Hey Dentarr,

I appear to have a problem with the Skeever Anims.  Like I enabled the race in Defeat but when I go to toggle anims in the toggle creature tab of sexlab the skeever anims aren't there.  I don't know if anyone has posted this problem before because you have so many pages of posts!   :P

Any help would be appreciated.

Other than that the MNC mod is amazing!

First thing, you've gone through the basics?

1. enable creatures in sexlab

2. reregister all mods in creature framework

3. reset animation registry in sexlab

I imagine if all other anims work fine, the problem is probably not here, but it's worth double checking anyway.  I can't think how skeever animations would be any different from others.

I did do all of that but it still isn't working?  Is there a load order that I'm missing?

The way I loaded it was:

1) SL Framework

2)Defeat

3) Other non beastiality addons

4) MNC

I'm loading Defeat last on that list, otherwise same.  I'm really pretty confused about that because I can't see how skeever anims would be different from the rest.  You could try running FNIS again, but at that point I'm just kind of tossing out random thoughts to try.  Could also doublecheck that your internal load order for MNC esp/esm files is like on the description page.. but I can't imagine how that either would cause just skeevers to not show.

What version of sexlab are you using, and how many extra animations packs you have installed?  Just in case you'd be going over the sexlab's internal limit on animations (although I'm not really sure what exactly that would cause).

How would I check internal load order?

I also tried installing defeat last but that didn't work...

:(

How would I check internal load order?

I also tried installing defeat last but that didn't work...

:(

Well load order and install order are two separate things.  Just meant the load order of the modules present in MNC itself.  Based on description page:

How to install this Mod:

==============

First: If you have Hentai Creatures or Nude Creatures installed, UNINSTALL them!

1) Install Sexlab 1.57+

2) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything

3) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users (Make Sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed)

4) Enable Mods in your Loadorder

5) Reset Animation Reg in SL

Loadorder:

=======

CreatureFramework.esm

Morenastycritters.esp

SexlabNudecreatures.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp

Hentaicreatures.esp

Overall install order is something you need to do by yourself (although with Mod Organizer, changing it takes seconds).  Load order, unless your modlist is totally massive with hundreds of mods, in most cases LOOT will do adequate job sorting out the load order for you.

Hey there.

First i want to say, nice mod :D

But i have my problems to get it work.

The creatures dont have dicks no matter what i do, and they cannnot be trained ( must use speell on them).

Already reinstalled everything but it still wont work. Any ideas ?

Hi,

When I clean up hentaicreature.esp, I found ITMs and one deleted reference (and no error) :

[00:14] Background Loader: [HentaiCreatures.esp] Building reference info.
[00:14] Background Loader: finished
[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 1202494 Elapsed Time: 00:07
Removing: DLC1ArmoredFrostTrollAA [ARMA:02016685]
Removing: DefaultSandboxCurrentLocation256 [PACK:000956B8]
Removing: GRUP Top "PACK"
Removing: EncSummonFamiliar "Familiar" [NPC_:000640B5]
Removing: EncGoatDomestic "Goat" [NPC_:0004359C]
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 285, Removed Records: 5, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Undeleting: [REFR:000E9A32] (places FXMistLow01HalfVis [MSTT:00077773] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of POIPineForest24 [CELL:00009BB5] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -3,-16))
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 280, Undeleted Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [09] HentaiCreatures.esp
[00:00] All Done! 

I have deleted the ITMs and undelete. I hopes there were no voluntary edited.

Grmpf. No matter what i do, it doesnt work as it should.

Installed in that order with NMM

Sexlab+patch

More nasty critters

Creature framework 1.1.0 pre2

Jcontainers

Fores new idles normal+creature pack

Generate FNis for users as Admin

Before i launch game i checked for right loading order

CreatureFramework.esm
Morenastycritters.esp

SexlabNudecreatures.esp
SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp
SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp
Hentaicreatures.esp

Should they be placed on top before everything else ?

Started complete new game, activated sexlab + creature animations, Resetet animations in sexlab again  (as mentioned) and still the same problem.

But if a want to add some creature meshes etc ( example horny dogs of sykrim...) , a message pops up, that everything is already included in More nasty critters.

Any ideas, why Training with player doesnt work and no dicks are showing for the summoned beasts,wolfs etc ?

Sry for my english.

Edit: Nvm, think i got it working. I also needed the Aroused Mod.

Heya! Two questions. 

1. All my creatures have blue dicks! Are they suppose to be blue? If not, any idea where I went wrong? 

Edit: I downloaded Creature Features, and that seems to have remove the blue and texture-less penises. Only seen one dog, so far! But, his penis was sticking straight up in an awkward position. That, or they don't seem to have a dick at all. At least the sheath isn't an invasive weird blue, anymore. Getting closer to having this! 

2. This is silly and embarrassing, but how would I initiate any kind of sex with a creature? 

3. Is there any form of oral? 

Edit: Or, what's your favorite mods to use in initiating it? Currently, the only mod I have that allows it is Defeat. But, there's non aggressive animals that I can't talk to that are being left out. 

Thank you for all the work put into this mod! 

Edit: I do not have any DLC for Skyrim, sadly! So, I don't have the Hentai Creatures and two of SexLab Nude Creatures esp checked in my Nexus Mod Manager. 

i got problem

no matter what i try , the wolf of skyrim skin doesnt instal anymore , im stuck with the ugly basic wolf D:

Did you try installing True Wolves of Skyrim then overwriting it with the sexualized versions?

no , it wasnt necessary before . but good idea i will try that

i got problem

no matter what i try , the wolf of skyrim skin doesnt instal anymore , im stuck with the ugly basic wolf D:

Did you try installing True Wolves of Skyrim then overwriting it with the sexualized versions?

no , it wasnt necessary before . but good idea i will try that

It's what I had to do to get the wolves to be their sexy selves.

Sry to ask again, but what i need to do to use the avaible threesome and foursome animations ?

Tried sexmaker and mass sexmaker, no chance. What do i miss ?

sexlabmatchmaker , the mass maker doesnt work .

sumon the animal , cast spell on one rat,  then the second , the use the self spell , and the animation should be played

obvious question but... you have ticked the sexlab creature animations on in the sexlab MCM? its off by default after clicking install

Yes, and I am able to use the animations registered from SLAL, but the default ones are missing for some reason :/

edit: found out that it was a load order problem, my bad!

Sry to ask again, but what i need to do to use the avaible threesome and foursome animations ?

Tried sexmaker and mass sexmaker, no chance. What do i miss ?

sexlabmatchmaker , the mass maker doesnt work .

sumon the animal , cast spell on one rat,  then the second , the use the self spell , and the animation should be played

Thanks, working now.