I really like this mod, it's one of my favorite SexLab add-ons. I had a couple of thoughts and a question that I wanted to voice. I'm not a programer (yet) so I don't know if they are even possible.

1: I wish this wasn't limited to just non-hostile creatures, like have a setting that allows for hostile mobs to have sex with your character if they have a certain arousal level, istead of having to fight them first with sexlab submit installed.

2: a setting simmilar to the 'Creatures prefer PC' only for the NPCs.

and for my question:

I have a creature companion mod Installed (Ralgas-Armored husky Follower) but he doesn't have sex with  my character or npcs when other animals are having their way with us. I don't know if this is just a problem with follower mods or with all animal followers. so i was wondering if there was a way to make it work with him/followers or not? also his model doesn't have a penis even  though I have the penis model for huskies installed, this has to do with him having his own textures I'm sure but I wanted to ask and make sure before messing with texture and mesh files.

If you can help me with I'd be most appreciative. If you can't it's okay., I can live without it. :)

Ps. I apologize if any of these have been already posted earlier in the thread, I just didn't have the patience to read through every single post, so please don't hate. Also I'm sorry for my word choices when it comes to sex, It's not something I'm really use to talking publicly about and I also don't know where the line is drawn here when it comes to sex related words.

The thing with hostile creatures is that you'll often encounter them in groups. This means that we would need to use calm effects on them all to prevent them from continuing to attack during an engagement, and that then leads to a whole bunch of other issues in making sure that calm is applied and removed correctly - a lot of hassle. Well, no need to go to the trouble as Submit does this quite well already!

It might be possible to have a Prefer NPCs option. I'll make a note of that for a future version.

There are going to be problems with custom races. This mod just looks for a generic creature keyword and will try to work with anything that has it. Beyond that it's up to SexLab to decide if the creature can actually be animated.

I know that someone once edited the Judah mod to allow SexLab to work with him but I'm not entirely sure what was done to facilitate that. They also added an erect model for him but you at least have a foot in the door since there are already erect models for huskies.

I have tried and tried and finally managed to break something ( I cant stop adding to saves apparently) I had a Death Hound created through console commands and added as a follower with AFT, gargoyles gave no spech option when created so it is no possible to make them a follower with this method so I decided to look at some other creatures. After creating an armored ice troll I found he worked as the hound (which I left behind through the "wait here" command) The troll fought for me and as his or my arousal level increased he would rape my PC or whoever he wanted. After a while I was fighting a group of bandits, soon as the fight was over the troll turned and slowly began walking away just as a stolen horse walks slowly back to its spot. I found no way to correct this and finally went back to old saves before the whole troll experiment and found soon as the hound was outside and not in combat it also began to slowly walk away. I am certainly not saying its this mod, I am guessing its more of an AFT issue, just passing info on to whoever cares.

Sailing, I am curious about something, this mod works very well and I put it through many situations with all working flawlessly. Can this mod be adapted to work with regular followers? I have been playing around with making a follower mod and I want him to be an evil person with power of the dragonborn, a big part of that idea is raping the PC and NPC using Aroused. The details of this mod would work perfectly and even if not a dominant follower mod like this would be pretty popular in my opinion. What do you think?

Yeah, that sounds like an AFT or possibly something related to a combat mod (Defeat or Submit, perhaps?).

I think the technique could be used with human NPCs instead of creatures but there are a lot of additional considerations for that (like the infamous brawling bug). Not something I'll be getting into any time soon I'm afraid.

I have tried and tried and finally managed to break something ( I cant stop adding to saves apparently) I had a Death Hound created through console commands and added as a follower with AFT, gargoyles gave no spech option when created so it is no possible to make them a follower with this method so I decided to look at some other creatures. After creating an armored ice troll I found he worked as the hound (which I left behind through the "wait here" command) The troll fought for me and as his or my arousal level increased he would rape my PC or whoever he wanted. After a while I was fighting a group of bandits, soon as the fight was over the troll turned and slowly began walking away just as a stolen horse walks slowly back to its spot. I found no way to correct this and finally went back to old saves before the whole troll experiment and found soon as the hound was outside and not in combat it also began to slowly walk away. I am certainly not saying its this mod, I am guessing its more of an AFT issue, just passing info on to whoever cares.

Sailing, I am curious about something, this mod works very well and I put it through many situations with all working flawlessly. Can this mod be adapted to work with regular followers? I have been playing around with making a follower mod and I want him to be an evil person with power of the dragonborn, a big part of that idea is raping the PC and NPC using Aroused. The details of this mod would work perfectly and even if not a dominant follower mod like this would be pretty popular in my opinion. What do you think?

