I'm in the process of testing the next beta which has a couple of fixes that might be useful for other SL modders.

It looks like I can fix the bed-clipping issue pretty much fully and simply. What I'm doing with sleeping NPCs is using the FindBed function with a small radius to locate their own bed and feed that into StartSex as the location.

ObjectReference centerRef = none
If akVictim.GetSleepState() > 0
        centerRef = SexLab.FindBed(akVictim, Radius=100, IgnoreUsed=false)
EndIf

;[...]

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=akVictim, centerOn=centerRef)

This forces the animations to use the top of the bed instead of the floor beneath it. I've been testing this in the Riften guard house (which has lots of beds in regular use) with More Women (for female guards) and a pack of dogs from More Nasty Critters and it's been working flawlessly so far.

The other fix is related to this and has a similar execution. From now on a sitting PC/NPC, when engaged, will be teleported to the creature's location instead of the creature teleporting to them. There could be issues with inappropriate teleportation (prisoners teleported out of cells, followers into locked rooms, etc) especially with a large engage radius but this is a general problem with this kind of mod anyway.

You'll still be able to disable sitting/sleeping actors in the MCM as before.

If someone feels like patching the Lover's Comfort scripts it should be possible to implement that bed-clipping fix without too much trouble.

Hopefully have the next version out soon-ish.

Just about to upload SexLab Aroused Creatures v03.0 Beta 03.

This includes the invite fix which should be uninstalled if you are using it. In theory you shouldn't need to make a clean save this time as there are no changes in the ESP but you should do so anyway if you experience problems.

Fixes

• Fixed: Invite crouch option not functioning and interfering with normal engagement options.
  • Fixed: Sleeping victims causing animations to clip through beds. Animations should now appear on top of beds.
  • Fixed: Seated victims causing animations to clip through chairs, benches, walls, etc. Seated victims will now be moved to the creature's location.
  • Fixed: Engagements interrupting or delaying scene progression by stalling required actors.
  • Fixed: Engagements causing issues while trespassing (breaking stealth, preventing escape). Trespassing actors are no longer valid victims.

Out of curiosity, I tried this with Dogs of Skyrim, and it works well, except for one thing.  It causes them to just become a blitz of texture during any sex animations.  This is kind of multi-related to other mods, and they say to delete all files in certain folders to solve it, but so far that only just deletes the animal from the animations entirely for me.  I know this is only peripheral to this mod, but has anyone noticed/solved this before with more detail during their experimentation?  I've been unable to find the file locations with Mod Organizer either.  Or if anyone has a better mod to spread around animals, that'll work too. I tried Sexlab Animal Sex and it causes CTD and massive lag for me.

Out of curiosity, I tried this with Dogs of Skyrim, and it works well, except for one thing.  It causes them to just become a blitz of texture during any sex animations.  This is kind of multi-related to other mods, and they say to delete all files in certain folders to solve it, but so far that only just deletes the animal from the animations entirely for me.  I know this is only peripheral to this mod, but has anyone noticed/solved this before with more detail during their experimentation?  I've been unable to find the file locations with Mod Organizer either.  Or if anyone has a better mod to spread around animals, that'll work too. I tried Sexlab Animal Sex and it causes CTD and massive lag for me.

Haven't had a chance to try Dogs of Skyrim yet but from the look of it I suspect the custom dog races use modified skeletons that will distort the model when an animation meant for a vanilla skeleton is applied to them. I doubt that's fixable without coming up with a lot of new animations specifically for those races

More Nasty Critters comes with a version of Hentai Creatures which allows you to summon a whole lot of friendly, SexLab-compatible animals that you can leave around the world. This does require you to manually place them as you travel but once summoned they will be permanent (so long as you don't use the Train option).

I'm still on Beta 2 for now, but I lost the horse I was riding right out from under me yesterday when it decided to rape a passing stormcloak soldier.  Kind of amusing, but could we at least get a toggle for that?

Ooh, IsBeingRidden(), didn't even know that function existed!

