Hmmph despite updating the Framework & JC Containers...seems the Flame Atronach animations haven't been picked up....they're not even in Sexlab's Toggle Animation Tab, not sure if that's a Sexlab, FNIS or More Nasty Critters problem.

make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

go to SexLab's or Animation Loader's MCM and click on Rebuild Animation Registry, unpause the game and Wait a Minute for the registry to reset, then re-enable the animations in the Animation Loader and make sure you click on the add to registry button.

if all else fails, try loading a older save file from before sexlab was installed.

Hey guys, I am looking for a little help. I have been messing with Immersive Horses primitive textures skeleton for personal use. I have managed to add the proper nodes so the new horses have genitals. The issue I am having is that the player horse's giggly bits will show for a second when erect but quickly vanish in addition the horse texture reverts to vanilla for that brief moment. This only occurs with saddled player horses, the cart and unsaddled horses show erect with the new textures no problem. Has anyone any information they might point me too?

Hey guys, I am looking for a little help. I have been messing with Immersive Horses primitive textures skeleton for personal use. I have managed to add the proper nodes so the new horses have genitals. The issue I am having is that the player horse's giggly bits will show for a second when erect but quickly vanish in addition the horse texture reverts to vanilla for that brief moment. This only occurs with saddled player horses, the cart and unsaddled horses show erect with the new textures no problem. Has anyone any information they might point me too?

your missing a lot of things, Eg: the alternative texture setting in the "armor addon" + the armor keywords + a new json file for Creature Framework.

and i already made a "Immersive Horses patch" for my "Horny Horses of Skyrim" mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

download HornyHorsesofSkyrimV0_1a.7z and HCOS_ModCompatibilityKits_09.7z***

***the folder you want is "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKits_09.7z\Horny Horses patches\Immersive Horses"

edit: out of date info, HornyHorses is a part of MNCv10 now.

Edited by MadMansGun

your missing a lot of things, Eg: the alternative texture setting in the "armor addon" + the armor keywords + a new json file for Creature Framework.

and i already made a "Immersive Horses patch" for my "Horny Horses of Skyrim" mod:

***the folder you want is "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKits_09.7z\Horny Horses patches\Immersive Horses"

Thank you oh awesome one!!!

Thank you oh awesome one!!!

I tried it out and I still have the same issue only now when aroused all horses switch back to vanilla textures :P Is there another step I need to take like resetting or something I could have missed or are the primitive textures just not patched?

I tried it out and I still have the same issue only now when aroused all horses switch back to vanilla textures :P Is there another step I need to take like resetting or something I could have missed or are the primitive textures just not patched?

i think you have installed them in the wrong order...

1. install "Horny Horses of Skyrim" & "Immersive Horses" first

2. install the patch last

the load order is:

Immersive Horses.esp

HornyHorses.esp

if your trying to add new textures that are using different names you will need to modify the nif files found in "Data\meshes\hornyhorses"

edit: and make sure "Horny Horses of Skyrim" is selected for the horses in the Creature Framework's MCM.

edit: out of date info, HornyHorses is a part of MNCv10 now.

Edited by MadMansGun

I tried it out and I still have the same issue only now when aroused all horses switch back to vanilla textures tongue.png Is there another step I need to take like resetting or something I could have missed or are the primitive textures just not patched?

i think you have installed them in the wrong order...

1. install "Horny Horses of Skyrim" & "Immersive Horses" first

2. install the patch last

the load order is:

Immersive Horses.esp

HornyHorses.esp

if your trying to add new textures that are using different names you will need to modify the nif files found in "Data\meshes\hornyhorses"

edit: and make sure "Horny Horses of Skyrim" is selected for the horses in the Creature Framework's MCM.

It was the CF setting I needed to change >.< I completely overlooked that. Thank you again :) All is working as intended.

HELP!

I got more critters as well as defeated and followed the inscruction on the page for getting the animations to work. However only about half of the monsters and critters seem to function when they try to do animations. They just stand next to each other playing out the sounds until it ends

Is there a way to reduce the total health and damage of the hentai creatures? I just stand there and watch as my spawned creatures take blow after blow and hit after hit but NEVER die yet kill my enemies no problem and no matter what creature they are. It spoils the game a bit.

what's the best mod to enable all the talk/activate/map/inventory/etc menu options for vampire lord and get him working in sexlab mods?

without that i can only try the 'random sex' mod but it doesnt seem to get him into action.

if vampire lord can't talk to npcs or cast spells how to use him in sexlab?

edit:

i found these old mods on nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21812/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21631/?

but some people say unlocking all the normal interaction functions on vampire lord can break the save.

so i dont know, pls help

edit 2:

i tried one of these mods, enabled talk, tried to initiate sexlab sex by usual dialog options but nothing happens. vampire lord can negotiate sex now but animations don't start anyway.

i have all installed creature slal anims enabled and registered in sexlab, didnt uncheck any of them in sexlab either.

and fnis rerun a bunch of times today too

all other anims work fine like for humanoid and creatures, but not for VL.

