all i want is the female atronach animations, can I just install more nasty critters, and not the other ones.. sexlab nude creatures/hentai creatures, etc? When i tried to use matchmaker on my atronach is just says the spell fizzles

actually installed every mod assiciated with MNC, ran fnis, reset my animation registry and i still cant use this on flame atronach. i remember this worked for my some years ago, but its not anymore.

dear dentarr, i have just gone through 209 pages of this thread, patiently looking for the reasoning behind your sequence of "re-register" and "reset"...but have come to the sad conclusion you have listed no reasoning, and i suspect it's patently obvious you've started to worship Cthulhu.

More Nasty Critters 9.0

Changelog

=========

IF CRITTERS DONT GET NUDE OR YOU DONT SEE NEW ANIMATIONS:

"Reset animation registry" in Sexlab Menu

"Re-register all mods" in Creature Framework Menu

"re-register all mods" in the Creature Framework Menu

"reset animation registry" in Sexlab menu

Make sure your SkyUI is updated to latest version.

Make sure FNIS is updated to latest version

Make sure you have FNIS for Creatures installed

Always state which version of SL you use when reporting problems!

so which sequence is it? reset then re-re, or a mad gibbering re-re then reset Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

And dont forget the usual: Reset Animation Registry in SL and Re register all Mods in Creature Framework!!!

Is there a way to change the animation when starting the training? I've seen a few different animations when starting before, but I can not find a way to switch to which one I want. 

Example: I've seen wolf doggystyle animation, and I've seen wolf BJ animation. I see "Change Animation Set" but pressing the key for it (Default is "0") does not change the animation. It stays the same until either finishing or being ended. I can press Space to jump to the next scene but not change the animation. Any help?

Edit: Figured out the problem. The key was actually "O" but in the MCM it was displayed as a "0".

bwhahaha...that's why it never worked for me. i kept mashing 0

I'm not really sure where the best place to ask about this would be, so forgive me if this is out of place.

I have created some creatures using the WW skeleton. In CK, I added the meshes as "skins" for the werewolf. Everything looks fine in CK, but then in game the flaccid ww penis is poking through.

I can make a new race, I know, and I will if that's the only solution, but I hope there's just something I can do. I don't fully understand how Skins work. If they were just like armor, then my mesh (which is set to the body) would replace the WW mesh (which is set to the body) and no parts of the WW mesh would appear. I know that MNC overwrites the vanilla Skyrim WW mesh, but again, the WW mesh should NOT appear as the default skin was replaced by my skin. That is, if it worked like armor.

I looked at the MNC WW mesh in Nifskope, the penis doesn't have a BSDismemberSkinInstance. Okay, but when the WW is hard, the flaccid penis goes away and the hard one appears which (from my understanding) means the NakedWerewolf skin is replaced with the erect skin, so again shouldn't the regular flaccid WW mesh be overridable?

Any help anyone can offer would be appreciated.

When i spawn them they do nothing i have all the necessary files and i have creature animations enabled on sexlab... HELP

1. do they have erect schlongs?

2. does your character go through the animations?

3. are you using NMM or MO?

4. can you copy/paste the output report in the FNIS generator window to here please

if yes to 1 and 2, uninstall FNIS creatures and reinstall. That fixed it for another member here.

1.  I can not seem to get creature framework up with out keeping Sexlab Aroused-Redux up as well.

2. I use to could run it with out SLA-Redux, but now it gives me the Missing API anytime I try to Omit it.

3. I want it off mostly because zaira mods Maria Prostitution,  doc's for that mod report it causing much trouble with the Maria scripts.

4.  I have always been able to leave it off, untill DDI armbinder Animations messed up, and I had to re install all sexlab mods from ground up to fix this.. DDI and fNIS seem to be having a disagreement, scriptually...

5. anyway after re-installing All mod's, and fixing the Arm binder animations. I seem to be no longer able to leave SLA-Redux un-installed, and still be able to run Creature framework, with out getting the Missing API error.

6, actually I could get it up with out it, but had to leave any extra animations from SLAL_AnimationsByLeto, SLAL_funnyBisness, SLAL_KomAnim_v200616b_Repack, SLAL_KomAnimUPDATE_200616-0.2c, and SLAL Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v01.0 un installed.

