman in Skyrim.

Anyway, I have 2 questions. Is there a way to change my Death hounds name? And I tried to do this with a gargoyle also but it doesnt have speak options before or after I used AFT on him. What gives the options so I can figure out what other pets I can have?

Just one question. I've been "playing" with setting and arousal level, both, for PC and NPC. I noticed that whatever I do increasing/decreasing my PC's and NPC's arousal level, and turning off "Creatures prefer PC", animals still rather fuck my PC than an NPC. I wanted the opposite. Any suggestions, please.

Setting Creatures Prefer PC to off simply means that the PC is not given their own pass before searching for any other target. Essentially the PC is just treated as an NPC. If anyone appears to be getting preferential treatment I'm pretty sure it's just their bad/good luck.

I'm using the FindAvailableActor SL function and as far as I know this returns actors within range in a random manner (at least I've not been able to detect any real pattern).

You might try increasing the Engagement Radius to around 900-1000 units (about 12-14m) to give each creature more choices. I just did a quick test in Whiterun with the SL Animal Sex wolves using that range and they seemed to be picking anyone but my character.

Not to blow my own trumpet too much, but you might try my More Women mod which makes most of the patrolling guards in towns and cities female - even more choices for the creatures that way (assuming you have SLAC set to female NPCs only).

Great mod! Works well with Tame the Beasts 2 although I had some dialog issues, I think I did that by trying to add the pet to AFT......after starting a new game this time I console commanded a death hound and then used AFT Tweak Follower and it works perfectly in every way. Set to not activate with a weapon out or when I am sneaking he never attacks at bad times. I have also installed Defeat but with only the NPC portion (disabled the player victim and player aggressor) and he is spreading his own brand of evil to every woman in Skyrim.

Anyway, I have 2 questions. Is there a way to change my Death hounds name? And I tried to do this with a gargoyle also but it doesnt have speak options before or after I used AFT on him. What gives the options so I can figure out what other pets I can have?

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it/

As I recall changing reported names on anything is tricky. It might be worth searching the TtB support thread on Nexus as I'm sure people will have asked this before.

Setting Creature Prefer PC to off simply means that the PC is not given their own pass before searching for any other target. Essentially the PC is just treated as an NPC. If the PC or any NPC appears to be getting preferential treatment I'm pretty sure it's just their bad/good luck.

I'm using the FindAvailableActor SL function and as far as I know this returns actors within range, including the PC, in a random manner (at least I've not been able to detect any real pattern).

You might try increasing the Engagement Radius to around 900-1000 units (about 12-14m) to give each creature more choices. I just did a quick test in Whiterun with the SL Animal Sex wolves using that range and they seemed to be picking anyone but my character.

Not to blow my own trumpet too much, but  you might try my More Women mod which makes most of patrolling guards in towns and cities female - even more choices for the creatures that way (assuming you have SLAC set to female NPCs only).

Thanks, I will increase searching radius, Also I just downloaded your (suggested) mod. We'll see now how it goes. :)

Horses are back in business!

Got an engagement with a horse, didn't quit after a few seconds, apparently my follower hit arousal trigger too and some nearby dog engaged her. Horse still sticking to me. All with OnHit enabled.

That said, debug messages seem more frequent now and I could barely get any notifications from other mods with it activated.

EDIT: this doesn't change animal dialogue scripts does it? I tried Judah earlier, got no dialogue he just autofollowed. Meshes were broken so gave up on that, figured dialogue missing was the mod too. But now I bought Vigilance - no dialogue options. Went by and got Meeko - also no dialogue. Now I don't remember Vigilance, whether or not he had dialogue, but I'm sure Meeko did. If it's not this mod, anyone have any ideas what could be causing it?

EDIT2: uninstalled, still can't get pet dialogue. Removed SPERG best friend perk and spell, no change. Hmmh. Don't have SL Animal Sex installed so that can't be the conflict either.

Horses are back in business!

Got an engagement with a horse, didn't quit after a few seconds, apparently my follower hit arousal trigger too and some nearby dog engaged her. Horse still sticking to me. All with OnHit enabled.

That said, debug messages seem more frequent now and I could barely get any notifications from other mods with it activated.

EDIT: this doesn't change animal dialogue scripts does it? I tried Judah earlier, got no dialogue he just autofollowed. Meshes were broken so gave up on that, figured dialogue missing was the mod too. But now I bought Vigilance - no dialogue options. Went by and got Meeko - also no dialogue. Now I don't remember Vigilance, whether or not he had dialogue, but I'm sure Meeko did. If it's not this mod, anyone have any ideas what could be causing it?

EDIT2: uninstalled, still can't get pet dialogue. Removed SPERG best friend perk and spell, no change. Hmmh. Don't have SL Animal Sex installed so that can't be the conflict either.

No, this doesn't do anything with the use option on creatures at all.

I've seen the broken dialogue on Judah before but I never discovered what was causing it - I hadn't used him in ages so I just uninstalled. The suggested fix in the Judah thread was set playeranimalcount to 0 but I never tried it.

As an attempt at diagnosis try to get the dialogue with Judah, then immediately quite and close the game. See what's happening at the end of your papyrus log. If there are any errors for particular scripts you might have a culprit.

The other thing to try is the Save Game Script Cleaner since there might be stuff still hanging around from previous installs.

