So, I've been trying to figure out what the hell is going on with this, and why it won't work for a couple hours now.
Basically, whenever I get into a scene with a creature, the animations will not work, whatsoever. My character stays in whatever position she previously was in, and the creature is just frozen on top of her.
I have no clue what could possibly be causing it, and I've tried to fix it. I tried uninstalling, saving, reinstalling, rerunning FNIS, nothing. I tried uninstalling my MO-installed version and doing a manual install, nothing. I've tried resetting the animation registry, nothing.
Nothing I do seems to be working no matter how hard I try, and I feel like it might be some sort of conflict with my mods, but I have no idea which ones, mostly because I have a massive goddamn mess of a load order.

If you want to suffer through reading this to help me out, feel free.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
VioLens.esp
UltimateDragons.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Morrowloot.esp
No Permanent Essentials Redux -- Legendary Edition.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp
OBIS.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
High Level Enemies.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
OBISDB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
iNeed.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
TakeNotes.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
DragonRealShout.esp
ADS.esp
FSS-No pause between lines.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
XPMSE.esp
DLC1FLL.esp
DLC2FLL.esp
FeminizedLevelLists.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
Better Vampires.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
SeraphimOutfit.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
EliteRogueArmour.esp
Dagger Lady.esp
UNP Spice Gear.esp
KDC - kevinsterable - Deadly Stronger Poisons.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
animal_mansion.esp

i Have installed MNC 9.3 but Hare or Chicken Animations dont play from the critters side, only my character plays the anim.

Edit, my sexlab framework is at 1.58B. Skse 1.7.3. using the FOMOD version of the MNC.

Other creatures works fine.

***Solved***: Installing the last version of FNIS creature pack.

Out of curiosity, how would I go about making all the animals have a permanent erection? :blush:

You could try setting arousal threshold to 0 or 1:

from Creature Framework MCM menu, General page, set 'SexLab Aroused Integration' on, and set the Arousal threshold to 0.  If that doesn't work, then try setting the threshold to 1.  And of course set things in the Performance section so the creatures are caught fast enough.

I can't really test this myself since I've altered CF to disable the cloak entiredly, but it should work.

Attention users of Mod Organizer and MNC or other FNIS creature animations like FNIS Zoo; I've been talking to MistakenMystic who's the go-between/punching bag between Fore and Tannin42, as well as the authors of MNC and it's components (special thanks to lordescobar666) and it's led to the discovery with some faults in the codes of both those programs. A soltuion is being worked on now but the baics is that if you have used a creature animation pack with FNIS in MO, then change to a profile without those creature mods like a non-MNC profile, a lot of your creatures will be frozen because FNIS is apparently smarter than MO and skips by the Override directory entirely. If you want to reanimate your creatures you either need to reinstall the mod that provided the animations like MNC or FNIS Zoo, hit Deinstall Creatures in FNIS (which by itself causes several issues Fore is currently looking into), or install two versions of FNIS, like one called "FNIS for Creatures" and one called "FNIS without Creatures" and keep them active on separate profiles. This avoids the frozen creatures and T-posing.

Dentarr, maybe you would be so kind as to leave a quote of this on the front page?

Is this still valid? Cause as far as I remember new versions of FNIS was released after that.

Attention users of Mod Organizer and MNC or other FNIS creature animations like FNIS Zoo; I've been talking to MistakenMystic who's the go-between/punching bag between Fore and Tannin42, as well as the authors of MNC and it's components (special thanks to lordescobar666) and it's led to the discovery with some faults in the codes of both those programs. A soltuion is being worked on now but the baics is that if you have used a creature animation pack with FNIS in MO, then change to a profile without those creature mods like a non-MNC profile, a lot of your creatures will be frozen because FNIS is apparently smarter than MO and skips by the Override directory entirely. If you want to reanimate your creatures you either need to reinstall the mod that provided the animations like MNC or FNIS Zoo, hit Deinstall Creatures in FNIS (which by itself causes several issues Fore is currently looking into), or install two versions of FNIS, like one called "FNIS for Creatures" and one called "FNIS without Creatures" and keep them active on separate profiles. This avoids the frozen creatures and T-posing.

Dentarr, maybe you would be so kind as to leave a quote of this on the front page?