If any one of those were installed I got the Missing API.

I managed to install the NonSexlabAnimationPack3.1, but none of the others.

EDIT>>> I begin to think this is another FNIS disagreement, scriptually, many mods I think may have been compiled under and older version of FNIS, and when they are upgraded to the latest FINIS, during any re installation of those mods the effect begins... But I am only guessing.

Not sure how to get this to fully work I downloaded the stuff in the op, ran FNIS, enabled creature anims in the sexlab mcm but still the creatures don't do anything. My character has animations but the creatures don't any help would be appreciated.

Did you install FNIS creatures (required to get ANY creatures animations working)?  It's an optional file on the Nexus page where you downloaded FNIS.  Did you get any errors when running FNIS Generator?  If you have trouble deciphering any FNIS errors, you can paste the output into a post:  right click in the Generator results area, select all, copy, then paste in a post using spoiler tags ( [ spoiler ]FNIS output[ /spoiler ]   == remove the spaces in the tags to make it work).

===========================

1.  I can not seem to get creature framework up with out keeping Sexlab Aroused-Redux up as well.

2. I use to could run it with out SLA-Redux, but now it gives me the Missing API anytime I try to Omit it.

3. I want it off mostly because zaira mods Maria Prostitution,  doc's for that mod report it causing much trouble with the Maria scripts.

4.  I have always been able to leave it off, untill DDI armbinder Animations messed up, and I had to re install all sexlab mods from ground up to fix this.. DDI and fNIS seem to be having a disagreement, scriptually...

5. anyway after re-installing All mod's, and fixing the Arm binder animations. I seem to be no longer able to leave SLA-Redux un-installed, and still be able to run Creature framework, with out getting the Missing API error.

6, actually I could get it up with out it, but had to leave any extra animations from SLAL_AnimationsByLeto, SLAL_funnyBisness, SLAL_KomAnim_v200616b_Repack, SLAL_KomAnimUPDATE_200616-0.2c, and SLAL Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v01.0 un installed.

If any one of those were installed I got the Missing API.

I managed to install the NonSexlabAnimationPack3.1, but none of the others.

EDIT>>> I begin to think this is another FNIS disagreement, scriptually, many mods I think may have been compiled under and older version of FNIS, and when they are upgraded to the latest FINIS, during any re installation of those mods the effect begins... But I am only guessing.

If I remember correctly, all you need to do is install the scripts from SLA Redux to get rid of the API error (do search within this thread for API and you should see many results about this).

If I remember correctly, all you need to do is install the scripts from SLA Redux to get rid of the API error (do search within this thread for API and you should see many results about this).

I understand sort of what you are saying, but I tried many ways to remove it, and it just kept telling me I was missing the API every time.

anytime I tried to add any of the SLAL mods I got that message.

I could however install the NonSexLabanimations, with no problems.

So far Maria has been fine, I set the cloak to its maximum time, and set line of sight for any arousal.

I thought there use to be a way to turn off the Cloak in SLA...

I just got the latest version of the SLA-Redux, and I don't seem to have that feature in the MCM.. I may have just imagined it.

P.S. Yes ! I have the latest FNIS Creature animations installed

I installed everything listed i have sexlab v1.60 hotfix2 installed, i ran fnis that has creature pack v6.1  installed after i installed the mod, i tried uninstalling the creature pack and then installing it again, i  tried resetting animation registry and re-registering all mods. creatures do have their things and the hentai creature spells work fine, but when i tell them to train nothing happens, not even the characters move. I used nmm to install the mods btw. HELP pls!

I installed everything listed i have sexlab v1.60 hotfix2 installed, i ran fnis that has creature pack v6.1  installed after i installed the mod, i tried uninstalling the creature pack and then installing it again, i  tried resetting animation registry and re-registering all mods. creatures do have their things and the hentai creature spells work fine, but when i tell them to train nothing happens, not even the characters move. I used nmm to install the mods btw. HELP pls!

please see the FAQ entry for help

do you know whether you install sexlab werewolves before or after more nasty critters

(*)

Concerning female Werewolves:

1) You need to have Sexlab Werewolves installed. I use those models! If you want other Werewolf models replace the .nifs / textures but keep the mod!

