Ore Guardians

Ore Guardians?

I assume what he's talking about are the elemental spawns that Immersive Creatures adds as scripted events when you mine mineral nodes.  They are basically just re-skinned storm atronachs AFAIK, so there aren't any animations that would work with them yet  (no idea if they are a custom race).

Okay, I have a question again. I am using "Naked Giants Weight and Sound" . I am not seeing female giants spawning into the world. I can use the console to "player.placeatme" and they appear. But every giant camp I go to has only male giants (sometimes they are naked but never female.). Do they not spawn or did I not patch it right?

Really? not even a brush off? I got it any way, load order thing, so you don't stay up worrying...( mumble...grumble...hurt my feelings...sniff...).

* FADE TO BLACK *

do you need to download slal creature animations seperate from this because while the creatures have penises, no animations will play when i use matchmaker/defeat ect.

make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

and your in the thread for the old version of MNC.

do you need to download slal creature animations seperate from this because while the creatures have penises, no animations will play when i use matchmaker/defeat ect.

make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

and your in the thread for the old version of MNC.

yeah i do have it checked and its still not working. i enabled+registered animations and ran fnis beforehand as well.

yeah i do have it checked and its still not working. i enabled+registered animations and ran fnis beforehand as well.

did you forget to download the "FNIS Creature Pack"?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/

no i have that as well. im using the fomod version of mnc on nmm if thats relevant at all.

edit: nvm i got it to work. i think the first time i ran fnis i didnt let it finish before i closed it.

I.. uhh.. what am I looking at here?

everything available.

EDIT: Okay, I know exactly what these are.. but there is still a distinct lack in male player on female creature anim/textures.

MNCv10 has female meshes, and some SLAL Packs have "male player on female creature" animations in them,

Eg: most of my animations with humans in them are MP on FC.

I think it is a stupid question.

I use ultimate dragons after installing MNC the dragon animations don't work correctly.

look at the dragon's race in tes5edit, there is most likely some scripts getting removed from it, you could try editing your load order to make ultimate dragons load last.

Hey, really glad to see this mod updated especially with SLAL. It was fine to roll in my vanilla creatures but now that I know I'll make a note there that it's obsolete.

Do you know what happened to the centurion animation and assets? Seems to me I had it loaded up at one time. 

Also it seems to me the MNC json files tend not to provide a default skin. For mods like SIC, it's good to have one so there's always a fallback.

Hey, really glad to see this mod updated especially with SLAL. It was fine to roll in my vanilla creatures but now that I know I'll make a note there that it's obsolete.

Do you know what happened to the centurion animation and assets? Seems to me I had it loaded up at one time. 

Also it seems to me the MNC json files tend not to provide a default skin. For mods like SIC, it's good to have one so there's always a fallback.

you do know that this is the thread for the old version, right?

the centurion animation and nude mesh is still in v10:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

i'm not sure what you mean by "default skin", without other mods installed the only settings are "SexLab Nude Creatures" or "disable"

@MadMansGun I'll look into it and get back to you with a real bug report on the other thread. I couldn't find the centurion in the json files but I may not have been thorough enough.

Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\DwarvenSteamCenturion\SteamCenturion_P1.nif

(i should note that i was thinking of moving all Dwarven meshes into one folder called "Dwarven", and i still need to add the Ballista)

slnc.json

{

"RaceName": "Dwarven Centurion",

"raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131F1",

"skinName": "Centurion",

"skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x800EA",

"normalArmor": null,

"arousedArmor": "__formData|SexLabNudeCreatures.esp|0x28CA1",

"restrictedSlots": []

},

{

"RaceName": "Dwarven Sphere",