I have what may be a stupid question. What exactly does this mod, More Nasty Critters, actually Do? Does it simply give the animals gonads or does the mod actually enable various sexlab animations to trigger with the beasts? Because I know people make animations for the creatures, but the animations don't fire without another mod to make them do so, and I've never seen a mod that actually adds animals and monsters such as Reikling and Giants to the list. 

So my question is, what does More Nasty Critters do?

Kyuubii

So my question is, what does More Nasty Critters do?

back before SLAL was made the only way to get new creature animations in game was to get dentarr to add them with this mod, and the mod enabled some races to be animated that SexLab missed. on top of that it includes the erect creature mesh files needed for the animations.

back in the day this was a one stop shop for all your sexy creature needs, but as it is now the mod is badly outdated in a lot of ways*, but it's still required for a lot of animations and mods to work.

*i'm contemplating a hostile takeover at this point.

i'm contemplating a hostile takeover at this point.

just to show that i'm serious, this is my general idea of a "MNC v10"

1. remove the badly outdated versions of "Creature Framework" and "JContainers" that are included with the mod.

(i'm getting really tired of seeing people have problems because of this)

2. convert the animations into a SLAL Pack (or Packs) for better user control, and update there tags for better mod compatibility.

3. remove the MCM for "SexLab Nude Creatures" and any associated scripts for it, the extra settings added by it can easily be replaced with a extra json for Creature Framework.

4. update the mesh files, and add some fallback meshes in case of Creature NPCs flagged as female (Eg: female horse, dog).

5. add the "female" flag to female NPC Creatures (Eg: Cow, Flame Atronach, Hagraven, Wisp Mother).

6. remove the unused "Horse (Cart)" entrys from the slnc.json (only the "Brown" horse is ever used for carts).

7. remove the "NakedDogAA" from the horse Armor's Armature, i don't know why it's there but it's not needed for anything.

1. remove the badly outdated versions of "Creature Framework" and "JContainers" that are included with the mod.

(i'm getting really tired of seeing people have problems because of this)

Not sure if it would fall into what you have in mind but it would be good to have a version of CF without the cloak which can be a bit heavy on resource. Unfortunately if it's not running then you lose dicks on creatures, I don't think I'm the only one that doesn't really care whether other creatures are aroused in the distance.

The old SLNC doesn't have this problem and reliably adds dicks when there is an interaction with the pc, so that would be great if that option could be added.

i am trying to reorganize everything into one folder but i cant find some files, does anyone have theses missing mesh files and the textures that go with them?
skeleton_vamp_p1.nif
skeletonwarrior_nude.nif
armorskeleton2_nude.nif
dlc1soulcairnskeletonwarrior_nude.nif

according to the SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp they should be in "actors\draugr\" but i don't see them in any of the downloads.

in fact, i don't think i have ever seen them used.

Did scan my downloaded mods.

Could find.

skeleton_vamp_p1.nif

In the following mods.

Bad Dog Immersive Creatures V1-8.7z

All-In-One HDT SMP Setup 1.5 (FOMOD).rar

skeletonwarrior_nude.nif

Dont have the latest of it.

dlc1soulcairnskeletonwarrior_nude.nif

armorskeleton2_nude.nif

Not where I was expected them to be.

progress report:

{done}

2. convert the animations into a SLAL Pack (or Packs) for better user control, and update there tags for better mod compatibility.

{done}

3. remove the MCM for "SexLab Nude Creatures" and any associated scripts for it, the extra settings added by it can easily be replaced with a extra json for Creature Framework.

{done}

4. update the mesh files, and add some fallback meshes in case of Creature NPCs flagged as female (Eg: female horse, dog).

{done}

5. add the "female" flag to female NPC Creatures (Eg: Cow, Flame Atronach, Hagraven, Wisp Mother).

{done}

6. remove the unused "Horse (Cart)" entrys from the slnc.json (only the "Brown" horse is ever used for carts).

{done}

7. remove the "NakedDogAA" from the horse Armor's Armature, i don't know why it's there but it's not needed for anything.

{done}

Edited by MadMansGun

MadMansGun

If you look close to the cows. You will find them as males, but they have female genitals.

Bethzeda error.

About Jcontainers, I always suggest people to actually download the latest and install them last. Good that you have removed them.