You can't surrender to creatures anymore, since surrendering to people is a SD+ feature and they don't support creature anymore. I'd suggest you to follow their FAQ as to enable combat rape.

If you wish to test the animation, go into the "debug" Zaz MCM menu, select the creature and yourself then run the animation through that menu. It should work if you have installed everything correctly.

I just want to say how amazing this is. I wasn't interested in the sex mods at all a few years ago since they were mostly boring vanilla stuff. So I stopped playing Skyrim; that is until I took a peek at this site just out of curiosity, not expecting too much. First and foremost I have longed for a game where the developers wouldn't be pussies and put proper anatomy on all creatures. Beastiality being included is a lovely bonus.

I also appreciate the fact that the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC are not 100% required! If it was, I probably would have skipped out on this. But since I enjoyed the vanilla features of these mods so much I have bought both DLC.

I just want to say how amazing this is. I wasn't interested in the sex mods at all a few years ago since they were mostly boring vanilla stuff. So I stopped playing Skyrim; that is until I took a peek at this site just out of curiosity, not expecting too much. First and foremost I have longed for a game where the developers wouldn't be pussies and put proper anatomy on all creatures. Beastiality being included is a lovely bonus.

I also appreciate the fact that the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC are not 100% required! If it was, I probably would have skipped out on this. But since I enjoyed the vanilla features of these mods so much I have bought both DLC.

Expansions are actually at 25% discount now, so it's not the worst time to grab them (although there's better deals out there from time to time).  Also seems they are releasing upgraded 'special edition' in 4 months, which might be worth having a look at (apparently free if you have original game and all add-ons).  Not sure how useful it is if you do heavy modding and use enb though.  IF they improved the graphics engine itself though, that would be great news.. but no idea if they did.

You can't surrender to creatures anymore, since surrendering to people is a SD+ feature and they don't support creature anymore. I'd suggest you to follow their FAQ as to enable combat rape.

You still have various possiblity to surrender to creature ie. Defeat, Sexlab leveling etc.

I just assumed it was answer to some other forum, posted here by mistake as it didn't make sense in context of this forum.  MNC never enabled surrender to my knowledge - and it felt like written targeted to second person, suggesting it was answer to someone specific.

Only the death hound, Armoured Husy and Dog animations are shown in the menu, and those are the only animations working. how do I fix this???

I think you're looking at wrong menu.  Check the 'creature framework' MCM menu.

The Creature Framework menu has nothing to do with animations.

Only the death hound, Armoured Husy and Dog animations are shown in the menu, and those are the only animations working. how do I fix this???

I think you're looking at wrong menu.  Check the 'creature framework' MCM menu.

The Creature Framework menu has nothing to do with animations.

Right, my bad there.  Dog, Death Hound and Armored Husky are the exact creatures showing in SL Nude Creatures menu (along with Boar and skeever), that threw me off.  Hard to imagine there's no relation to that at all though.

how do i get trolls and giants, etc to have nude meshes? The animations are there but no boner and when i look in creature framework its says that they are disabled. How do i get those enabled? Any advice?

First thing to try would be to use the 'reregister all mods' thing on creature framework.

how do i get trolls and giants, etc to have nude meshes? The animations are there but no boner and when i look in creature framework its says that they are disabled. How do i get those enabled? Any advice?

First thing to try would be to use the 'reregister all mods' thing on creature framework.

I feel like an asshole, lol. I downloaded creature framework 1.1.0 seperatly and installed it, but now i understand i didnt have to. I just forgot to re-register all mods in creature framework. So, now everything seems to work perfect, is it wise to uninstall my seperate creature framework? I mean, everything seems ok but can it get me into trouble further down the road?

I feel like an asshole, lol. I downloaded creature framework 1.1.0 seperatly and installed it, but now i understand i didnt have to. I just forgot to re-register all mods in creature framework. So, now everything seems to work perfect, is it wise to uninstall my seperate creature framework? I mean, everything seems ok but can it get me into trouble further down the road?

Keep the separate install you got, it's in all likelihood newer than what's included (download page says RC12 is included).

Keep the separate install you got, it's in all likelihood newer than what's included (download page says RC12 is included).

Thanks for the help man.

