Guys, does anybody know where could be problem? I'm actually using this mod for Vampire Lord sex, Amazing Follower tweaks and infernal vampire lord replacer to make serana sexy vampire lord and be able to have sex with her in this form. Everithing works kinda ok, but when I start sex animation as always with SL spells the look of her reset and after that I see only naked ugly female vampire lord like this 

Spoiler

xfvCY2d.jpg

Do you have any idea where could be problem or how to fix it. Btw that replacer is working with vampire lord's armor and that is substtituted with female body and so on.
I really don't know how to fix it.

Please help. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Chandax said:

in most of animations critters don't hit the target with their schlongs, please help
using CBBE body

That's why there are hotkeys for aligning animations.

Simple fact: There are such a huge number of alternate male and female bodies available that setting up an alignment that works for all is literally impossible. Add it the fact that the alignment is done by whoever creates the SLAL pack using whatever body combination they prefer and that pretty much every maker of SLAL packs has their own preferred bodies you will be very lucky to see an animation align the first time it plays.

5 hours ago, Chandax said:

makes sense, thanks for respond

My favorite trick for making aligning easier is to turn off the "Auto Advance Stages" option in the MCM menu.  Any sex involving the player or that you take control of the animation (place cursor on an actor having sex and press "N" for option to take control) will then keep playing the current stage of the animation until you use the spacebar to advance to the next stage or end the animation if that's the last stage (shift spacebar backs up one stage).

That way you can press the Numpad "3" key to free the camera and examine the sex act from all angles and adjust it to the very best alignment you can get. 

Also note that the alignment keys adjust positions for ALL stages of the sex act by default while holding the "ctrl" key will make any adjustments be specific to that stage only.  I recommend for most animations you adjust the first stage positions without using the "ctrl" key modifier and each subsequent stage using the "ctrl" key. 

Please note that if your next playthrough uses the same bodies you will find that the Sexlab Framework has remembered those adjustments so you should not have to repeat unless you change body combinations.

2 minutes ago, Keeponrocking said:

So does this mod contain the animations of the player and the animals having sex, or just the models for the naked animals? And if so, how would you start the animations?

it has both, but you must be looking at the old version of the mod if your posting your question here, the updated one is over here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

a install and basic usage guide can be found here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

3 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

So even with MadMansGun

Immersive Horses patch, my horses still turn into females when I adopt them, even if they're males. I'm using MNC v10. I'll check TesEdit and look at the available armor addons for both genders.

it's the horse NPC's you need to look at, player owned horses are flaged as female in that mod.

On 1/6/2018 at 11:18 AM, WaxenFigure said:

My favorite trick for making aligning easier is to turn off the "Auto Advance Stages" option in the MCM menu.  Any sex involving the player or that you take control of the animation (place cursor on an actor having sex and press "N" for option to take control) will then keep playing the current stage of the animation until you use the spacebar to advance to the next stage or end the animation if that's the last stage (shift spacebar backs up one stage).

That way you can press the Numpad "3" key to free the camera and examine the sex act from all angles and adjust it to the very best alignment you can get. 

Also note that the alignment keys adjust positions for ALL stages of the sex act by default while holding the "ctrl" key will make any adjustments be specific to that stage only.  I recommend for most animations you adjust the first stage positions without using the "ctrl" key modifier and each subsequent stage using the "ctrl" key. 

Please note that if your next playthrough uses the same bodies you will find that the Sexlab Framework has remembered those adjustments so you should not have to repeat unless you change body combinations.

Thank you for this detailed description. I remember asking about this same thing a few years ago but no one really had a handle on how it worked and most said it was bugged anyway. When I have everything reinstalled I will try this again :smile:

On 1/11/2018 at 4:37 PM, MadMansGun said:

it's the horse NPC's you need to look at, player owned horses are flaged as female in that mod.

Ok, thanks.. I was going insane... I used change sex console command and it worked well, but i does have an odd appearance bug when changing meshes due to arousal. Gorram horse getting too excited during combat!

Stupid Question maybe, but I have a weird Problem with creatures:

1. Draugr Schlongs have no textures, they appear as purple...

2. Falmers in armor that "undress" have no texture at all, they are purple everywhere. 

Did I do something wrong? Load Order? Missing mod?
I have MNC and all dependencies :smile:

Not the latest version tho, as I just saw. 

Anybody had this issue or can me point in a direction on how to fix it? 

Ok, maybe I am just dumb, but where can I find the last and current version of this mod? It is written I can only find it on Mega, but I cant find any link to it. Hell, even on Mega itself I cant find this mod. And this line: "From now on newest version will ONLY be available from Mega (Go to DOWNLOAD and choose one of the Links at the Top)" ain't helping me either.

12 minutes ago, LewdRyu said:

Ok, maybe I am just dumb, but where can I find the last and current version of this mod? It is written I can only find it on Mega, but I cant find any link to it. Hell, even on Mega itself I cant find this mod. And this line: "From now on newest version will ONLY be available from Mega (Go to DOWNLOAD and choose one of the Links at the Top)" ain't helping me either.

3 posts up

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, G3RWANT said:

hi, I have a question, in some animations a member of creatures permeates the body

you cannot adjust the angle of creature schlongs, so the only way to deal with it is either watching the animation from a different angle or trying to adjust the position of the whole creature via sexlab editing hotkeys. But even with that there are a lot of animations that will never align 100% or make the creature dicks stop "permeating".

I would love to see a mod that makes parts of the dick invisible when "inside", but I highly doubt that would be even possible :frown:

48 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you cannot adjust the angle of creature schlongs, so the only way to deal with it is either watching the animation from a different angle or trying to adjust the position of the whole creature via sexlab editing hotkeys. But even with that there are a lot of animations that will never align 100% or make the creature dicks stop "permeating".

I would love to see a mod that makes parts of the dick invisible when "inside", but I highly doubt that would be even possible :frown:

I understand thanks for the answer

2 hours ago, G3RWANT said:

I understand thanks for the answer

For some creatures there might exist extra mods with "bendable" dicks. I had such a mod for alternate giants (including female giants) like a year ago. There, the giant dick was fully "adjustable".

Dont know if stuff like this exists for other creatures, too. Cannot provide links here, sorry. Maybe google has something. 

5 minutes ago, Reactem said:

Is it just me or when creatures. "expand"...."enlarge"...........okay when creatures become a erect their eyes disappear, and or their eyes are gone all the time.

if your talking about the wolves it's a known problem that was fixed in v11

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/