Hey guys, I just spent the last 4 hours figuring a way to fix my problem. There are no animal genitals showing at all. The animations and sounds are there, but no dicks on any creature. I even tried installing it manually, and all I got was a re-skinned dog. Still no dicks. Any suggestions ?

I am using 'MoreNastyCreatures' and 'SLAroused' files just to fix the Creature API not found error. Am I missing something ? And I just realised that after installing both of them, all I get is the Hentai summoning spells. I am still missing the 'features' and skins. Please help :_:

Oh, and NudeCreatures menu in Mod Configuration doesn't do a thing. None of the settings there work at all. I tried resetting the SexLab animation (and cleaning it up/reinstalling it) a dozen times, still nothing. I am using Mod Organizer btw.

If you are starting a new character/save, try the steps in from the link in my sig.  It has always worked for me.

Just to note:  Using newest sexlab, current MNC, updated the creature framework to newest version (install it as a separate mod, and put it at a higher priority than MNC in the left pane, or merge it with MNC).  Most people have had success with my method, some not.

Also I've found that certain mod animals don't work the first time.  For example, there is a horse added to Riverwood by ETAC that never gets a schlong the fist time.  However, subsequent times, it works fine.  However, all creatures from the vanilla game seem to work fine with my steps.

If your creatures have no dicks, your first step is the CF MCM menu. (Acutally your first step is to make sure you have the latest of all mods as srayes points out, but let's assume you're not ignorant.) Look at the "Creatures" tab and see if the dickless animals are listed and have a mod assigned. If you see a lot of "disabled" or some such, you have problems.

If the animal is missing entirely, you have a mod install problem. Reinstall and make sure you the order right.

If the animal is there and marked "disabled" you have a CF problem. Run the "Reinstall all mods" option--that's always fixed it for me.

If the animal is there and has a mod assigned (and that mod is properly installed), you're hosed. Post a papyrus log and someone might be able to help you.

If your creatures have no dicks, your first step is the CF MCM menu. (Acutally your first step is to make sure you have the latest of all mods as srayes points out, but let's assume you're not ignorant.) Look at the "Creatures" tab and see if the dickless animals are listed and have a mod assigned. If you see a lot of "disabled" or some such, you have problems.

If the animal is missing entirely, you have a mod install problem. Reinstall and make sure you the order right.

If the animal is there and marked "disabled" you have a CF problem. Run the "Reinstall all mods" option--that's always fixed it for me.

If the animal is there and has a mod assigned (and that mod is properly installed), you're hosed. Post a papyrus log and someone might be able to help you.

I never had or seen a Creature Framework menu at all in the first place. How the hell do I fix that ?

I have this installed - 'Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2'. Isn't it the framework ?

EDIT: Starting a new game fixed the missing Creature Framework MCM menu and now it all works. Dicks confirmed. But if I load my current save, the one I'm intending to use - it's all gone again. Is there any way to force CF to work in all my saves ? Some kind of bypass or forced detection maybe ? Thank you for your help!

1) Install Sexlab 1.57+
2) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything
3) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users (Make Sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed)
4) Enable Mods in your Loadorder
5) Reset Animation Reg in SL

So I was able to instal sexlab and copy contents to skyrim/data. but when i run FNIS 5.1.1 it doesnt detect the files for this mod. how can i fix this?

1) Install Sexlab 1.57+[/size]

2) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything[/size]

3) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users [/size](Make Sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed)[/size]

4) Enable Mods in your Loadorder[/size]

5) Reset Animation Reg in SL[/size]

So I was able to instal sexlab and copy contents to skyrim/data. but when i run FNIS 5.1.1 it doesnt detect the files for this mod. how can i fix this?[/size]

Current version of FNIS is 6.3, use that version. And from whatever hole you dug up version 5.1.1 from, bury it again.

1) Install Sexlab 1.57+[/size]

2) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything[/size]

3) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users [/size](Make Sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed)[/size]

4) Enable Mods in your Loadorder[/size]

5) Reset Animation Reg in SL[/size]

So I was able to instal sexlab and copy contents to skyrim/data. but when i run FNIS 5.1.1 it doesnt detect the files for this mod. how can i fix this?[/size]

Current version of FNIS is 6.3, use that version. And from whatever hole you dug up version 5.1.1 from, bury it again.