Hey Dentarr,

I appear to have a problem with the Skeever Anims.  Like I enabled the race in Defeat but when I go to toggle anims in the toggle creature tab of sexlab the skeever anims aren't there.  I don't know if anyone has posted this problem before because you have so many pages of posts!  :P

Any help would be appreciated.

Other than that the MNC mod is amazing!

Hey Dentarr,

I appear to have a problem with the Skeever Anims.  Like I enabled the race in Defeat but when I go to toggle anims in the toggle creature tab of sexlab the skeever anims aren't there.  I don't know if anyone has posted this problem before because you have so many pages of posts!   :P

First thing, you've gone through the basics?

1. enable creatures in sexlab

2. reregister all mods in creature framework

3. reset animation registry in sexlab

I imagine if all other anims work fine, the problem is probably not here, but it's worth double checking anyway.  I can't think how skeever animations would be any different from others.

I disabled all creatures except a few in Creature Framework, and everything still has dongs.  I upgraded from the version of CF included with MNC to the newest available: same problem.  I even made a hack to the mod to ensure every creature and skin was set to use "" as its mod (which is "Disabled").

Dongs.  Dongs everywhere.

What am I doing wrong?

I disabled all creatures except a few in Creature Framework, and everything still has dongs.  I upgraded from the version of CF included with MNC to the newest available: same problem.  I even made a hack to the mod to ensure every creature and skin was set to use "" as its mod (which is "Disabled").

What am I doing wrong?

More Nasty Critters does not do the unaroused meshes the proper way; it overwrites the vanilla meshes rather than providing them separately. You could delete the meshes provided by MNC for any creatures you don't want.

What am I doing wrong?

More Nasty Critters does not do the unaroused meshes the proper way; it overwrites the vanilla meshes rather than providing them separately. You could delete the meshes provided by MNC for any creatures you don't want.

Thanks for the help.  Any word if he'll be fixing that for future versions, or is this dead in the water?

Does anyone know of a mod that calms everyone in an area? Because my follower and other NPCs attack creature while its in the animation :-/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58660-scent-of-sex/  This one is probably #1 in versatility.  Current 1.2 version has problems, but it's being pretty much rewritten from scratch, and 1.3 is getting close to release now.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/ This is good option if you want a 'combat rape' style mod.  I've had trouble getting it to trigger from bleedout mode though, and I never got it working very well together with Death Alternative, so I'm instead using it together with...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16311/? ...this mod.  Not sure if it would do the trick alone, but works really well for me together with Defeat.

Hey Dentarr,

I appear to have a problem with the Skeever Anims.  Like I enabled the race in Defeat but when I go to toggle anims in the toggle creature tab of sexlab the skeever anims aren't there.  I don't know if anyone has posted this problem before because you have so many pages of posts!   :P

I imagine if all other anims work fine, the problem is probably not here, but it's worth double checking anyway.  I can't think how skeever animations would be any different from others.

I did do all of that but it still isn't working?  Is there a load order that I'm missing?

The way I loaded it was:

1) SL Framework

2)Defeat

3) Other non beastiality addons

4) MNC

Hey Dentarr,

I did do all of that but it still isn't working?  Is there a load order that I'm missing?

The way I loaded it was:

1) SL Framework

2)Defeat

3) Other non beastiality addons

4) MNC

I'm loading Defeat last on that list, otherwise same.  I'm really pretty confused about that because I can't see how skeever anims would be different from the rest.  You could try running FNIS again, but at that point I'm just kind of tossing out random thoughts to try.  Could also doublecheck that your internal load order for MNC esp/esm files is like on the description page.. but I can't imagine how that either would cause just skeevers to not show.

What version of sexlab are you using, and how many extra animations packs you have installed?  Just in case you'd be going over the sexlab's internal limit on animations (although I'm not really sure what exactly that would cause).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.  Any word if he'll be fixing that for future versions, or is this dead in the water?

Doubt it. The reason MNC doesn't do it properly is because it was around way before CF existed. At this point, going through and renaming all of the meshes and textures, editing the texture paths in the meshes, and changing the mesh paths in the CK would take ages, since there are so many.

Also, Dentarr hasn't been active in a while.