2) You MUST NOT enable Werewolves in Nude Creatures! SL Werewolves takes care of itself!

3) You must load SexLabWerewolves.esp AFTER Nudecreatures.esp, NudecreaturesDB.esp and MoreNastyCritters.esp. So pretty much at the end of the loadorder!

4) Make sure you DESELCT "females use male model" in the SL Werewolf Menu.

See if #3 makes a difference for you :D

I understand sort of what you are saying, but I tried many ways to remove it, and it just kept telling me I was missing the API every time.

anytime I tried to add any of the SLAL mods I got that message.

I could however install the NonSexLabanimations, with no problems.

So far Maria has been fine, I set the cloak to its maximum time, and set line of sight for any arousal.

I thought there use to be a way to turn off the Cloak in SLA...

I just got the latest version of the SLA-Redux, and I don't seem to have that feature in the MCM.. I may have just imagined it.

P.S. Yes ! I have the latest FNIS Creature animations installed

I think what Srayesmanil is referring to is this (copied from OP of Creature Framework):

Known issues

• Some people have problems with the framework when Aroused isn't installed - this can be worked around simply by installing Aroused, but not activating its esp/esm file if you don't want to use it

I think what Srayesmanil is referring to is this (copied from OP of Creature Framework):

Known issues

• Some people have problems with the framework when Aroused isn't installed - this can be worked around simply by installing Aroused, but not activating its esp/esm file if you don't want to use it

Yes I can understand that, but in Mod organizer I sometimes have Oddities happen when I install  a mod from the left hand column, and then tick it off in the right hand  column.

It seems to make MO forget some of the mods that are installed, and when I re-boot and start MO the Mod load order does not always refresh properly. [ Omitting some mod's from the load order ] Then I have to check for missing Mods in the save game files. They will be quite often still ticked in the left hand column, but there will be many that for some reason get UN-checked in the right hand column.

I am unsure what does this, but I think it had to do with my Manually turning them off, in the right hand column, But I am only guessing.  It could also be My hard drive delay, [ where the HD sleeps for a bit, if not used in awhile ] >>> MO may become inpatient and just use the mods it knows, and ignore those that the drive has not waken up yet to tell it about.

Any way I might try that latter, and see.

Thank You very Much :shy:

Hi,

I think I have a CTD related this mod or more precisely an optional mod, the Hentai Creatures. I don't use that mod (disable it in MO).

As far as I remember Hentai Creatures adds summoning books to certain traders (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Now my problem is, that when I mouseover the inventory of the Riverwood trader or the Khajiit caravans, I have an instant CTD. I managed to find a partial workaround, by selecting item categories before the mouseover and this way I can browse all categories without CTD - except the Books section. If I switch to the book section and bring the mouse over the item area, CTD again.

Could someone try if this happnes to them as well?

Thanks,

Known issues

Yes I can understand that, but in Mod organizer I sometimes have Oddities happen when I install  a mod from the left hand column, and then tick it off in the right hand  column.

It seems to make MO forget some of the mods that are installed, and when I re-boot and start MO the Mod load order does not always refresh properly. [ Omitting some mod's from the load order ] Then I have to check for missing Mods in the save game files. They will be quite often still ticked in the left hand column, but there will be many that for some reason get UN-checked in the right hand column.

I am unsure what does this, but I think it had to do with my Manually turning them off, in the right hand column, But I am only guessing.  It could also be My hard drive delay, [ where the HD sleeps for a bit, if not used in awhile ] >>> MO may become inpatient and just use the mods it knows, and ignore those that the drive has not waken up yet to tell it about.

Any way I might try that latter, and see.

Thank You very Much :shy:

honestly, i don't get the attraction in not installing/activating aroused. there's so many cool mods that require it. the ones i use, out of that list, are:

Sexlab Sexlife

slut

sexistguardsDD.esp

petcollar

dangerousNights2

devious captures

devious devices - integration

devious devices - expansion

devious cidhna

apropos (GODS! HOW CAN ANYONE NOT RUN THIS. LOL)

devious helpless