Looks like he's quoted/followed the install instructions on the first page without  checking for updates.

Hey guys, I just spent the last 4 hours figuring a way to fix my problem. There are no animal genitals showing at all. The animations and sounds are there, but no dicks on any creature. I even tried installing it manually, and all I got was a re-skinned dog. Still no dicks. Any suggestions ?

I am using 'MoreNastyCreatures' and 'SLAroused' files just to fix the Creature API not found error. Am I missing something ? And I just realised that after installing both of them, all I get is the Hentai summoning spells. I am still missing the 'features' and skins. Please help :_:

Oh, and NudeCreatures menu in Mod Configuration doesn't do a thing. None of the settings there work at all. I tried resetting the SexLab animation (and cleaning it up/reinstalling it) a dozen times, still nothing. I am using Mod Organizer btw.

Try manually copying MNC files into Data folder, I had simmilar issue before when I used Wrye Bash to install mods and WB did not properly copy files into Data folder.

Try manually copying MNC files into Data folder, I had similar issue before when I used Wrye Bash to install mods and WB did not properly copy files into Data folder.

if using Wrye bash (smash) to install mods click on the skipped tab to make sure there is no files being skipped, if there is right click on the mod archive under the installers tabs and select "has extra directories"and 9 times out of 10 it will install the missing files needed to make the mod work correctly.

Right, so I don't know if it's this page specifically or the support section that I'm supposed to ask on this, so just lemme know if I'm in the wrong and I can move it?

This has been a reoccurring problem for me every time I try getting this mod to work. I install everything as directed, arrange the mod order, etc. The sheaths to creatures show up fine, but for some reason, nothing's "peeking" no matter what I've tried. Tried just testing animations to see if they only popped out then, no luck. Used Aroused Creatures, no luck. Just tried letting things happen naturally, also no luck. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Can someone explain that to me?

Hi! I get these type of errors on 40% of the creatures. The other 60% works fine. I have the load order as the topic says. Installed JContainers and the other mod that followed with the mod and sellected them when installing.

NOTICE: ValidateActor(HentaiCenturion) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DwarvenCenturionRace)

NOTICE: ValidateActor(HentaiSkeever) -- FALSE -- They are valid creature type, but have no valid animations currently enabled or installed

Thanks!

I have a small problem. My game fails to load a game and it seems the problem is somewhat related to Creature framework. Although there a lot of mods installed, this is a new game and everything works perfect. The only way to load a game is to use the console comand "coc whiterun" from the main menu and load from there.

Any one has any information on this error?

