MadMansGun

If you look close to the cows. You will find them as males, but they have female genitals.

Bethzeda error.

i already fixed that, and the Flame Atronach, Hagraven, Wisp Mother, Spriggans and some others that i can't remember.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

heres whats different in v10 vs v9.3:
(note: i may have missed noting some things down because i can't remember everything i've done)

removed the outdated versions of "Creature Framework" and "JContainers".
animations now use SLAL.
female creatures are now flagged as female.
removed the unused "Horse (Cart)" entrys from the slnc.json.
removed the MCM for "SexLab Nude Creatures".
removed unused outdated meshes and textures.
uninjected HentaiCreatures FormIDs from SexLabNudeCreatures. (i don't know why that was done in the first place)
moved most of the meshes & textures into new folders for better clutter control.
fixed Skeever's off center equipment and Specular Strength.
fixed Giants so they now use there own meshes.
fixed the left ear on the trolls (collaborative effort between MadMansGun and komotor).
fixed MG07Dog (Ghost Dog), now using the right mesh.
updated bears with a modified version of Leito86's Horse penis and Subject2Host's edited textures.
updated Werebear with a modified version of Leito86's Horse penis and Subject2Host's edited textures.
updated Sabrecat with "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" meshes.
updated Deer and Elk with "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" meshes.
updated Horses with a modified version of Leito86's Horse penis and "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" textures.
updated Ashmen to use the flaccid penis from "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters".
updated Boars and Mounted Rieklings so that all of them use Vioxsis's Boar penis and Bad Dog's Riekling penis.
updated Hulking Draugr to use the same dick as the other Draugr.
added Dragon Priest from "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters".
added Dragon Priest animation made by llibsky.
added Dwarven Spider animation made by llibsky.
added Forgotten Vale deer, based on "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" meshes.
added Forgotten Vale sabercat, based on "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" meshes.
added WhiteStag, based on "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" meshes.
added LurkerPierced as a Alternative Creature Framework MCM setting.
added Falmer Vampire.
added female Falmer, from Lost_Hawk's "Naked Female Falmer".
added female VampierLord, AnTiWoMaAgNoT's mesh with Dr Fring's textures.
added female Draugr, a copy of the stock skyrim mesh with the armor deleted and (i think) textures made by jacques00.
added male Mammoth, made by Raflod.
added female Dog and Husky from RavenKZP's "GenderDogs".
added Arvak.
added Frozen Chaurus.
fixed/added/updated other Draugr & Skeleton meshes.
replaced the "bone" on the black Skeletons with ghost Draugr dicks.
enabled some more races so animators can make stuff for them.

Download Here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

Edited by MadMansGun

here's my experimental (aka: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK) test build, i call it "v9.5"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxQsiPzfec0VRkZ2bnFJZWZkb1U

i'm not sure how backwards compatible it is with v9.3, but a lot of things have been changed so i am assuming there will be problems, and a lot of things have not been tested yet.

it would take me a few days to write the full change log, but here's the general idea of whats been done so far:

removed the outdated versions of "Creature Framework" and "JContainers".

female creatures are now flagged as female.

removed the unused "Horse (Cart)" entrys from the slnc.json.

removed the MCM for "SexLab Nude Creatures".

removed unused outdated meshes and textures.

uninjected HentaiCreatures FormIDs from SexLabNudeCreatures.

moved most of the meshes & textures into new folders for better clutter control (i'm planing on making a bsa file).

fixed Skeever's off center equipment and Specular Strength.

fixed Giants so they now use there own meshes.

fixed the left ear on the trolls (collaborative effort between me and komotor)

updated bears with a modafied version of Leito86's Horse penis and Subject2Host's edited textures.

updated Werebear with a modafied version of Leito86's Horse penis and Subject2Host's edited textures.

updated Sabrecat with "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" meshes.

updated Deer and Elk with "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" meshes.

updated Horses with a modafied version of Leito86's Horse penis and "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" textures.

