Ok ive been through the comments and tried the suggestions but i just cant get errect animal penises anywhere, all i see is their unaroused state, in the sheath. what can i do? tried resetting animation registry, and resetting everything in creature framework, and tried changing in sexlab nude creatures.

Heya! None of my animals seem to have a penis. They have a sheath, but never does their penis come out. Also, are some of the animals suppose to have oddly blue balls and such? My goats (that I can't even do anything with) have massive blue balls. Kind of funny, but really distracting! 

If you're starting a new character, you might try the steps I outlined in a link in my sig.  So far it has never failed for me.  Basically,:

activate sexlab (don't do anything else).

then re-register the creatures through the Framework,

then enable/disable the individual creature within the Framework,

then activate creatures within SexLab,

then register extra animations (NSAP, SLAL, ZAP, etc),

then complete setting up SexLab. 

So far, it has worked for me.  Also, one thing I noticed is that if a particular creature doesn't show a schlong, use SexLab Aroused (hit the 'n' key while in the crosshairs) and that seems to kick-start creatures (however, I seem to only need to do this on 1 particular horse in Riverwood added by ETAC, and not for every new character).

Are there any requirements for this mod (aside from SL and all the usual).  I mean, do you need to have any prior version of Nude Creatures, because I've tried fiddling with the load order and whatnot, but am having issues with all creatures.  Every creature is always either limp AF, or has no junk.  Not sure how to fix :/  The other thing is the Nude Creatures MCM isn't there for me.  I use the Nexus Mod Manager, not MO, would that have anything to do with it?  Sorry for the questions, fairly new to mods, but haven't had issues with any others I've installed from this site through NMM and I don't have the knowledge to work it out for myself.  A reply would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Ok ive been through the comments and tried the suggestions but i just cant get errect animal penises anywhere, all i see is their unaroused state, in the sheath. what can i do? tried resetting animation registry, and resetting everything in creature framework, and tried changing in sexlab nude creatures.

Heya! None of my animals seem to have a penis. They have a sheath, but never does their penis come out. Also, are some of the animals suppose to have oddly blue balls and such? My goats (that I can't even do anything with) have massive blue balls. Kind of funny, but really distracting! 

If you're starting a new character, you might try the steps I outlined in a link in my sig.  So far it has never failed for me.  Basically,:

activate sexlab (don't do anything else).

then re-register the creatures through the Framework,

then enable/disable the individual creature within the Framework,

then activate creatures within SexLab,

then register extra animations (NSAP, SLAL, ZAP, etc),

then complete setting up SexLab. 

So far, it has worked for me.  Also, one thing I noticed is that if a particular creature doesn't show a schlong, use SexLab Aroused (hit the 'n' key while in the crosshairs) and that seems to kick-start creatures (however, I seem to only need to do this on 1 particular horse in Riverwood added by ETAC, and not for every new character).

This worked when i started a new game then it basically just reverted back instantly. its like this is just overwritting everything reguardless

Also remember that papyrus load can affect this.  If your papyrus load is heavy (bad/poorly designed/heavy load mods, dirty saves from uninstalling scripted mods, etc), you may get this problem as well.  Again, this has always worked for me.  Sorry that it couldn't help your issue.  Sounds like maybe some mod in your load order is affecting it.  Just to note, I don't use "hentai creatures" esp included in MNC, but I have all of the other included esp files.

Hey guys, thanks to all of the questions posted to this forum and answers given I was able to get this mod to work for the most part. I was wondering if there is a way to put your playable character into the male position and the creatures into the female position for any of these animations. Is there a setting for this or do custom animations need to be installed for that to work?

Also, in animation settings for sexlab, I see a setting above the "play animation" button with a drop menu with options "female position 1" and "creature position 2" what do these do?

Thanks guys!

Woo! Thanks, srayesmanll! I seem to have most everything working, finally. Some of the animations don't play, however. The wolf doggystyle and missionary work, but the others don't seem to. It'll attempt to play the animation, then they will just stand there. 