Mod list:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
FoxHome_X.esm=0
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
UndergroundBathhouse.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
OSA.esm=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Rayya Replacer by DDey.esp=1
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp=1
AradiaLeatherThief.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Gatti12Jewelry.esp=0
Eterna.esp=0
Elisif Makeover.esp=1
RippedBodySuit.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
AlynShirArmor.esp=0
SGHairPack06.esp=0
Arcane Knicker.esp=0
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
MissAniThrope and chakaru11's C Eyes.esp=1
Ezio's Armor.esp=0
ub_cell_darkarea.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
TS_RogueOutfits.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
ASerana.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
Luxurious Seduction.esp=1
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp=1
Aradia Lingerie Dress.esp=0
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
AzmoScreens.esp=1
Ivy Valentine Armor.esp=0
AZS03SexLabHdtHighHeels.esp=1
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp=0
GattiBondage0.esp=0
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
HeavyMetal.esp=0
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=0
ValCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=0
calyps-animal-ears.esp=1
BlackWisteria.esp=0
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
BookOfConsole.esp=0
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
TrueBrows.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1
ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp=1
ub_tapestry.esp=1
ub_Zaz.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
bouncy_booties.esp=1
DIMclothes1.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
BookOfConsoleVol2.esp=0
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp=1
CharmingHighHeels.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Sextreme_HCR.esp=1
Frost_Elves.esp=1
Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp=1
Aradia Cross Armor.esp=1
Blade and Soul Qipao.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Fallen Angel armor.esp=0
FemaleCityGuardsAndSoldiers.esp=1
Craftable Artifacts.esp=1
Black Lotus.esp=0
FNIS.esp=1
VindictusMixRobes.esp=1
AelididPOTW.esp=1
Aradia Lace Dress.esp=0
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp=1
NewVampChainsCuirassCopperwithrubies.esp=0
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
selobl_Diano.esp=0
LubaSkyWings.esp=0
Footprints.esp=1
KURESE Gloria conversion.esp=0
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=1
AoD - Dianqing Armor.esp=0
Footprints - Ash.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp=1
Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp=0
SGHairPack03.esp=0
FullMetalBikini.esp=0
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp=0
GagSFX.esp=1
GagSFXDragonborn.esp=1
GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1
GagSFXHearthfires.esp=1
mktsangBirdy.esp=1
Gatti13AshesOn.esp=0
Gatti3Evilrose.esp=0
NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp=0
GattiBondage1.esp=0
Haytham Kenway Apparel.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
SAP.esp=1
MBWSLGF - All in One.esp=1
Huntress.esp=0
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
Imperial Assassin Set.esp=1
NightasyBondageArmor.esp=0
JaffaStaffMiniMod.esp=0
mintylightningmod.esp=1
JiubQuestMarkers.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp=1
SextremeCum.esp=1
LuxurySuiteFix.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
NewVampChainsGlovesCopperwithemeralds.esp=0
MBWS DLC Followers Frea.esp=1
Convertible Azura's Star.esp=1
NPCsMoveatPlayerSpeed.esp=1
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings and Tail.esp=1
HentaiVoidArmor.esp=0
NPC Bartering.esp=0
LoversVictim.esp=1
NewVampChainsCuirassCopperwithemeralds.esp=0
NewVampChainsGlovesCopperwithrubies.esp=0
NiaOutfit - UNPB BBP.esp=0
Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP.esp=0
Nouserhere Ears.esp=1
numenume femalebrows MARO.esp=1
housecarl_fem.esp=0
selobl_DarkLillith.esp=0
Liberation Assassin Set.esp=1
Pirate Assassin Robes.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Dawnguard Edition.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
SGHairPack01.esp=0
SOS Schlong Controller.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Strap.esp=0
Seductress Serana.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
Beautiful Ysolda.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
FFRedguards.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
Sextreme Pinups.esp=1
Sextreme-BND_Series.esp=1
Sextreme-FT_Series.esp=1
Sextreme-G_Series.esp=1
SextremeStatues-AnimalMansion.esp=0
SGHairPack02.esp=0
SGHairPack04.esp=0
SGHairPack05.esp=0
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
SGHairTh220Merged.esp=1
SinbloodLethalMajesty.esp=1
Skull Armor.esp=0
SkyUI.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
Smoking Torches.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1
Soul Gems Glow When Full.esp=1
SUNMagicArmor.esp=0
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
Training Limit 100.esp=1
ub_invite_any_npc.esp=1
Unlimited Training.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
TownsAndCitiesEnhanced.esp=1
ALL_Armors_Merged_2.esp=1
EpicSkyrimSoundtrack.esp=1
PM_DawnguardMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=0
craftwings.esp=0
Dragon Crown.esp=0
TS_GattiBondage1.esp=0
SL Sleeping Necro.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
PM_TownUniqueMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=0
TAVESolitude.esp=1
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp=0
TAVEWindhelm.esp=1
Keerla.esp=1
Jessie.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
Ciceriareplacor.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
_zzSimsHair.esp=1
WhiterunInEnhanced.esp=1
PM_DwemerMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=0
DawnguardTools-Crafting.esp=1
ALL_Armors_Merged.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=1
Daedric Light Armor - Rebalanced.esp=0
fox36 Armor.esp=0
LadyKdCirclets.esp=0
Osare GothicLolita BU.esp=0
Osare Maid Outfit.esp=0
SinbloodVelvetRose.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=0
TriRoc Stripper Companion.esp=0
Earrings Set1.esp=0
PM_TempleMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=0
Follower - Chantez.esp=1
AZMFollowers.esp=1
Niila.esp=1
Follower - Eleonora.esp=1
AdenzFollower.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp=0
SexLabAnimalSex.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp=0
PM_CollegeMusic_v1.0.esp=0
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp=1
PM_BlackreachMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=0
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
EstrusSpider.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=1
bouncy_bodices_for_unp_bbp.esp=0
Dynasty Armor.esp=1
UNP Undies.esp=0
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
Moonlight_Tales_Patch.esp=1
Necessary Markers.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=0
Houses.esp=1
FFNords.esp=1
IvyDryad.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
Sunsakuka Follower Pack.esp=1
Jahiya.esp=1
Emily.esp=1
LunariWarriors.esp=1
Talah.esp=1
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp=1
R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp=0
heimu0.esp=1
NewmNecklaces2.esp=0
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp=1
Elewin Jewelry.esp=0
FNISspells.esp=1
Heeled Collection.esp=1
Lady of Death.esp=0
NeoInpouArmour.esp=0
Emfy Cleric Robes.esp=0
Hermit.esp=1
Follower - Chelsea.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=0
Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp=1
NewJewelleryGems.esp=0
Rayne Armor.esp=0
SrAs.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
ThunderBirdArmor.esp=0
UNP Jewelry.esp=0
Witch Elf Armour.esp=0
wjun28.esp=0
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp=0
XPMSE.esp=1
YuiH StandAlone Follower S2.esp=1
FFImperials.esp=1
FFBretons.esp=1
Sif Olafsdottir.esp=1
zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nounderwear.esp=0
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
AllArmorsPlayable.esp=1
aya_099.esp=1
Non-playable Armor.esp=1
More Craftables.esp=1
Stormcloaks_n_Guards_with_Face.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Colonial Formal Attire.esp=1
DrunkenSluts.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1