updated Ashmen to use the flaccid penis from "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters".

updated Boars and Mounted Rieklings so that all of them use Vioxsis's Boar penis and Bad Dog's Riekling penis.

added Dragon Priest from "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" (no animations avalable yet).

added Forgotten Vale deer, based on "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" meshes.

added Forgotten Vale sabercat, based on "Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" meshes.

added LurkerPierced as a Alternative Creature Framework MCM setting.

added female Falmer, from Lost_Hawk's "Naked Female Falmer".

added female Vampier Lord, AnTiWoMaAgNoT's mesh with Dr Fring's textures.

added female Draugr, a copy of the stock skyrim mesh with the armor deleted and (i think) textures made by jacques00.

added male Mammoth, made by Raflod.

i'm still working on the CF json files and trying to add more creatures.

Vampier Lords and the other undead things still need some work.

i have not started working on the SLAL Conversion yet.

Are updated versions of CF and Jrcontainers included in this?

no versions are included at all, i removed them to prevent the "accidental downgrade" problem from returning in the future.

It's great to see that work is still being done for this package. I'm especially looking forward to removing the nude creatures.esp's (would be nice to have it all in one esp) and the SLAL conversions.

Good to remove the CF and JRContainers from this package. Can't tell the amount of times i've accidently overwritten the proper version with the old.

Personally I say no. The "boned by a bone" gag fits them, but if you were, I'd suggest the draugr one instead of ghost.

it is the Draugr dick, but it's in ghost form.

Sounds interesting. What does it/ will it look like?

here it is on the "NecroPriest" body:

post-71862-0-45722400-1495432150_thumb.jpg

edit: do note that there is no anti-aliasing in NifSkope.

Hey. Terribly sorry, I'm not sure where to post this because I don't use this website very often, but I am having a bit of an odd error. For some reason or another, several of the creatures that should be working with things like MNC and HCoS are not. This includes the default dog, goat, frostbite spider, and horker. The console gives me an error with a message to the effect of "this creature is not permitted to animate". However, most of the other creatures work just fine. They also worked on my previous character, but I decided to start a new character for funzies and had to set up all my mods again. I decided to also update all my mods to the most recent versions, and this seems to have caused the issue. Also, it seems that any animation involving more than just the player and another participant (more than two), causes instant CTD. This was also not the case before. I've been backtracking my way through the things I've changed and it seems that the problem is linked to either More Nasty Critters, or Horny Creatures of Skyrim. I wasn't sure where to ask though, so here I am. Sorry to be a bother. If there's a better place for me to ask for help, please tell me.

here it is on the "NecroPriest" body:

attachicon.giffsscr004.jpg

edit: do note that there is no anti-aliasing in NifSkope.

Is there a way to change the penis diffuse texture's alpha channel to smoothly gradient fade the edges of the model? The penis model feels like it cuts off too hard around the edges where it "connects" to the skeleton.

Sort of like this:

post-248631-0-50083300-1495470985_thumb.jpg

Where it's hard to see the edges of the penis model.

So, practical question: will you publish a "More Nasty Critters: reborn" entry on a new download page, or will you hijack this mod place and replace dentarr as maintainer?

i'm not sure, the problem is that i'm not good at scripting, and i don't know what changes the next SexLab update will bring, so i may just be setting myself up to become a failure.

Hey. Terribly sorry, I'm not sure where to post this because I don't use this website very often, but I am having a bit of an odd error. For some reason or another, several of the creatures that should be working with things like MNC and HCoS are not. This includes the default dog, goat, frostbite spider, and horker. The console gives me an error with a message to the effect of "this creature is not permitted to animate". However, most of the other creatures work just fine. They also worked on my previous character, but I decided to start a new character for funzies and had to set up all my mods again. I decided to also update all my mods to the most recent versions, and this seems to have caused the issue. Also, it seems that any animation involving more than just the player and another participant (more than two), causes instant CTD. This was also not the case before. I've been backtracking my way through the things I've changed and it seems that the problem is linked to either More Nasty Critters, or Horny Creatures of Skyrim. I wasn't sure where to ask though, so here I am. Sorry to be a bother. If there's a better place for me to ask for help, please tell me.

you may have installed something in the wrong order, or forgot to change a setting somewhere, or need to reset something else.

i would suggest looking at this to see if you can find the problem:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

make sure you read the "Install Guide Notes.txt"

Is there a way to change the penis diffuse texture's alpha channel to smoothly gradient fade the edges of the model? The penis model feels like it cuts off too hard around the edges where it "connects" to the skeleton.