EDIT: Also, I meant to say that the debug option is really only for debugging, and even then shouldn't be used in busy areas. It will spam you otherwise.

playeranimalcount and playerfollowercount both show up as normal. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm again not sure this mod is the cause, but I'm seeing an increase in sneaking related CTD's. Also I'm not sure draugr count as creatures for this mod, so. But latest issues had me stand before a sleeping draugr, waiting to kill it, so i went into sneak mode and it crashed every time. If however I was already sneaking and not in its 'zone' of influence or whatever, everything went fine. It's not like I can reproduce it with every single draugr, sneaking before them. I guess if this is the cause, it might be tied to some specific arousal value. Mine was at 10 or thereabouts, not enough to trigger animations. Not sure what my followers was though, and as she sneaks when I sneak, could have been her doing. I'm trying to remember what other enemy npc's it has triggered with but can't remember.

EDIT: yeah, I just forget to turn it off sometimes.

playeranimalcount and playerfollowercount both show up as normal. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm again not sure this mod is the cause, but I'm seeing an increase in sneaking related CTD's. Also I'm not sure draugr count as creatures for this mod, so. But latest issues had me stand before a sleeping draugr, waiting to kill it, so i went into sneak mode and it crashed every time. If however I was already sneaking and not in its 'zone' of influence or whatever, everything went fine. It's not like I can reproduce it with every single draugr, sneaking before them. I guess if this is the cause, it might be tied to some specific arousal value. Mine was at 10 or thereabouts, not enough to trigger animations. Not sure what my followers was though, and as she sneaks when I sneak, could have been her doing. I'm trying to remember what other enemy npc's it has triggered with but can't remember.

EDIT: yeah, I just forget to turn it off sometimes.

This mod doesn't modify sneaking at all. All it does is check the IsSneaking() value for the player (never for followers), and it only does this if the crouch setting is anything other than Ignore and if there is a valid and active creature looking for the player.

Naturally you should take a look at your papyrus log right after the next crouch CTD and see what was happing at the time - might shed some light on it. You can test with SLAC deactivated via it's MCM. If you still get CTDs then it's a safe bet that it's not this mod.

If your combat state is anything other than 0 (if you have red dots on your compass) then SLAC is just ticking over without doing anything, the cloak effect will not be applied again until your are out of combat. Even if you are technically out of combat hostile creatures like Draugr are not affected by the cloak - anything that is hostile to the player is explicitly filtered out in the spell conditions.

circ- killing while sneaking is Defeat's mod bug. I wrote about that bug to Goubo some weeks ago. I'm pretty confident that it has nothing to do with this mod.

I don't use Defeat though, and this isn't a special attack as such as with Defeat.

Thanks for the mod. One question though before trying it: does it start animation only on naked characters (like Lover's Victim does)? If not, it would be nice to have "naked only" option...

This mod does not directly take into account what the character is wearing. I don't have any plans to add a nude option.

The reasoning is this: in Lover's Victim Dogs & Horses the players had to make a decision to be attacked, it was impossible to be draw the attention of an attacker unless you deliberately went into your inventory and removed your armour. What this boils down to is just an awkward way of inviting sex.

While this mod pays no attention to the nudity of your character, Aroused will. If you walk around naked the arousal of nearby creatures will go up and make engagements more likely (depending on the thresholds you've set).

However, if you want to use the invitation method instead there is the Crouch Effect option which will only allow attacks when you are sneaking (which is a lot easier than having to go in and out of your inventory).

I really like this mod, it's one of my favorite SexLab add-ons. I had a couple of thoughts and a question that I wanted to voice. I'm not a programer (yet) so I don't know if they are even possible.

1: I wish this wasn't limited to just non-hostile creatures, like have a setting that allows for hostile mobs to have sex with your character if they have a certain arousal level, istead of having to fight them first with sexlab submit installed.

2: a setting simmilar to the 'Creatures prefer PC' only for the NPCs.

and for my question:

I have a creature companion mod Installed (Ralgas-Armored husky Follower) but he doesn't have sex with  my character or npcs when other animals are having their way with us. I don't know if this is just a problem with follower mods or with all animal followers. so i was wondering if there was a way to make it work with him/followers or not? also his model doesn't have a penis even  though I have the penis model for huskies installed, this has to do with him having his own textures I'm sure but I wanted to ask and make sure before messing with texture and mesh files.

If you can help me with I'd be most appreciative. If you can't it's okay., I can live without it. :)

Ps. I apologize if any of these have been already posted earlier in the thread, I just didn't have the patience to read through every single post, so please don't hate. Also I'm sorry for my word choices when it comes to sex, It's not something I'm really use to talking publicly about and I also don't know where the line is drawn here when it comes to sex related words.

I have tried and tried and finally managed to break something ( I cant stop adding to saves apparently) I had a Death Hound created through console commands and added as a follower with AFT, gargoyles gave no spech option when created so it is no possible to make them a follower with this method so I decided to look at some other creatures. After creating an armored ice troll I found he worked as the hound (which I left behind through the "wait here" command) The troll fought for me and as his or my arousal level increased he would rape my PC or whoever he wanted. After a while I was fighting a group of bandits, soon as the fight was over the troll turned and slowly began walking away just as a stolen horse walks slowly back to its spot. I found no way to correct this and finally went back to old saves before the whole troll experiment and found soon as the hound was outside and not in combat it also began to slowly walk away. I am certainly not saying its this mod, I am guessing its more of an AFT issue, just passing info on to whoever cares.

Sailing, I am curious about something, this mod works very well and I put it through many situations with all working flawlessly. Can this mod be adapted to work with regular followers? I have been playing around with making a follower mod and I want him to be an evil person with power of the dragonborn, a big part of that idea is raping the PC and NPC using Aroused. The details of this mod would work perfectly and even if not a dominant follower mod like this would be pretty popular in my opinion. What do you think?