Log:

[09/02/2016 - 11:06:10PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:10PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:10PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:10PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:29PM] Cannot open store for class "phx_homemanagerscript", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] error: Native static function AdapterClear could find no matching static function on linked type hdtHighHeelEffect. Function will not be bound.
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "LevelersTeleportFlagScript", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "_tckObjectContainerClickTriggerScript", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "_tckObjectContainerScript", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "_tckSortingContainerScript", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "QF__010191D9", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF__010191D9 to 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (170191D9) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "zzEstrusTestEffectScript", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (3200C515) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (3200C515) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to  (32017201) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to  (32017788) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "_arissa_inpc_behavior", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "chherdingquestscript", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "Defeatdadefeated".
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (560C16D8) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (560C1173) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (56000D62) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:30PM] Cannot open store for class "sam_questscript", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:31PM] Cannot open store for class "_sltns_update", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _sltns_update to _sltns_update (B100331F) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:31PM] Cannot open store for class "slenmaincontroller", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:31PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_zzEncSpiderHachlingSeed_0304F2A6", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_zzEncSpiderHachlingSeed_0304F2A6 to  (CD04F2A6) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:31PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_zzEncCSpiderHachlingFeed_0304F2A4", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_zzEncCSpiderHachlingFeed_0304F2A4 to  (CD04F2A4) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Property zzEstrusAnimEquipCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (20004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (20004888) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Property zzEstrusAnimEventCore on script zzestrusquestcorescript attached to alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (20004888) cannot be bound because alias zzEstrusPlayer on quest zzEstrusQuest (20004888) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias to alias PlayerREF on quest DefeatPlayerQST (56000D62) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property AelaTheHuntress on script amorousadventuresloversmain attached to SexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (B6014B6A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property AdrianneAvenicci on script amorousadventuresloversmain attached to SexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (B6014B6A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property doll on script bh_adoptionchanger attached to  (3D003B94) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Property GlenmorilCovenAlias on script uskpretroactive210script attached to USKPRetroactive210 (020058C7) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (54) on <NULL quest> (0004B2D9) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Property DriftshadeSanctuaryAlias on script uskpretroactive210script attached to USKPRetroactive210 (020058C7) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (53) on <NULL quest> (0004B2D9) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property bedroompic5 on script bh_tapestry_cellchecker attached to  (3E003462) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Property Initiate1Alias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias Initiate1Alias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Property Initiate2Alias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias Initiate2Alias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Property CiceroAlias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias CiceroEndGameAlias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Property HirelingRehireScript on script dialoguefollowerscript attached to 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (170191D9) cannot be bound because 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (170191D9) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Property collarPostureLeatherRendered on script zadlibs attached to zadQuest (1600F624) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (16047003) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] ERROR: Property DriftshadeSanctuaryAlias on script USKP_QF_ChangeLocation16_0300489C attached to USKPChangeLocation16 (0200489C) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (53) on <NULL quest> (0004B2D9) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property MagicResistance30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property DarkSouls on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property MagicResistance50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property MageArmor30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property SavageStrike on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property MageArmor50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property Necromancy on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:39PM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] VM is freezing...
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] VM is frozen
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] Reverting game...
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (560C16D8) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script _sltns_update to _sltns_update (B100331F) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_zzEncCSpiderHachlingFeed_0304F2A4 to  (CD04F2A4) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF__010191D9 to 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (170191D9) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (560C1173) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to  (32017201) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (3200C515) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (3200C515) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_zzEncSpiderHachlingSeed_0304F2A6 to  (CD04F2A6) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (56000D62) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to  (32017788) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias to alias PlayerREF on quest DefeatPlayerQST (56000D62) because their base types do not match