Yeah, that sounds like an AFT or possibly something related to a combat mod (Defeat or Submit, perhaps?).

I think the technique could be used with human NPCs instead of creatures but there are a lot of additional considerations for that (like the infamous brawling bug). Not something I'll be getting into any time soon I'm afraid.

Since your mod seems very stable for me and some of the options you have created ( weapon out and sneak toggle to stop triggers) as well as making the PC the main focus while still including others is exactly how I wanted to make the orc follower mod I have been working toward. I was thinking more how I can hopefully study what you have accomplished to better understand how to get what I want.

I do have the npc vs npc part of Defeat running in that  playthrough, player aggressor and player victim is disabled

Horses are back in business!

Got an engagement with a horse, didn't quit after a few seconds, apparently my follower hit arousal trigger too and some nearby dog engaged her. Horse still sticking to me. All with OnHit enabled.

That said, debug messages seem more frequent now and I could barely get any notifications from other mods with it activated.

EDIT: this doesn't change animal dialogue scripts does it? I tried Judah earlier, got no dialogue he just autofollowed. Meshes were broken so gave up on that, figured dialogue missing was the mod too. But now I bought Vigilance - no dialogue options. Went by and got Meeko - also no dialogue. Now I don't remember Vigilance, whether or not he had dialogue, but I'm sure Meeko did. If it's not this mod, anyone have any ideas what could be causing it?

EDIT2: uninstalled, still can't get pet dialogue. Removed SPERG best friend perk and spell, no change. Hmmh. Don't have SL Animal Sex installed so that can't be the conflict either.

No, this doesn't do anything with the use option on creatures at all.

I've seen the broken dialogue on Judah before but I never discovered what was causing it - I hadn't used him in ages so I just uninstalled. The suggested fix in the Judah thread was set playeranimalcount to 0 but I never tried it.

As an attempt at diagnosis try to get the dialogue with Judah, then immediately quite and close the game. See what's happening at the end of your papyrus log. If there are any errors for particular scripts you might have a culprit.

The other thing to try is the Save Game Script Cleaner since there might be stuff still hanging around from previous installs.

EDIT: Also, I meant to say that the debug option is really only for debugging, and even then shouldn't be used in busy areas. It will spam you otherwise.

Animals recruited as followers act like male humans when the sex starts.

Also, I have THIS POST which hasn't been addressed yet......

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33916-aligning-creatures-npcs/

:)

I found another bug: Doing the quest "Proving Honor", Farkas turns into werewolf at Dustman's Cairn. While my PC was trapped in some sort of cell by pulling the leveler, Farkas was attacked by number of Silver Hand members. In the werewolf form, he raped dead female (it is always one black girl in the group) and he didn't transform to man after he killed all of them and raped that "poor" girl :) I waited and waited and then, after some time he teleported himself to my cell. Stood there all the time. Who knows how long we will be like that, then, in one moment I used "tcl" console command and exit the cell after what he again teleported himself at me. A few moments later he returned to human forms again, went to push the cell's leveler and I could continue with the quest.. So, I learned that the best way is to uncheck NPC from the menu or/and "turn off" the mod (again in menu) before taking this quest for companions. But, on the other hand, who will always remember to uncheck those boxes every time when a similar thing is happening whenever the werewolfs are involved in certain quests. If you do forget to do that, expect unexpected ;) .

I found another bug: Doing the quest "Proving Honor", Farkas turns into werewolf at Dustman's Cairn. While my PC was trapped in some sort of cell by pulling the leveler, Farkas was attacked by number of Silver Hand members. In the werewolf form, he raped dead female (it is always one black girl in the group) and he didn't transform to man after he killed all of them and raped that "poor" girl :) I waited and waited and then, after some time he teleported himself to my cell. Stood there all the time. Who knows how long we will be like that, then, in one moment I used "tcl" console command and exit the cell after what he again teleported himself at me. A few moments later he returned to human forms again, went to push the cell's leveler and I could continue with the quest.. So, I learned that the best way is to uncheck NPC from the menu or/and "turn off" the mod (again in menu) before taking this quest for companions. But, on the other hand, who will always remember to uncheck those boxes every time when a similar thing is happening whenever the werewolfs are involved in certain quests. If you do forget to do that, expect unexpected ;) .