The Creation Kit wiki says yes, we can do that.

Edit: I wonder if I should just make that a non-configurable condition to ignore ridden creatures? Very wary of confusing users by having toggles for every possible scenario.

Dogs of Skyrim worked fine for me except for the puppy, had to disable him, other then that the other dogs worked fine, when i had my other issues, they were nailing every person in sight with no texture issues at all

Edit: I wonder if I should just make that a non-configurable condition to ignore ridden creatures? Very wary of confusing users by having toggles for every possible scenario.

Unless there is a way to keep a character mounted on the creature, which would be hilarious, then just ignoring them is probably the way to go.

Dogs of Skyrim worked fine for me except for the puppy, had to disable him, other then that the other dogs worked fine, when i had my other issues, they were nailing every person in sight with no texture issues at all

Can I ask what sexlab related mods and in what order you have them in for that to work?  I want to give it a shot first, then I'll try to just manually place creatures like mentioned above and go with that, even when I eventually disable the sex and let there be dogs around.  There are just too few anyway.  I'm surprised it would work for you, the concept of them being different skeletons makes sense, but then again, I don't know enough to make this work.  I'd imagine it would just be textures and meshes using the same skeletons.

Can I ask what sexlab related mods and in what order you have them in for that to work?  I want to give it a shot first, then I'll try to just manually place creatures like mentioned above and go with that, even when I eventually disable the sex and let there be dogs around.  There are just too few anyway.  I'm surprised it would work for you, the concept of them being different skeletons makes sense, but then again, I don't know enough to make this work.  I'd imagine it would just be textures and meshes using the same skeletons.

here is my current load orderLoadOrder_Skyrim_2014-12-09.txt

Holy crap, and I thought I was going crazy with mods.  You have basically the right load order but I couldn't find dogs of skyrim on there. Only dogs of Whiterun, which I've heard works just fine.  I'll have to try it.  Is 'hentai dog' summoning spells the only other way to get randomly placed dogs?  Is there a way they can just be 'dogs'?  The summoned ones don't seem to walk around normally.

Holy crap, and I thought I was going crazy with mods.  You have basically the right load order but I couldn't find dogs of skyrim on there. Only dogs of Whiterun, which I've heard works just fine.  I'll have to try it.  Is 'hentai dog' summoning spells the only other way to get randomly placed dogs?  Is there a way they can just be 'dogs'?  The summoned ones don't seem to walk around normally.

You're kinda stuck with the "Hentai" names unless you feel like editing it in Creation Kit (it's not the easiest mod to edit as it requires esmifying the Nude Creatures mod first). There may be a way to do it in TES5Edit but I'm not sure.

The summoned dogs should have default behaviour, will move out of the way if pushed, will attack hostiles, etc., but they won't "patrol" or anything like that. There are only a handful of idle markers for creatures and very few of them are actually deployed anywhere (you'll find markers for dogs in BYOH cells, for instance). In the majority of cases creatures won't sandbox like human NPCs due to the lack of these idle markers - there is simply nothing for them to do in most places so they just stand there.

I've been keeping an eye out for a mod that would improve the number and behaviour of domestic creatures but the one's you'll find are for increasing variety or (maddeningly) adding more non-compatible creatures like goats and cows.

A mod that just adds more dogs and horses to cities and towns and gives them something to do would be great, but it would be a huge job - hundreds of cell edits at least just for the spawns. And creating new idle markers would probably require some animations as well... I won't be holding my breath for that one.

my mistake, thought you were talkin about dogs of whiterun, lol i'm old and senile and got the 2 confused

defeat http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-defeat-v5b33fixed-805/ hasthe option to allow creature rape in combat and does work with both <and this mod as well>

I recently started using that, thanks. the only downside is you have to lose rather than randomly happening.

Well, Aroused Creatures is deterministic rather than random - if the conditions are met the engagement will start, right now none of those conditions are based on RNG.