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property AelaTheHuntress on script amorousadventuresloversmain attached to SexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (B6014B6A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property AdrianneAvenicci on script amorousadventuresloversmain attached to SexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (B6014B6A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Property GlenmorilCovenAlias on script uskpretroactive210script attached to USKPRetroactive210 (020058C7) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (54) on <NULL quest> (0004B2D9) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Property DriftshadeSanctuaryAlias on script uskpretroactive210script attached to USKPRetroactive210 (020058C7) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (53) on <NULL quest> (0004B2D9) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property bedroompic5 on script bh_tapestry_cellchecker attached to  (3E003462) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property MagicResistance30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property DarkSouls on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property MagicResistance50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property MageArmor30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property SavageStrike on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property MageArmor50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property Necromancy on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:40PM] ERROR: Property collarPostureLeatherRendered on script zadlibs attached to zadQuest (1600F624) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (16047003) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:41PM] ERROR: Property HirelingRehireScript on script dialoguefollowerscript attached to 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (170191D9) cannot be bound because 00_andragon_DialogueFollower (170191D9) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:41PM] ERROR: Property Initiate1Alias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias Initiate1Alias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:41PM] ERROR: Property Initiate2Alias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias Initiate2Alias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:41PM] ERROR: Property CiceroAlias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias CiceroEndGameAlias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:41PM] warning: Property doll on script bh_adoptionchanger attached to  (3D003B94) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:41PM] ERROR: Property DriftshadeSanctuaryAlias on script USKP_QF_ChangeLocation16_0300489C attached to USKPChangeLocation16 (0200489C) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (53) on <NULL quest> (0004B2D9) is not the right type
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:50PM] Loading game...
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:50PM] Cannot open store for class "slwquestmain", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:50PM] warning: Unable to get type slwquestmain referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:50PM] Cannot open store for class "slwconfigmenu", missing file?
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:50PM] warning: Unable to get type slwconfigmenu referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:50PM] warning: Could not find type slwconfigmenu in the type table in save
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:50PM] warning: Could not find type slwquestmain in the type table in save
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] VM is thawing...
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] ================================================[ Moonlight Tales ]===============================================
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM]                 Performing compatibility check. Ignore the papyrus warnings that may appear bellow.               
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM]                         )      ( _                                               _ )      (                       
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM]                        ((    _ { ¡¡-;         Awoooooooooooooooooooo!         ;-¡¡ } _    ))                      
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM]                         )).-' {{ ;'`                                          `';     '-.((                       
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [_oUI <0SUI (1A0070A4)>] INITIALIZED
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM]                        ( (  ;._ \                                              // _.;   ) )                      
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] ================================================[ Moonlight Tales ]===============================================
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] 
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] =====Wet and Cold is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] 
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[_WetQuest (B9000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 464
[alias Player on quest _WetQuest (B9000D63)]._WetPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 25
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (B9000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 466
[alias Player on quest _WetQuest (B9000D63)]._WetPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 25
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (B9000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 468
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] SLTNS::update:version:2.150000
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] SLTNS::update:modVersion:2.150000
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] GagSFX: OnPlayerLoadGame() Triggered
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] GagSFX: Hook Start:2
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] GagSFX: Hook done
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework RC12 (10010) is initialising
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] FNIS AA started (load)
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Loaded: 20%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Loaded: 16%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Loaded: 10%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Loaded: 25%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Yoke Struggle] Loaded: 20%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Loaded: 15%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Loaded: 25%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Loaded: 15%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Loaded: 1%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (440110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() Begin
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript OnPlayerLoadGame
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript Maintenance
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] UBG20MaintQuestPlayerAliasScript SKSE installed, release 48
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: DevicesUnderneath::Maintenance()
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [CF][Framework] JContainers 3.2 is installed
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] === BBLS is checking for the presence of compatible plugins. ===
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] === BBLS is finished checking for compatible plugins. ===
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab 1.62 is installed
[09/02/2016 - 11:06:51PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab Aroused 20140124 is installed