I was forgetting about the werewolf quests. I'll have to add a condition that disables the cloak during that stage. I'll probably have to do something for the Sindig quest as well. Should probably block Paarthurnax while I'm at it.

I'm pretty sure SexLab treats dead actors as invalid, not sure why Farkas would be able to engage with a corpse.

Thanks Sailing R. I was surprised too that Farkas raped dead girl. I was quite sure that he killed her because she was the first or the second of 5-6 of people that he killed. When he killed the last one, he started to rape the girl. Maybe the game script was too slow to read that the girl is dead... I'm just guessing.

You don't happen to have Defeat loaded do you? It has both a necrophilia setting and if it happened to kick in just as the female of the group died ........... It may NOT have been Aroused Creatures doing the weird thing with the dead werewolf hunters. Just a thought, because I haven't run into any problems with those quests and my character always causes a lot of arousal due to her attire. I don't use Defeat anymore, but I use a modified version of Lovers Victim instead.

Pdwolf - No, I don't have Defeat mod. I uninstall it since necrophilia doesn't work on the latest release.

SL 1.58b improved the Necro function and Defeat was just recently updated for 1.58b. I have it installed and Necro seems to be working now but you are right it did not function that well in some previous versions.

marcus1 - i have Sl 1.58b and had Defeat latest version. Necrophilia is not working on defeat mod. Even Goubo confirmed that in his thread.

Yup, my bad, he did say that I see, so I'm sure there are bugs. I just loaded up my game and killed a male and female bandit and was able to use the Necro function on both, getting the animation and the bandits 'died' or fell over again after the animation was over. Upon leaving the cell and returning the bandits had despawned as normal but it's good to know there may be bugs with it. I don't use the function much on my playthroughs.

Anyway I also wanted to say thanks for this mod and your time working on updates. It's nice to have options outside combat.

Ultimately this mod is intended to be a drop-in replacement for the venerable Lover's Victim Dogs & Horses 

That "venerable" is sarcasm, right? I mean the idea was neat and thank you, for finally making a real mod out of it, but the execution was poor and it was nothing else, than a cheap alteration of a great already working mod (Lover's Victim).

I know that for a fact, because I made Dogs & Horses ; )

Anyway, thanks again for making this mod, I haven't tested it thoroughly yet, but it seems to work great and that's pure win.

My quick review:

Domestic animals are a-ok......No probs, except for the German Shepherd.........He won't do anything, and magic has no effect on him at all.

Draugr work as advertized.

Bears, Wolves, Skeevers & Falmer refuse to go after my women. They are in range, but just stand there.

Dragons are FUBAR........They become essential after sex & cannot be killed, (even by the command line!), and create an invisible "double" that my other women were shooting at up in the air.

:/

If by German Shepherd you mean Judah - it worked for me, except due to the way Nude Creatures handles meshes, he was constantly shown with an erection, which is fine, however - when sexing he turned into a vanilla dog, not ok.

Never tested Draugr, didn't even know this worked with them.

Bears and wolves have worked fine, haven't tested skeevers - not sure I have the meshes and anims anyway. Not too sure falmer are supposed to work with this though.

Dragons I disable where I can because there are some mesh issues apparently.

Anyway your problem might be the fact that this just works with non aggressive animals. Then again maybe you used tame on them I don't know.

If by German Shepherd you mean Judah - it worked for me, except due to the way Nude Creatures handles meshes, he was constantly shown with an erection, which is fine, however - when sexing he turned into a vanilla dog, not ok.

Bears and wolves have worked fine, haven't tested skeevers - not sure I have the meshes and anims anyway. Not too sure falmer are supposed to work with this though.

Anyway your problem might be the fact that this just works with non aggressive animals. Then again maybe you used tame on them I don't know.

I set up a basement & put "domesticated" versions of all creatures in with a bunch of NPC women & turned everything to zero.

All animals worked as advertized when domesticated, but out in the real game, sadly not.

I don't have that spell?

Sadly, I had to use Matchmaker to get alot of them to engage my women when out in the wild.

EDIT: I don't have Dragon mesh probs??

They just can't be killed after sex......

Ultimately this mod is intended to be a drop-in replacement for the venerable Lover's Victim Dogs & Horses

That "venerable" is sarcasm, right? I mean the idea was neat and thank you, for finally making a real mod out of it, but the execution was poor and it was nothing else, than a cheap alteration of a great already working mod (Lover's Victim).

I know that for a fact, because I made Dogs & Horses ; )

Anyway, thanks again for making this mod, I haven't tested it thoroughly yet, but it seems to work great and that's pure win.