Is this still valid? Cause as far as I remember new versions of FNIS was released after that.

Haven't tested it but you can do it easily. Load up MNC or FNIS Zoo in a profile, generate FNIS, disable MNC or FNIS Zoo, generate a new FNIS, go ingame, find a vanilla horse or a wolf. If they are still animated as they should be, FNIS has been updated sufficently that this is no longer an issue, and the notification can be removed.

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has patched Immersive Horses yet found here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64067/?

MNC does not apply to the new horses because they each have their own Nifs, I am tempted to just copy the Nif from MNC and rename it to match but I fear bad things will happen. Any insight? Thanks in advance. :)

I use immersive horse and MNC, they seem to work fine. I like the horse at Whiterun, (Queen something) and as I ride for a while the queen becomes king(grows a penis) and you can use matchmaker with it. I also use animal mansion, and where you go to buy a horse, you walk up to the horse and there is no marker. Just click in the horse and the texture changes and dialog appears. Maybe it's just my setup, but give it a try. They seem to work together.

Update to my situation, I've figured nothing out. I've tried deinstalling/reinstalling FNIS creatures, and that didn't work.

I did a bit more testing, and I found out that it seems like the spider animation might be the only one that doesn't work. Is this a known bug or something?

I'd appreciate it if someone could get back to me on what the cause might be.

Is Ultimate deadly encounters compatible with MNC? Or is there a place where I can browse the conflicts like SD+?

They are compatible but you will not have endowed creatures on many of the creatures added by SoT. There should be no hard conflicts of any kind.

Thank you for clearing it up. :)

I hope this mod is not abandoned.

You know, some dicks and animations are not completed.

cow (no dick)

mammoth (no dick)

dragon priest (the animation exists, but not added in MNC. no dick)

mudcrab (no dick, no animations)

dwarven spider (no dick, no animations)

dwarven sphere (no dick, no animations)

slaughterfish (no dick, no animations)

storm atronach (no dick, no animations)

frost atronach (no dick, no animations)

ice wraith (no sexual organ, no animations)

cow (no dick)

mammoth (no dick)

I would assume it's because there isn't high (if any) demand for these. Not to mention I would imagine animating something like a Storm Atronach would be a pain in the ass. I admit I'd like to see some 'alternative' animations with certain animals such as slaughterfish female masturbation, or slaughterfish blowjob (don't judge me  :P), or something like that. Again, there's really no point in making animations that nearly everyone will just ignore. People with niche tastes will unfortunately always suffer unless they can make mods themselves.

EDIT: Not sure if this is even possible but it'd be fun if threesome animations with different creatures existed. But again, I understand these must be very tough to animate.

cow (no dick)

mammoth (no dick)

I would assume it's because there isn't high (if any) demand for these. Not to mention I would imagine animating something like a Storm Atronach would be a pain in the ass. I admit I'd like to see some 'alternative' animations with certain animals such as slaughterfish female masturbation, or slaughterfish blowjob (don't judge me  :P), or something like that. Again, there's really no point in making animations that nearly everyone will just ignore. People with niche tastes will unfortunately always suffer unless they can make mods themselves.

EDIT: Not sure if this is even possible but it'd be fun if threesome animations with different creatures existed. But again, I understand these must be very tough to animate.

It's not about taste, or demand, it's about completion. I mean we are so close for having a full roster, sex ready.

There are chicken animations, I can't believe there is a higher demand for them than, say slaughterfish.

It's not about taste, or demand, it's about completion. I mean we are so close for having a full roster, sex ready.

There are chicken animations, I can't believe there is a higher demand for them than, say slaughterfish.

I don't know why there are chicken animations, and at this point I'm too scared to ask...

I don't know why there are chicken animations, and at this point I'm too scared to ask...

Because it's hilarious! They are already included in this version of MNC.

Ok ive been through the comments and tried the suggestions but i just cant get errect animal penises anywhere, all i see is their unaroused state, in the sheath. what can i do? tried resetting animation registry, and resetting everything in creature framework, and tried changing in sexlab nude creatures.

Heya! None of my animals seem to have a penis. They have a sheath, but never does their penis come out. Also, are some of the animals suppose to have oddly blue balls and such? My goats (that I can't even do anything with) have massive blue balls. Kind of funny, but really distracting!