Sort of like this:

Where it's hard to see the edges of the penis model.

it looks a bit better in game then it does in NifScope, but there's no actual "alpha channel" to change, it's using "BSEffectShaderProperty", instead of the normal "BSLightingShaderProperty".

Man I used to be able to get the monster mods all working no problem, but everything has been updated since then and now I can't.

I just end up with purple monster dicks and draugr that make dog sounds. I have no idea what I am doing wrong- but they can't seem to be installed in the same order/manner as before I guess.

i ran into a problem with the SLAL conversion, i keep getting this error on all actors and stages when i run SLAnimGenerate:

actor 1: found multiple animations for stage 1:
  - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\MNC\Riekling_Test_A1_S1.HKX
  - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\MNC\Riekling_Test_A1_S1.HKX
actor 1: found multiple animations for stage 2:
  - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\MNC\Riekling_Test_A1_S2.HKX
  - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\MNC\Riekling_Test_A1_S2.HKX

it's the most useless error message i have ever seen.

Just dropped by to share my experience on MadMansGun's update to this mod.

For the most part, everything works (that I can tell so far) with the exception of two things.

One is that Wolves of any type no longer get a dialogue option when you place your reticule over them. This is only a problem in niche cases where you's actually need it, such as if you have a mod that allows you to be enslaved to a Wolf and talking to them actually does something, but thought I should mention it nonetheless.

The broader issue is that Horses and Skeevers no longer have equipment until they enter an aroused state. If my understanding of how this mod operates is correct, that simply means it's not loading the right mesh for "flaccid" creatures.

So, I figured I'd share the issues I'm having thus far to bring attention to them. I'm open to the idea that it may be user error, so if anyone has insight on that, feel free to share.

Anyways, once MMG's rework is complete and fully functional, it should be much nicer than the original.

How many male player on female creatures are planned for this mod? I was hoping to see more female creature animations and meshes when I initially downloaded and installed it. For many years, I've seen an alarming lack of male player on female creature content, and was hoping such a lack in the "market" may have been noticed.

I'm currently using Fuzzybizz's animation pack, but that seems to be the only one out there with female creatures, as well as this mod.. but overall I am trying to get every creature in the game animated with female textures.

you may have installed something in the wrong order, or forgot to change a setting somewhere, or need to reset something else.

i would suggest looking at this to see if you can find the problem:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

make sure you read the "Install Guide Notes.txt"

Thanks for replying. As far as I can tell, everything is in its proper place. Still, it seems something is stopping certain creatures from being allowed to animate. Barring total re-installation, is there something direct I could do to give them "permission"?

How many male player on female creatures are planned for this mod? I was hoping to see more female creature animations and meshes when I initially downloaded and installed it. For many years, I've seen an alarming lack of male player on female creature content, and was hoping such a lack in the "market" may have been noticed.

I'm currently using Fuzzybizz's animation pack, but that seems to be the only one out there with female creatures, as well as this mod.. but overall I am trying to get every creature in the game animated with female textures.

i was not planing on adding any new animations because SLAL can take care of that now, a list of SLAL Packs can be found here:

my own SLAL Pack has some "male player on female creature" animations.

edit:

Thanks for replying. As far as I can tell, everything is in its proper place. Still, it seems something is stopping certain creatures from being allowed to animate. Barring total re-installation, is there something direct I could do to give them "permission"?

turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, it can stop some animations from playing.