I'm sad that I had to start a new game to get the penises to work. I guess I shouldn't get attached to a character until I've reached a point that all my mods work and I don't plan to add any more. Lesson learned! 

Woo! Thanks, srayesmanll! I seem to have most everything working, finally. Some of the animations don't play, however. The wolf doggystyle and missionary work, but the others don't seem to. It'll attempt to play the animation, then they will just stand there. 

I'm sad that I had to start a new game to get the penises to work. I guess I shouldn't get attached to a character until I've reached a point that all my mods work and I don't plan to add any more. Lesson learned! 

Glad someone else found those steps useful.

I'm sad that I had to start a new game to get the penises to work.

Unfortunately I'm at a point in Skyrim life that I get bored quickly with any character, so I am making new ones all the time, trying to find that right combo.  So I never get attached to any particular character.  If a mod I use updates, I have no qualms about dropping the character and starting a new one.  This how I found that combo of steps to use - Creature Framework updated and the first couple of characters I created ran into the dickless creatures.  With the 3rd character I lucked upon that combo that worked for me. 

Do the Beast Animations come with MNC or Sexlab Framework?  I have been running SexlabFrame 1.62 and it only has a few of the animations?  The skeever anims have been completely left out.  There is no mention of Rabbit or Fox or Cow?  I'm confused is all because other than that it works normally.

Watagenius :

Have you tried reinstalling and checking that your mod order is correct?  Look through Dentarr's requirements and see if missed something.  I know if you already have Hentai Creatures installed it causes problems.

Not sure if this belongs here or not, but I'm having a weird issue with any and all dog/wolf variants. Basically, I get the red exclamation replacing them entirely, so I assume it's a conflict between two skins for them, but I'm not sure what other mod might be changing them too - as far as I'm aware, it's only this mod that does anything to them among those I have; but I know there's clearly no major issues that anyone else is reporting, so I assume I've screwed up something somewhere.

I did have a lot of mods at various times which could be affecting it, but I've cut back on them and done full clean reinstalls of the mods I'm keeping and removed the old ones I'm not; as well as starting a fresh game, but no matter what I do (including cleaning via sexlab, etc) I can't seem to stop any dogs from dematerialising into red exclamations. (though I did manage to clear up any/all other issues I'd been having across my other mods)

Point is - is there any way I can check if any other mods DO change the dog texture or character? I've looked at TeS5edit, but not sure how to use it (bit of a noob for Skyrim modding) for this.

Still experimenting - may try without Hentai Creatures part of this pack as not sure I'd use them.

Do the Beast Animations come with MNC or Sexlab Framework?  I have been running SexlabFrame 1.62 and it only has a few of the animations?  The skeever anims have been completely left out.  There is no mention of Rabbit or Fox or Cow?  I'm confused is all because other than that it works normally.

Watagenius :

Have you tried reinstalling and checking that your mod order is correct?  Look through Dentarr's requirements and see if missed something.  I know if you already have Hentai Creatures installed it causes problems.

i have the mod installed correctly, but my female just stands upstraight, i can't fix it

i just re-installed skyrim (every once in awhile i delete everything and reinstall...i dont know why) and i installed MNC but skUI doesnt see creature framework i even tried to go to a small room save the game, exit it and uninstall then reinstall MNC doesnt work i have version9.3 what do i need to do.

will unclicking creatures in mnc and installing creaturesframework RC12 work

Hi hiii, not sure if this will even be noticed or if it's far too late to tell you, what with Fallout and you probably working on other mods. You could also already know about it but I figure you should know.

It seems that this mod doesn't work with Better Shaped Female Creatures

At least when I tried using it on a Spriggan, it wouldn't allow any animations to start (I use SexLab MatchMaker to start animations)

I'm not sure about the other creatures but if you still update this, or you work on skyrim mods still, I thought you might be interested in knowing this  :blush: