Hello I want to use my own textures for the creatures. I use MO. If I put my textures in lower priority than MNC they get overwritten and I never see them in-game. If I put them in higher priority the cretures will swap to my textures during a sex act, but have some basic ones the rest of the time. How can I fix this? Thx!

Hello I want to use my own textures for the creatures. I use MO. If I put my textures in lower priority than MNC they get overwritten and I never see them in-game. If I put them in higher priority the cretures will swap to my textures during a sex act, but have some basic ones the rest of the time. How can I fix this? Thx!

You have to put them where the unaroused textures reside as well as in place of the aroused textures.

• 3 weeks later...

okay so I have this installed and the creature animations work but I have yet to see one have more than a nub if anything no errors or issues besides that hell the hentai creatures from the spells work just fine and dandy but otherwise nada like from dangerous nights wolf comes at me when I wake but not much but empy air where the models should show

Nevermind I figured the issue out

...and what did you "figure out"? 

I have the same issue and im very confused. At least i believe its the same. Basically... Animations work with every creature, everything runs smoothly overall but none of the creatures has any bits as far as i can tell. I didn't test out all creatures but wolf, sabercats and horses don't get an erection basically. I can't say it for the cat or the wolf but the horse does have balls and that's about it. I also can only tick 4 creatures in the menu where i can select different types of shafts but thats all. I don't even find a single hint that Creature Framework exists either, other than that its supposedly handling that (which it evidently doesn't right now).

Edit:

Okay. So. Since i want to be better then the one before me: Apparently it just... randomly refused... (i dont know why) to actually install Creature Framework. Im not quite sure why tho. See: I started this with a clean save. I actually reinstalled Skyrim. Creature Framework did not show up in the mod menu as i said. Nothing i did fixed that. Just now i just went "Fuck it" and copied an old save from the old installation where multiple mods were not installed. Here, it suddenly installed Creature Framework...  Maybe something goofed up even with the clean save. I doubt this had anything todo with the mod tho.

Im having a problem as well, all the equipment is working and the animations ARE playing however only the female is working in the animation sequence everything from the dragons to the werewolves just stand there idle... ive no clue why anybody know how to fix it?

Fores New Idles (aka: FNIS) (don't forget to download the "FNIS Creature Pack")

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/

Exactly the opposite everythink work well but my female dovakhin dont make the animation and stay in a pose looks like like t pose....

"She just stay like a dumb doing nothink while creature do the job..."

maybe a lag time latency need some light here....??

• 2 weeks later...

Im having a problem as well, all the equipment is working and the animations ARE playing however only the female is working in the animation sequence everything from the dragons to the werewolves just stand there idle... ive no clue why anybody know how to fix it?

Fores New Idles (aka: FNIS) (don't forget to download the "FNIS Creature Pack")

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/

Exactly the opposite everythink work well but my female dovakhin dont make the animation and stay in a pose looks like like t pose....

"She just stay like a dumb doing nothink while creature do the job..."

maybe a lag time latency need some light here....??

did you install and then run FNIS?

i know from experience that more nasty critters for dawnguard and dragonborn (by dentarr) have out of order masters, if i download your update will they be the same or will the masters load order within the plugin be corrected?

if you use wrye smash you will be surprised at the number of mods that have this problem.

i know from experience that more nasty critters for dawnguard and dragonborn (by dentarr) have out of order masters, if i download your update will they be the same or will the masters load order within the plugin be corrected?

if you use wrye smash you will be surprised at the number of mods that have this problem.

Just FYI, out of order masters doesn't cause issues in Skyrim as far as I've experience or read.  That's why it shows up in so many mods, since it doesn't actually matter.  From what I understand Wrye Bash was originally build for Oblivion where master order might have been more of an issue, so it still has those warnings that can be ignored for Skyrim.  

Obviously load order is still important, but mods generally don't care if their masters aren't in an exact order as long as all of them are loaded first.

Tip: You should always read the ReadMe files for the mods you want to use.

Suggested Load Order:

(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)

SexLab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm (only if fully installed)

CreatureFramework.esm

(other SexLab related mod's .esm here)

(All other .esm mods here)

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

(All other .esp mods here)

SexLabTools.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

(other SexLab related mod's .esp here)

Did this mod get fixed for Mod Organizer  and its fnis problems? 

i don't know what this FNIS problem is that your referring to....

but my version ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/ ) has been repacked inside a data folder, from what i've been told that should help mod managers install the mod to the right location, i don't use them myself so i don't know if that's true or not.

Just FYI, out of order masters doesn't cause issues in Skyrim as far as I've experience or read.  That's why it shows up in so many mods, since it doesn't actually matter.  From what I understand Wrye Bash was originally build for Oblivion where master order might have been more of an issue, so it still has those warnings that can be ignored for Skyrim.  

Obviously load order is still important, but mods generally don't care if their masters aren't in an exact order as long as all of them are loaded first.

then you have been lucky, but my experience iis if i don't use TesVedit to correctly sort the out of order masters in plugins my game will crash

Hey guys I have a question, probably been answered before but I've done some searching and haven't found it. Basically I want to 'equip' cocks and be able to animate with a couple animal companion mods from Nexus, but they are listed as something other than race:wolf or race:dog, so SexLab doesn't recognize them. The mods are http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57255/? and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33061/? , is there a way to force SexLab to recognize them as wolves, or a way to edit their race to wolf so SL does? Found one post from years ago where someone got a cock on Amaterasu http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/page-74 . Any help is greatly appreciated for a noob

post-1857206-0-37000900-1502385353_thumb.jpg