edit:

Thanks for replying. As far as I can tell, everything is in its proper place. Still, it seems something is stopping certain creatures from being allowed to animate. Barring total re-installation, is there something direct I could do to give them "permission"?

turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, it can stop some animations from playing.

Unfortunately, I had that already turned off. I recently found that an elk was also not permitted to animate, so I decided to look at it through creature framework. It said that it had an unspecified gender, and under another menu it was allowing creatures to use default unspecified gender, for some reason. I'm going to see if adjusting this fixes it.

Edit: It did not fix it.

Unfortunately, I had that already turned off. I recently found that an elk was also not permitted to animate, so I decided to look at it through creature framework. It said that it had an unspecified gender, and under another menu it was allowing creatures to use default unspecified gender, for some reason. I'm going to see if adjusting this fixes it.

"unspecified gender" is a problem with MNC's outdated scripts, but it should not stop anything from loading.

"8. go to SexLab's or Animation Loader's MCM and click on Rebuild Animation Registry, unpause the game and Wait a Minute for the registry to reset"

How many male player on female creatures are planned for this mod? I was hoping to see more female creature animations and meshes when I initially downloaded and installed it. For many years, I've seen an alarming lack of male player on female creature content, and was hoping such a lack in the "market" may have been noticed.

I'm currently using Fuzzybizz's animation pack, but that seems to be the only one out there with female creatures, as well as this mod.. but overall I am trying to get every creature in the game animated with female textures.

i was not planing on adding any new animations because SLAL can take care of that now, a list of SLAL Packs can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

my own SLAL Pack has some "male player on female creature" animations.

edit:

Thanks for replying. As far as I can tell, everything is in its proper place. Still, it seems something is stopping certain creatures from being allowed to animate. Barring total re-installation, is there something direct I could do to give them "permission"?

turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, it can stop some animations from playing.

I'm not sure why, but all the creatures seem to be male and whenever I do animations with them, they all just seem to default to male. I have set all the mods I use use female when available, but does that just mean there is little to no female models/textures?

i'm not having any problems with the wolf or horse, but i do see the Skeever problem.

this should fix it for now: attachicon.gifmeshes.7z

Well, I uninstalled HHoS and set Creature Framework to use the SLNC variant of Horses instead of BDVC and they're working properly now (which means it was user error after all, my bad)

Also, the mesh you included did fix Skeevers. I was going to try to fix it myself, which I don't think should have been too hard, but you made it easy for me, so huge thanks for that.

As for the Wolves and the dialogue issue...no idea. I'm guessing another mod I have installed either doesn't play nice with this new MNC or doesn't like the Sexualized True Wolves of Skyrim mod that comes with it.

Either way, keep being awesome.

"unspecified gender" is a problem with MNC's outdated scripts, but it should not stop anything from loading.

"8. go to SexLab's or Animation Loader's MCM and click on Rebuild Animation Registry, unpause the game and Wait a Minute for the registry to reset"

That seems to have done it. Thanks for your patience.

As for the Wolves and the dialogue issue...no idea. I'm guessing another mod I have installed either doesn't play nice with this new MNC or doesn't like the Sexualized True Wolves of Skyrim mod that comes with it.

you need the "Allow PC Dialogue" flag to be turned on for the wolf race:

post-71862-0-75880800-1495588003_thumb.jpg

Starting from 9.8c I got this error when running FNIS.

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\MoreNastyCritters", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. (hare)<<

oops, i copied the wrong file, i have reuploaded it with the right one.

Do i still need CF ? I just want the textures to be on all the time

why would you need the Creature Framework for textures? the Creature Framework is used for controlling meshes/models.

I'm having a problem with the Chaurus, dragons and giants. None of the "equipment" is showing in or out of animations. Can I just copy and paste the specific meshes and textures of those creatures and enable them in the menu? At this point it doesn't matter if they are showing all the time. 

Im having a problem as well, all the equipment is working and the animations ARE playing however only the female is working in the animation sequence everything from the dragons to the werewolves just stand there idle... ive no clue why anybody know how to fix it?

Im having a problem as well, all the equipment is working and the animations ARE playing however only the female is working in the animation sequence everything from the dragons to the werewolves just stand there idle... ive no clue why anybody know how to fix it?

Fores New Idles (aka: FNIS) (don't forget to download the "FNIS Creature Pack")

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/

Yeah i had it but it had corrupt files apparently so had to reinstall all the animations and they are working well most are working now. I am however having a different issue with the animations to be used with the mod matchmaker. It worked fine a month ago before i formated my computer. Now a large number of them dont work with matchmaker. Werewolves, spriggans, atronach, lurker just to name a few... not sure why or how to fix it. The spells just "fizzle out" rather then initiate the animations like all the rest. As for the rest of the animations seem to work such as horses, dragons, wolves, bears, etc. Any thoughts?

Yeah i had it but it had corrupt files apparently so had to reinstall all the animations and they are working well most are working now. I am however having a different issue with the animations to be used with the mod matchmaker. It worked fine a month ago before i formated my computer. Now a large number of them dont work with matchmaker. Werewolves, spriggans, atronach, lurker just to name a few... not sure why or how to fix it. The spells just "fizzle out" rather then initiate the animations like all the rest. As for the rest of the animations seem to work such as horses, dragons, wolves, bears, etc. Any thoughts?

go to SexLab's or Animation Loader's MCM and click on Rebuild Animation Registry, unpause the game and Wait a Minute for the registry to reset, then re-enable the animations in the Animation Loader and make sure you click on the add to registry button.

Trying it with a new install today, thank you!

Edit: Hmnn... I followed the guide, installed in the suggested order, used the exact same load order, and used the same options as suggested- there were a few things different than what I did originally and as such I am having far less issues this time around.

However some creatures have balls/sheath but no actual dick right now. Otherwise everything seems to be working.

The only thing I had done differently was that I had CBBE and SOS installed and such.

Most creatures have junk and it's working fine, it only seems to be dogs, wolves, things like that in which I can see their junk and with aroused they even have shlongs normally- but as soon as an animation starts it disappears.

Edit2: Nevermind I got it, I forgot to change the selected skins for those ones.

Thanks again though, that guide was quite helpful! I suggest adding bad dogs immersive creature expansion stuff to it :D

Having a bit of an issue. Not sure if More Nasty did it but now all female draugr, wisp mothers, spriggans, flame atronach's, and horses dont have models anymore. Just flying red triangles. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same issue.

okay so I have this installed and the creature animations work but I have yet to see one have more than a nub if anything no errors or issues besides that hell the hentai creatures from the spells work just fine and dandy but otherwise nada like from dangerous nights wolf comes at me when I wake but not much but empy air where the models should show

Nevermind I figured the issue out

Where are the penis meshes located? Downloaded off mega and noticed no meshes for penis in any of the horse directories, (everything else is fine afaik)

All im seeing is 'horse' and 'shadowmere' nifs in the horse/char assets folder.

Edit: nvm, meshes/slnc/horse