Defeat can be a little more random in that certain combat events can have a chance to trigger an engagement. In the MCM you can set a percentage chance that types of hit can knock the PC down and allow an animation to start.

I have use this with defeat and I notice a problem. I had a draugr defeat me and do his business 1st time and decides he wants a second go (in Defeat I have the option set for random second rape) This mod kicks in immediately while the Defeat mod is still going.

edit: Same thing happened in version 2.1

Edited by Enjuno

I have use this with defeat and I notice a problem. I had a draugr defeat me and do his business 1st time and decides he wants a second go (in Defeat I have the option set for random second rape) This mod kicks in immediately while the Defeat mod is still going.

vo2.1 is going to be a problem for defeat anyway due to it losing track of the calm spells if the load order is changed.

Which was the other version you tried? Did you see the notification from AC when it kicked in? Is Defeat greyed out on the Other Settings page of the AC MCM? Have you changed the Required Relationship Rank on the General Settings page?

vo2.1 is going to be a problem for defeat anyway due to it losing track of the calm spells if the load order is changed.

Which was the other version you tried? Did you see the notification from AC when it kicked in? Is Defeat greyed out on the Other Settings page of the AC MCM? Have you changed the Required Relationship Rank on the General Settings page?

I'm using the current version right now and I haven't changed any Relationship rank settings

I'm using the current version right now and I haven't changed any Relationship rank settings

I may have to add some additional checks for Defeat. There is another calm effect in there and a faction that might prove more reliable.

If you are seeing this consistently on second attacks then the only thing I can suggest is disable them for now.

I may have to add some additional checks for Defeat. There is another calm effect in there and a faction that might prove more reliable.

If you are seeing this consistently on second attacks then the only thing I can suggest is disable them for now.

I'll do some more testing too see how often this happens...I know once your mod triggers that creature won't animate again for a short time. Defeat does take a couple of secs too kick in.

I have not tested the mod so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

But from what I understand you can set it up, so friendly animals will have their way with your PC or NPC, when their arousal is high enough. You can set it so the animal can target any time, only if the PC/NPC has a collar, or when PC/NPC is naked.

As a warning when you are around a aroused creature, would it be possible for you to set it. So they switched to the aroused state aka hard on. This would be a hint for the PC to be careful of said animals if you have it set to nude only for example to avoid getting to close.

Finally would it be possible for animals to target their own species as well. I mean if wolves in the wild get high arousal one of them will mount another wolf, but only do it to their own species? Not a big deal but running across that would make sense.

Feel free to ignore any of the idea's especially if any of them already are in the mod. I will give it a try in the near future for testing.

I have not tested the mod so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

But from what I understand you can set it up, so friendly animals will have their way with your PC or NPC, when their arousal is high enough. You can set it so the animal can target any time, only if the PC/NPC has a collar, or when PC/NPC is naked.

As a warning when you are around a aroused creature, would it be possible for you to set it. So they switched to the aroused state aka hard on. This would be a hint for the PC to be careful of said animals if you have it set to nude only for example to avoid getting to close.

Finally would it be possible for animals to target their own species as well. I mean if wolves in the wild get high arousal one of them will mount another wolf, but only do it to their own species? Not a big deal but running across that would make sense.

Feel free to ignore any of the idea's especially if any of them already are in the mod. I will give it a try in the near future for testing.

currently , there are no animation in the SEXLAB FRAMEWORK of animal on animal sex .

This feature is available in the current beta. If you have Nude Creatures installed (preferably from More Nasty Critters) then you can set an arousal level at which creatures will switch to their "nude suit". You can also set the radius of the area within which creatures will be checked regularly, and also the radius of the area that creatures will search for victims. With this you can set it up so that you will be able to see if a creature is aroused before you get close enough for it to jump you.

You'll also be able to tell if your horse is likely to seize the moment, as it were, when you dismount.

As well as jlttsmiley's point, the other issue is that all creatures are male - well, to be precise, SexLab treats them all as a third sex equivalent to male.

All comments are welcome, always looking for feedback.