Well, your mod has seniority.

To be fair, having looked at and altered the code myself, I was never sure why LVD&H was not working more reliably.

I set up a basement & put "domesticated" versions of all creatures in with a bunch of NPC women & turned everything to zero.

All animals worked as advertized when domesticated, but out in the real game, sadly not.

I don't have that spell?

Sadly, I had to use Matchmaker to get alot of them to engage my women when out in the wild.

This mod only works with creatures that are non-hostile to the PC - hostile creatures are handled by Submit or Defeat. Occasionally you will run across creatures which appear to be neutral or friendly but are actually hostile and just have a mood setting that means they won't fight or run unless something kicks off - stolen and bandit horses are examples of these. Vanilla Draugr should not be engaged by this mod unless another mod has rendered them non-hostile (excluding Submit and Defeat).

SLAC can only use creatures and animations that appear in SexLab's registry. If you have custom creature races (like Judah or other modded creature followers) then it will likely not work without modification of those creatures. Skeevers have no SL animations so they won't work.

Dragons are a whole other issue. They are very buggy but not as a result of this mod, you'll find a note about them in the SexLab FAQ. I generally just disable the dragon animations to prevent those bugs from interfering with gameplay.

I seem to have hit a bit of a snag.

Earlier Meeko jumped me in town. After it was over I loaded a quicksave, and another. And suddenly Meeko got a permanent erection as if he was still doing the act, but no animation would start. I then waited about half a day, walked by my horse, twiddled with some AC setting and it eventually jumped me. So then I loaded that quicksave again, went to Markarth and nothing was happening so I enabled the debug messages which say - [slac] Animal/PC engaged, skipping - as if I'm still engaged with Meeko. Any way to restart the mod or something without waiting, which doesn't seem to work all that reliably either?

I seem to have hit a bit of a snag.

Earlier Meeko jumped me in town. After it was over I loaded a quicksave, and another. And suddenly Meeko got a permanent erection as if he was still doing the act, but no animation would start. I then waited about half a day, walked by my horse, twiddled with some AC setting and it eventually jumped me. So then I loaded that quicksave again, went to Markarth and nothing was happening so I enabled the debug messages which say - [slac] Animal/PC engaged, skipping - as if I'm still engaged with Meeko. Any way to restart the mod or something without waiting, which doesn't seem to work all that reliably either?

It sounds like SexLab bugged out during the reloads. SLAC and NC rely on SexLab's animation events to reset the actors. If for some reason those events don't trigger then the actors can become stuck.

For the player you can just deactivate the mod in the MCM under Performance exit out of the menus and leave it that way for a minute before reactivating it. That will reset your character's SLAC state.

Creatures should reset after half an hour game-time if the animation end event did not fire correctly or two hours game-time (by default) if they were set to ignore for some reason.

If waiting does not work for a creature or NPC then the actor may be stuck with a bad faction. Open the console, click on them and enter RemoveFromFaction xx000d62, where xx is the load order position of SLAC - this should removed them from the SLAC Engaged Actor faction. If you are not sure of the load order enter help "slac engaged" to get the full ID value.

To reset the Nude Creatures model you'll have to trigger an animation with the creature and let it finish normally.

I got it fixed eventually by just shutting off AC, waiting for the tick and then activating it again. As I had debug enabled in time for the second engagement it seems like the first time it happened, I hadn't let the actors flags clear when loading the quicksave and somehow those states leaked into the older save too. I'd suggest a clean-up function as seen in some mods, but it's easy enough to avoid the situation. Also chickens want to tap some major ass.

I don't have that spell?

This mod only works with creatures that are non-hostile to the PC - hostile creatures are handled by Submit or Defeat. Occasionally you will run across creatures which appear to be neutral or friendly but are actually hostile and just have a mood setting that means they won't fight or run unless something kicks off - stolen and bandit horses are examples of these. Vanilla Draugr should not be engaged by this mod unless another mod has rendered them non-hostile (excluding Submit and Defeat).

SLAC can only use creatures and animations that appear in SexLab's registry. If you have custom creature races (like Judah or other modded creature followers) then it will likely not work without modification of those creatures. Skeevers have no SL animations so they won't work.

Dragons are a whole other issue. They are very buggy but not as a result of this mod, you'll find a note about them in the SexLab FAQ. I generally just disable the dragon animations to prevent those bugs from interfering with gameplay.

I've noticed in my basement test that some creatures are out of alignment. Who handles that? You or Sex Lab?