I have a small problem. My game fails to load a game and it seems the problem is somewhat related to Creature framework. Although there a lot of mods installed, this is a new game and everything works perfect. The only way to load a game is to use the console comand "coc whiterun" from the main menu and load from there.

Any one has any information on this error?

Yes, the fix is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

On a first attempt.. it didnt work, but I just dumped the .dll in the folder. 

I will look into it a bit more though.

thanx

Ok I tryed it.

Now the game seems to load but I hear the windows error sound and it just stops loading. It never gets in the game. It can load through coc.. but I do that anyway without the patch

Can anyone tell me what other animations to expect from Giants? I'm using 'defeat' and last night was amazing,I cant get it out of my head! :

I stumbled blindly into their camp below Whiterun,the giant nearest the fire stamped about and knocked me off my feet,my only option not to die as to use K to surrender, the next thing I knew we were both naked.

I saw the second giant approaching and was unsure what would happen,luckily? for me they didnt kill me, instead he too stripped naked, revealing his magnificent body,as old as time, and both giants took turns with my poor/lucky pc, one used 'holding'' then placed me on the ground, the second giant then picked me up and proceeded to 'harass' me, all the while murmuring unknown  words in his wonderful gravelly voice, once again I was put down,and I dont know which giant, but I was again picked up & treated to full [very] 'penetration' whilst their mammoth companions looked on in surprise.

I loved the deep gravelly voice of these wonderful mythical shepherds, he seemed to be talking to me like I was a pet, gently reassuring me, that I wouldn't be hurt [too much] by him, while he mated with me.

Im now greedy for more.

Thank you to everyone for the work you all do on these mods, Im a very happy girl right now  :blush:

I'm getting "OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List" error from FNIS, when I installed version 9.3 of MNC. I have FNIS 6.3 and SexLab 1.62. Not sure what's up.

The error is related to "meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt" apparently. But the string following it is just unreadable garbage.

Problem goes away if I uninstall MNC. FNIS and Sexlab are playing nicely together, but FNIS is not wanting to work with 9.3 of MNC(and I didn't download the FMOD version).

Update: So the problem seemed to stem from Upgrading SexLab 1.62, and then installing MNC 9.0 on top of it. Even after deleting MNC 9.0 and installing 9.3 once I realized that the weird string of characters at the top of the download section was actually a link to Mega.

Totally uninstalling both MNC and then SL. Followed by reinstalling SL and then MNC 9.3, fixed the problem.

This is why I try to never upgrade. It always breaks things. But at least I managed to fix it after mucking around for 2-3 hours.

Update2: Well the FNIS error went away, but now no SL in my MCM. And running setstage does nothing to fix it. This has clearly just completely ganked my install. Should have known better than to update a working copy of sexlab and creatures. What I get for never learning.